Clock Boy Ahmed Wants More Money

archive.is/OyI7o

The father of a Muslim boy arrested after taking a homemade clock to his Dallas-area school has sued conservative commentator Glenn Beck and Irving, Texas, Mayor Beth Van Duyne claiming they and others falsely portrayed the family as terrorists, court documents show.

The suit also names Fox Television Stations and commentators Ben Shapiro and Ben Ferguson as defendants. It cites Shapiro's Oct. 19, 2015, appearance on Fox News' "The Kelly File," in which he said, "The story didn't hold water from the beginning. Within the first 48 hours it was clear that this was a bit of a set-up and it was clear that the story didn't hold together."

The lawsuit also claims Ferguson said, "This was a pre-planned idea by his father," during a Nov. 23, 2015, appearance on Fox 4 News in Dallas.

The lawsuit seeks retractions, a jury trial and unspecified damages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFvB1I7uMGg
youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U
youtube.com/watch?v=30U7TJgJw_A
youtu.be/kHk_6Vh4Qeo
youtu.be/3mW4w0Y1OXE
youtu.be/f5LWHCHlHus
youtube.com/watch?v=88LQKpzl7WA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=rFvB1I7uMGg

I hope he gets all Glenn's money. Fucking hilarious

>Solders CPU
Jesus Christ. Will have to watch when I get home because I am a filthy phone poster.

Did it actually look like a clock though?

Of course it did you racist!

The fact that Obama said "Great clock Ahmed wanna blow up the white house" means this was a psyop engineered from the top all along. It's too slick for this guy's Dad to have thought of. Only a merchant could have thought this one up desu.

>all this kids getting tons of money for shit that you did when you were 12

you made cool clocks too when you were 12, parce?

Clockmed's wild ride still isn't over? Did they ever go to Qatar like they said they would, or are they back now?

You sued TV personalities and mayors when you was 12 years old?

They did go to Qatar, and they did come back; Clockmed likely flunked out of school there, though the family claims he was "homesick."

How did cuckboy and his family manage to sneak themselves back into the states without getting lynched?

All those kids that actually deserve to be there had to suck Ahmed's dick for PR. Disgusting.

>tfw Qatar teacher took one look at his newest project then called him a faggot for cheating and not really building anything

Scrunch my face up in disgust everytime.

Does anyone know what his total take from this has been, so far? I mean, didn't he already sue the school and local police and won? Also, I know he got boodles of shit from different companies.

>home-made clock

didn't he just gut an alarm clock and put it in a briefcase or something

I don't know, did that stick I used in our pretend battle on the grass look like a real gun when I was given "detention" in elementary school?

Oh never mind he's some sandnigger who can't into society so the standards are different for him.

Can someone please kill this little faggot already?

Ben Shapiro is a dumb jew how is a fake republican only doing it for the money, BIG SURPRISE. hope he loses everything...

did this realy happen?

cool box cutter mohammed, want to show the pilots?

Is there any way some investigative journalism could uncover more about him and expose it, such as his failure to remain in Qatar?

>just me chilling with a genocidal dictator who is my Dad's friend and shiieet

youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U

this fag actually did a good segment over it.

what do you think?

Yeah went and got some training on monkey bars.

>suing someone for telling the truth

This is islam. It's always the same, no matter how rich or poor they are, no matter how educated. Always with the lying, always with the accusations, always with the victimhood narrative.

A muslim would complain about an infidel bleeding on his dress after cutting his throat, and it wouldn't even be true.

>monkey bars.
how appropriate

thank you bartek also checked

I want to punch this little shit in the face so bad.

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO ROOT FOR

poor Glen, the one time he is right

What is this obsession with soldering computer parts the lefties have suddenly developed? Between this and all those stock photographs it's obvious they don't know the first thing about computers. Why do they suddenly insist on showing minorities as competent engineers by showing them doing things that only show they are the exact opposite?

You root for the american, even if glen is a gigantic cunt you rally to defend the fucker against foreigners and """american citizens"""

If you dont defend your own people you cant have a nation.

I think they are legitimately this bad at propaganda. Remind yourself the average age of the people making these decisions, then remind yourself of every time you've had to show someone that old an incredibly easy computer thing.

This wont hold up in court at all.

First of all, if Shapiro and Ferguson REALLY believed it was a set-up, and whatever else they said about the case, then it's not slander.

