How do I get an Italian qt? Are they ideal mates?

How do I get an Italian qt? Are they ideal mates?

So cute.

Dude...our women are kind hard for a "non mediterranean"

Even the most conservative ones are everything but submissive.

You know "italians talk loud"? Well...immagine...

ewww.
You're from the greatest nation in the world so ofc you have the best women in the world.
Why do you want an italian woman?

>italians talk loud
I thought that was just a meme.

>Why do you want an italian woman?
Cute faces.

No,I'm sorry but it's not a meme.

Of course north italy is way more "polite" but we still are loud as fuck compared to you folks.

Thats a mulatto right?

The Italimutt miscegenation runs so deep i don't even know anymore.....

they are beyond horrible.
Princess complex, usually flat as a plank and hairy as a turk.

By not being a disgusting chantard

>usually flat as a plank and hairy as a turk.
I'm not bothered by these things, but why would they have a princess complex?

>italian
>qt
Lmao

>italy
>white

Coming from a family with Italian origins, be advised that Italian American women either age like fine wine or like milk. It's usually like milk.

Also bitches are crazy

More like Jewish. Italy probably has the highest amount of Jewish heritage in Yurop.
Because southern men are known to be very sexually agressive and give women all the attention they want all day long. They are spoiled and used to high standards.

>Thats a mulatto right?
She's sicilian so in a way you could say she is

DON'T DO IT RACE MIXING IS DEGENERATE

I just got back from Italy and within the first 3 minutes in the airport in Rome I saw 4 of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my entire life and I thought, "Holy shit..." Turned out they were models not from Italy.

That being said, while Italian women compare to any other country on average, there are a ton of smokin' hot hotties that visit Italy for vacation (at least where I was), so I definitely recommend you go.

>Because southern men are known to be very sexually agressive and give women all the attention they want all day long. They are spoiled and used to high standards.
Ah, makes sense. Ok, that's all I need to know. I yield to the notice of italian women.

depends on the region I guess, expect northern ones to be more "modern" in the good but especially in the bad, although there probably isn't much difference anymore with mass medias

stop projecting pajeet

Italians are hairy and smell like garlic and olive oil. If you're looking for something like that, just wife up a greasy greek.

>sicilian
Wow, how are these qts?

Nice try but we don't eat garlic in Italy

Will Italian women cook me pasta dishes and shout gobbledygook while waving their hands in the air like a maniac?

>Italians are hairy and smell like garlic and olive oil.
awesome, they're just like me

t. Jamal Smith, proud mart sharter

picrelated is about 7/10 here. Wouldn't become even "miss shithole with 40k people"

>Are they ideal mates?
Only the Northern Italians.
Southern Italians are garbage.

miss Italia is total shit, I don't even understand what kind of standards they have, I see better looking girls in Turin everyday

Why would you want to date a criminal

My wife is Italian Fucking mental cases her and her whole family

italian women are hot but they're drama queens
I've seen and experienced more warmness in a relationship from a fucking czech girl for fuck sake

Haha keep telling yourself that. An Italian woman travelling in Australia is easy pickings!

>Tfw girlfriend from Spain
>Tfw looks similar to her, only far more pale and hazel eyes
She's top qt

Spanish girls > Italian girls