Holohoax?

Redpill on holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It did happen. I think it's more redpilled to just admit it did and say "So what" then try to deny it.

imgur.com/a/725A7 it happened
this

See here Not surprised it got archived so quickly.

Shill spam is apparently permitted

It happened. Denying it is pretty edgy bluepilled shit.

Nobody really understands that the Swastika is a Sumerian Symbol used by the Anunnaki.

The battle between the Aryans and the Hebrews were because of Enlil and Enki.

But you guys will just call me an Autist. None of that matters right?

thanks for correcting the record

i just dont buy the 6 million figure they keep throwing, the experiments and torture

Hitler did nothing wrong!
Heil Hitler!

Nazis intended to deport the Jews to Madagascar, Israel, or anywhere outside Europe.

But meth changed that. Meth changed everything.

>autist
No. You're something much worse.

>tfw you go to Auschwitz and realise you're staring at a traditional baker's oven.

Happened to me, went to see where my grandma was for 3 years, she worked on a dairy farm near the "camp" had 0 bad memories from that time except for the fighting and "liberation" that killed the officer and part of the family that fostered younger women laborers ...

exactly how can those ovens fry up so many jews in so litle time...?i mean math doesnt lie and the math isnt on their side

Hillary did nothing wrong.

Sorry, user. You're just a retard.

Even more disturbing are the stories of the bone crushing machinery that they used to get rid of all the skellingtons and hide the evidence from the allies. Not a single one of these machines has been found but it is just accepted fact.

this whether it happened or it didnt he did nothing wrong

>be losing 2 wars against almost every able country in the world
>devote massive resources to killing and destroying the remains of labor camp workers in the most inefficient way possible

rll mks u thnk

Your post is one of the reasons why education about the holocaust is so important because you're right, it is staggering. It's difficult to even comprehend let alone believe for those who didn't see it first hand and as history wears on it would be easy to say 'Oh no, that surely cannot be. It must be exaggerated, that many is not even possible.' Thankfully the Allies had the foresight to painstakingly document everything that they found, as they found it, rather than only going back to do so after the war was won.

In terms of just how such a thing is possible, it would be wrong to imagine the Nazis as gassing 100 people every hour of every day for years and years - in fact, much of their work was done through simple starvation, and working their captives to death. Many more would have been killed in mass exterminations on the Eastern Front, never having made it to a camp.

The most notorious of these was probably at Babi Yar, where over 30,000 Ukrainian Jews were killed over a period of just two or three days in mass shootings where people were machine-gunned, thrown into ravines and buried - in some cases still alive.

There's also the Rumbula Massacre, where 25,000 Latvian Jews were killed in only a couple of days. And then the killings in Budapest towards the end of the war, where the Germans and Hungarians had so many people to exterminate that, in order to save bullets, they would tie several Jews together, shoot one, and then throw the whole lot into the Danube so that the dead one dragged the others down and they drowned.

And then there's Aktion Erntefest, which translates cheerfully to 'Operation: Harvest Festival' where in a single day over forty-thousand Jews were liquidated throughout the Nazi Concentration Camps located in Eastern Poland, in anticipation of a Russian offensive.

These are just a few of the massed killings of thousands of people, often carried out by small numbers of men with little more than automatic weapons in their hands and hatred in their hearts. With these mass killings you can easily begin to understand how the Nazis managed to average out to your 100 per hour figure.

It happened but the numbers are way off. There were only something like 500000 Jews in Germany at the time.

Germany wasn't the only place the exterminated Jews, retard.

Yep US helped, stop Jews from emigrating outside of Germany, then after war made sure Jews where in a large concentration camp called Israel.

It is the plural of July.

That's what they do.

That's all they do.

And, they will not stop.

Until they're dead.

JIDF out in full force eh?Probably here to shill for Hillary too.

Nice spooky bed time copypasta. I'm saving this one.

do any idiots still believe the gas chamber myth?

"6 million" genocide was the the excuse used as a motivation to go to war so they had to create "proof".

pull your head out of your ass, shit-for-brains.

God, I thought JIDF gave up on Cred Forums.

THERE IS NO PHYSICAL OR WRITTEN EVIDENCE OF THE HOLOCAUST. NO TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS COMING FROM ANY CAMP EVEN THOUGH WE BROKE THE GERMAN CODE. NO GAS CHAMBERS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN TAMPERED WITH BY THE SOVIETS. NO ZYKLON B RESIDUE AT FATAL LEVELS.

the "holocaust" survivors lies have been exposed countless times. Based on what happened in the war, it is so obvious who the bad guys really were.

Germany was provoked into war by the massacre of germans in the areas taken from them by poland. They were the most progressive nation and that was a threat to the zionist global domination we have now.

just take a look at what israel gets away with, you dumbass sheeple.

thats exactly what im talking about, how can anyone look at those figures and accept the 6 million lie ? even with all the mass shootings of jews thru out europe, it couldnt possibly pass the 4 million. 4 million dead people is bad but lie about it... i mean come on

> how to easily spot Muslims in the western world posting under western flag

Your antisemitism shows your true colors Mohammed

anti-semitism is something jews have created for themselves. When you view the whole worlds people as cattle to you and think you are "gods chosen people", what else could anyone expect?

nobody likes a racist.

>Read the first paragraph.
>11 million killed. Likely higher.
>Those who had an eye opener confirmed their inner xenophobia.

Fucking dropped.