Do American parents really buy their kids new cars on their 16th birthday?

Do American parents really buy their kids new cars on their 16th birthday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JvtlB_NzI8
tulli.fi/fi/tiedotteet/asiakastiedotteet/yhteiset/as_tiedote_20160709_5/Tullihuutokauppaluettelo_Salla2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yes

Do Canadians actually have bagged milk?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

No, nobody in America buys new cars.

Yeah. Always a Mercedes too. I remember when I got my first one.

I got a new car when I got a license. I told them I be more than good with a used car, but they didn't want to deal with it if problems came out. I ended up just choosing the cheapest new car I could get.

I got one as did my two siblings. Its called living in a first world country.

This has nothing to do with politics.

I didn't. My family had one car to spread among us until I bought a shit Jeep at 20.

what the actual fuck america

Some do.
Most don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JvtlB_NzI8

I can't tell if this is fake or not because I can't grasp reality anymore, but here's a spoiled American girl.

Yeah me my brother and my sister all got one

They weren't new though

or living in a godforsaken empty shithole in the middle of nowhere

Yeah, but back when i got my car when i was 16, i got the white 325i when i clearly said the red BMW 325i. Dumbass ass parents.

I remember my 16th birthday.

My dad beat me

yeah, usually it's a used car though.

If you have old-school parents they'll take you to a used car dealer and have you negotiate with the dealer.

l had a summer job as a lifeguard that got me 5grand for a used car and they paid insurance
Does that count?

Yes it happens all the time, then daddy pays for college/ sorority shit

The amount of garbage in the catalog is fucking astounding. What the fuck is going on?

Yes

I only got a car when I was 18
Fucking hate my parents desu
We have both

I got a car but it wasn't new. We need them here, unfortunate but true.

It's very needed depending on where you live.
My mom has wanted to buy me one for a while but knowing her crazy ass, she would use that shit against me every way she can. Plus, i live in NYC and don't have a stable job yet. I don't feel like going crazy looking for parking everywhere, public transport is fairly quick (when it's not being delayed, and it almost always is) and cheap and I hop it anyway so it's free.

I haven't gotten anything for my birthday since I was 16 and I couldn't be happier.

Aren't their kids suing them if they don't.

Literally what's the problem?

being away from people is a luxury

Same here. Im Not sure how these europoors got to school.

What do you kids on their 16th birthday? Sheep?

No.

I rode my bike to work until I could afford a shitty used car that barely ran.

>he doesn't get a new car for christmas every year

I think it has to do with the fact that a driver's license and a (used) car is much cheaper in the US, so it goes into the range of an expensive present. A similar present in germany would be gifting your child the cost for a driver's license (much more expensive than in the US) at your 18th birthday.

>what is color change foil for 200€

Thats why woman are SHIT

I had to pay for my own because "Muh freeloader".
So yeah, I walked a lot.

No, we're all very poor.
only dumb fucko preppy kids get a new car and even then they always crash it so why even buy a new car.

We never had a car. Had my license for over a year now, only drove once, was somebody else's car and I was so drunk it could've given me jail time.

buying a new car is one of the biggest scams. You can buy a car just a year old with light mileage, for nearly half the price.

only low IQ suckers buy a new car.

Yes, I remember when I bought my daughter Suzan her first ferari. Pic Related, it is her

Unless you live in a city you need a car in America. But most parents will give you their old one or buy an old civic for you to run into the ground and learn how to fix car problems.

It's not as glamorous as it sounds.

What kind of damn crash was that?

Only rich silver spoon faggots.

How much is a used car in yuroland?

In the US they'll go for 5-10k on the cheaper end. That's in real money not eurobuxxs

>tfw lost one of a kind opportunity to a car
list of cars here
>tulli.fi/fi/tiedotteet/asiakastiedotteet/yhteiset/as_tiedote_20160709_5/Tullihuutokauppaluettelo_Salla2016.pdf
I have always wanted to get a Russian and or Soviet car

this

I got a 1993 Jeep wrangler

A good one.

At least mystery stains will wipe off the leather interior easily

I got kicked out of the house at my 18th birthday lmao

Most fathers nowadays are total cucks. I remember some time ago was posted here the case of an american dad that spoiled his daughter (gave her a brand new Merc) and what did get in return?

a nigger called nike drilling his daughter

my parents bought me a road ham for my birthday.

No, this is more like it.

