Cruz Offers To Help In Trump In Debate Prep; "I Will Do Whatever I Can To Defeat Hillary Clinton"

>Cruz Offers To Help In Trump In Debate Prep; "I Will Do Whatever I Can To Defeat Hillary Clinton"
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/27/cruz_praises_trump_offers_to_help_in_debate_prep_i_will_do_whatever_i_can_to_defeat_hillary_clinton.html
>it's a former enemy joins your team anime episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Fqeq1VWdE
youtube.com/watch?v=EtBIrACs0W0
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone needs to draw Cruz as Vegeta

>You have my delegates.

Hand o'er the votes, Hillahry, or face the wrath of Capn' Dahnald

>You may have the delegates, Dahnald, but I have the power

>Awk! Hand over the votes!

This is actually fantastic Cruz was the Harvard debate king or something like that

Just wait until the next debate. The damage from the first one built up his limit break pretty substantially.

Watch and learn, Dahnald...

Well done

you fokin twat

Dahnald. I have come to you with a proposition.

W-where did he go?

Ted?

H-he's fast!

In the final hour will they fuse and fight as the all powerful Crump, prince of all delegates?

That's nice of him. Wouldn't have expected it.

N-NANI!?!

Tonald Truz

Truz
Keeper of the Delegates

Cruz is betting on Donald's loss in November. He's offering "help" in order to restore his image in the eyes of Trump supporters. He knows the Lyin' Ted nickname Donald branded him with is not going to go away after this election and he knows the only way to recoup some of his losses is to pretend to support Donald.
All Ted cares about is Ted and Ted happens to be obsessed with becoming president. He's positioning himself for another run in 2020 and appealing to the incredibly stupid voters backing Trump is the easiest path toward winning.

I'M COMIN, HILLAHRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm now a #tedtalk

$1.0 has been deposited into your account.

Dahnald, get behind me.

I will show you my Ultimate Attack.

Add it to your arsenal, and you may be able to defeat Hillary.

This. If Hildog gets elected he will never get that stink off him unless he shows he supported Trump at some point. Too little too fucking late for this dickbag.

Excellent

If this is a dirty, loathesome, slimy, underhanded, sneaky, jewish tactic to make me forget all the bad shit this rat has done..

Welp it's working on me, Bend that knee you rat fucker. All is forgiven CHOO CHOO

was going to make a comment about vegeta, literally first post beats me to it

but vegeta is the prince of all jobbing, its not a great choice

how about something a little more recent

Season 2 when?

This could be the last chapter of American History, Dahnald. But don't worry. Me and my army of mighty skelegates are ready to hold her back for as long as we can. We will buy you time to prepare for the final battle.

Dahnald, I am proud to have given you my delegates. Godspeed.

Donated Crump, protector of all delegates and americans.

Fuck Ted he isn't shit

Secretary Clinton, I'm TED.

You're an idiot. DBZ meme potential is over 9000 nobody gives a shit about some gay new anime.

I think this vegeta thing has very, very long legs and will go places.

HILLARY

GIVE DAHNALD THE SWING STATES

He's a master debater. Fuck off.

He is a master baiter

You fuck off. vegeta can't debate for shit or donald wouldn't have crushed him like a bug like he did.

You thought you had seen all I had to offer, dahnald....

>>it's a former enemy joins your team anime episode

kek. The memes are getting too strong.

\o/

BUT I AM A CRUZ MISSILE, AND SHE SHALL FALL

Requesting cruz's vegeta post

Cruz is actually really fucking smart and an awesome debater.

I prefer Truz

fuck I played myself I thought that was the gif with a missile launching from his neck

Nah truz sounds too cruz dominant when crump is obviously the one in charge.

You are blinded, Ted won the debates but you were to angry at the last 8 years of Obama to notice. I voted for trump every step of the way but Ted is an amazing ally. Learn to think for yourself.

Tonald Crump it is

>yfw Trump has Cruz dress up as him and go out to debate Hillary

10th Dimensional Grape Escape

You're a fucking idiot mate. Cruz is symbolically valuable as an ally but not for any of his "skills".

His only real skills are playing the delegate metagame until manafort ruined his shit and looking like a weird rat fuck. Trump fucking destroyed him.

You convinced me. I'm now #BetterOffTed

>Tonald Crump

Holy shit it's beautiful. I don't use twitter because I'm not gay but you guys should push this.

Nff... Amazing, how do you do it Dahnald? You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you. Always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are.

