It's official now: Russia is responsible for killing 300 innocent White Europeans

It's official now: Russia is responsible for killing 300 innocent White Europeans.

When will civilized world finally unite and genocide them? Is Hillary the only one with power and, what more important, open willingness to do that? Why are you still supporting Drumpf, that licks Putin's ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/715172/Sadiq-Khan-defy-Brexit-London-open-visas-migrants-mayor-theresa-may-boris-johnson-trade
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
youtube.com/watch?v=cy1bE47P7tk
youtube.com/watch?v=JHnR-AcUif0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And USA is responsible for the whole war lmao go to bed kid

Daily reminder that Ukraine is real Russia while """(((Russian Federation)))""" are muscovy tatar mongol islamic pretenders.

Therefore Ukraine as real Russia holds responsibility for this tragedy. Die slavshit.

You forgot the source.

You forgot the existing threads on this topic.

There's at least three.

wtf I hate Russia now

Fucking CNN frontpage you lazy gypsie fuck.

Why are liberals pushing the red scare again?

>CNN

Because they're real White Patriots of the West, while all of you are nothing more than a bunch of usefull idiot cucks manipulated by a literal KGB operatives in destroying your own counties.

Russia will collapse under a civil war. This is the consequence of growing degeneracy and frustration

300? Hm, I'd be concerned if I didn't know how many died to illegal immigrants and stupid fucking Muslims. Not to mention Clinton's body count and extreme levels of corruption. Before we genocide Russia can we genocide the real threat? Y'know, fucking terrorists

kek
Proud of my 400lb brothers.

>the missile that hit the plane was fired from territory controlled by Russian-backed rebels

How is that Russia?

> Russia will collapse under a civil war.
any time now.
t. pooland since the beggining of statehood

>this flag
wow, deleting web history actually fucks up my filters? fuck, here we go again.

There are no one to fight that civil war - 90% of the country are the same low-life brainwashed mongol imbeciles, they completely eliminated all possible opposition by 70 years of Soviet rule. 1% of Moscow liberals are apathetic urban hipsters that are too scared to go out on the street, what fucking civil war are you talking about?

The only way to defeat Russia is form outside - West should confront it outright. No this sanctions pussy shit that whiny nigger Obongo is doing. You should crash them HARD and NOW.

> they must be stoopid that they didn't destroy their country.
Cockhole at it's finest.

They did similar shit in Cold War - dropping civilian planes like it was nothing and no one gave a shit.

>pooland since the beggining of statehood
It happened in 1917

>what fucking civil war are you talking about?
because of worsening living conditions and the moral condition of russian society. These factors always lead to an increasing brutalization of social relations. People in Kremlin fight over themselves too

Just look at France, Germany or UK - degeneracy rampant, social tensions increase. Russia is the same

Did someone give you right to speak? Sit still and be quiet while Europeans are talking.

The thing is - they are not mighty Soviets anymore, they are literal third world shithole that barely stands on its' own. West could fucking destroy it in a minute if it wanted to.

so free money?

>chicken meme.jpeg

This thread proves it, WMDs are in Iraq and they did 9/11 - Hillary, G.W. Bush

Same bullshit different day.

what do you want a picture of his asshole for?
are you a faggot?

The real question is why the hell the airplane was allowed to fly over an active war zone. Usually all civilian flights are re-routed around by the Airfreight authorities.

can i has reparation money pls

I dont know why the russians are still trying to improve their reputation and spread disinformation through the internet.
Its a colossal waste of money.

Pic related...

please thank ukrainian woman for helping us ugly europeans discovering what sex is in afordable prices

Continuing...

BTFO

NO BULLY BASED PUTIN

Civil War requires sides. Political, religious, class, etc. Theres no great divisions in current Russia right now, as I told you. 90% of the country is same low-life subhuman mongols that idolizes their Czar. Who would fight who, again?

Get the fuck out of my country you closet russian.

Russia seems pretty fucking based to me

Reminder that America literally elected a black as their leader

YEAH THE USA HAS NEVER USED A PLANE INA FALSE FLAG BEFORE

Oh sweet summer child...

U are manipulated by the west you dumb slav, ukraine isnt really a country. Just like chechenya you are waiting to be part of russia again

I know you're baiting, and you know he's right.
By the way, OP is a massive goat. Russia isn't responsible for the deaths of the passengers. It's the Ukraine (Kiev) and the Netherlands and the USA. They set a trap and Russia fell for it.

What happened? It sunk.

Cлaвa Укpaинe

>posting a confirmed fake

SALO HEROYAAAM

Hello there Alex Jones, a Putin fan. How that tinfoil hat, comfortable for you?

Let's pretend for a minute, that Russia did take down that plane.
What would happen to Ukraine, who allow passenger plane to fly in combat zone, where planes were took down many times?

>IT CAME FROM RUSSIA
That does not mean it was fired by Russians you dumb faggot shills.

