Ayo white boi, hol up

ayo white boi, hol up

yahoo.com/news/us-owes-blacks-reparations-over-slavery-un-experts-132300553.html

What is affirmitive action, black specific scholarships, welfare programs, countless other social programs that help blacks exclusively?

Not enough. You gonna pay like you had us pay. The kikes have already been setting up the self hating propaganda and in a few years they gonna make you pay

>the country least involved in the global slave trade and accepting the fewest slaves is most responsible for the slave trade

Can we please just get the race war started? It's what the Jews want, but I think that's a silly reason not to do it. Maybe they're right this time?

KILL EVERY JEW

It'll probably happen but the funny thing is that it too will not be enough. Nothing will ever be enough.

Bullshit it's happening, I'll literally protest this shit if it does

As long as I have ample warning and a date so I know when to invest in Nike, KFC, Newports and companies that make weaves this could be a good thing.

And no one will give a fuck because you're white and therefor have privilege that make your opinions on such matters meaningless.

anyone have that picture of the nigger with a goodie pot saying keep it comin

Until we are beaten into submission as slaves to them, you're right, nothing will ever be enough unfortunately

wait i thought becoming a citizen was reparations...don't deserve anything past that.

What is the civil war. The UN is shit. Have they ever released anything but advocacy data.

>I'll literally protest this shit if it does
Germans have been protesting against the current asylum crisis before it even began.
Protesting doesn't change anything unless you manage to organize a general strike. At which point you will just be found with 8 bullets in the back of your head. A sad case of suicide.

>UN experts

The UN is literally nothing more than a rabble of Third World niggers receiving fat checks from the civilized world for ridiculing us. It's about time we got rid of the entire construct. If it were up to me, we would have left after Srebrenica.

Of course, the events after that incident make me damn glad our troops weren't able to protect that scum.

(((UN experts)))

What? Welfare isn't enough? Bad enough the UN is literally full of dumb niggers puppets to kikes.

Also this.

'
Fine we will give them reparations. But they have to be slaves again

UN experts should ask why Saudi Arabia is still engaging in slavery and still a part of their organization. What would anyone expect from the world group that entertained these two crazy feminists over mean tweets but don't give a fuck about women's rights in Sand Land.

Kek that would be the day when niggers try to literally enslave whitey.

We already have a nigger president in favor of his "sons", so that's the closest they'll ever come to it.

It is a nice thought though, picturing rural rednecks mowing down the conclave of minstrels trying to enslave them

The slaves have received a country for reparations. Wasn't it enough?

it will never be enough and if you tell them no they will only pursue more radical ways of "getting what's owed to them"

there is only one way this can (and eventually will) end

>bulgarians slaughtered by the millions over the course of 500 years by the ottomans
>no reparation

>blacks enslaved in america for 100-200 years
>ay yo hoool up hol we gon get re-pa-ray-shans and shyyyet

should we want reparations for the ottoman repressions, pol?

I'm Hispanic. Can I get all that former Mexico land back?

Don't be a nigger

It's one of those things that I'm glad happened if only because it's fodder for ridicule that's going to ride for decades.

What is welfare.

That's fine. We'll do that right after you guys get money out of the Arabs for the 500 years of attacks and white slavery leading up to the Crusades.

I'm a gook. Can I get money too? Fuck these niggers.

If the Bulgarians are getting reparations, I nominate the Serbs, who also suffered 500 years, for some gibmedats.

This.

Right now Western civilizations still worship "compromise" as if it's the solution to every problem but I don't think it will be long anymore before they have to face reality and accept that in some situations opinions are too radically opposed for either side to budge an inch on them.

but user, bulgars are turkic
are you saying you were enslaved by your own people?

THIS
PAY UP OTTO-MAN

bullshit, you freed yourselves before we did, we deserve the reparation

The only ones not forced to pay reparations to some other group would be those who have been too weak throughout their whole existence to do anything

Which is also why it will never happen because those are the only groups with an interest in reparations and they are still too weak to do anything.

Apart from the Jews. They somehow managed to game the system.

didnt the states have the most bloodiest war on their soil for the 'sole' purpose of freeing the slaves?

americans have slaughtered their brothers to free some slaves and lost about 600k white lives, looks like whitey thought the blacks were that important to him, and once the war was over and everything was destroyed and fucked they had a blank slate to start a new and they rebuild the US together, no?

bolgars are turkic, however they mixed with the local slavic and greek population and became bulgarian

t. major in turkic history

So there's no black people in Idaho, will I still have to pay reps to a race I'm not even sure exists?

They exist for now

>to the descendants of enslaved people

Yeah that's gonna be easy to prove.

Heil Hitler

We fought the mostly costly war in US history to free them and have given out literally trillions in entitlements. Blacks owe us everything.

As long as they quantify it finitely, I'm for this.

