Is CTR on low budget or something?

So ctr was shilling for what, a day and a half after the debate? Whilst back in the day they would do it for week on end. Did they get a budget cut for being incompetent or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CITIR

That is an awful logo

They spam this board first since we control the memes and then they move on to reddit where they already have a presence.

Only pic I had on hand
>implying reddit wasn't a liberal shithole without them

Gotta remind people who's in control

Cred Forums = CTR
you dumb pasty nigger

They have limited budget, so they are brought out in force at strategic times to disrupt meme magic. They didn't want anyone ruining the MSM message that Hillary won the debate and that everyone loves her now.

They are running out of money. Clinton did not budget for having to combat young people online, thinking it was a given that they would all fall in line and vote D. Whoops.

This is why they largely disappeared until the debate. They will quickly taper off this week and magically reappear after debate 2.

Any of you find it very fucking suspicious that at the same time, there were those “Cred Forums abandons god emperor” and “Cred Forums users angry about 400lbs comment” after the shilling? The timing was on point, almost coordinated with Ctr.

Anti-CTR people do it >for free

Hillary literally cannot compete, our budget is effectively infinite.

They only did it to spin their narrative in the msm. All they needed was a few shitty clickbait articles and that was what they got. Mission accomplished.

We gave them a lot of fuckin' (you)'s

They blew all of their budget in the live thread

you are a paranoid bunch aren't you.

I hope Cred Forums gets shut down for being a harbinger of hate.

Yes. That's why they're using Balkan proxies.

Those are paid Putinbots.

This

Putinbots that shill for Clinton? Interesting idea.

Okay ive been wondering this for a long time wtf does ctr stand for?

correctrecord.org

>another anonymous5 prediction has been proved right
I'm starting to miss that guy

Enjoy the 0.00002 shekels.

We should join the cause. It could be fun.

www hillaryclinton com/calls/

OP here on phone
Did you mean this?
Don't really see the point of it all. Seems like they're trying to make this "Cred Forums gave up" narative, whilst they know that we won't.

There was a lot of trolling from the other boards

The trolling was obvious but all that newfag pro Hillary was beyond your standard board banter

I cant believe they couldnt even rig the polls

Really makes you wonder who's the real shill.