Negro please. After the fuck up of my brother by destroying two cars, they pretty much implied I should go after it myself.

>2015
>Red car
She's right

Why wouldn't they, if they can afford it?

It's the same here, but there is additional costs often, such as a mandatory insurance, taxes, etc. that add up to a lot more than the initial cost of the car. It's the upkeep cost that makes having a car expensive here.

No. I support my family of six alone and can't move out with my gf because my mom made a lifetime of shit financial decisions. A car on my birthday would only happen in bizaro land.

e30?

Kill yourself richfag

How much does a license go for?

>american kid arrives at my school
>good school, kids are rich
>burger boasts he's getting a bmw for his 16th birthday
>headmaster advises his burger parents that it would be considered vulgar here
>parents study taste and decency
>gets an age appropriate swingball set instead

My first car was my grandfather's 40 year old truck that had sat for over two years since he passed. Once I had saved up enough to pay six months of insurance up front (1200 bucks since I had to get my own policy) I rode my bike to my grandma's everyday to work on it until I got it running again. This was when I was 17

>California
Why am I not surprised?

Yeah

my first car, in 1994, was a 1986 Toyota 4x4. I fucking LOVED that pickup. And yes, it helped me get tons of 90s pussy.

why would i want 30 cars?

I had a car when I was about 17, I think I wrecked it within the year but I don't really think it was my fault.

Someone blew the light and hit me from the side. But from then on I was always a lot more careful.

You will be fine without a licence, brah.

er wait, no I got that in 1992. wtf I hate being old now old.

Shit! I got an orange and a clip round the ear

>>headmaster advises his burger parents that it would be considered vulgar here
lol what a bunch of cucks

I remember my 16th birthday. I went to school. Other kids in math class asked me what presents I got, and I said nothing. Then there was an awkward silence.

I never heard of any polish parents kicking a kid out on the streets at age of 18, the fuck man?

If they can afford it, usually yes.

A lot of States don't have inspections required for cars either. So a lot of people can get a $700-1500 beater and fix it up and have it last for a year or two.

looks nice

This. In cities like NYC/Boston a car isn't as important but for the most part American public transportation is garbage.
Source: live in a major city with barely-functioning buses and no subway

Dem feets

500 euros in Lithuania. Must be at least 3 times that in Germany probably

For my daughter's 16th birthday I bought her lube and a new chain.

The only reason Americans buy their kids cars is either because they're rich anyway or it's not safe to go on public transport.

Need to keep your googles on a leash burgers

why not?
i am getting my first shit box soon, probably a miata or something so i can fit in with the poorfags and learn to work on cars.
getting bored of expensive cars tbqh, too many jealous bogans cutting me off and yelling insults, etc.

That's one skill I might envy subhumans for having.

>that LFA in the corner
Fucking cunt doesn't deserve it.

Appearantly the salesman of the dealership that sold it to her got fired.

>tfw parents didnt buy a car for me until after i graduated

Maybe because when i was 15 I helped this old crazy hoarder move all his shit from one house to another, then demolished the empty house in return for an old hatchback, turned it into a rally car. Was lots of fun, i also got an old harley off him later.

Yes

Nah. I got a car for my 18th Birthday. It cost 800 Dollars. I'm 21 Now and the only problem I've had is with the air blower. It was an easy fix. Definitely wasn't a prep though.

>Bangkok

You have to be an absolute madman to drive here and not go crazy. We have a reputation for some of the world's worst traffic.

On topic, I think 16 year olds here would want the newest iphone.

you are talking about 1% of the population

I guess you deserved it for being a shitposter.

>buying a car as gift
>not forcing your child to work his shit out to be able to have.
no wonder why american kids are spoiled, you will understand the value of things if you worked hard to obtain it.

succ.

My parents refused to buy me a brand new car when I turned 16. I had to prove I'm not a fucking retard behind the wheel. They did give me a pretty nice used car that was 3 years old at the time.

I've bought each of my cars since then outright.

Its not that public transportation is bad here (it is) but rather that it barely exists in most places.

What's the problem? How was I supposed to get to work as a teenager without a car?

mine did. why didnt yours love you Cred Forums

I knew some dipshit in highschool that was given a brand new $80k BMW. He wrapped it around a tree two days later.

My father would give me a new car at 18, but I couldn't manage to pass the licence test. I have a serious case of agoraphobia, I almost get a heart attack after driving around a block.