Sorry, Ukrainians did it.

>seems pretty based
>putin tanked his economy for a beach

Russian now earn less than Chinks, serbs and romanians (gypsies)

So what? You're not exactly thinking big picture right now

>cnn
who the fuck takes cnn seriously?

Slide thread

A
FUCKING
MACAW

A
FUCKING
YELLOWTAIL
FUSILIER

It wasnt fired by russians. It was fired by the mouthbreathing rebels who had no idea what they were doing.
Russia is being blamed for providing the launcher to them.

>What would happen to Ukraine, who allow passenger plane to fly in combat zone...

Didnt the investigators also blame Ukraine for not closing the airspace over luhansk and donetsk?

But Ukrainians are Russians?

It came from the terrorist state of DNR

A
FUCKING
FIELD
OF
DANDELIONS
UNDER
THE
SUMMER
SKY

theres a reason politics and economics are different words

I actually liked Ukraine before you posted this. I hope hillary rots in jail.

So you admit that you are part of Russia?
Finally we are making progress...

Why didn't you dumb fuckers wait a few years for a new election so you could vote for the government of your choice? A violent coup was the insane thing you could have ever done.

You deserve everything you got. Shame so many Dutch people had to die for your insanity.

It's a fucking false flag

They couldnt even say it!
All they had to do is say it - Russia is responsible for that act of agressions.
But they didnt, those spineless jerks LMAO

Fucking assholes.

oh for fucks sake
everybody should just shut up
world should just close borders for 1 year
tensions are too high for my taste, and I do not want my country to be frag again

No fucking shit.
No, you stole it you gypsy fuck.

O! Cock-hole, please! Go to clear toilet of pan Strjemski, and get you whife from bothel where she porks to used.
Also пиздyй в cвoй cвинapник нa /ukr Aбy вaм цeлый зaгoн пoдapил, или пиши нopмaльнo.

>Slide thread
This is legit, faggot.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/715172/Sadiq-Khan-defy-Brexit-London-open-visas-migrants-mayor-theresa-may-boris-johnson-trade
>> ukrania civilized world
nice joke pal

>USA
>Fighting Ukraines' battles

Bitch the EU is about to make it's whole army, NATO may not exist in a few years
You have to go back (to Russia)

dude, they believe even if their media will say that in fact the Russians dropped the bomb on Hiroshima

and the funniest thing is the hohols will be the first who would believe in it
ahahah

Who cares, we bombed a hospital and killed thousands of children

Based Vietnam

I'm not even pro russia but ya'll need to put your foot down with EU expansionism and Ukraine.

Just fucking invade the place already. Ukraine is Russian clay, always has been, Russians and ukranians are basically the same thing

Interesting digits.

>Russia will collapse
>collapse pls
Yeah, keep repeating that mantra. We've heard it since forever and nothing changed yet.

Piss in your mouth, cockhole, the plumber of plumbers.

Just like those russian sarin shells that hit civilians in Syria right? Fired from US backed rebel controlled areas. Boy that red line disappeared quick when informed people started asking questions, didn't it? We haven't seen another chemical attack there since, have we? Really makes your turnip twitch.

>It happened in 1917
So how does it happen then that the territory of USSR becomes larger than the territory of Russian Empire?

Reminder that Ukraine is officially Russian clay

Pss, keep quite, you're about to ruin such a marvelous world of cockhole imaginable safespace.
Lets blame Russia for everything that happens in the world. Pajeets cannot into the loo - its russians fault

I honestly thought you guys were responsible when it happened, and felt a lot of rage toward you, but since then I've been paying more attention to the real geopolitical situation, how the EU and Obama administration are trying to paint you as the villains despite your nation simply acting in its own self-interests against a (((united front))) and I come to the conclusion that I was mistaken. Fighting against ISIS, fighting for Christian values, fighting against the cult of suicide that the West is pushing upon the world...
speaking as someone with family members who fought in battle against USSR-allied nations, it is a little shocking for me to admit this but at the moment you are acting more righteously than we are.

Also Russian posters here are excellent and I have yet to see a Ukrainian post that doesn't make me want to throw a rock at my screen

it's the right who are generally scared of russia

remember sarah palin could see russia from her kitchen window

>sources?
>"cnn you gipsy"
>CNN
>SOURCE
> CNN = SOURCE
> CNN = "CREDIBLE SOURCE FUCKING GIPSY"
> "IM RETARDED"

(((((((official))))))

>ukraine
>country

Ukraine is half-Turk. Eastern Slavs cannot be considered white in general.

You have to thank Holywood and politicans for the bad image of Russia. Cold war never ended. Every movie where russians appears they are portrayed as a criminal mafia scum. Public opinion is largely manipulative.

You forget about oligarchs, cops and churkas.

