Actual billionaire Cuban slams self-declared "billionaire" Trump

Actual billionaire Cuban slams self-declared "billionaire" Trump

Daily reminder: we actually have no idea about Donald's wealth because he's hiding his tax returns. So we only have his word...

Cuban, on the other hand, is an ACTUAL billionaire and he is saying:

>“You have to realize that this is a country that’s been great to us and you can’t just take, take, take, take, take, take take."

>“At some point you have to recognize that you have to give back.”

This is a guy, like Bill Gates, who made billions and then GIVES BACK to the community.

Donald is a disgrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/27/mark-cuban-slams-donald-trump-not-paying-taxes-is-greedy-not-smart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/27/mark-cuban-slams-donald-trump-not-paying-taxes-is-greedy-not-smart/

>made billions by being a modern slave owner

Sounds democratic to me

>This is a guy, like Bill Gates, who made billions and then GIVES BACK to the community.
>bill gates
>give back
Holy fuck please don't tell me you actually believe that do you? Let me guess you believe Steve Jobs is also a saint and kind hearted person who loved everyone.

>failed TV show host thinks he can critize someone else

You know Marc Cuban declared bankruptcy more times than Donald, right?

Who the fuck cares if he has this many billion or that many billion. He's still richer than every single person here, and even that shouldn't matter.

If it wasn't an election year the left would still be bitching about how he's too rich, not that he isn't rich enough.

Obligatory Cuban BTFO picture

CTR firing up those proxies, eat a dick

>irrelevant loser with agenda insults POTUS candidate
why do you care to post this?

oh right, "CTR doesn't exist"

>HE IS THE ELITE, HE IS RICH AND EVIL
>OMG HE ISN'T AS RICH AS HE SAYS HE IS, HE ONLY HAS X AMOUNT.

Choose one you shills.

broadcast.com

has anyone ever been there?

because I've actually stayed in a trump hotel

I'm actually Slovenian and I can prove it. Give me something Slovenian to translate?

>subsidizing bureaucrat salaries is "giving back to the community"

Thank you based Cuban

is gates a bad guy? he doesnt seem like one

>Take take take take take take take take
>Okey dokey

he's not running for president, kiddo.

>being such a butthurt little boy that you take the time to write that letter

Sad!

Trump owns ONE building alone that's worth 1.3 billion dollars. That's just ONE of MANY buildings he owns. Why do people keep saying he's not a billionaire?

Why does that matter? Cuban criticizes Trump for being a bad business man when he is clearly worse.

Reminder also Cuban wouldn't be anywhere without the dot com boom

He thinks he's good but he's a dumb cuck helping a failed race flourish.

Mark screwed over his own partners to get what he has. He's an actual kike. Easily the jewiest person on Shark Tank.

I thought rich people were evil and stuff?

>Serbia
Oh it's a shill thread. Hide sage etc

Nothing is more retarded, hypocritical and cringe-worthy than a rich person claiming to stand by the poor and downtrodden in society.

>broadcast.com, the source of Cuban's billions
>literally just a shell company him and some of his networked jew friends spun into a billion dollars at the heigh of the 2000 dot-com bubble
>literally just a shell, used to rip off gullible pension fund managers
This (((Cuban))) is a skeleton, a disease and scourge upon the honest and hard working people of the United States, and he has the nerve to talk shit about Trump? Unbelievable.

Trump wrote that. Read the letter next time shill.

it's funny because cuban is the type of scumbag you should be against. he's just a worthless money changing kike

I think ppl are for trump for cynical reasons at this point.

>I think ppl are for trump for cynical reasons at this point.

Of course they are. Literally the entirety of Cred Forums is just full of resentment and for that reason alone they are for Trump.

Even Forbes has Cuban below Trumps wealth.

>He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish[12] working-class family. His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island.

Wow what a two-faced piece of shit

Cuban is very low-tier businessman. Trump is pretty high-tier, not a legendary businessman but still very good.

That is a guy that will smile our country right into the loo.

Yes goyim, your shekels are on the way

Try this one:

"Im a dirty shillbot"

Mark Cuban is literally gay

Does it really matter how much money he has? I dont think him having 10 billion dollars as opposed to 1 million dollars is going to change the way he would run the country

He doesn't though.

>muh bank account

Lol you guys are amazing.

No tax returns until Hillary deleted emails or Obama college transcripts.

Mmmk? :^)

Im so fucking glad i took the time to read this, it made my morning

He owns a sports team.

Trump should have released them because he's running for president. I hope his shit gets leaked, there's got to be all sorts of shady shit going on.

Ok?

If Mark Cuban never talked politics he could be a cool billionaire. Except he's just a backbiting cuck.

That means he's not a low tier business man.

>At some point you realize you get big tax breaks if you fund a bullshit charity that benefits you and your friends

That's not btfo, that's being a petty douche bag. Trump does grade schooler shit all the time. He's literally manchild. And he's annoying, I'm sick of his faggot face and can't wait for him to lose.
Inb4 you faggots call me a shill because you can't comprehend someone having a different opinion than you in this hugbox that is Cred Forums

Forgot to ask, what's ctr mean?

Fuck you Cuban.
You are a waste of carbon.

You mean the guy that loses his shit on the refs every mavericks game?

>Trump does grade schooler shit all the time
>Inb4 you faggots call me a shill

What's your point?

Youre pissed off about the letter and it wasnt even meant for you. Thats how great it is, the man is just capable of living a life of shit talking people with style and class and it makes you jealous that you couldn't ever pull it off in your lifetime.

Has Mark Cuban released his tax returns?

Who?

>Reminder also Cuban wouldn't be anywhere without the dot com boom
this, without yahoo and the .com boom he wouldn't have billions. But without a 'small loan' and running his father's company Trump wouldn't have billions either.

Mark Chabenisky started his growth by stealing contracts and clients from his employer and going out on his own. He then lucked out when yahoo payed billions for a streaming service he co founded.

Gates and Trump are both people who have built things, Chabenisky is really more an investor.

You will have a hard time to see Gates and his wife giving some money to white poor.

He has some charities giving exclusively to mudslimes and blacks, a very small percent of what they could do. A notable action was buying jews greenhouses in Gaza during withdrawal, and gifted them to mudslimes who promptly burned them down,

Nobody stops him giving half of his wealth to charity or US government (especially in the last 8 years), as they pledged, but strangely they don't do it - The_Giving_Pledge

It's not the letter by itself. It's the fact that he is always doing this shit. He's running for president of the most powerful nation on earth.

Doesn't matter, he's not running for president.

>but strangely they don't do it
Because he hasn't died yet retard. That's for when they die.

Now that Drumpf is exposed for being 100% broke you have no reason to support him. Hillary alone has made more money than Drumpf in his lifetime.

No shit Sherlock. They should give while alive, as many little people do. Not to spend billions to keep them alive till 150 like Soros, then give whatever they feel like after death.

GREED.. they hate losing money.. and you used retard, SJW retard. Are you proud?

>The pledge asks only that the individual give the majority of their wealth to philanthropic causes or charitable organizations either during their lifetime or in their will.

correct the record it is the paid hillary shills she started to change online opinions they have infested the board for thier shekels

>le I'm only relevant because the team I own was lucky enough to stumble upon Dirk Nowitzki man

Cuban got BTFO by Trump years ago and has been continuously blown the fuck out by him ever since.

Doesn't matter the reasons, Cuban is based on personal grounds.

Back in the 1800s people used to have Duels over stuff like this.

So this is unprofessional and has no bearing on actual capabilities.