You know, by rigging the polls you are probably screwing Trump over

You know, by rigging the polls you are probably screwing Trump over.

Many undecided are going for Hilary after the travesty of the debate.

Now Trump thinks he won. And he will act the same way for the next two debates, pushing even more people towards Clinton.

You faggots rigged online polls, Trump supporters buy it and disregard all the screencaps with "Muh media". And he does as well.

Congrats, you fucked over your own candidate.

I hope he doesn't even show up. He got so fucking stumped last night.

debate was on monday m8, what kind of pasta is this

>implying unscientific clickbait polls would guide Trumps campaign over his internal polling
$0.02 deposited

Undecided went to Trump buddy boy.

>$0.1 has been transferred to you bank account

>last night

Nice try SHILL

>LE epin shill maymay

All focus groups disagree

Raiding polls won't change that.

this sub is in so much denial. I hate Hillary but she stumped the fuck out of him. Try to picture someone who doesn't already agree with Trump. He got destroyed. Fuck, I like Trump more but now I'm thinking not voting. It's all the same shit.

You scared.

>Now Trump thinks he won

>implying you know what Trump thinks

Trump knows he lost, he was on interviews yesterday saying to he wasn't aggressive enough.

He knows however, that admitting defeat is not the right thing to do.

That wasn't even two days ago.

Yesterday everyone was scratching their heads trying to figure out how he fucked up so badly.

How is it rigging when they are open polls?
And don't pretend that if the results were reverse we would have heared the end of it.

>implying it won't
just look what he said at that rally in Melbourne

FUCKING FOR THE LAST TIME
VOTING
IN
POLLS
IS
NOT
RIGGING

he's obviously going to try to get people to think he won
that doesn't mean he won't change his approach next time

Voting dozens of times is

We didn't rig shit, MILLIONS of Trump supporters voted on numerous polls. Hillary had to hire people in Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Russia to vote for her and she still couldn't get close.

Only a few autists vote multiple times, vast majority is voting just once.

Votes are bound to IP, you can only vote once in any decent poll. Unless you want to argue a handful of people used over 3 million unique IP addresses to vote using sophisticated bots that made it look like thousands of different types of devices.

I only voted once in each debate poll. I have no idea what you are on about.

Thanks for Correcting The Record!™
0.003¢ have been deposited to your account.

Do I need to bring all the screencaps?

Just like how only a few Greek people are in debt

oh wait

Hillary supporter here, I think Trump won the debate tbqhwyf

actually, plenty of normal people simply confirmed the fact that both candidates "suck." One guy at work suggested it wad the worst pres. debate in history, ending in a tie.

Like it or not, THAT is the consensus of the normie. A tie.

OP, stop. This meme is past its expiration date. Cred Forums didn't rig several million votes across every online poll. For once in your life, don't be retarded.

No, you need to give us the source code of the bots used to pull off millions of votes from different countries and devices, often at the exact same time.

If you faggots got with the time and used Bitcoin, we could actually be sending micro transactions like that to each other for the lols.

CTR plz go

>this sub

>le
gb2plebbit
You know, by shit posting shill threads, you are ruining the quality of Cred Forums

(((focus groups)))

Just like in the primaries they all went to Yeb and Rubio

>Trump uses non-scientific polls that show him winning in his advertising
so?

Whats with everyone saying "we screwed up the polls"? No we didn't. We voted. Just because the outcome isn't what's you wanted doesn't mean they're rigged.

Thanks for whining about the record it makes hard as hell.

No we literally, LITERALLY rigged millions of votes.

We literally rigged it retard with proxies, we ARE the shills, let Trump wins this part on his own terms and show his superiority, he lost the first debate there are two more

i really genuinely believe trump won that debate

nice sequential digits

you got more horsey originals?

Smells like Hillary panic.

All trump had to do was stand there for 90 minutes looking somewhat Presidential. He did. He looked passionate, she looked like a stuffed, drugged, smiling puppet.

CTR got it pockets again, eh? Why do you guys waste your time on Cred Forums? You think you will sway opinions?

Trump 2016, Trump 2020.

I want ben shapiro to run for president.

>this sub

this should be instant permban. Where are the mods?

Hillary confirmed mad she can't rig a poll when half her Twitter followers are bots.

Hillary liked to rub her right nostril and everytime she did Holt set up a "zing" for her. the audience was similar to the Daily show's. they tried and failed to make her look good to the world by just having trump stand there.

No shit CR, look at what you have turned Cred Forums into.

This is obviously why we can't have nice thing.

take a step back and fuck your own face.

>Stop rigging the polls. We're trying to emotionally manipulate a nation here.
T. Media Shills.

>Many undecided are going for Hilary after the travesty of the debate
Actually it's the opposite. Many news channels are saying she won performance wise but he won voters

>Many news channels are saying she won performance wise but he won voters

Media gymnasts flopping all over the ground.

Pic related. Should clear up your confusion.

>this sub
I want you to go into a historically black neighborhood with an "I hate niggers" sign.

>Now Trump thinks he won. And he will act the same way for the next two debates, pushing even more people towards Clinton.

Kind of ironic. The made up fantasy land Trumpsters have created for themselves is steering their candidate directly off a cliff.

>Many undecided are going for Hilary after the travesty of the debate.

Wrong. Trump gained 2% with undecided, while HRC lost 4%... to Gary Johnson.

I hope trump blows his brains out on live television after he loses the election. Because when Hillary wins the election, she will make trump suffer so much that he will wish he should have fucked Ivanka while he had the chance

Dilbert's spot on.

>rigging
Voting for the candidate you thought won the debate

Yeah... voting for our candidate is "rigging" the polls.

But don't say anything to your fellow CTR employees that get paid to pick their candidate on the online polls, and she still loses.

Fuck it.
I want Trump to win, but if he's too incompetent to realize his faults after the first debate and loses, then fuck it, America will get fucked.

I was extremely disappointed and let down.

>If people think one candidate is winning it will push them to the other

That's not how human psychology works you twat.

Or you could just learn how the election cycle works.

You can't go balls deep in the first debate. You have to lead up to it. If Trump would have went all-in 6 weeks before the election, he would have fucked himself.

Go study the 1980 election, and even the 1984 election to see how it's done.

Thank you for your (((concern))) my fellow trump supporter.

I didn't rig shit. I voted once, just like in the election.

Ok, Trump lost but one have to remember that he had to spend most of the debate against Clinton's bait. If he largely ignoted these and shove it aside to counter Clinton's policies and point out her scabdals(like the email for starters and saving the others for proceeding debates), the outcome would be different. If he called out the moderator for not grilling Hillary as equally as he does to him, the debate may shift toward his favor.

Either way this debate demonstrate that Trump despite falling for clitbait, can overall hold his ground despite sounding anxious and desparate.

Another thing to note is that Trump now have a lot of ammo to use for the upcoming debates and had played the media before. He may feign defeat and not use his points to lure Hilllary into a trap and making her let her guard down to be vulnerable to his attacks.

Either way, trump must NOT repeat the blunder of the first debate to win. He now set a good opportunity of Attack and bait for Clinton. What matters is how would he use it to his advantage

>Cred Forums admits he lost and admits to sending bots

Oh boy here we go.