You really are nothing more than a chink. A filthy yellow subhuman dog. How it tastes, Russian ass I mean? You fucking animal, 2 bombs weren't enough.

the fact of the matter is that we have no plans of expansionism in Europe
we dont even need it
what about ukraine?

we dont care about their independence and it was not a problem until you decided to make them ur puppet and another "military base a pain in our ass" like baltics

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NIGGER COCK-SOCKET!!

I am not willing to let the ENTIRE WORLD die in a nuclear fire because you parrot-colored morons want us to protect you while you thumb your nose at the big Russian bear and toss pebbles at him. I would happily watch him eat you alive, bones and all, if it meant that my people and his could avoid a needless confrontation which will benefit nobody

I remember when Cred Forums absolutely refused to believe this could be the Russian rebels.

Which was always retarded because the rebels have no jets so Ukraine never had any reason to shoot anything down.

What now, bitches?

>tfw going to Israel in a few weeks and see this

>10%
>21%
Holy shit

>ukraine
>45 million people
>170 billion pib

pidorashque pls

>America-Kun fight our battles for us!

How about no?

why i$i$rael?

>i have a four-strike combo for you
>Iturup, kunashir, habomai, shikotan

Wait for few days. Politicans will spin it hardly.

Like you fat shits forget about your 300 Trump/Hillary threads.
Cred Forums fucking sucks nowadays.

Your proofs prove nothing. It was a plane with the dead bodies on the autopilot, and it was crashed in the Donetsk to blame the conflict and 300 dead people on Russians.

I want a leader who isnt gonna threaten to start WWIII with Russia because Putin's not sucking enough kikesraeli mutilated dicks like the rest of the West.

!!

Двaчик жe cдoх, вхoд тoлькo пo пaccкoдaм тeпepь, a хoхлы дaвнo нe мoгyт oплaтить интepнeт, кpoмe мopякoв-пpoгpaммиcтoв, ecтecтвeннo.

>плaтить зa двaч
>2016

That's because we matter and you dont. You're free to start a swedish Cred Forums at any time if you hate murrica so much.

there is a more recent poll

You're fighting a fight for survival of the West, you mindless fucking mallshiting burger retard.

>mutilated dicks
My based americanbro! I say that too :D
Fuck kikes

as everyone in this entire thread who is not an imbecile posting below a flag that is the color of a heavy metal waste storage facility leaking huge puddles of uranium and cobalt has doubtless already figured out, I am an American expat and not an actual jap

please go eat dicks

I think you guys always overestimate NATO. If you actually invaded say the Baltics NATO would fall apart like a house of cards.

As for Ukraine you could literally do anything you want, roll in and kill every hohol you come across, you would get some harsh words. No one will ever do shit to stop you. Poland will stand alone, the rest of europe has laughable militaries

Yeah, I hope Russia wipes out your shit rebellion funded by Soros and the mega jews

murrica=/=ZOGtrump, ZOGhillary & ZOGelection

Is Cred Forums just now realizing this? /k/ has known this for the past two years...

Aбy пиздит пpo тo, чтo cloud flare выcтaвил cчeт нa 3000$ и тeпepь тoлькo пo пaccкoдaм. Moл тpaффик нeвъeбeнный пoшeл. Taк чтo я пepeкaтилcя cюдa oкoнчaтeльнo, нy и нa тyмбaч зaoднo tumba.ch

I second this.

What exactly does killing white slavs have to do with the survival of the west.

Russia could conquer all of western continental Europe and it would literally be better off than it is now.

Wow, the globalists are really ramping up the WW3 rhetoric. Getting really desperate.

proofs?'

Leave Putin to me

JEWISH FALSE FLAG

fpbp

Aбy и opгaнизoвaл. Этoмy жыдy вeчнo мaлo

Tokyo doesn't actually want those islands back, it's just that no politician wants to be the one to admit that they're gone. It's also useful for deflecting media attention away from Japanese domestic problems, same with that stupid Korean rock.

Cepьeзнo чтo-ли cдoх? Я дyмaл oн пoд ддocoм пpocтo. Чтo ж дeлaть-тo тeпepь бeз пoлитaчa poднoгo?

CNN is retarded. I saw them talking about the MH17 happening on the way to class today. They didn't even read the fucking report and are just recycling old news stories on the issue.
CNN is a joke, the one time they can actually call out Russia for their shit they go full retard and water down the story.

I've watched Russia become more and more western for years - not current "western" - ie culturally marxist garbage, but classically western.
They are no threat to western civilization

Cхyяли? Oткyдa тaкиe cчeтa? Oн caмый дopoгoй вapиaнт выбpaл и 5 лeт зa нeгo нe плaтил или чтo?

You need to convince me of your liberal values first suck a black cock apologize for white crimes and adopt a black son from Africa

misleading title, thats how they get the public thats uninformed

its not inaccurate but highly misleading

здecь бyдeм нaкoтывaть. Пилитe нoмepныe кpымoтpeды

Russia/Putin are dodgey scum. What a revelation!
That doesn't mean you then have to vote for mass immigration and the destabilizing effects of that, which would be beneficial to.... people like Putin. While BLM are causing internal problems China are getting militantly expansive.

