WHO GOT BTFO, AGAIN?

Can you clarify who got BTFO? I could've sworn that the shills on here said that "DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!" Hmmm. It's back on, lads. The Don has gained points since the debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk/main.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems to me whenever Trump leads Killary it's always by a bigger margin than she does over him . Someone math me pls

Let's be honest here, Trump didn't really win the debate, but he didn't need to. He just had to make Hillary look bad and make her more unlikable.

He did just that and now Hillary is down in points.

Trump actually did awful at trying to win the debate IMO, but maybe that's his plan anyway so he didn't overstep and piss off his base. Still a pretty viable option though considering so many people were on the edge about voting Hillary anyway.

All the smart people think that she won. Only low-IQ subhuman garbage are siding with Drumpf now.

I wouldn't say he exactly lost, either. He definitely could've done a lot better though. However, I think it proved to people that he could be presidential.

That same tired old meme. Again, a college degree does not necessarily mean that you are intelligent. Based on the fact that Trump's supporters generally make more money, I would argue the validity of your claim.

welcome to reality my friend, the world is dominated by stupid sheeps.

>Hillary has the support of SJWs with Womens Studies degrees
Who cares what those miserable cunts think?

Here's the one that matters

anyone that votes clinton is a sheep

>tfw 148 IQ
>tfw too smart to shill for hillary

LA times holds a lot of numbers from before the debates

The only true post debate poll, the morning consult poll, has him losing 5 points after the debate

That's because 90% of debate talk is about Don, noone talks about Hillary.

Again, all the publicity is his, like with old debates. media cannot shut the fuck up about Trump, and they can't even realiz that all that exposure is what got him where he's now, lol.

I've been hearing about how "stupid" I am for disagreeing with acceptable pre-packaged political views for most of my life. It's always some TV watching dumbass who says that too.

Haha they even say mexicans have Trump at 33%. Let them vote, then they have to go back!

>>Be me
>>Stupidly waste my time replying to leaf
An American college degree in any field other than STEM implies Marxist indoctrination rather than Intelligence in any sense of the word.
Hillary is supported by blacks, Muslims, feminists and soccer-moms; neither group scores above 40 percent on the IQ curve. This meme has been stretched beyond credibility.

Fight the narrative, expose the lies, take our civilization back!

Honestly, that estimate makes sense.

>Rich mexicans don't like being treated like illegals
>Poor mexicans don't like competing with illegals
>Puerto Ricans got here legally, why the fuck can't Mexicans?
>Cubans are pretty based as-is

>the shaded area expands when trump is ahead

Top kek.

Mechanical engineer here voting for Trump, and seeing everything that was against him in that debate I think Trump came out on top.

i bet that was actually your test, wasnt it

When future president Clinton is ahead in the polls you all say they're meaningless but when Drumpf is ahead in the polls for a solitary moment you treat them like gospel. You're so predictable you silly Drumpfkins but I'm afraid only 1 woman can be president

Sorry if you're making a joke or being sarcastic, my autism isn't letting me see the humor, but yes that is my test.

She's only ever up by like 2 points. See

The vast majority of college degrees held are Humanities BA's. Too easy to get for defective ho's.

Civil Engineer voting for Trump.

>taking an online IQ test
>thinking it means anything
>validating yourself on Cred Forums with it
wew, by posting that youve just taken a more accurate IQ test and its certified you as fucking spastic

The same Canadian every single time.

>drumpf
>not a shill

Pick one

electrical engineer here

Average IQ for engineering majors is 125, so this isn't too far off. Also, if it's so easy take it yourself.

iqtest.dk/main.swf

Hi Trudeau

Prepare to shit the bed when the U.S. rapes your pathetic leaf country into oblivion

you havent understood what i said, which is to be expected

>American college
>Education

Ok

>college retards so bad in debt they vote for a candidate who will specifically give them "free" tuition with no actual way to pay for it
>smart people

Post yfw polling data reveals democrat college educated lead is entirely from 'ethnic studies' liberal arts students all working as baristas.

From everyone that I work with engineers are 90%+ for Trump.

Trump literally wasn't bullshitting when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still beat Hillary.

>the shaded area expands when trump is ahead

Top kek.

The wealthier people are abandoning Hillary after she came out for the 65% estate tax. It seems rich folks don't want to be robbed in the afterlife.

Pharmacist with an MBA and PharmD here.
Voting for Trump.

He's saving his real punches for another debate

wait... what? he got shit on in the debate, and i say that as someone who jumped on the MAGA train long ago. how is this even happening?

Agreed, as long as msm mentions trump, and talks about Hillary even a little, people get reminded more of trump and reminded mainstream media loves Hillary so they react appropriately

Same, and the few that aren't still hate Hillary and sjws

He knows what to expect now. Also, Hillary used up her best arguments against Trump already. It's all downhill for her from here on out. That was her last chance to get ahead in the polls. She blew it, as evidenced by the OP graph.

Check out the new Reuters poll Drumpfkins (hint: DRUMPF is plummeting).

Because sometimes when you lose, you actually win. He performed better than the public was expecting. That's all that mattered, not whether he actually beat Hillary or not.

A

>A LEAF

Trump has always been behind in the Reuters poll. It's nothing new. It's already been confirmed the Hillary campaign paid them.

I think it has less to do with performance and more to do with charisma.
Hillary:
>"Racist!"
>"Sexist!"
>"Crazy!"

Donald:
>"Secretary Clinton"

The target audience of the debates are individuals who are undecided. If SJW attack vocabulary hasn't swayed them by now, chances are that it won't, unless Trump does something to add substance to them. These are the same attacks that the media has been hurling at him for months; they have lost their effect.

Nice grasping there, I guess lame insults are all you have left after your orange Cheeto DRUMPF made a fool of himself the debate .

>LITERALLY ORANGE HITLER!!!
Kek. Dumb leaf. Even Reuters admitted to their shilling.

>literally made a fool of himself

The poll numbers disagree.

Biochemistry and Molecular Biology major here currently finishing up undergrad and voting for Trump.

Political science as pre-law major, and I'm voting for Trump.

Mech eng here and I wish I was an American, as I would vote for trump.

Side notes, the two leafs below are fucking retarded and I apologize for their posts.

>sorry

You are one angry leaf m8

You don't need to apologize. We know that not all of you leafs are bad.

Computer Science and Math double major voting for Trump.

Airspace engineer. Would vote for Trump if I could. Fuck Hillary and the people who are lining her pockets.

working on MechE and Materials Science. Cant stump the Donald

Slow your roll user.
Ill have you know that Hillary is up by 4 points in the new ipsos poll that only over sampled democrats by 11%

(44% dem 33% repub)

AND Shes only down by 9% among independents.

Shes heading for a very respectable loss. Its up on rcp but im done with those hacks...they had new polls up all morning with D up by 4 and the average didnt move, now all of a sudden hillary is up and the needle moves. Fuck that site

Meme-engineer here and I'm not voting for Trump.

Because I can't vote in American elections =(

More women get college degrees than men, and women overwhelmingly go for social sciences or useless crap like that.

I'd be surprised if college grads were voting Trump more desu

That's their new "tweak" after people had a shit fit over the exclusion of a "neither" category. They had to make Hillary appear ahead somehow.

>meme-engineer
Kek, if only that was a real thing. I'd major in it.

I'm doing the same thing. You take so many math classes in cs you might as well get that major