Second of all, the burden of proof would fall on the little terrorist and his father to prove they didn't set this all up to get money etc... it's impossibke to prove... and Ferguson and Shapiro don't have to prove anything, because they were just expressing opinions.

oh alright. can't we just have them fight to the death in an arena? with lions?Glenn would love that

> sues cuckservative kikes
Is he an user?

>Ben Shapiro
Oh boy. Clockmed picked a fight with the wrong Jew.

The kike will destroy them. He may have cucked himself with the Fields thing and let Trump get under his skin but you can't deny his debate/argument skills

Funcking piece of shit mudslime cunt

I hope he gets raped in the ass one day

>Glenn Back, Ben Shapiro and Fox News sued.

Praise Kek.

>haha stupid computer nerd -1970-2012
>sexist racist computer companies, y u have black people or hispanics or women? wtf wtf wtf????? -2013-present

As much as I cant stand Beck, i despise this little sand nigger.
I hope ISIS beheads him for failing ti detonate his "cool clock" lime he was supposed to.

Well, in the defense of minorities, many of our engineers here are Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Korean, etc.

You would actually have to prove they knew it wasn't a set up.

Like*

He didn't make a clock. He took one apart and put it in a pencil box, then brought it to school to make a scene. Likely orchestrated by his family.

nah its probably just that they didnt get enough money.
The arabs there just wanted a photo ob with the "smart muslim kid who is hated by dem whitey crusaders" and then forgot him again.
He is getting millions from the screwed up american justice system with the right (((lawayers))).

>thinking he'll get away with suing Shapiro

kek

I guess I'm kind of spoiled. My dad was one of the first people to get a computer, and my 92 year old grandfather uses them, has a smartphone and is in my whatsapp contacts. He didn't want to, at first. But when he retired, my father put his first computer in his office. He knew that after a day or two, curiousity would set in.

In the meantime, this man used to be our PM at one point: youtube.com/watch?v=30U7TJgJw_A

He also actually put the mouse on the screen, but I can't find the footage. The channel that did this show is fully staffed by social democrat fellow travellers, and they're tried to purge this material. Which, ironically, shows that they are also behind on the times.

But I'm reminded of that typically female picture one "programmer" send about how she was spending her day "programming". It has a salad or granola bar or something in the picture, next to her laptop, and the screen itself shows one thing: Her failing to open a directory on the command line. Which is something my grandfather could do, because he used to work with DOS.

That shitskinned lying cunt can kiss my ass.

youtu.be/kHk_6Vh4Qeo

His "clock" made in 30 seconds

If I saw this little faggot in the street I'd probably punch him in his smug Muslim mouth.

Not seeing any of them soldering motherboards, though. Pooping in the street, pursuing Jihad, eating dogs? Maybe. Soldering motherboards? No.

If they're actually as smart as the context of this photo makes them out to be that soldering smug cunt rash, was a walking red pill. I delight thinking about how little this faggot knew in front of them.

Recently I had to re-show my mother how you open a second tab on the dual-screen TV I gave her. I envy the idea of a tech-literate family, and jesus that video is cringy. Many of our lawmakers are similarly inept, but it's not talked about much because the second you say "congressmen" normal people's eyes glaze over.

Suing a super-jew attorney, what a fucking good idea Ahmed.

Google Science Fair
>and no quotas were used that day

Cunt even used wire to keep it closed.

youtu.be/3mW4w0Y1OXE

1:25

"I didn't want people to think it was a threat [Insinuating he already knew it looked threatening] so I closed it with a cable"

What kind of dumb fucking logic is that? "Don't want it to look more threatening so I'll close it with a fucking piece of wire"

Anyone who believed this kid, including our president, is a fucking retard

Wait, he's trying to sue benny shapiro the mega kike
KEK I want to see the little sand nigger try HAHA I want to fucking rape this kid.

youtu.be/f5LWHCHlHus

Shapiro, who graduated from Harvard Law School.

this should be gud

wow just wow. I never would let a child go to school with a brief case that's just all bad fucking retards.

Get the wings lad dis gon be gud

I hope that smug little fuck gets killed

youtube.com/watch?v=88LQKpzl7WA

>suing Shapiro

Yeah, it's nice to have a tech wizard like my dad around. You wouldn't believe how inept some "professionals" look next to him. I really look up to the man. He's the very example of a self-sufficient modern man.

I'm also grateful for our culture, here. That PM still gets that shit thrown back in his face today. If you show that sort of digital illiteracy here, you're going to hear about it. We also had a mayor of some shithole town show in a press conference that he was, quite possibly, literally retarded. The man simply did not understand how the internet works. He was being grilled on why the internet cut out during an emergency, or something like that, and he was just haphazardly putting words together in sentences, like those people who think they speak English, but don't.