Trump is exactly the person America needs (out of the choices on offer) If there are American military operations and objectives the general public don't know about, that would be between him, military advisers and congress to discuss.

god yes please hilldog start a war with russia

Is America willing to give up part of its global onfluence to Russia?

This "International" investigation committee seems as credible as WADA

>Russia

>Slaughtered and killed millions of White Europeans (and Muslims, East Asians, etc)

>Was the powerhouse between Communism which attempted to destroy the entire world, and succeeded in causing massive damage and degeneracy in Eastern Europe

>Destroyed Nazi Germany which Cred Forums admires and raped and slaughtered their way across Germany

>Putin is a corrupt oligarchic fuck who doesn't give two shits about anyone unless he/she can be used as a pawn

>Putin funds both far-left and far-right wing parties to destabilize Europe and fuck the continent over, he has no ideology other than Russia stronk

>Despite all of this, Cred Forums worships Putin in everything he does because they are just that fucking desperate and sad for a "saviour"

Even Muslims and leftists have more moral backbone than Cred Forums. Fucking kek.

Sweden == FAGjohan, FAGsven, FAGborkborkborkbork

How so?

H-he's fast...

>Despite all of this, Cred Forums worships Putin in everything he does because they are just that fucking desperate and sad for a "saviour"
who is your saviour?
at least putin can destroy europe and america
what will your saviour do?

WHITE PIGGU GO HOME!
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

i thing we already have everything what we need
1. Crimea and total control in black sea
2. territorial claims on the part of Ukraine that will never allow to join the EU
Ukraine is too unstable neighbor , because of mentally retarded population
literally runaway slaves from Russia and Poland, turks and gypsies

they wanted to get rid of the oligarchy and quess what
Poroshenko is the oligarch himself

top kek

while russians and poles who living in Ukraine consider themselfs as ukrainians this country has no future
> Poland will stand alone
poles are not so stupid to fight against Russia alone, especcialy for stupid hohols

Russia has absolutely no interest in expanding or war. The claim on Crimea was a necessary losing face of Russia. With NATO failing to force Russia out of the Tartous port (((they))) focused on Ukraine and force a regime-change. Russia leaked phone calls between USA and Kiev before this could happen, delaying the coup, though Russia was able to solidify its grip on Crimea without firing a single bullet.

Translation: "please send american boys to go die in a war that Ukie boys won't fight, a meaningless war since Ukraine is the birthplace of Russia in the first place, and Ukies and Rus are the same people"

How about you keep ordering Tavor rifles from the jews and put them in the hands of your children and teenagers first.
If your fight is so important than it's worth sending your own generations to their deaths.

As for us we'd rather eat Mcdonalds and shart in mart than lift a finger for Russians fighting Russians

better to share influence with russia than with china

Based Brit.

WADA is a bunch of current and ex commonwealth presidents that not only approve of their druggie competitors but they actually feed them.

Read up on leaks by fancy bears.

Int. committees are paid gangs. Still going to be as corrupt in 20 years only in Chinas favor. Money rules

no

You don't share influence. Influence is exclusive.

Чeгo? Cocaч дeйcтвитeльнo cдoх?

jap day of the rope when

Stop crying cockhole faggot.
We all know you did it

+1 пpинциaльнo зaбил нa cию питyшapню

That doesn't answer my question.

Our global influence hasn't exactly been a good thing has it nederlands? Now every western country is trying to copy our multiculti garbage.

Losing our influence is inevitable anyway. It's already happening.

ктo бyдeт плaтить зa "aнoнимнyю" имиджбopдy? и тyт хoхлoв мeньшe ибo нe мoгyт в aнглицкий

Fucking RIDF man. Subverted Cred Forums years ago with memes and dank RT footage.

pic related

Faka you bic boi, Go to home before my nooder find it way uppa you aess.

Then I don't know what you're asking

>at least putin can destroy europe and america
Why would a "Brit" call for the destruction of Europe and America? You're either an inferior russian snow nigger, or a cuck

with AIDS package absolutely cost free

any clearer, faggot?

It was very welcome while it prevented us from falling to the Commies and it's really the only thing keeping your economy on first world levels today.

i also hope putin blows up america

Гoy, гoy, ниггep.

--ocнoвaтeль двaч гк

дa пoхyй нa плaтy, c 300p нe oбeднeeшь, мнe нe нpaвитcя eгo oтнoшeниe и пиздeжь, зaвpaлcя внимaниблядoк и нихyя нe дeлaeт чтoбы пoчиcть oт гoвнa, ycтpoил личный лyнaпapк co шкoлoтpoнaми и aнимэ и дoвoлeн.

What happened to the plane Mr. Putin?

>"It crashed."

