Turk Hate Thread

Turk Hate Thread

Lets all post funny anti-turk pictures and talk about how shit the worlds worst race is.

Anglos especially welcome

I am living in germany and are around turks very often, and i am not a racist or nazi but i have to say that turks are the most stupid "race" i ever came across. The turks i am with think they are Casanova and think they are rich because they wear jackets of some special brand bought with money they got from their family running a kebab store. I know that there are nice turks, and there are turks i am dealing with who are very nice and clever, but im not alking bout those.

this is an anzu thread now

post anzu

FUCKING TURKS THEY ARE LITERAL CANCER

CONSTANTINOPLE NOT DIRTY ISTANBUL OK

NEVER FORGET

LITERALLY ONLY EXIST BECAUSE RUSSIA ALLOWS IT

contribute

contribute

Why does Cred Forums hate them? Have you guys ever met one IRL? What is it like?

tfw no white turkish gf

I am Turk

>CONSTANTINOPLE
Shitty history revisionism desu
Never called it this way

yes they are the biggest non-white minority group here. shit tier and 2nd, 3rd gen tends to be much worse than fresh migrants

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert monkey? How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Mehmet Mohammed Abdul al-Sarid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Anatolia can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Arabian desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfather's ship to Crete and rape some goats, as is in the Turk's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Alexander and Hector a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Turkish obsession with a few windswept islands in the Aegean is hilarious but sad. Testing how quickly apes die under fire is the only worthwhile contribution Turkey has made to the medical field. The CONSTANTINOPLE IS INSTANBUL NAO sentiment in the average filthy Turkroach is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Syria look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of the Near East.

Go fertilize the Black Sea Coast with you and your families' corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life turkroach, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you - eastern Anatolıan red cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Turkish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Mehmet. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Sure Turks are a bunch of dickhead but you can't deny they don't make some Damn good tea

Because Alcohol is strictly forbidden ay, lad?

of course there has to be a brit talking bout tea.

I was too young to drink when I visited.

I'm drinking some right now

cheers

no, aboriginals are the most stupid, closely followed by sub-saharan africans

Yeah, and Slavs are a little bit better than the Africans.

San people are worse than Abos.

Average IQ in the 50s.

t. Emu

i have no experience with aboriginals but i heard alot of storys and i believe you

I see his head but where are the legs?

t. Piss-poor slav

>WWI
>'xddd we gon taek bak constaitantiptople"
>Land a fuckton of troops
>(((Whites))) get BTFO so hard by glorious Turk that they decided to shift their focus back to conquering undefended useless desert

Fuck off with that whore.

>The Turkish brain trust weighs in against antiturkish commentary

fucking osmanic empire keeping on trying to take my constantinople in my civ 5 game

fuck turks

Kill yourself.

SAVAGE CANADA IS SAVAGE

:(

rude

based half-Turk Mamluk ally telling it like it is