What's a ferari?

When I turned 16 I bought myself a used 1988 Honda Accord hatchback.

I loved the fucker, even if it was covered in dents from hail. Sadly, a deer ruined it when it decided that it was a nice canvas for its entrails.

Okay, Achmed.

This happens in any country..to rich spoilt kids.

I bought a $1,200 hoopty after I turned 16. Saved for 2 years as a bus boy. Pos broke down every month. But they were wheels.

I got a $700 truck with a broken transmission. Then was forced to get a job to pay for gas and insurance.

This

good burgers make their kids work for it and usually the kid can only afford a shitty used civic.

Parents who buy their kids a new Merc for their 16th birthday are idiots and the kids WILL total it before their 17th.

I didn't get my license until I was 19, then I bought a shitty monte carlo, but it got totalled.

Take the bus

i think i paid 33 dollars for mine

Murican's are too fat to go anywhere without some sort of vehicle. But no bicycles, those are evil.

Zozzle no they dont, and if it did happen then it would be in some white suburban area

Almost 2k euros here, and that's if you don't fail either the written or practical part

i bought my first car when i was 19 it was a seat ibiza 2002 that my brother sold me for very cheap, my father was a bro and paid for half of it

This, just take 10 min to inspect it

>the guy before you didn't follow the proper break in procedures for a new car
>changed his oil whenever he felt like it because its a lease
>drove it like a nigger because its not his problem down the line
Theres a reason they cost 30% less used, women and niggers dont bother with maintenance unless its dealership paid.

Although you probably didn't have 30 hours of driving lessons with an instructor, did you?

No. My family is poor working class

Does a bear shit on the pope?

Rich whites do, and they don't even have to find jobs. They only do because they felt like doing it, like those degenerate hipster leftists who keeps fucking up, causing all sorts of drama, and not giving a fuck about everyone but themselves because they don't need to work to live.

Poor whites kick their kids out and make them fend for themselves. This is the most common and average experience of American children. No one gets shit. My first car, I bought for $1,000, second hand, with my own money.

You really want to even things out in society? "Deprive" white liberals/leftists. They want communism so much, it's time to "appropriate" their material gain.

You burgers are a bunch of fat lazy cunts and can't use your own legs or a bicycle to move to the next street.

Who said you could reply to my comment you poor piece of shit?

I went to school with 2 twin brothers whose parents owned this huge food company. They were asked what cars they wanted for their birthday. One was a rich douche, the other was pretty quiet.

>Rich douche wanted specifically a white Cadillac Escalade EXT
>Quiet kid didn't care. Parents asked him what his "dream car" would be. Kid says Porsche 911 Turbo, but don't get him that since he just is learning how to drive.

They had both cars waiting for them in their driveway by the end of the day. Douche shows off that he has some nigger tonka truck, while the quiet one was embarrassed to drive his Porsche around town and to school. He wound up selling it and bought an Accord and gave the rest of the money back to his parents.

>fitness program
>Stalinist
People are fucking dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

Rich parents do, but rich parents all over the world probably do as well. Anyone ever notice what entitled little cunts rich spic and middle eastern kids are?

Inner cities are the real shitholes dumbfuck. Blacks dominate that setting.

Thats right feel the butthurt

We require more than that but any licensed driver can be your instructor.

A guy I know went to lapland few months back to buy ladas for him, his wife and two kids. He asked if I wanted one too but fuck driving a lada.
Set him back three hundred euros or so plus transport (his kids don't have licences yet)

>Sells the 911 for an accord
Probably saved his fucking life.

/thread
I did not get a new car until I was 22. I even had to make a case to my parents.

It's not hard, mate. My grandpa used to have a cart. Being 7 y.o. watching him beat the shit of the poor donkey. He wasn't even a violent man, but damn....

Look at the file name. She lost control and hit a toll both

That's just it. He hated the attention it drew and he said it scared the absolute shit out of him, even on the driest day in the summertime. I live in the northeast, so he got rid of it before winter even hit, which he even said he would just either have his brother drive him or his parents in their car.

>Jew-enforced cultural bullshit
>M-muh Car at 16
>m-muh expensive ring for marriage
I thought you guys were against the Jews.

turns out you are a bunch of tools who browse Cred Forums from an Iphone on Starbucks

A little salty your parents didn't do better financially?

>nigger tonka trunk
I kek'd

Does a 19 year old civic rust bucket hand me down count?