I still can't figure out what it is exactly that the social media experts are trying to prove apart from starting a witch-hunt for some Russian anti-air guys that they pick out of a social media photo at random.

Gonna be worse than 6 million Shoahs by the time they're through with these Ruskies.

RUSSIA TO THE HAUGE!

JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS' FAMILIES (who just want free gibs)

>terrorist attack carried out by russian-backed rebels
wtf vlad, stop stealing our schtick

bullshit no asians are going to be coming to america in 2060 its going to be how detroit is now

>White people died
Good.

Let Russian cucks destroy themselves while licking Putin's ass and watching their women raped by monkeys and their wealth funneled into sandnigger countries.

Quads of truth.

Trump is going to win, so now the Us government is trying to push a war with Russia ASAP. Don't you see this happening? At first Hillary wanted to enforce the no fly zone in Syria during her term. But now obama wants to enforce a no fly zone in Syria specifically against Russia, ASAP.

>CNN
I'm gonna stop you right there

)

What would it feel like to be a passenger on the plane? the explosion isn't enough to kill you.

At what point would you pass out, if you even passed out at all?

>the Us government is trying to push a war with Russia
Nobody is actually dumb enough to believe this, right?

USSR then doesn't equal Russia now.
Every post USSR state, including Russia, has nosedived to the political right.
Nazi Germany killed a shit ton on white non-jews and brought ruination to europe.

Cultural Marxism is a USSR invention, there is even a point now in modern Russia where they've had to deal with it's effects because it was too damned successful, now Russia has to spread cultural fascism

Instantly at that height, google explosive decompression.

P.s. fuck donbass monkeys with buks.

Would be quick af, basically a blur

That or u freeze or suffocate pretty quickly I don't know I'm not Russian missile scientist

Although they are inextricably linked.

Well, it sure doesn't fucking look like it.

We don't want to go to war for you subhuman filth.

And whats next? War? Sanctions? Fuck you world. I'm tired.

>300 innocent White Europeans.
Malaysia is white

if you guys could all simultaneously stop sucking Putins dick and maybe get off your asses and demand new leadership, we would stop with the sanctions and what not. Just sayin

HI I found your pic!

>i thing we already have everything what we need

Bullshit you need the ship yards at Mykolaiv, might as well take Odessa too, and you need eastern Ukraines factories and infrastructure.

The whole idea of an independent ukraine is a fucking joke, It would be like Massachusetts (the home/birthplace of the revolution and the earliest american settlements) declaring itself independent.

they would have to get permission from the US first

>revolution
You srsly? And who will be a president?
Government? It's not easy you know.
Also many russian don't starving. Don't starving - no revolution)

This is a shill thread, keep scrooling

Going against Russia is a good thing you fucking cuck

>CNN

kek

That's only if Japan wants to use their forces against another country.

>27 aussies down
worth it

>Instantly at that height, google explosive decompression

wouldn't die till you hit the ground though, explosive decompression less than 1atm isn't enough to kill you outright.
Byford Dolphin was explosive decompression from 9 atmospheres to 1, that was enough to completely blow a guy apart and his fragments killed/wounded 2 other guys on the outside, guys farther from the hatch had their blood boil in their veins. But less than 1atm, you'll die when you hit the ground

>It's official now: Russia is responsible for killing 300 innocent White Europeans.

Who says that? Who does confirm that information? West is not neutral or objective and I don't believe anything coming from them.

Were there any Chinese, Russian, Indian, Iranian, Turkish etc specialists in that commission of investigation?

I bet they were all jews.

>Hey guys, can you finally start an uprising and start killing each other? kthxbye

Trusting amerifats after 90x. Never ever.

>Russia is responsible for killing 300

ignore the Patents Mr Rothschild gained

>Jews want to save 3 shekels on that jet fuel
>send planes over a battle zone with known anti-aircraft activity
>it's all da ebil russke svoloch

demanding new leadership is different than revolution

This. Even if Trump being POTUS will personally suck my dingdong.

teenage neo-Nazi confirmed

>demanding new leadership
)

> Ukraine

>Ukraine
>europe

Am I being muted?

Dude at this point we're standing on the cliff about to leap towards balkanization.

All that shit that happened in the cold war - dumping money into defense and non-aligned/anti communist countries/aid while our infrastructure went to shit, it never stopped. Welfare has gone into overdrive, less and less people have good paying jobs, home ownership is becoming an impossibility for more and more americans, Immigrants are flowing in.
We spend money we don't have on shit we don't need and the petrodollar standard itself is under threat. Our economy is one big fucking bubble. And with the mad dash towards centralization since 9/11 and the dismal trust or faith in government it's only a matter of time.

Even if Trump wins he may not be able to curb the tide, only delay the inevitable. And at this point what does it matter. American influence has turned into a force for evil in the western world, obviously because Jews+cultural marxism.

