You mad white boi?

You mad white boi?

There's nothing better in this world than breeding yo women while you sit at home, watch cartoons, and act smug on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx7OM9xIwM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean how can your "average" dicks compete?

The only reason ur average is cus asians are small, blacks have huge cocks, and so it balances out.

Moo

Canada, sometimes I wonder just what the fuck happened to y'all.

You canucks are like the little brother that has to grow up in the shadow of the older brother who's captain of the football team and gets more girls in a month than you'll ever get in your life.

If a country could commit suicide, I'm pretty sure you would. Then again, Trudeau is pretty fucking bad.

Fuck off leaf

Do you still have the Canadian menXwives pics that were used to be posted in 2014?

>a

You seem pretty experienced.

Have you ever fucked one of these before?

Subhuman IQ

Sage this bait thread.
Race-mixing is a meme.

Hey I took all my folders off my phone. Post more gore for nigger threads like these pls.

Go away, Sargon. We don't want to see your strange cuckold fetishes.

I'm still getting used to the idea that Canadians are posting this shit and not Australians

I've been away from Cred Forums too long

>A
>KEKING
>LEAF

summer's over, leaf. get the fuck back to school.

source?

S-stop please, mine is barely 4 inches...

Niggers and white women is just a social network sensation. Its not common in real life.

Niggers usually get leftover scraps and damaged goods. I see niggers brag about the ugliest white girls. Lol.

It must suck knowing a 15 year old fucks hotter white women than you do.

kek like if i give a shit
Dick size does not have much to do with a good relationship.
We are all individuals women like men.
Also a lot of black women seem to be into white guys.

I know this is just a troll, but, even if blacks did have bigger dicks (which has been proven wrong) and did like black men more than white men (which also has been proven wrong), your races entire IQ, in aggregate, is just a few points above what most IQ scales consider mental retardation.

You also notice that niggers never breed with, date or marry former valedictorians, or really anyone with a decent education/job. It's always white trash. And if the coal burner does have a "good" job, it's a left leaning job. The fact is that most white women are red pilled on niggers.

I mean, look at your posts. You can't even write proper English.

>muh dik
Try building a civilization.

2 things, niggers..

1) Your dick stereotypes being your only source of pride is very telling about your people and history.

2) White women enjoying blacks because of their primitive behavior. You're a sexual fetish and it ends there. If women weren't sexually corrupt, you'd still be a slave.

>niggers showcasing their dicks while whites went into space

like, all my white friends which are girls all have tried a black guy. it's exciting to them and it's also hot. They tell me black dudes are just more exciting than white boys. They know how to party, they know how to dance, and they know how to lay down the dick in the bedroom. You guys can't compete, you video game playing autist neets.

Why do black people worship white woman?

I mean I love a pale skinned woman but black people take it to a whole level.

What's the point of these threads? They ruffle jimmies, since nobody likes niggers, but what else is there? What does the poster want?

Cause it doesn't belong to them

Niggers like anything they can't have. Stealing is in their genes.

>You also notice that niggers never breed with, date or marry former valedictorians, or really anyone with a decent education/job. It's always white trash.
Really depends, most black peopl i worked with were cultivated and nice.
Also black gf since a year

Just sage it and move on finnbro

Googles, googles everywhere.

Can we stop cuckposting and get back to Hilloliposting?

>this synergy

mods you useless faggots

use this image if youre going to

>muh dick

encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

This is how i know this board consists of autistic virgins. If they you know, like, actually went out and talked to people of colour, they would most certainly realize they're people just like you, just less hate instilled.

I WILL POST THIS IN EVERY KEK THREAD I SEE

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx7OM9xIwM4

or this one

>white BOYS
Oh hello tyrone