Abortion time, Cred Forums:

abortion time, Cred Forums:

#1: abortion is good, if you oppose it totally you're dumb. even smart people getting abortions, if they feel bad about they can just have more kids to replace the aborted fetus later.
#2: fetuses cannot feel pain until, at earliest, 18 weeks gestation. however, you can still abort babies at 18 weeks. if you don't get your abortion before 12-16 weeks, you shouldn't be able to get an abortion and if you get an illegal abortion you should be tried with a crime.

source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/

#3: in america, you can abort your kid at 22 weeks, so late that you actually have to give the fetus pain-reducing medication. obviously totally fucked up, and ridiculous considering you can tell you're pregnant at 6-8 weeks unless you're an idiot, and should decide whether you're getting an abortion in 1-2 weeks from that, unless you're an idiot.

#4: most countries have a gestational limit of 10-14 weeks, which is sane. the next big jump is cuck sweden, at 18 weeks, then 20 weeks in rape india, then 24 weeks in mohammetan uk, muslim netherlands and singapore (chinks have no emotions so it's understandable).

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law#International_law

#4: the faggots who totally oppose abortion almost entirely want to get rid of the day after pill, because their whole argument is there's a magic soul that flies in a woman's pussy as soon as someone blows a load in her, and lives in the cum filled egg, even when it's a cum filled egg. because they're basically the christian version of mudslimes.

i've got 15 minutes or so, let's settle some stuff Cred Forums. pic unrelated, mostly.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/57eade919a79474923f1dbe5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup satan?

but i already agree with u. religion and puritan bullshit is holding back conservatives.

>one of the pillars of western civilization is holding back conservatives

sex exists for reproduction, that is literally why evolution made it feel good, so you'd reproduce more, technically you shouldn't be having sex if you're not trying to have a child but, now, since human beings are degenerate fucking animals who lack self-restraint we've created products so that you can actually have SEX for FUN and NOT GET PREGNANT, imagine that, you can treat it as a leisure activity, thousands of contraceptives like condoms and pills that guarantee you not to get pregnant after you do the thing that's supposed to make you pregnant, now if that's not enough for you, 99,9% safety from pregnancy, you can actually CASTRATE yourself, get your tubes tied, you can have all the degenerate pointless sex you want forever worry free.
now despite this, despite all these failsafe methods of avoiding pregnancy, there are people who want to have the option to legally KILL their own OFFSPRING after having had unprotected sex and becoming pregnant, think about that for a moment, they want to end a human life, not only that, the nearest and closest and most innocent human life, simply for the sake of convenience

don't try to tell me that "hurr the contraceptives didn't work", fuck you, yes they did, 99% of abortions are had by people who simply did not
use, and don't try to go "durr what about rape", the countries in which abortion is legal do not have a problems with rape, 99% of abortions are the result of consensual sex, you know this, the fucking offchance of an exception does not warrant baby murder being legal, if there is any form of hell in the afterlife you are surely going there you hedonist.

idk the way hillary said that fetuses arent citizens made me rethink abortion..

i thought it was ok at first, but that totally dehumanizes sex and child bearing.

After pol fatguy got angrier and more fit >:(

>killing White babies is good
Okay.

it's not killing the offspring if it has no brain activity, cucksven. at 10-14 weeks, which is the cutoff in the vast majority of the world, there's no brain activity or ability to feel pain.

also i paid for a girls abortion when she was 7 weeks pregnant because i was a teenager and fucked her raw, and we used a day after pill, but they're only 90% effective and we were in the 10%. i know for a fact she took the day after pill and wasn't fooling me.

so if your idea is that everyone at all ranges should be expected to have a 100%, perfect range of action while fucking, especially as teenagers, and not be able to abort fetuses before 10 weeks when it's not even close to having brain activity or the ability to feel pain and is tiny, i think you're obviously being illogical and silly and emotional, like the beta male equivalent of a woman.

if i felt bad about the abortion, i could go have the same kid now, and i'm definitely not having more than 2-3 kids, so my future kids (in a serious relationship now and will likely have kids within next 5 years) would not exist, and i'd have them with someone i didn't want, before i could finish college, as a much more stupid person. which i think is obviously bad for everyone. except my hypothetical kids from when i was a teenager, but then my hypothetical kids as a man in my late 20's-early 30's, raised in a stable two-parent home by college graduates, wouldn't exist.

i think your argument is silly, and people have been having abortions since ancient rome, and buttfucking women and stuff since humans have existed. people have always had sex for fun.

>abortion is good
no
unless you are a nigger, then it should be obligatory

it's not a living baby if it has no brain activity i.e. it would be legally dead outside of the womb.