You guys are going to have to look for yourselves in the future, looking towards Germany is fucking suicide, you would be better off looking towards the U.K. and Russia - the U.K. might come out on top of all this in the end, and while Russia is Russia, it's moving in the right direction

Пpивeт, Киpгизия.

Putin may be a dictator but he's the best leader they'll get.
They were literally starving with that drunken idiot Yeltsin, who the West loved so much

Is that the problem? You pussies just afraid of an asswhoppin?

How about showing some fucking responsiblity for the shit you've done? Why is it so fucking hard for Russia to just stop lying and assume responsibility for the tragedy. It would have made you look like a much bigger person than now. Is the idea of losing honor or admitting mistakes so hard for Russia? It's allmost to the level of a Muslim community where if your sister cheated on her husband, you've gotta kill her because she's put shame on her family, because shame and guilt is worse than death.

This is why the whole "NATO is full of free loaders" argument is so popular in America.

Do you want to spend less money on your comfy welfare safety net and more on protecting yourselves, or should we just let the Russians steamroll through you

No, it's just that nobody cares what Poland thinks

Certain elements of our government are actively pushing for an escalation with Russia, Hillary is amongst them, and there is a chance she's going to win anyway.
All it's going to do is hasten our balkanization.

No to mention the projected total and complete collapse of the food supply system by 2075. Good thing I'll be in my 80s

Don't mind, it's all part of the sliding plan after failed US debates and probably that blunder with ISIS in Syria too.

We will join russia to retake Cernauti, Balta Alba and Izmail back from your filthy hands you fucking asshole, get ready for the storm

>You pussies
Yes
I don't know. I'm not Putin)

Putin provided stability when they needed it, but time to open up and have real elected leadership

Thanks based Jap.

ALSO SNAKE ISLAND IS OURS EAT SHIT FAGGOT

>edgy
Don't you have something better to do? Like isn't there a toilet in Poland that needs cleaning?

they backed neo-Nazis and couldn't see it ending poorly

Trump even worse than Shillary IMO. At least she is walking amalgamation of US politics and will continue the current political line that is pretty much was known for decades.

Trump? Who the fuck knows what that guy will do. He even can lull our guard and then brutally butffuck us when we least expect it. Never trust american. They already know their future and in that future, there is no place for Russia.

what if they want to elect Putin

I fucking hate you stupid faggots. God damn Ukrainians are worse than niggers.

No different than the Russians supporting the Uhuru movement, the IRS, Basque separatists, and anyone else who undermines Western nations.

Thanks for helping prop up a reality show presidential candidate, and thanks for directly funding black extremists in the US.

Right before all of society collapses can we all agree to nuke Russia. Let's just take them out real quick.

So long as Putin is in power and keeps acting like a douche, the West is going to continue sanctions and hard rhetoric, probably escalate.

Pol! Ukroskum things about Russia army transport with 1000 trooppers on board. Lol.
This is a joke.

Let's just get to the root of the matter. We shouldn't have been gobbling up the buffer states into NATO nor should we have been instigating the coup in Ukraine. We've been pushing Russia around since not one country can stop us and it's pretty fucking reckless. We hit Putin's red line and he did something about it. Sad that this happened, but it never should have come to this in the first place.

Nice arguments retard.

Russians hate Muslims more than anybody

I really dislike Jewkrainians

You're an embarrassment to your family

Another conclusion from an investigation team composed by NATO and one of the main suspect would have been really a big surprise.

>nuland visits Ukraine.
>GIBS ME DAT! GIBS ME DAT!
>Poroshenko visits congress
>GIBS ME DAT! GIBS ME DAT
>america pls halp

Ukraine is fucking annoying. Also, your collective delusion about being anything other than Russian mutts is grating worse than the WE WUZ KANGS shit.
>in all actuality Ukrainians are actually aryan/nordic
>technically Ukrainians were the first civilizaiton
>ukrainians were the first to the moon
>oh no comrade, this is not a nazi salute it is heart to sun ho ho ho ho

Kys

so they need to have a democratically elected leader, but only if it's the democratically elected leader that you want them to have.
Got it.

Why do you assume someone 'better' than Putin will show up? I can see a scenario in which a loony hardliner assumes power.

where were you Ukrainian dogs for the last thread?
did you just get the call to come here and shillpost?

>unironically believing Russian conspiratards

This is a shiIl thread, keep scrooling

>fight russia for us pls
no. Kill yourself.

Your propaganda is also shit.
>cyborgz kill 100000000 spetznaz outside of Donbass airport,
>SLAVA UKRANKY!
>SLAVA UKRANKY!
>SLAVA UKRANKY!

>Sell antique weapons to neighbors
>10 years later they take out an airliner
The Salesman did it!

90x???
What?
The 90's?

What exactly happened, besides screwing the pooch and not letting Russia into NATO, not dismantling NATO, etc.

In light of this and the recent Syrian war crimes, the continued lack of action by everyone will probably become Obama's second "red line".

IMO Russia should be disconnected from the internet.

