How many more weeks must Colin Kaepernick kneel before we start to see meaningful change?

How many more weeks must Colin Kaepernick kneel before we start to see meaningful change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/voSzc2vgOLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

9 gorillion

If he gets enough attention, the 49ers will have to let him play eventually.

Why do half-nigs always embrace their roots by having a stupid afro?

Until he kneels at the execution block.

When he admits he loves tranny cock I'll take him seriously.

If Gabbert keeps playing the way he does, Chip Kelly will eventually put SackorPick in and a white defender will blow his shit out and he'll be on injured reserve for the rest of the season.

Yeah really? I guess the nigger has to commit to his stupid shit show for the rest of his short career.

How the fuck did his hair grow so fast? Didnt he have a buzzcut a month and a half ago?

Why do half-nigs always reject their roots by having a stupid afro?

Why hasn't he been kicked off yet? He fucking sucks

He already got plenty of media attention, what's astonishing is that Chip Kelly still let's Blaine Gabbert play when the guy is even worse than Kap. Being a niners fan is suffering either way.

I miss the good days of Joe Montana

>doormat of the NFCW

Cause they know their nigger side is garbage and want to make sure that people know.

When will blacks learn not to pull guns on cops and resist arrest?

kek

He's not even a real google, he's one of those mixed kinds like Obama.

>raised by white people
>half white
>makes millions of dollars a year
>statistics show cops aren't even disproportionately killing black people.

muh opression

i hope he keeps doing it for so long that it just becomes a weird thing and he becomes a weirdo for always doing it

Who let this arab faggot into the country and when are we sending him back?

The media doesn't even show the national anthem anymore. My guess is the NFL got sick of the bullshit and negotiated that if media broadcasts it they won't get the coverage.

Until he gives up his pay check

it gives them more black people credits

When does he plan to stop doing it? I don't mean that "when the Flag represents everyone bla bla bla, everyone treated equally bla bla bla", I mean, what must actually happen really? No black person be shot for a few years? Everyone have the same pay and money and jobs?

Serious question. I think this guy just put himself in the situation he will either have to kneel for the rest of his career waiting for this utopia, or just get tired one day and say "ah fucking it" and lose all credibility and show us once again the world doesn't change like that

It's an open secret that Chip Kelly is a huge racist. The more he kneels, the less likely he is to play.

Here's a hint

Hi! I'm Colin Kaepernick, and this is my $114m NFL contract. I sit on the bench here with the National Anthem playing and a clipboard. Everything I've done in the league so far has been a joke. One thing I've learned growing up in white suburbia with white parents and private QB coaches is you never know WHEN you're going to be oppressed.

theirs a lot of privilege in being black. The world is practically handed to you.

Why his coach didn't sent him out of the team? I would sack the shit out of him if he does that.

long gone man. it will never be as good.

Forever. Nobody cares. He's just an idiot being paid millions of dollars to play with an inflatable pork rind.

Anyone who bases their politics on what a professional athlete thinks is too stupid to vote.

boycott NFL! watch college ball

Black pride is encouraged by the (((media))) while white pride is demonized. Obviously he would choose the former

Does a Chocobo live in his hair?

There are more thugs on one SEC team than there are on 5 NFL teams.

Watch neither.

Wouldnt be surprised if some "racist" linebacker breaks his spine during a play

>Cred Forums watches televised sports and expends emotional energy on the goings on of professional sports teams

Wew. You goys really are stupid, huh?

Probably. The bird shit smells better than his natural google scent.

What did he mean by this???

I just want to see the 49ers up in the last drive of the 4th quarter and have them sub kaepernick in to kneel because that's all he's good for.

Seriously, Colin Kaepernick looks like an arab

If you're going to wait for change by continuing to kneel, grab some knee pads. It's going to be a while.

He's already worth a sage for me.

south park did it right

youtu.be/voSzc2vgOLA

What do you mean? He's already done his part to inspire people who need to be gassed to publicly expose themselves by refusing to stand for the national anthem. It's reaching across different sports, and also to nigs in the military apparently

>effeminate white babby posting on Cred Forums with mommys internet complaining about how easy niggers have it

grow a pair faggot

Americans are so stupidly obsessed with football.

I have not seen a single person in public support this debauchery.

The populace generally revile it, and the only leftist bullshit that makes a point is that having "people", like Kaepernick, out themselves in such fashions is the double-edged sword of freedom.

You can freely call him on all of his bullshit to his face, call him a terrorist supporter, a pampy whiney baby bitch, hell tell him black lives will matter when he can not fucking choke during the super bowl

Consensus rules in a democratic nation, and this extends down to her citizens. The only thing that will matter is what the majority feel.