Why shouldn't the white race be bred out Cred Forums?

Why shouldn't the white race be bred out Cred Forums?

>blacks and mudslimes blame whitey
>whitey fucks dies off
>Asians comes and enslaves everyone because they don't give a fuck about 'feelings'
>m-muh whitey come back

it's gonna happen

GET IN HERE LADS

i made a thread if you want to save western civilisation

please come and have a read/give me a bump

this is important

How about you explain why it should be bred out so we can wreck your arguments.

how does it feel to be a shit shell

We created this world stupid cunt

another shekel has found its way into your account

Its better than niggers.

This.

Why the shit should I accept discussion rules that are essentially just
>You are forced to defend yourself for wanting something normal and I will use semantics to twist your arguments into something else
?

Might as well ask the Africans for reasons why we should jut drop nuclear bombs on them.

because we say so

Its happening
Better to wonder what the fuck yor going to do about it

Lolzlolzlolz

Oppresses others.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

We are still better than niggers and muslims. Nice copy pasta, though.

If theyre werent so many niggers and muslims, the whites could make the world a better place.

nice pasta, needs more ragu

People just come here and don't realize that they are extremely lucky that they are white
Every day when I woke up I am thankful to God for making me white person, because it is best feeling ever

Simple: they'll be nobody left to put the work into maintaining a civilised society

Cause then who'll look after all the retards? Time and again the white race is shown to be BY FAR the most compassionate. I'd love to see the planet 200 years post white man.

We are still nicer and better than any other race.

All other races still practice slavery.

Replace ''it was you'' for ''it was group of globalist shills that entire white race feels disgust towards'' in each sentence and you got that right,

Much like you lot want to segregate radicalism from your religion and not associate radicals with it, same white people want to get rid of the fucks that have only bad shit to say and do as they want to picture, and are able to make a viewpoint for the masses trough TV.

We should not fight about who is black, white, yellow or red, or whatever the fuck he/she is, as it's a device to lead into a race war. Or what kind of beliefs they have, how they act on them and so on.
We should segregate people into good and bad.

Then you got it right.

Because that's racist and text-book genocide.

Probably because youd get btfo when media and educational professrors stop being narrative leaders to the masses?