WOW. FUCK having guns and borders and shit

twitter.com/CNN/status/781100040836243456

Cred Forumstards will be mad at this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using children for political propaganda
at that point you might as well admit that you are in the wrong and have no arguments

>11 years old
>balding

Why are Googles so ugly ?

YO HOL UP
HOL UP
MAYBE THIS LITERAL CHILD
HAS THE ANSWER
TO ALL OUR SOCIAL AND POLITICAL PROBLEMS
AYO HOL UP
LETS LISTEN TO THIS LITTLE THING

Why do sheboons always look like Alien?

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!!!!!!

This little niglette cried so I guess we better just change completely and do whatever she says

>I never felt this way till now
Basically admitted to being brainwashed

This

NAXALT, bro @nax_bro going in

BREAKING NEWS
ALL QUESTIONS SELECTED WILL BE ANTI-TRUMP AND PRO-ESTABLISHMENT
THE SYSTEM IS AGAINST US WE NEED TO WIN IN SPITE OF IT ALL

fpbp

Not mad, just sad.
Blacks kill blacks. It's a fact. This child is told a story, to make her sad and a propaganda instrument.
Someone should show her the crime stats and teach her that blacks kill blacks, not police.

poor girl has been brainwashed by libs and the news, yeh pol should be upset.

"dey be killin us n sheeiitt... senpai!"

why would dead niggers make me mad ?

Why should I care about this?

>Oliphant
Lol
>(black) fathers by our sides
Lost it

>using children to advance your agenda

nothing new to see here move along

Fritz post best post

Oh wah. Bet her filthy google daddy killed a couple fathers in his day.

Ding ding some smelly apes are dead.

Fuck this little nigress.

Boo hoo

Sob sob

Pause

Remembers lines

muh vreedumbs

Epic acting child. You must really be making your conartist parents proud to be make people believe that YOU acutally formed these "opinions" which are subjective bullshit by any standard, because if your "fathers and mothers" are piece of trash criminals, THOUGH LUCK KIDDO. You better prepare yourself for daily trips to that fucking graveyard since that's where they belong.

This is literally Arab-tier tear jerk reaction. Do you have Palestine NGOs in Charlotte?

Fucking dindus hunted white people when rioting, they destroy neighbourhoods, spread crime, get violent for minimal reasons,

But a little girl is crying so let's shift all the blame to the police and white people.

It would be better if America never even imported any slaves, you burgers fucked up yourselves royally.

They will never stop whining about racism, about reparations, about police, you can literally put them in power and they will still whine.

Look how different situation is than in 60s, and somehow racial relations in America are even worse.

America is trapped in this situation, they can't get rid of blacks, they can't pay them and give them help because they will still whine, this is situation with no exit.

Black lives matter protest in UK confirms that. Blacks can be treated very well and somehow stil protest, because they are niggers, and that's their nature.

I feel bad for burgers.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0

BLM sign in white neighbourhood vs All Lives Matter sign in dindu central.

Nigs be nigs.

blacks will never be free until crime is legalized

MAN I DON EVEN DO NUFFIN WHY YOU HATIN ON US

Lincoln should have sent em back like he originally wanted to, if only we had the money for it back then.

We honestly need another Garvey back to africa movement, its only gonna work if the idea seems to come frome within their own community.

Didn't Malcolm X say that american negroes should have their own country, culture, religion etc.?

Some inflential Negro should try to do that, just give them money to kickstart that shit and get them the fuck out.

Well, it won't happen ever, but a man can dream.

American racial tensions will never end, that's the truth, but liberals thing that getting cucked by blacks and being happy about it will somehow make them less violent, lol.

>Zianna Oliphant

wtf i can't even...it's like you want to be ridiculed

>America is trapped in this situation, they can't get rid of blacks, they can't pay them and give them help because they will still whine, this is situation with no exit.

The western world as a whole is trapped in this. It's an actual catch-22.

There is no solution within the framework of peace and tolerance, because peace and tolerance only encourages them more. Every time brutality is applied the savages scatter like the animals they are.

So it's becoming either (a) sink into nonexistence (an answer supported by some), or (b) discard guilt and adopt what made us great again without shame.

Her genes carry nothing but animalistic violence and stupidity. "She" is the problem.

>America is trapped in this situation, they can't get rid of blacks, they can't pay them and give them help because they will still whine, this is situation with no exit.
I mean they totally can get rid of blacks, but it would never happen

Yeah, I've been discussiing this with my friends while drinking, and we came to a conclusion that liberals' carelessness will lead to a situation where a figure like Hitler will raise up and do something very, very terrible.

As always, liberals shit the place up, and conservatives have to do the hard work of cleaning up, and yet we'll be the ones that will recieve all the blame.

This whole refugee situation will result in something very, very ugly.

>Only our shitty meme election is an acceptable topic on Cred Forums

They have to go back

to hanging from trees

Hans is right.

>make them less violent
But just the opposite is true.
They perceive any kindness or generosity as weakness.
Weakness is an invitation for them to take advantage, to strike.

>fathers
Not like she ever knew the fucker

>mothers
I don't recall a single big story of a black women biting a police bullet except a crazy grandmother who fired shots at an officer

Just the same, old emotional propaganda. If it were up to me, this shit would be illegal, and the person who dragged her in there in jail for child abuse.

I 100% agree, they will actually more likely to be nice and cooperative with a strong figure.

The passive and submissive behavior of liberals is fueling negroes, they see an occasion to whine even more, because they noticed that they can.

I've tried raising this with liberals. They're not fond of the idea.

She has TOP KNOT, a masterrace hairstyle of TURE warriors of mankind.

Cower before her great presance!
Pic related.