U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel

EY YO PAY UP WHITE BOI

WE WANT OUR REPARATIONS; U OWE US THE UNITED NATSHIONS SAID SO

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/27/u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/

#MAKEWHITEBOISPAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1475074659
youtube.com/watch?v=VIsjfZQnT_k
youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Back to Africa you go.
Marcus Garvey was right.
Goodbye.
SAGE.

Lawd jebus

>gib her some dat

>U.N. panel
4/5 of the UN is asians, niggers and hispanics

My grandparents came here like 80 years ago go fuck yourself

>racial quotas in education and scholarships

We're even.

show me a 160 year old black who was a slave
and i will show you are 160 year old slave owner who owes that person reps.

Au contraire mon ami, it's the googles that owe the whites a ticket to America.

Here u go. The last of my gold flakes.

>tfw Half Irish

I'll be waiting for my check too.

I never understood the concept of having to answer for the sins of our fathers.

i hope america get zimbabwe'd

How many white victims of black crime? It's time blacks gave whites reparations

I'm not white. My family wasn't even here during slave times. Do I still have to pay?

fixed your image

kek why doesn't the US doesn't want to be held to the same standards they deployed at the Nuremberg trials and be held responsible for ex post facto law?

Your grandparents are not the US government, this is a claim against the state. A better comparison would be if your grandparents were shareholders in a company being sued for legal misconduct.

The claim isn't against slave owners, they were in the legal right, but the state as being responsible for allowing institutional enslavement and not being held responsible.

Give them commiefornia, give them independence, ship every nigger in the US over there and cut them loose, let them battle it out with the spics.

Problem solved, it's a win/win. You won't ever get a democrat president again, no more niggers, you can fire half of your police because the crime rate drops, cops can chill out and all the fags are gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1475074659

OF COURSE IT'S ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE AGAIN.OF ALL THE COUNTRIES THAT DID HORRIBLE SHIT AND OWNED SLAVES IN THE PAST IT'S THE USA THAT IS FUCKED IN THE ASS FOR PRECIOUS NIGGER FEELINGS.

> un panel
probably some bix noods that are in a muh racism panel.

the only relevant UN thing is the security council

no hispanics will pay for the niggers gibsmedat

whites may be cucked right now but the huge amount of hispanics will cement the fact that reparations will never happen

same goes for asians

>u-s-owes-black-people-reparations-for-a-history-of-racial-terrorism-says-u-n-panel/
Does that mean the Turks and Arabs owe blacks reparations?

>portugal 6 gajillions
>usa 300k
low energy!

But they want taxpayers money or land awarded to them.

How many times are you shills going to shitpost this? You're not even changing the fucking wording

>MOD
fag

>WE WANT OUR REPARATIONS; U OWE US THE UNITED NATSHIONS SAID SO

The thing is, all black people in the US are mongrels tainted by white slave owner blood.

Technically, they're more closely related to evil white slave owners than anyone that got there after 1865 or the majority of whites that never owned slaves before that.

Seems reasonable

The people who were hurt most by slavery was the white southern working class. Slavery was a de facto subsidy to agriculture and slowed the industrial development of the South. If anything, African Americans should be paying white southerners for uplifting their race at the expense of southern economic development.

Sins of the father, sins of the son etc etc.

In honesty I've actually lost respect for blacks for their nonsensical activism in recent years.

The UN can go fuck themselves.

>having respect for blacks to begin with

Those arguments, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIsjfZQnT_k

youtube.com/watch?v=tanz1IxVpVA

>Members of the Working Group

>Ricardo A. Sunga III
>(Chairperson, Philippines)
>Ms. Mireille Fanon-Mendes >France
>(France)
>Mr. Sabelo Gumedze
>(South Africa)
>Mr. Michal Balcerzak
>(Poland)
>Mr. Ahmed Reid
>(Jamaica)

>>Ms. Mireille Fanon-Mendes

Have ancestors who had nothing and went west and lived in a mud house and the wife cooked with dried buffalo poop. Built cities in 50 years.

Googles Get 10 acres and a mule and all their descendants can do is destroy what we built and ask for more gibs.