And then the cops discovered a massive weed plantation on soil under his supervision, and a blue collar workman subtly insulted him on the news. That was it for that mayor. Maybe our people aren't politically motivated, but they know when to point and laugh.

Can this kid just fucking die already. I hate looking at his deranged face.

i think i teacher at school said that he even set the alarm to go off during a class

>Maybe our people aren't politically motivated, but they know when to point and laugh.
I sometimes feel as if America is too large to allow the sort of focus required for this sort of thing, we're constantly barraged by news on the local, state, national and global level, and much like on here the Happenings happen too fast and too frequent to carry their full weight in the public conscious like they should.

their family is on record for race baiting so this should back fire on them

Why can't he sell his cutting edge inventions to get more money? The news told me he can turn out a new CPU design in a few hours, whereas Intel takes years.

>Ben Shapiro
kek hope he's declared guilty

>Glenn Beck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek has been tormenting him all year.

>Shapiro says this was a setup to gain political influence and make money from lawsuits and charities
>in response, the family starts suing people

Very possibly so. To me, it seems smaller states are somehow... better at running things for the individual citizen. Even when I look to my experiences in Africa, the best states were the smallest ones. Things run better.

I suppose you have more levels between you and the top. But here, I know the head Social Democrat lives in my city and which greengrocer he frequents. Pretty much every school class takes a trip to what amounts to our congress. The "alt right" site I visit is responsible for sending home a minister. The one for Integration, even.

This is why I oppose the EU: The EU will increase this distance. We see it already. In my entire life, I have cast two votes for the EU, and I'm fucking 30 years old. And our country is so small that the EP game is essentially rigged against us. We vote for national parties, who are part of EP parties we don't know a lot about, who will then defer to the will of their larger counterparts. A lot of Dutchmen wanted to vote Farage, but nope, can't do that. That would actually give us some power!

We've consistently been fucked over by the EU and similar organisations, such as that big UN party in Srebrenica. I fear we would become the equivalent of your "fly-over states". Dicked around with on a federal level, with those same people attributing the results of dickery to some innate quality on our part.

Our soft drug laws are a good example. France and Germany try to pressure us into repealing them, because their citizens use Schengen to come here and buy drugs. Which they can, because (big shock for the left) our laws also apply to foreigners. That's the EU for you: Agree to a law of which the results will be known beforehand, then bitch about the results and demand the one party with the least accountability for them fixes it.

There are STILL people out there that don't think this was planned from the start by the kid wanting to cash in on the culture

He had a fucking list of demands the day after he got arrested talking about what schools he wanted to go to and all this other shit he 'always hoped for' then immediately started throwing lawsuits around

I am not in the slightest bit mad, I applaud his ingenuity and guile. He may not know shit about mechanical engineering but he's one hell of a future politician/opportunist. Perfectly orchestrated.

>I applaud his ingenuity and guile

Don't. It's his dad's idea, and his dad used to be a political top dog. Remember how much Reddit loved this kid because it affirmed their view of the US as a country where they are the only decent people in a mob of literal Nazis? One of the accidentally pointed out how savvy this guy is: He ordered pizza to take out to news crews outside their house, which became a story about how great they are in turn. Then he pointed out that this guy tried to become president of Sudan.

Pretty typical for the left and Reddit to worship the 1% from a country guilty of genocide in recent memory, but hey, what are we even expecting from these people at this point?

But that's the point where I started doubting. Because that is just a little too perfect. No-one I've ever heard of responded to reporters sitting on their lawn by buying them pizza. And if they did, no-one ever reported on it. But with these cunts it was immediately "proof of islamic hospitality" or whatever the fuck Reddit says. They really ran with that subtly, subconsciously racist attitude of worshipping the tiniest things about foreign (read "non-white") cultures. No, stoning women for showing their ankles is not TRUE islam. But buying people pizza is. Fuck the Italians, I guess.

>tfw i build bombs
"i built more stuff thats very complicated like-"
>shit dont say bombs
"like?"
>CPU's
>fuckfuckfuckfuck
>and soldering them
>tfw didnt say bombs
>thanks airport propaganda

yeah because that faggot thinks he's an actual martyr or some shit. had to go back

>has sued conservative commentator Glenn Beck

>Ben Shapiro
OY VEY

>jews get jewed by somali immigrants
somali mastard race 111!22

There was a thread a year ago from one exhibitors there claiming that Google made them stay quiet about the incident while Ahmed was visiting