Trump is a DNC Plant

>Runs as part of the DNC several times then suddenly switches
>Runs on the most unlikeable platforms possible yet somehow comes out as the victor of the GOP thanks to the media
>Intentionally fucks up at the debate after building up so much momentum

Explain to me me how Trump is not a plant. Because right now, it's looking like the DNC picked a candidate Hillary could beat with zero effort on her part.

>Run as DNC
>Bring plans and ideas to the podium
>Never make it out of primaries because dems want to vote "dem feelz" and try to look oh so progressive in the eyes of people they will never meet.
>Run as RNC once
>Bring plans and ideas to the podium
>Win the primaries

Maybe he stopped running as a democrat because he is a WHITE FUCKING MALE.

What if he's a plant but still wins?

>40 days till election and they are still yammering that trump is a plant

That would be awesome, but highly doubt Hillary would allow that. If Trump goes rogue, she can always rig the election and throw out votes if need be

>be smartest woman alive
>need help from a man during a debate since I literally cant recall or remember anything
>please Lestor save me from the Golden Sky Scraper man since I have such a vast knowledgbase I cant be arsed to to tell him he's wrong like literally every debater ever

>democratic plant
>conspiracy theorists have issues with the concept of motive

>Trump is a DNC Plant
Shit thread, CTR.

>still comes out as the victor of the GOP thanks to the media

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
GET OUT OF THIS SLIDE THREAD AND GO VOTE FOR THE 2nd DEBATE QUESTIONS!

>Be Clinton
>See that there are candidates on the Republican side capable of beating her
>Use media connections to elevate someone with zero chance of beating her
>Rig elections
>Candidate she runs against is so unlikeable that no one notices the elections were rigged
>People """vote"""
>Profit

Has CTR run out of steam or are they just ignorant of previous shill tactics? I've seen a sudden resurgence of posts claiming Trump is a skype puppet or a Demo plant.

>Implying Trump isn't a kike puppet

Yes. Good goy! And don't forget to keep censoring yourself!

>fucked up at the debate
>still pulled ahead rather then fall back
>even in polls that skew democrat
Turns out painting him as literal Hitler was a bad idea. People that don't follow politics got to see him in context and he wasn't evil. Didn't say anything racist and at worst can't off as catty.

>Pulls ahead in polls thanks to Cred Forums spamming

Ftfy

Thanks for correcting the record but I'm not talking about online polls. I'm talking about the actual call polls coming out today after debate was taken into account.

Then if she can just do that, why not just do it in the first place? Why bother with a plant at all?

Plausible deniability

>Has been talking about running as the republican nom since years back to crush the what he called them "stupid democrats that keeps ruining the country"
>"T-trump is a plant, v-vote for Hillary"

They look so happy together, never again.

Wtf i hate drumph now.

You've totally changed my mind you shill faggot kike.

I wouldn't expect a swede to know anything about US politics, so you are forgiven, child.

>Explain to me me how Trump is not a plant.
"no"

sage

Says the economy is better under Democrats. Runs as Republican.

Forgiven for what?

Your ignorance, which is completely endearing.

>trump wins despite being a dnc plant

how assblasted would hillary get?

Considering Trump massively gained in support and HRC lost afterwards you don't seem to understand Trump.

>fighting for the future of western civilization and you want us to play by the rules against a corrupt elite that holds all the power, influence and money

Fuck. You

I think cocaine is why he is so "high energy".
>an increasing sense of energy and alertness
>an extremely elevated mood
>a feeling of supremacy
He has all of these cocaine effects while doing rallies, seems like we've found ourselves a coke addict running for president.

The real reason for all of the sniffing.

>>it's looking like the DNC picked a candidate Hillary could beat with zero effort on her part.
Hillary is despicable and most of the public dislikes her. If it boils down to the lesser of two evils, Trump will landslide.
If he is a plant, they will eventually let him win, and control him with the same handlers that would be pulling HRC's strings.