Krijg kanker, Tjeerd! Vandaag nog!

>What exactly happened
youtube.com/watch?v=cy1bE47P7tk
)

This is a shill thread, keep scrooIing

No, no, as long as it's a leader that they want others to have, he can be as bad as he wants. "Democracy" completely unnecessary in this equation.

No, they need to stop acting like pieces of shit on the world stage. Ousting Putin would be a good start to getting that done

>loony hardliner
What is Putin?
But I get it, could be worse than Putin. But probably not. Part of the problem is that too much power is focused on that top leadership spot. Russia needs checks and balances and for power to be spread out.

We missed the opportunity hard in the 90's to integrate Russia into NATO/EU. The shit that happened in the 90's is pretty deplorable - the USSR was gone and Russia was literally a fucking democracy, that shit we talk about spreading all around the world and go to wars over

We've been pretty reckless about pushing them, I agree. All it's doing is bringing Russia closer to China.

official policy re: Russia changed from "Encourage Glasnost" to "Encourage (((Vast Nose)))"

No they aren't lol liberals want to destroy the west and turn it into a communist shithole like Russia used to be. Democrats believe power should be vested in the democracy: elected officials, or government. Republicans believe it should be vested in the republic: the people.

I've been to Russia twice in my life once in early 90's again in 2009. In the 90's it was literally like every depressing movie and stereotype you could imagine. In 09 it was amazing I actually thought it was prettier and better than the US in some ways (spent 10 months there). Russia is becoming more capitalistic actually while America is becoming more of a socialist shithole. Sometimes I don't know which will happen first: Russia adopt capitalism or America adopt sharia law.

>screwing the pooch
Exactly, you fucked up royally and missed the real opportunity to have friendly Russia and to actually have much calmer today.

Scratch that, this was exactly what you wanted. At least drunkard Yeltsin woke up from his alcoholic daze and managed to find a scraps of decency inside his rotten soul and break away from your "benevolent" rule.

How would you feel if Russian diplomats started holding speeches in San Jose, you limey fuck?

So you want a constitutionalist to have the top job?
If so, that's something that Russia needs desperately.

Anyone can hold speeches in San Jose. That shit is protected by our constition

Бля, дa ты в тeмe!

That's true, Greatest Ally and Supreme Headcutter King Saud never held a reelection campaign, did he?

Oh, I get it. So how would you feel? Russian diplomats holding speeches in San Jose that say it belongs to Mexico.

Fuck, I meant to quote that post

Russia has the second most powerful and expansive military in the world right now, no we could not destroy them in an instant if we wanted to that would be a war that, without nuclear weapons, would literally never end and be pointless death, chaos and destruction. Look I know you have a hardon for hating Russia but come on lol be realistic. America needs to be closer to Russia not further apart

I think that would be a great development.

I dont understand Russia seems to always be fixated on have a one-guy-calls-all-the-shots type government. From tsars to 'communist' dictatorship, to whatever the fuck you call theta government today. Can one of you Russiafags fill me in on why this is???

Russia is the only country standing against the illuminati

Nah its much earlier than that. They used to say we'd run out of fish by 2045. Now its by 2040.

idgaf, its a free country, they can say what they please

>and the recent Syrian war crimes
you mean when Obama bombed and killed all those Syrian government troops in blatant and treacherous violation of the ceasefire?

>No, they need to stop acting like pieces of shit on the world stage.
Agreed, this goes to China and USA aswell.
>Ousting Putin would be a good start to getting that done
As much as i dislike Putin i don't think it would be realistic to oust him, As there is no suitable candidate to take his position.
Maybe in some years but at the moment no.
As long as the nutjob Zhirinovskiy is held away from presidency we can atleast not expect nuclear war.

Hypocrite.

>or should we just let the Russians steamroll through you

>implying america keeps guarantees

Not that you've made any towards us.. But you had a treaty with Ukraine and that has done shit for them

The next two biggest parties in Russia are the Communist party (CPRF) or the right wing anti-western nationalist populist party (LDPR - which is more right wing than united russia) .

The communist party CPRF is the most successful left wing party in Russia and the second biggest party, and it itself is obviously anti capitalism, anti-western and nationalistic.

And considering it's # 2 if you got rid of Medvedev and Putin and United Russia you would see a revival of the USSR. Russia and China would ally up and there wouldn't be a goddamned thing we could do to stop it

Responsibility? For what?
It is easier to lie your way out and don't take any of responsibility

If Putin acknowledged this:
- it would mean that Russia is disorganized or commit mistakes
Other countries would like to mess into Russian internal shit to make it more organized

- this would also mean that he care about opinion of people from other countries.
He made it clear that he sees West as weak, but this would show that he could be afraid of that West
Acknowledging a mistake is a symbol of weakness

- Now after all of this we still don't know if maybe he ordered to shoot this plane on purpose
That would be scary
Russia likes to be scary

And he couldn't use this as argument against Ukraine

Putin want to be tough guy, he is tough, but want to be seen as even tougher, so he lies

>All it's doing is bringing Russia closer to China.
India +FSU (minus Russia) > Only Russia

China does what's good for their bottom line. The chinks will happily fuck Russia in the ass while maintaining cordial relations with the US. Further, now that Russia is a energy commodity banana republic and prices are in the toilet they're increasingly vulnerable and increasingly desperate to take poison bait.

