KHAN VOWS MORE IMMIGRANTS

Sadiq Khan just announced a plan to increase immigration to London

JUST

express.co.uk/news/uk/715172/Sadiq-Khan-defy-Brexit-London-open-visas-migrants-mayor-theresa-may-boris-johnson-trade

This guys needs to be killed.

Remember the morning of Brexit victiory and he was talking making London a free city?

Does he even have that power?

Non-white birthrates will increase regardless

No

He's a traitorous piece of shit, but he's nothing but wind

/thread

Are you niggers that racists that don't want more arab doctors and engineers rebuilding England.

All birthrates are increasing

Can he actually do this as a mayor? I thought immigration is ministerial level.

A mayor cannot set immigration policy.

I don't even think Sharia Law allows for that.

Holy shit, will anyone end Suckdick Khan?

London just got SADIQQED

>Can he actually do this as a mayor?
No. mayor of London's power is basically limited to transport related shit.
it literally says in the article he wants to speak to May about it, and she'll tell him to fuck off

No he can't, he's full of shit

>newfags posting liberal bait around policy a mayor has no power over

Cred Forums is dead.

This guy looks like the definition of a sniveling little shit. He's like that caricature of a traitor who, when you're watching a TV show or movie you know from the get-go is bad; no one in the show seems to know it though.

Britcucks, why in the hell did you let this guy get into office?

We need to build a wall around London.

Just in case.

Dont worry guys brexit is gonna fix it!

did anyone actually vote for this guy?

>Can he actually do this as a mayor? I thought immigration is ministerial level.
London is a port town on the water, and the largest facing the mainland. He can institutionally turn a blind eye to illegal immigrants sneaking into the country, order local police not to watch for it, and stonewall them if they try to prosecute. Basically, he can leave the door open and walk away for more shitskins unofficially.

Man wasn't this the whole fucking point of brexit?

>Germans are the only nation legit bootyblasted by the brexit on Cred Forums

Get fucked, my man.

No. Brexit was about getting those disgusting pale polish devils out of the UK so that they could import more Muslims in their place.

Only london could vote and it was a 14% turnout im pretty sure

>Britcucks, why in the hell did you let this guy get into office?
the same reason we let Boris do it. it's a meme job with no actual powers

>order local police not to watch for it, and stonewall them if they try to prosecute.
except the mayor of London has zero fucking power over the Met or the CPS

yeah but khan is a bootyblasted labour remainer. remainers are only up to the 3rd stage of grief

Impeach that asshole

Diqsu Kahn homosexual

Why is Mexico shitposting hard these last few days?

I literally think Cred Forums died to me today.

I don't know why.

Just felt released and dissapointed. But not in a tragic way. More of a i can't believe i put up with this shilling for so long way.

>0 replies
Cred Forums is dead.

I feel so sorry for Brits that have to live with him.
> property rental rates are sky high
>brevity passes, he refuses to accept it
> with racial tensions high, and property prices crushing normal citizens he plans on importing more Muslims

At what point do you just leave? Can he be "impeached" for refusing to accept national law?

I dont care for the brexit but its the token thing brits post no matter how much shit happens in their nation

Nobody actually read between the lines and understood that it's about employees mostly for the financial sector.

>City visas
Only banks in the City, am I right?

No, the Mayor of London is literally just a figurehead. He doesn't have any real power other than bus fairs etc.

He did say however that he wants power like how Scotland and Wales is autonomous. He claimed that because London is so big and so many people live there, he should be able to set tax rates. He's a power hungry wanker.

sowing discord between London and rest of UK. jihad by other means. seems the power is going to his beady eyed head

So basically, you're okay with being a muslim's bottom boy. You know this guy represents you on the world stage, right? We get news stories here in Canada about how your mayor is shit-talking Trump and saying how great immigration is. No job the media covers and signal boosts is a "meme job".

They tend to go down to native levels by the third generation. it's only higher because we keep importing people who bring their breeding habits here and everything starts over again.

History will look back on this intellectual blossoming as a "Mexican Renaissance".

>So basically, you're okay with being a muslim's bottom boy.
>job with no power
>member of the most unelectable version of labour since the 80s
>somehow we're his bottom boy

>We get news stories here in Canada about how your mayor is shit-talking Trump and saying how great immigration is
He can say what he fucking likes because everyone will see how he can't actually do shit. When he tries to bring these proposals to May there'll be a bunch of stories about her telling him to GTFO