It was the same on Super Tuesday, you had improved so much that you made Rubio look like he was standing still. Your delegate count had increased so dramatically since our battle in Iowa that I thought you had done it. I thought you had become the Republican candidate. It tore me apart! How could a New York Republican accomplish so easily, what I, I had struggled my whole life to achieve! How?

Then at last it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the singular purpose of finally surpassing you, I finally became a contender for the nomination. True Conservatism™ had finally reclaimed it's throne, and reclaimed it's destiny. But no matter how many delegates I obtained, your count still exceeded mine.

At first I thought it was your supporters, that it was your ability to get votes from them that spurred you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with supporters of my own, and my delegate count didn't increase at all. I used to debate for the sheer pleasure of it, for constitutional conservatism, oh I had the delegates unmeasurable, I bought in everyone. But you showed no mercy to your enemies, even your least fierce ones, even me! Yet you never debated to kill, or for revenge. Only to test your limits, and to push yourself beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Republican campaign like that, and at the same time have such high polls? Argh it makes me angry just thinking about it! But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now, this day has made it all too clear. You have more delegates than me Dahnald. You are the Candidate.

OHHH MYYYY GOOOODDDDDD

If dahnald evolves into TONALD CRUMP I think a meme tzar bomba could be detonated.

It's the ultimate fusion of dickhead nevertrumpers and righteous trump train passengers It would be fucking unstoppable.

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Hillary and Trump might be playing the game
But I control the cards donald

The Delegatehood rises!

>You... you can keep the delegates, Dahnald.

I think history might have been made right here in this very thread tonight niggers.

I will be referring to the god emperor as Tonald Crump from now on this could be huge and just what we need to lube up relations between cuckservatives and the trump train.

DAHNALD, the delegates...

They're yours.

If I stay here any longer, I will get even more autistic than I already am.

Did he ever get his mother to endorse him?

Foreshadowing of pic related is coming back to help fight the Hope brainwashing video tomorrow.

>German cuck attempts to belittle memes
>meanwhile, pepe and Cred Forums are front page news.

Trump tried to take Rubio's advice to stay hydrated during the debate but that kind of backfired. Hopefully Cruz has something helpful to say.

Fucking kek I don't think she ever did

>mfw Ted, Alex Jones, Milo and Farage all turn up at the final debate to obliterate Hillary

>eat your boogers dahnald

Ded Crump

kek
kek
kek

Is that speech from GT?

Let's dispel this fiction that staying hydrated isn't the most Important part of appearing on TV.

i've seen this before but i still laughed like an idiot

Its from Boo saga or whatever its called

>"That'll keep them voting blue," Hillary said dumping more toxic chemicals into the underground Flint water, sealing the MI vote.
>"I-i-is it really necessary to go so far?" Bernie asks, hunched over from being whipped so much. "They're innocent civilians."
>"Silence!" Hillary roared. Suddenly, a small tap as a rock hits the ground. "What was that?"
>"What-er you think you're doing, Hillary?" Jeb yells. He begins scooping the tainted water out using his guacabowles.
>"I'm leading this country to a brave new future," she says, as she motions to Bernie who stomps on Jeb's guac-scooping hand. "I think it's time you had a swim-"
>"Not so fast, globalist scum!" A high-vitality voice echoes through the cave. "Bankai! Filter no jutsu kageyoshi." A thousand water filters emerge from below and descend into the water, purifying it. "Michigan will return to its state of freedom now."
>"Alex Jones!" Hilary yells. "I thought you were controlled opposition?!"
>"Indeed," Jones says, kicking Bernie into the river. "I am. I am," he closes his eyes, and opens them with a sharingan. "I am the CONTROLLED controlled opposition." He claps his hands together without Jeb begging him to do so, unleashing a new spell which lowers the sea levels worldwide, thus dispelling the global warming myth.

>Give turtles to kids in the audience Donald

i thought muslims were him skypes

>not shopping the word on the back to PEPE

Well, at least Cruz stays true to Trump now.
There are other fags like the Bush family that kept strong with their elitist agenda.

>It's a humiliate vegeta episode

In all seriousness, and despite Ted having his own motives for this, it could be pretty helpful. Cruz may be a liar and a cheat but he is very intelligent and a great debater.

He probably wants another shot in 2020 and maybe a cabinet position. Cruz for AG?

kek

TOO SLOW

S-STANDO?!

nanda?

Not much loyalty for a "principled conservative".

Fucking kek, is this original?