>America
>not Jewish
Literally more Jews here than Israel
America is the seat of international Jewry

Yes we do. I remember mine, a mustang.

i was 19 when i got it so drivers lesson's weren't required

This is incorrect. One model year old cars are more expensive than brand new cars, today; precisely because people don't want to buy brand new cars.

This
I got my first car at 17, it was a used sedan with over 200k miles on it. I drove it for about 4 years after that. That old Pontiac was a monster, never broke down.

nothing , just a cake , and a few skype calls with uncle lil b

>not safe on public transportation
>googles
This is no shit the reason why public transportation cannot be truly effective in tons of cities all across America.
I only rode the bus a couple dozen times as a teenager and almost every time I got into shit with degenerate niggers that wanted to start a fight, try to steal my shit or jump me.
I was an introverted pussy.
Not an aggressive bone in my body, and they always initiated contact.
Niggers are animals and if they think they smell weakness, it's like blood in the water and the sharks circle.

Getting a vehicle when you're 16~18 years old is a tradition over here, too. Many girls want scooters and boys want quad bikes. My grandpa bought himself a used E46 when I was 17 so I got his E36. Still have it.

I got a car for my 17th.

It was a Mazda something or other. Good car.

That's awesome man. Share pics of your car. I want them.

>/o/ is my tertiary board

I guess I payed around 1500 Euro, but that was eight years ago.

>Get to work your ass off to buy such an expensive car for yourself.
>Some stupid hoe gets one for her 16th bday and will probably drive it into a tree.

I don't know.

I had to drive a 2005 Ford Taurus for 2 years but after that they bought me a 2016 Silverado. Upper middle class living is /comfy/

Why would you even buy a brand new car for 16 year old kid? Nevermind the tact that a new car loses 30% of it's value the moment you turn the key, 16 year olds are the most retarded drivers next to old people with bad eyes and hearing problems. Just get a 10 year old Beamer or Toyota, where it doesn't matter it you approach a speed bump to fast or you slightly hit a pole while parking.

My homestay family got me a BMW when they found out it was my 16th birthday. It was only a BWM tho.

>buy my son an old used car for $500 (yard sale, great deal) for his 18th birthday
>spend another $100 and a whole afternoon cleaning it, new seat covers, steering wheel cover, fix broken mirror
>it's not pretty but it works perfectly fine and has decent gas mileage
>he complains about the car not being pretty enough
>"muh friends will laugh at me and call me a poorfag"
>shows me an ad on his cuckphone for a $4,500 used car that is prettier
>tell him if he sold all his video games and consoles, anime figurines, laptops, tablets, cuckphones, ipods, and most of the other electronic shit laying around his room he could afford that
>"buh muh anime is redpilled dad u dont understand friends will laugh at me pls dad college in just a few weeks pls loan me money i will pay it back in 5 years when i have a job i cant be seen driving that shit car"
>give the car to his 27 year old cousin who actually has a job and recently lost his car (idiot got an expensive car from dealership then couldn't make payments)
>cousin is actually grateful for it
>son now has nothing

lmao

I'm 26 and still don't have a car or license. I live in an area with mass transit though.

My family didn't help me do anything whereas all the local families of all races have their kids get licenses and cars at that age. So I guess I'm the degenerate loser.

I now see why you are on your way to become the Sweden of the south.

17 for me. When I left for college.

When i got my license my dad gave me his old 96 audi A4 what he used for work. It was nice and was chipped to 140KW. i was literally a "chav" driver for 2 years until i bought a A6.

good times

It depends on the car. If you are really thight on the budget you can get a late 90's car for 300€ or something

We buy our own cars you fucking leech

If the parents had money, yea.
Carpooled to college until I had 2-3k for a used.

You can find great deals if you are willing to put in some elbow grease.

Same here, user. Had to wait till my 18th till they bought me something nice

>driving

Ree

With a bike you fat fucking burger

I got the farm truck. The same truck I drove around when I was 8 helping my dad pick up hay in the fields.

A 1999 Toyota Tacoma, it lasted me high school, college, and hopefully law school. Just bought new tires for it, the clutch and transmission have had work done to both. I do regular maintenance and it runs just fine.

Some day I hope to teach my son to drive stick with it, so he can drive it around the farm like I did.

Usually no. Most kids just get a hand me down from their parents.