Meanwhile in Russia.
Fucked, schizophrenical religiosus moralfags
rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/57eade919a79474923f1dbe5

i know you can't get your boyfriend pregnant up his ass but this stuff has real implications for the rest of us, bobek.

we have banned abortion in 1993 except a few cases (rape, mother's life in danger and crippled fetus). Soon we will ban abortion under any condition. You're not even close to this level of schizophrenic religious moralfagness.

t. Tyrone. KYS fucking monkey.

i'm a lot whiter than some polack, and my family isn't all trying to leave my poor meme-tier country because we can barely afford food.

you're a worthless degenerate, I'm glad you didn't successfully breed an I hope you never do. but if you do, please tell your children how you aborted their half-sibling so they'll resent you forever.

if you hope i never do then you support abortion so at least we're making some progress.

also i will obviously tell my kids and they'll be happy, because it's not like i was going to have 15 fucking kids, i was going ot have 2-3 max. if i had kids with that other woman one of them wouldn't exist. that's the whole thing with abortion, if i ever feel bad, i can just have 1, or even 2 kids, to make up for it.

also if you were right at all you'd be able to logically defend your points, instead you tapped out and conceded that i'm right, so maybe in the future research your opinions or something so that this doesn't happen to you again.

it's all love, senpai. even to a cuck like you.

fucking wordfilters turn f a m into senpai now.

and just to point out to any legitimately unbiased observer who is curious because this is a pretty confusing subject, the reason these guys are just saying stuff like degenerate is because there's no legitimate argument against what i'm saying besides the idea that souls inhabit cum filled eggs as soon as the eggs are filled with cum, and with this particular vietnamese crocheting message board being full of atheists, that's obviously not going to catch on, so they just go the other way.

cucksven is lucky enough that his somali bull will never get him pregnant, but we all don't have the luxury of our fetishes not carrying the risk of pregnancy, so i'm sure he'll eventually wise up.

im fine with abortion aslong as you can admit you're a killer for having one. obviously a fetus isn't a "person" or a "human being" but it is very clearly human life. the debate is only framed in terms of "it isn't a person" and "termination of pregnancy" to provide flimsy justification that you aren't a killer for having an abortion.

if you have an abortion you're basically saying "the quality of my life in the short term is worth more than your entire existance" to your unborn child. its pretty disgusting but again, its alright aslong as you can admit it.

if you don't want to have a child, use contraception - multiple forms of it. its cheap and easily available to everyone provided you're in any kind of civilised nation

>tl;dr
abortion is murder but it should still be legal, and you're a total piece of shit for having one

>Pro abortion people
>never got aborted and got to live
everytime

but if you're a teenager and you have that kid, most people are going to stop having kids at 2-3 - it's why the birthrate in western countries is generally 1.6-1.8 - and so you're basically giving up your future kid, when you're well off and can actually raise a kid decently in terms of finance and your own intellectual capacity, to have a kid with some woman you probably don't really like now.

it's not like we're all going to have fifteen kids or some shit. you can have some teen mom pregnancy thing going on where your kid's way more likely to be fucked up, or get an early abortion and have no ethical ramifications.

murder is also the killing of a human being, so if a fetus isn't a human being, it's not murder. you're a killer if you use antibiotics or squash mosquitos, so we're all killers.

if i got aborted i would be fine with it because i'd have been aborted and couldn't be not fine with anything.

all those fags that kill themselves probably wish they were aborted. i'm sure there's quite a few guys viewing this thread that wish they were aborted.

Really makes you think

you know what, I didn't feel like typing up a fucking paragraph which is why I just ctrl+f'd that thing from my folder earlier but I guess I will now

you're obviously afflicted with some kind of mental trauma about what you did when you were 17 since you you're so goddamn compelled to rationalize it, it's a perfectly normal mental faculty that people do when they commit normal murders well, I'm not arguing that fetuses are as developed as grown people, I'm not even arguing that people should practice abstinence, I'm arguing that the fundamental idea of abortion, and the people who partake in it, are evil

people have always had accidental pregnancies when having sex with someone they shouldn't, even though that's incredibly fucking retarded it's not evil, but someone who would even entertain the idea, of correcting it by killing their own offspring, is evil, I'm not even saying it's uncommon, you keep fucking repeating how "a lot of people do it, people have been doing it for a long time hurr durr", this is not an argument a lot of people shoot meth and beat their wives as well, this does not make it virtuous

I'm actually all for abortion being legal, on the condition that people who commit abortion would also be sterilized and castrated, because someone who would do such a thing should lose the ability to produce offspring, I don't give a shit about any pain the fetus feels in the womb, because that pain would be 1000 times milder than having a literal monster for a parent.

I'm not a religious person, but abortion almost makes me inclined to believe in god, for without god there can be no hell, and people who'd kill their children in the womb not facing eternal torment is too painful an idea to live with.

in short, if you've had an abortion, or enabled your partner to have one, you are no better than the lizard who eats it's offspring after it has given birth to it.

forgot image.
pic related it's you.

now enjoy your thread being aborted.