Ted Cruz is a fucking idiot. There's a good reason as to why he got his shit pushed in during the primaries.

Trump shouldn't listen to anything that he has to say. This snake is merely trying to save his own skin by cozying up to the candidate most likely to win. He's probably looking for a cabinet position.

>we have reached the point where even former enemies are giving trump their power to defeat the bad guy

where were you when trump made anime real?

Who gives a shit? Worry about that after trump gets elected for now we can use him and I recommend you niggers push the vegeta angle.

I've had enough internet for one lifetime.

kek.

Oh jesus my sides

>Alex Jones is CONTROLLED controlled opposition

Top kek, that would actually make my day if he suddenly said "IM SO FUCKIN DEEP UNDERCOVER I MARRIED A KIKE AND BIRTHED JEW CHILDREN JUST SO THEY WOULD TRUST ME!"

>You-tried.jpg

Butt pirate?

Impossible....

That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now

Jeb exclamation point!

better than anything I could make

This is too perfect it's almost as if this was planned. Everybody fucking LOVES it when the villain joins forces with the hero.

Did DAHNALD posters know this would happen? All their wasted shitposting all of a sudden doesn't look so wasted.

Awesome!!

One shit stain helping out another shit stain

The only way to Make America Great Again is to watch Trump and his shit eating faggots go down in flames with him

>mfw we memed anime into reality

Get rid of that proxy and go back to your shed, Sven.

GIVE TED TRUMP YOUR STRENGTH
DONALD CRUZ DOESNT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT

I-I don't believe it, THE LEGENDARY TRUE CONSERVATIVE!!!

seriously is not even a meme anymore

Trump's campaign feels like anime in real life

is like watch Cavs vs Warriors all over again

It's TONALD CRUMP get with the fucking program retard. The never trumpers will be on board hillary is utterly fucked that stupid piece of beef jerky

>Believe me, my heart is exceptionally pure...pure Rat to the core
>Let me ask you, does a democrat like yourself ever experience fear
>Then something happened inside of me. I didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care about being better than Dahnald. I didn’t care about being a Presidential nominee. I didn’t even care if I lived or not. I didn’t care about anything…and that’s when it happened.

No, sorry, you are retarded.

It's because of Cruz and his motley gang of "#nevertrump" retards that this is even a two-horse race right now.

Had everyone aligned behind Trump months ago, there wouldn't even be a need for debate prep. Fuck this ugly rat bastard.

God why wont this irrelevant traitorous coreless sack of shit just go the fuck away

This!
If we vote Trump he will make anime real.

*Steps into courtyard at high noon*

Hillary, I might seem madder than an old wet hen but might I say Im more happy than a delegate cookin' supper for 'ts baby llama.
The truth of the matt'r is these yere United States needs conserv'tism n' you are more crooked than a cactus durin' a sandstorm.
Yer n' yourn woolies have used my werds against me.
But no longer will I stan' by like uh lil' miss nancy.

*An iron horse is heard rumbling in the distance*

So them electahs yer got over yonder yer think they belong to yerself?
Then you might be more crazier than a tangle-legged chicken fish.
There's no need to slack jaws or slangander 'ne longer.
Just hand them over to Dahnald n' you won't have to see the end of my smoke pole ya hear now, slummy?

Can we get a "Friendship with _____ is ended, now Cruz is my friend" edit please.

Teddy is gonna feed info to HRC no doubt, but Trump knows this and will continue to play delta quadrant fractal Go.

>tfw the Trump Train is now armed with Cruz Missiles

Anime is becoming real.

STAHP DAHNALD

OKAY I'LL HELP YOU BUT STAHP

This reminds me of that scene from the cell saga where Gohan(Trump) and Cell(Hillary) are in the kamehameha struggle and vegeta (Cruz) blasts cell in the back to save Gohan.

I read it in his voice.

i had a day dream that Rubio and Cruz both helped Trump prep for debates

i almost creamed myself. Rubio/Cruz are GREAT debaters.

>Vegeta
>Long legs
user...

AFTERBERNERS READY
CRUZMISSILE LAUNCHED

Rato is the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now

Dahnald, when I said I would help in any way I can, I meant it. You've witnessed my debating prowess as the supreme lord of the True Conservatives™ . I have the power of Southern Conservative values from over 6 million skelegates channelling through me at any one given time. Don't hesitate to tag me in Dahnald, we are but one now.

>Rubio
>Great debater
Let's dispel this fiction. Christie literally raped him on live TV.