This, I got my moms 10 year old lancer and totaled it on like 2 months. She got me a 4 year old ranger after that, with money she was getting from the govt to take care of me anyway

This. I thought a new car was provided with your license.

What the fuck hapened here?

I'm upper middle class. My parents gave me and my brother one of their cars when we turned 16, and they would buy themselves a new one. My brother got a 5 series BMW and I got a Nissan pathfinder. I got screwed.

Yes. Trump got $1M for his bar mitzvah.

My parents just passed me down my dads truck when I got my license

Are you me? Only child here, I feel so bad when my parents get stuff for me, I honestly need the bare minimum to get by haha.

Hans, you have no right to talk about godforsaken you utter cuck.

My parents did
>not even rich

kek

I was granted my father's beat up 1998 S10 Pick up. Still runs.

Bought my own 2016 pickup truck because I'm not a faggot and don't rely on my parents

I paid 2300$ for mine. Aced the theoretical and the practical tests.
The expensive parts are the lessons. About 100$ for an hour, and most driving test controlants will automatically fail you if you dont take the "recommended number of lessons" at a licensed driving school.

here in america, we have something called "nigger rich"

that's when someone is not actually super wealthy, but acts like they are. (gets its name from blacks on welfare buying $400 jordans to impress the homies)

so, a lot of upper middle class families will buy their children cars because they want to show off their wealth. but the true rich families want to teach their kids the value of money. richest kid I know (like XXX million rich) wanted a new phone for his birthday, parents made him write letters to all his relatives asking for gift cards to buy it himself.

i got a used car

then was told to get a job

Only if there daughter is pretty or there son is a football star.

Nah, got mine on my 14th.

SHART IN THE CAR

>Not learning charioteering before learning how to walk

You're the subhuman here

Is a frog's asshole water tight?

>not being able to spot a shitty used car by inspecting/test driving it.

Did your father teach you nothing? You're more likely to have unforeseen trouble with redneck owned cars. They're the assholes that break the warranty with chips and bolt on shit that has no business being on an A to B car. Plus, break-in maintenance on a brand new car is usually included for free in a brand new car. After that, niggers and women can't do too much damage on a modern car without noticing it.

There's always a risk in buying a used car, in my opinion it's worth it. My goal is to spend 10 cents a mile up front on a car that I'll be using for basic needs. If I honestly believe I can get another 150,000 on a car for with limited maintenance for 15 grand I'll take it. If my initial sense is wrong somewhere down the line and I come to regret the purchase, I'm not taking such a kick in the pants like I would with a brand new car when I sell it.

It is a rarity here in the USA. Unless the parents are loaded and spending $20-30K on a new car is chump change. Parents here in USA usually help out with financing on their kids's first car (assuming they aren't deadbeat and/or hate their kids) but the kid usually has to fork for a portion of it. The car is usually used (decent at best and at worst the car is on its last legs.)

It's called spoiling your kids and giving everything to them on a silver plate.
Tell your kids to get a fucking job and pay for a car themselves.

Yes. Other countries wouldn't understand. It's a rich people thing.

I support this.

its between 2500-3000 Euro where i live

You need a car to do anything in the states Sven. It's just the way our country has been built.

Of course, gotta drive to work to pay off student loans.

No, I wasn't going to school because the other kids bullied me.

Find a job within 20km then, can't be that hard.

Not after I'm done with it

Idk, my parents bought me a new Audi and my brother got a new Mercedes when we turned 17, I don't think it was really our parent's trying to spoil us tho, they just wanted us driving cars with all the cutting edge safety features so we were less likely to crash and kill ourselves.

This.

I've seen googles in low end apartments or houses, but lease $400/mo Mercedes. Looks fucked up sitting outside a shithole.

damn thats a good looking truck mother fucker

I just got a videogame for my 16th birthday.
And I think a hundred dollars from grandma, that's about it.

What are your parent's and neighbors' jobs?

>Teach their kids the value of money
>made him write letters to his relatives begging for money

>You can find great deals if you are willing to put in some elbow grease.

Someone shart at the mart

yup. In college some of my friends drove BMWs, F150s, and 4Runners. My good friend's grandfather is a real estate mogul in soflo and started Yellow Cub. He didn't even have a car in college. Very quiet guy and never once brought up his families wealth until he took me on vacation.

>mfw on my 16th birthday I bought myself a mountain bike so I could bike to my new cashier job.
>buying a 16 year old a new car is a recipe for disaster.