They're making the mistake of departing infinite emotional appeal, to a finite, and measurable appeasement.

Having more white American deaths in any event of our history to free them wasn't reparation enough?

>Mfw white South Afrcians didn't pay after apartheid fell in 1994
>Mfw white americans in 2016 are asked to pay for slavery that ended in 1864

Heh let's get this started shall we.

>UN Experts

In 10 years: " the reparations weren't enough. We need more money for them programs"

When will Sweden give us reparations?

Hey, don't blame me for Micky Mouse

Micky is a monster

>But they have to be slaves again

How fucking retarded are you, what you need to do is give them the money and make every fucking weapon and hard drug avaliable in every corner, the niggers will sort the nigger problem really fast.

Ah, yet another (((dignified))) opinion from the United Niggers.

Have they anything new to report on? Anything remotely rational?

The day they do is the day I refuse to pay any more taxes.

Meh just stop funding the UN if they continues this shit, without US Money the UN is bascially dead

Disneyland is updating stuff

They're paying now. American slave owners lost their property, South Africans lost their whole fucking country.

And what if we don't? What are they going to do? Place sanctions? We'll cut out funding if the do that and we pay around 75% of the UN's budget. Sick the peace keepers on us? Please, the peace keepers couldn't even fight of a village of Somalis, so how the fuck are they going to fight off the US military? They can't do shit

does anyone actually listen to the UN

If a race should pay for the behavior of other people of their race in that past, they should also get rewarded for all the good stuff people of their race did too. And the fact remains that without whites there would be much more slavery, much more misery in the world.

And off course other races get to pay too, and since niggers have practiced slavery much more then whites they get to pay much, much more.

Kek

Plz this. The UN will continue on for a few more months after the US pulls its funding. It would be like one of those cartoons where a character runs off a cliff and continues to run until he becomes aware there is no more ground underneath him.

Disneyland had problems in its wildlife zone

>reparations
Just send them back where they would be if it wasnt for slavery.
All blacks have right now in US is because of slavery. Even their health because their shamans cant fix flu with dancing.

No one important does.

A tree and a rope for every nigger.

Micky takes a vacation after some park updates

100% on board with it. Absolutely.

Give every African-American reparations in the form of a one-way ticket to Liberia. Hell, throw in a month's rent too, fuck it. Small price to pay to never have to deal with them ever, ever again.

Wow Deus Ex was right.

The UN really is controlled by assholes.

Jew here
When will sons and daughters of Egyptian kings and queens reimburse my people for the pyramids we built when we were their slaves?

You uh, needed Deus Ex to tell you that?

This is the part of their religious culture. Man can't change morals set by the God.

UN-UNATCO?

That wasn't you khazar prick

What about Monsanto which was started by a slave owning Jewish plantation owning family?

>be finnish
>700 years as swedish slaves
>almost 100 years as russian slaves
>never received any reparations
>never asked for any reparations
desu finns had it harder under swedish rule than nigs had under american rule, and we had it last for longer too

They already have reparations. It's called free speech.

This might as well be an endorsement for Trump. He has support from people who are sick of being told to feel guilty about everything and told by non-Americans how America should be run, then here comes a supernational organization telling people to feel guilty in the form of monetary dispersement (which is another issue that gains Trump support).

It's like the UN is trying to Trump elected.

Suh-weet!

This means they all get a 1 way ticket back to west africa.

>UN experts

Literally a tautology.

I left some reparations on you're mothers nightstand

The civil war death toll wasn't enough goyim

One watermelon, a bucket from KFC and a bottle of promethazine would work?

Verene Shepherd is the nigress, UN member that works on "Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent" needs to get evolved.

NCobra-Detroit is working to get 100,000 signatures for a whitehouse petition for John Counters by Oct.9th, to work with the UN on trying to mandate this...through executive order by King Nigger.

THIS IS OBAMA'S NEXT EXECUTIVE ORDER!!

Not evolved...EBOMBED

>UN

Ha...hahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go fuck yourselves

>the UN working group on people of African descent
Sounds completely legit and unbiased

Fuckin autocorrect...John Conyers of MI is working with NCobra-Detroit to start a "legal" mandate to give King Nigger the legs to execute this order with the help of the UN

send the dirty googles back to Africa

Holy shit my paternal maternal name is Levy, I'm so proud

And like we had you pay :3

The Saudis have a fuckton of petrodollarydoos so nobody is going to fuck with them.

On a side note, your gif reminds me of how bullshit society is anymore. They were internet drama that went a little bit mainstream and were part of such a heated topic for a while. Now the whole thing is "literally who?" and "gamer-what?". It's not even like anything was actually resolved and we could move on. Some other shit just took hold of the ADD of internet slacktivists and it was forgotten about.

Literally everyone with a drop of black blood in them is gonna abuse a system like that. Shit, I know I would. If our government is gonna be giving away free cash, why the fuck not?