I am become death, destroyer of blue states.

me 2 :(

This makes me kek a great deal, bong.

we are not playing poker Bush.

are yo uthe faggot who created all the dahnald threads?

your a maniac

kekked though

I am now a #TruzTrissile

While I fully supported Trump throughout the primaries, people mischaracterized Cruz as some establishment shill, and that is completely false. Cruz is literally hated by all of his colleges in the Senate because he is a 100% principled constitutional-conservative, unwilling to budge even on the smallest of issues. Trump is a 100% pragmatic moderate who's only hardline principal is "do whatever is good for the American people". These two lines of thinking do not mesh well together, and certainly Trumps brashness did not help them with their relationship.

It was probably hard for him, but Cruz is finally looking at this situation pragmatically, and realizes that Trump would be far better for America than Clinton.

So will Cruz finally teach Trump his ultimate skill? The forbidden Cruz Missile technique?

It's the only move capable of beating Hillary...but Cruz lacks the potential that Trump has, meaning only Trump can use it to its full extent!

Wtf i love cruz now

>defeat a major boss
>he joins your party to fight the true villain

What are some video games that do this?

he's a cuck, he tried to get amnesty passed, and is a fucking leaf

Chronno Trigger, Cruz is now Magus

Chrono Triggered

KIETA????!

oh yeah goku and vegeta

biggest villian in saiyan saga, now best bros

they expect one of us in the crash

We are LITTERALLY living this

Where were you when El Rato became the hero we deserved?

I created a few of them lol

Cruz may be the best debater in the country desu. He was the captain of the Princeton debate team that placed second in the WORLD in an international debating tournament.

He didn't lose the nomination because of his performance in the debates.

was losing the primary part of your plan?

Delegates skegelates this mother fucker is out for electors.

Hillary better watch out

King of all electors and swing states more like

How did Cruz lie and cheat?

Cruz is best nakama

Can he be trusted though? Wouldn't he backstab to say later - I would have won in your place.

At last I see the light, I'm a Jeb missle

>grape escape
I think it may be because I am tired but I kek'd heartedly

So is cruz basically Lord Genome? An enemy who eventually became an ally? Will he help Donald form the drill that'll pierce the establishment?

Cruz objectively won most of the debates. His only problem was that people are so sick of the last 8 years they didn't care about substance, they wanted someone who was loud and charismatic and brash and aggressive and crude and above all wasn't a politician; none of which are attributes Cruz has. They wanted the sledgehammer not the scalpel.

If you don't realize that you're willfully ignorant.

top kljasd

>He's a master debater

God damn it I'm too fucking old to laugh at this.

Supposedly he actually met and BTFO of 2015 Weedman at one point.

Someone will need to make a movie out of this election. This just gets crazier and crazier.

we should get Ben Garrison to make a comic series of the election

>Crump

He's obviously trying to get Trump supporters to his side for his presidential run in 2020. It's entirely strategic.

kek

>I use to fight for the sheer pleasure of it.
>For the thrill of the hunt.
>Oh I had the strength unmeasured.
>I spared no one.
>And yet...
>...You showed mercy to everyone!
>Even your fiercest enemies!
>Even me!
>Yet you never debated to kill.
>Or for revenge.
>Only to test your limits, and to push yourself beyond them!
>To become the strongest you could possibly be.
>How can a politician fight like that, but at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly?
>Oh it makes me angry just thinking about it!
>But... perhaps it is my conservative principles that has made me blind to the truth for so long...
>I see it now, this day has made it all too clear...
>Your better than me, Dahnald... you are the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtBIrACs0W0

Fucking crying

>implying anyone would take Lucca over Marle for this fight

Give me the delegates, Donald. Please, you must trust me... Only I can use their power to defeat crooked Hillary! We don't have much time! DO IT!

>implying Frog isn't the only correct answer

>yfw Cruz wins Trump the election

WHAT A TWEEST

meming JUST hard enough

的 委託 是你的

Masaka

Is Weedman a good debater? I've only seen him on 60 mins this past summer

Someone needs to photoshop those letter's in the background with PEPE ASAP

Dahnald! Dahnald! Now I understand!
The meaning of the constitution!
You were always protecting me!
Always building walls over me!
Always, we were always together Dahnald!
There's no way true conservatism can lose!

this fucking election

worth for the memes alone.

He better plan for satan.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

Dahnald, leave it to me...

I don't hate Cruz so much now, is he the real chess master?

Thank you for providing this pepe, now my masterpiece is complete