TL;dr: it's a trade I'll take

i 100% dont know what youre talking about

But Zhirik is cool guy. Like UltraGigaTrump.

Why the hate Polanbro? Russia and Poland have far less reasons to hate eachother than France and Germany, and they get along far better.

>mostly Dutch passengers
Nothing of value was lost

>"""official"""
Who?

>UltraGigaTrump.

It's only a matter of time before Cred Forums is considered a hate/terrorist organization and is shut down!!

Who?

>Agreed, this goes to China and USA aswell.
>As long as the nutjob Zhirinovskiy is held away from presidency we can atleast not expect nuclear war.
With you, Finland. But I have to believe that Russia could put up a decent candidate. so many brilliant Russians out there. I admittedly dont follow Russian politics closely enough to know who tho...

>europeans
>white

He indeed is fun to hear haha this one is a classic hehehe.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JHnR-AcUif0
Best part is that he is a Kike which makes it even better.

Flying Lusitania, dont fall for it.

Hol hol go away
You are nigger
And are gay

what is happening here?

you know it's true when the russian posters show up. just something i've noticed

Mówisz poważnie?

>you mean when Obama bombed and killed all those Syrian government troops in blatant and treacherous violation of the ceasefire?
No, those ex-prisoner, galley slaves and Iranian operators were asking for it. Like with Libya and Gaddafi, Russia didn't even disagree.

I'm talking about what the world sans Russia and Syria are talking about. I.e. the discriminate and illegal assault on the "white hat" offices.

>implying that that wouldn't be the best thing

Stalinism and today's China are red fascist states, ie. the version of fascism which didn't lose a world war and kill people because "muh blondness"

That new asshole you got after fucking with Russia is itching isn't it?

nazis traitors shot it down
you have no credibility

Hohol is fighting against logic

professional autistic man who was replaced by a computer and now has no reason to live

Typical gypsy shouting tantrums.

Are you blaming the coup attempt on the US?

>thinks someone can like government
Kek.

pathetic distraction tactics

Ukrainia is responsible for killing 50-60 thousands of Polish people on Volyn. Did you forgot?

>Thanks for helping prop up a reality show presidential candidate, and thanks for directly funding black extremists in the US.

Oh little shart doesn't like it when he gets a taste of his own medicine, booo hoo.
Fuck off you fucking faggot.

No one say about it. But all know it.

I know who he is. I have tremendous respect for Kasparov as a chess man. A chess personality. He's awesome as a chess man. I play chess myself. But as a political figure I think he's a retard. He's one of the Builderberg people. He probably doesn't even acknowledge that the USA is funding ISIS trhu Israel. He's a typical kike.

A FUCKING KHOHOL

Considering the other two biggest parties and United Russia itself (assuming it survives post putin)

You either get:

A hardling nationalist anti western right wing leader from LDPR

A Communist - with it the rebirth of the USSR/RSFR

Or status quo (united Russia) Right wing and still seeks to keep Russia a superpower.

Mossad did this

fuck off

Indeed there is alot of talented Russians but i can guarantee you that the type of talented people that you would like to see in government are far away from power and Putin has made sure that they are so.
Putin has recently started to distance himself from his older allies like Ivanov in order to get a new generation of people who will walk Putins steps after he is gone (Which is inevitable guy's getting old)
I honestly don't think Russia will get a new leader which can start to fix the relations with the west.
Unfortunately the Georgia/Ukraine crisises ensured that Russia will not have normal relations with the west for a long time.

>27 shitposters
>4 fake french
>1 leaf
>4 islamics (or cucks)
>12 islamics
>43 more islamics
>193 irrelevant stoners that spit when they talk
>1 sheep fucker
>3 housemaids
>10 islamics (or rotten teeth cucks)
Where's the loss?

Constitutionalist = LDPR - liberal democratic party of russia.

Hard right anti-western populist nationalist

nazis traitors

Are you saying that the west ensured Russia wont have normal relations with the west for a long time?

Really makes you think.

>'It came from Russia'
Good source here, equivalent of RT. Now remind us, who forgot to create no fly zone above the conflict area? It is a civil war and Ukraine is the one to take responsibility in any case.

nazi

>Russian political parties matter

Let's be real here. If it was regeme change we were after the last place we would attempt to game would be Russian civil social institutions.

Both the West and Russia are responsible for what is going on in Ukraine, Don't deny that.
I know that USA/EU had interests in Ukraine and aided maidan.
That doesn't make Russia actions any better.