I'm 20 and I still don't have a car

I don't even have a license

They must be taking the piss. I commuted 40 minutes to and from school and college on train till I was 18.

20 year old here
My parents never even taught me how to drive now they complain when I can't chauffeur them around

You can always drive around with bus or train.

What does the fox say?

Holy Fuck!! tfw you will never ever get to otter mode with your bros, while bantering about last math lesson and stacey's new pink panties. I want to go back.

I got a job at 15. Saved for a car and when I turned 16 my parents just matched what I had saved. I believe it was about $2000, so I had $4000 to spend. I was able to get a 4 year old car with that with under 50k miles. They have money; were making around 120 - 130 combined. This prepared me for a taste of the real world, working to save and buying within your means.

Some parents just don't understand that buying everything for your child conditions them into the mindset that they'll always be provided for and bailed out. These children grow up and start expecting this from other roles of power, like the government.

Is that the average European's traveling radius by bike and foot?

No parent taughts you how to drive here, driving school does and besides American roads are all straight or 90 degrees curves and evenly wide, you don't need to learn how to drive on that, you simply sit in the car and drive.

Ignore the other retards. Looks like she ran a light or intersection and got T-boned by a large cargo truck of sorts. Look at the roof and now it's curving in like a bow, that only happens when impacted by something of a tall height hitting that part.

Former truck driver here. I've seen people flip their cars the moment it happens. There's only two things that are infinite in this God created universe of ours. Space and human stupidity.

Why are they just standing there? She obviously needs help!

Only the dads that are fukkking their daughters.

My first car was a hand me down form my mother. It's a 07 Camry with almost 150K miles on it.

Yeah I can but it sucks when my parents have to drive me to work and I can't pick up chicks with My car

Yeah, driving school is about rules, not about how to actually drive.

I didn't even get my license until 18.

That must have sucked. My dad wanted me to do the same but he changed his mind..

No I got a used car , a 97 ford taurus and this was 2002, that same car lasted me until a few years ago (RIP due to wreck) After a year of not having a car I got a good deal on an 01 taurus.

What happens when you get a convertible...

I was a swimmer. My parents wanted out of the 5am carpool asap. Got my Benz at 16.

TL;dr germanys economy is supported by highschool Americans driving cars they'll never get to afford. Lol.

my parents got me taco mix for my 16th. i'm a vegetarian...

I stopped getting birthday gifts at like 13

American can is automatic, your roads are 3 times wider than our roads, your curves are all predictable. Here when you come to driving school(after you finished theory), the first day you have to lean left on just about any narrow road, you have to know how to park reverse in between 2 cars, even on hill and much more, all with gears. American driving is so easy.

>I'm 20 and I still don't have a car

I am 27 and have neither because i live in a big city and the license alone runs me between 2500-3000 Euro. I have the money but i dont see the point in getting a license when i have no need for a car

>Cred Forums is only for poloticks!!!!

No it isnt newfag fuck off

Is she okay?

Not my fault you faggots have poor parents. You can get a benz for like 45 - 50k brand new. I got mine at 17 junior year of high school.

I live in a poorer area and am pretty poor so I don't speak for all of America, but i've never met anybody who got a car for their 16th birthday and personally I didn't get anything for mine.
t. 18 year old from Houston

i got a rock

The rich ones do frequently. I was in the mid middle class and received three "hand me down cars" (I didn't own them outright but I didn't have to pay for anything but gas) that were in decent shape over a period of 15 years. I didn't buy my own car until I was 25.

>"""major"" ""city""
>no subway or light rail

See that brain matter on the roof of the convertible?

That means she doesn't need help anymore.

How close did you park that white car next to the Bentley

>having a massive american highway to yourself at 4am
Europoors will never know this feel

Driving school costs money and they taught my brother how to drive. Guess who still lives at home.

Me obviously. But I don't see why I am forced to buy insurance if it's just me paying for shit either way so I refuse to get a piece of junk and pay insurance for it.
Once Obama care is abolished I won't even bother getting health insurance when I barely visit the fucking doctor for any reason.

That looks like Paris Hilton.

Oops. got the 15 years wrong. More like over 10 years and once I bought my own car, a sports car, I stopped driving the "family cars" because mine was a hell of a lot faster.

Holy shit, your license costs that much? That's fucking crazy.

