Can someone explain why its so important that we preserve the white race...

Can someone explain why its so important that we preserve the white race? Why would it matter that if in 1000 years time all the races of the world look completely different to how they do now? Aren't the actual values and behaviours that people possess and preserve more important than the amount of melanin in their skin

Cuz fuck niggers lmao

Fuck off Ahmed.

>so important that we preserve the white race?
name on non-white/asian country which is worth living in.

Aryan superiority is based on many genetic advantages including brain size and proportion -- the white skin is just aesthetic

First of all people think its only about skin color. Skin color is just an indicator, different races have different features, habits, IQ, etc. So the argument about 'its just melanin in skin' is stupid thats not what is being discussed.

Thas rite! Race is a construct (if you are white) and you need more diversity! (if you are a white country) Your culture is a construct and means nothing (if you are a white, western country) And if you are a white woman you have to breed exclusively with black and arab men!

/thread

this girl looks fucking disgusting

If everyone was mixed the IQ average would go down 5-10 points.

Well, historically, "whites" have only become human in the 17th century.
Also there are plenty of shithole white and Asian countries in the modern day.

Should the question not be the "other" way?
Especially considering that the white man basically build the modern world and others like blacks and muzzis just leech of it.
Whites verifiable have provide almost infinitely more to the world. I am all ears.
So the actual question should actually be why should it be important to preserve blacks?

Diversity :)

Blackie, blackie and his fried chicken snackie
Whitey, whitey makes all that is mighty

It would be much much worse. The mixing would not be immediate. Pic related.

True. Do you see non-whites building anything that isn't a corrupt dictatorship shithole?

Yeah, but there aren't any non-shithole black or arab countries are there?

Japan got better after two nukes. Maybe we should nuke africa.

How the hell did Japan "get better" after losing the war desu desu senpai? Imperial Japan pre-WW2 was the shit.

Whites have better genes. This is objectively true as found through numerous tests and as well as observable through the accomplishments of multiple white civilizations throughout Europe.

>It's just skin color
Sure buddy.

>1 post by this ID
>image reposted multiple times daily

USA

>It's just skin color

>It's only skin color

Race preservation is an old concept. Race changes no matter what thee days.

What matters the most is continuing/adopting culture.

Merely a matter of skin color

HAHAHAHA 2 wigs and what I though was a bikini top but was actually a bunch of weaves all over the ground.

People who want to preserve white features are the ones who truly support diversity

If you aren't white there is a 99% chance you will have brown skin, brown hair, and brown eyes

No thanks. Minorities are envious of blondes, and people with colored eyes. Many want them whiped out because blondes with colored eyes are very desirable to men of all colors

Diversity=white genocide

>It's only skin color

>It's merely a matter of skin color

>Why would it matter that if in 1000 years time all the races of the world look completely different to how they do now
the races were separated naturally
it's only the jews who want to mix everyone together
that by definition goes against nature

>Just skin color

gee I wonder who's behind this post

>Only skin color

>didn't answer the fucking question

They were fine for the most part before they got touched by Western imperialism.
Also during Islamic golden age the caliphate was infinitely better than Christian Europe. Some Europeans even went to the caliphate to study like Sylvester the II.

christianity isn't white
it's jewish/semitic/judaen/israelite/whatever garbage the christkikes spew out
it's just semitic nonsense along with islam and judaism

Western imperialists promised us a pan-Arabist nation and then backstabbed us and drew their shitty borders and created the cancer known as Israel. Western imperialists destroyed every Arab party that called for a pan-Arabist secular state and chose to fund terrorists instead.
And also, like I have said, there are plenty of shithole white and Asian countries. Mongolia had the largest empire on earth, today, it's one of the poorest countries. Nothing to do with race.
Eastern Europe is so white it's literally a shithole. Nothing to do with race.

Oh okay then. Are you aware that the supposedly "purest" white region on earth AKA Scandinavia was a poor uncivilized shithole for the vast majority of history?
Nothing to do with race.

Why didn't you fight back, pussies?

Oh, wait. You did and lost. Quit your crying dickweed and go pick up an RPG. I'm sure there's one laying in the street

>Are you aware that the supposedly "purest" white region on earth AKA Scandinavia was a poor uncivilized shithole for the vast majority of history?
so?
>Nothing to do with race.
that's entirely the problem with Semitic beliefs: they don't care about race and is the primary reason for the dissolution of the races

Space shit, who else does it?
Japan's pretty alright with it, they caught up quickly and might be able to take the relay if we fall, but India/China ain't got shit that we weren't doing half a century ago. I don't know if Russia will ever do big space shit again, it's not really that important to them it seems, the last thing I recall them doing was the attempted Phobos-Grunt sample return from Mars' moon, but the departure engine failed and it stayed up in LEO until it fell back here. I wish it would've worked, I would've cheered it on.

>most successful
>most advanced
Yeah, who cares about whites, right?

because she's actually ugly

Compare what we've done over the years and what you've done. There's your answer nigger.

No, seeing as Christianity had a great influence on Western civilization, as Islam did in the Islamic golden age.
What truly fucked Muslims REALLY bad, were...
The Mongols.
If they didn't burn Baghdad down and throw all the books of the House of Wisdom in the Tigris river to the point where the ink literally made the river black, there wouldn't even be wahabism. It was the most horrible day in Islamic history.

Let's not get carried away.

of course you think its a-okay. Considering all your woman look like shit.

>seeing as Christianity had a great influence on Western civilization, as Islam did in the Islamic golden age.
and look where christianity and islam is now
constantly harping about a supposed golden age that is as distant as the moon