I don't hate black people...

I don't hate black people, but I hate Black Lives Matter and how the media likes to twist it as a good thing when all it is doing is increasing racial tension, does that make me good enough for Cred Forums?

Don't see why you wouldn't be.

Good enough for now, watch out when it's time to make the holocaust real tho

Kill all niggers

What?

That's the general consensus. Those dumb niggers are just Soros puppets and they think they're fighting a just cause. It's so sad to watch the sheep walk into the slaughter.

Even a lot of black people dislike BLM.

They do some shitty, counterproductive things. Their cause is far from pure.

>does that make me good enough for Cred Forums?
You're a fucking loser for asking and asking means you aren't good enough for Cred Forums. Everything else about your post is irrelevant.

He's saying that nigger sympathizers will be among the first to be executed.

If you scan YouTube, plenty of black people don't like blm.
Some of them are famous, some are you tube personalities, some are just ordinary black people who are sick of violence.

Read BLM's demands and see how many demands it takes until you rage.

I made it through 2.

It definitely doesn't. You are a nigger that wants to see the world burn because you are a worthless piece of shit. Can't blame you.

Post yfw you realize that there are black professionals who make significantly more money than you.

Literal monkeys in suits are more successful than you. How does this make you feel?

They are not. I am a programmer working in Google. Niggers are only 1 step before monkeys and you have to accept this, fucking leaf.

I make decent money in my profession. Enough to be middle class at least. Didn't even use any financial aid or Gibs to get here either.

Increased racial tension is a good thing

god shit is good enough for Cred Forums and every other board on Cred Forums
>fucking pleb

You are coping. There are black people more successful than you, do a simple Google search of black CEOs and Executives then after you're done post yfw you realize that monkey in suits make hundreds of thousands of dollars more than you per year.

nice leaf

>stop making me acknowledge blacks don't have it the easiest in this country lalalalalal

Watxh xolin dlaherty youtube channel. You will hate blacks in about 7 minutes.

Colin flaherty

>Not hating niggers

Literally why? There is not a single good thing about them. Not a single damn thing. Extremely stupid, violent, arrogant, rude, aggressive, loud, dirty, prone to theft, hyper sexual, prone to rape, prone to drug use, lazy, smell bad, not punctual, etc

Literally name a negative attribute and niggers will have it. Picture it like in the Sims where you set the character's personality, and they would have everything on the negative side. Everything.