>NJ
>Licenses are $24
>Registrations and titles are $60

Listen eurotard
American drivers are extremely dangerous and road rage all the fucking time for no reason
And it's so fucking stupid to have to keep your foot on the break in order for the car not to move. What fucking retard came up with the idea of AUTOMATIC VEHICLES
Disgusting

Some driving instructors at driving school are pretty crazy here. I didn't had a single hour of driving, they tested me for few minutes on enclosed road, then i already had to go on public road. Driving instructor has a separate gas and brakes just in case, but you know when you don't know you going to hear the torture of the car.

>Driving on the M25 at 4am on Boxing Day (26/12)

Close as I'll ever get ;-;

To be fair where i live its the most expensive in other region you might pay one grand less but its still a fuckton of money.

Worst part you have to take driving lessons and cant have your family teach it or practice

You're a fucking moron. There's a story behind this one and all. You're fucking 14 you dumb niggerfaggot.

IIRC she took her dads car? Or is that hers?

This is why we have shit drivers. Any idiot can pay to take an easy test. Im in AZ, drivers are pretty dumb and aggressive here. How about over there?

Catsouras was traveling on the 241 Toll Road in Lake Forest at approximately 1:38 pm, when she clipped a Honda Civic that she was attempting to pass on the right at over 100 miles per hour (160 km/h).[2] The Porsche crossed the road's broad median (which lacks a physical barrier on that segment) and crashed into an unmanned concrete toll booth near the Alton Parkway interchange; the Porsche was destroyed. Catsouras was killed on impact. Toxicological tests revealed traces of cocaine in Catsouras's body, but no alcohol
And not a single tear was shed that day. Good riddance degenerate druggie

Being a child of a traditional large family, who turned 16 right after the economy took a nose dive I received a 1919 Ford Model T Coupe.

my first car was a used 1997 VW GTI

my second car ws a used 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck

my 3rd car was a lease, Mazda 4

my 4th car was a 1997 Geo Prizm

my 5th car ws a 2003 VW Jetta, Wolfsburg edition

so no, my parents didnt buy me a new car on my 16th birthday

mazda 3***

I'm 21 and it's not reasonable to even get a license. I think the prices are similar to Germany's.

That's because it is

Do you realize that for most people their workplace isn't accessible by a bike?

>miata
>shitbox

Go to India, you don't need a license there, you can even drive in wrong direction, just don't drive at night.

Cause they found out you're a shitposting faggot.

haha, wasn't that the one where they sent this pic to her dad?

Good choice. I have my daily driver and then my shit box(240sx) to mess around with. What are bogans?

lucky bastard

What makes absolutely ZERO sense here is how you first achieve your learner's permit and licenses. They take you out on the road as soon as you meet your driving instructor:

>16: Get taught driver's education in school and take test.
>Once you pass the test, you can schedule for your 6-hours road test. (3, 2-hour courses)
>Instructor puts you behind the wheel immediately and takes you on the roads with zero experience behind the wheel whatsoever.
>Literally driving on highways, changing lanes, parallel parking, driving through cities the first time you are behind the wheel.
>After 6 hours, instructor says you pass. Go to DMV to get your learner's permit
>1-year probationary license, need to have a licensed driver with you at all times, time curfews, and limits to passengers in the car with you

>17: Go through a driving course that takes less than 10 minutes to complete to get your full license

>have a single mom
>never got something over 100 bucks as a present but i don't bitch because of it
>mainly clothes
>finish school
>mom wants to buy me a decent car all of a sudden
>tfw i denied because you have to invest 250-300 bucks per month for insurance and gas and i can't afford that if i want to move out t. Poorfag
Feels bad man

cute little baby truck...

this is a real truck:

Car insurence for me for a simple 1.2 litre car is about £1.5k a year.

I'm on 18k a year so I can afford it, but that's still a rip off. I sooner pay £400 a year for an unlimited bus pass for my entire county.

yep better for human race. However she did have a nice body.

>What does the fox say?

It says check these dubs.

Give me the Champions League trophy

>After 6 hours, instructor says you pass. Go to DMV to get your learner's permit
Isn't that corruption? They need to test you if you really know what you doing.

>17: Go through a driving course that takes less than 10 minutes to complete to get your full license
Driving test here is over an hour. If you drive over the white line just once you didn't make it.

DILLY DING
I
L
L
Y

D
O
N
G

DAD?!