Hello new owners of Cred Forums - CIA

Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

>new
>not knowing moot is CIA

>CIA wants me to suck cock while being anally probed and examined. There is no escape.

Read the sticky

Hey, Terry.

Is he redpilled?
>God said we are the Roman Empire and Muslims are Barbarians. No white poeple are muslim. Islam is for niggers.

Tell me about the Aussie why does he shit post

Yes.
Look at this gem
>God's world is perfectly just. Only a nigger cannot see. That's why niggers have no morals.

What are today's tongue words?

CIA?

>A jew-nigger is a senseless animal unable to see money for what it is.

Was about to make line number column in editor. God nixed it. I was about to do different graphic modes when I found 800x600 missing. God said just one mode 640x480. I was about to add child windows. God
said, "God is not the author of such confusion." I asked for verification of
640x480 16 color. God said it was because of the children and their offerings. I asked about sound. God said "single voice". I asked for verification of not
having different drivers. God confirmed this.

Based Terry

Here are some other great quotes:

* Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.

* India nigger retard doctor.

* Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

* If you guys have ideas for things to do, let me know. I probably will ignore them.

* I have God's official endorsement. I win and the CIA/FBI niggers lose. Just wait. Dumb fuck FBI niggers.

* I report to God. You report to me.

* God's world is perfectly just. Only a nigger cannot see. That's why niggers have no morals.

What's his end game?

installing templeOS on every device in the world with or without your permission

oh kinda like windows 10

I am going to setup a system to run TempleOS, and was wondering if you would recommend learning asm or HolyC first?

what kind of car?

Try posting a direct threat against someone in the government using a gun picture. It's funny.