POPULAR RADIO HOST MICHAEL SAVAGE BROADCAST SHUT DOWN NATIONWIDE AS HE DISCUSSES CLINTON’S HEALTH

Its happening!!!
Michael Savage said some negative things about Hillary's health and was pro-Trump. He was ripped off the Air before the debate nationwide.

Alex Jones is next!

infowars.com/popular-radio-host-michael-savage-broadcast-shut-down-nationwide-as-he-discusses-clintons-health/

The internet censorship is coming, the West is signing a treaty to hand over control of the internet to the great firewall of China.

The Great Firewall: Hillary's Wall

The anti-White Gestapo coming after us guys! :O

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ASavageNation/status/780513517577187328?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hiis Tweet:
twitter.com/ASavageNation/status/780513517577187328?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

What do you think?

OMG We're going to end up with a global CHINESE INTERNET!

We'll be all /mirrorsedge/ to pass info

>/mirrorsedge/
???? Whats mirrorsedge????

Post yfw Cred Forums is shut down.

good i'm tired of guys like him and Alex Jones preying on the fears of my uneducated white brothers for personal gain.

they fucked up with this. michael savage is a huge personality.

What? I listened to his show in its entirety yesterday.

My thoughts as well.

The level of mind fuckery necessary to think that there will be no answer for shutting down Savage (or pol for that matter) is reaching the danger threshold.

If we all keep our cool (no physical violence) and keep exposing the de facto ban on free speech, we can score a major propaganda victory in the minds of the normal members of society.

"smart conservative" needs to use psyops to try an influence a shit for brains base

tells you everything you need to know about your ideology.

>I heard his broadcast yesterday
They are replacing his live broadcasts with recording ones, M. Savage is on Alex Jones yesterday pissed off saying he was cut off himself.

>If we all keep our cool (no physical violence) and keep exposing the de facto ban on free speech, we can score a major propaganda victory in the minds of the normal members of society

You almost got me, shill. Too heavy-handed on the whole "If we just stay passive as usual, it will get better" angle though

>Let them come, I'll die like a true nord

>"smart shill" needs to use psyops to try an influence a shit for brains base
>tells you everything you need to know about your ideology.

>anyone who is against me is a paid shill

>anyone who is against me is a lunatic

If you think im a paid shill and/or that Alex Jones and Savage are in media for anything more than money you are a lunatic

Its a video game Chang. You know, those things they censor or ban in your home country because spooky spirits and ghosts and shit can't be portrayed in your media?

This is too easy.

>you're stupid and your base is stupid, therefore I win.
>I'm not a shill.

You're trying really hard.

Ok, lets say you're not a shill, and just and ordinary dude.

Where do you get your "Good information" ?
And what does Michael Savage and Alex Jones do that "preys on our fears"?

I read a lot of things from a variety of sources to try and find some objectivity. Jones might hit on a story or 2 every year but 90% is just fear mongering.

Saying Obama is going to install marshall law and take all your guns is pure fear mongering

Savage called Ebola part of a new world order plot to enslave all free people

surely you don take this serious

Welcome to America shittard. Everything is for-profit. Of course there's fear-mongering.
Some of it is legitimate. We are at higher risk of war and the economy looks like it's 1930 all over again.
Sure people will exaggerate things to make money. That's capitalism.
Why don't you stop whining and actually develop a marketable skill? That way you can get paid and stop whining about how other people are getting paid. Until then, shut it.

thanks for your reply but it really doesn't speak to anything i was addressing the leaf about. I'm a tradesman and i make a decent living, i never discourage anyone from making money. I take issue with people like Jones and Savage using blatant propaganda to push an agenda on people who lack the basic tools to analyse arguments.

Savage and Jones act like true believers trumpeting the truth for your good when in reality they are completely ambivalent to facts. I look at it as preying on the uneducated. It's disingenuous at best and dangerous at worst.

in what aspect do you see the economy mirroring the 1930s?

>Saying Obama is going to install marshall law and take all your guns is pure fear mongering

You don't see the rising police state. Perhaps its because the police state protects your freedom and not ours. The vigilance of Alex Jones keeps the Globalists on their toes. We are seeing our free speech shut down and facebook,tinder and twitter become the spaces of the far-left Cultural Marxists.

Anti-racist, pro-diversity, anti-homophobia speech as allowed the leftists to police the free speech of the right. We have seen men and women lose their jobs and careers for saying opinions that are politically unpopular. For some of us who's families were killed by Stalin, it reminds us of the Red Terror.

>Savage called Ebola part of a new world order plot to enslave all free people

I wouldn't put it past them to weaponize Ebola. In Canada, the "Free healthcare" is also about medical control. The Medical class is part of the power-structure. There is many dystopian films out there about medicine being used to support a technocratic government.

Alex Jone's thinking was influenced by Huxely's book "Brave New World" and "1984".

>surely you don take this serious
Yes we do.

Alex Jones and Michael Savage speaks to Christian traditionalists and Americans loving the second amendment. Alex Jones has never turned his back on Americans loving their right to bear arms.

Like the communists the left can't find any real racists any more so they're inventing enemies and coming after regular people. SJWs move up the ranks of the organizations by the amount of enemies they can find. We're sick of blue haired SJW Cultural Marxists getting in our faces.

You don't see the rising police state. Perhaps its because the police state protects your freedom and not ours. The vigilance of Alex Jones keeps the Globalists on their toes. We are seeing our free speech shut down and facebook,tinder and twitter become the spaces of the far-left Cultural Marxists.

This was going on long before Obama became president and has been perpetuated by both sides not just the left.

>I wouldn't put it past them to weaponize Ebola. In Canada, the "Free healthcare" is also about medical control. The Medical class is part of the power-structure. There is many dystopian films out there about medicine being used to support a technocratic government.

a much simpler explanation for the failure of your healthcare system could be human incompetence. Just because something does not yield the desired outcome does not mean it was engineered as such.
>Alex Jone's thinking was influenced by Huxely's book "Brave New World" and "1984".

He has stated before he got into this by reading a book that came out in the 1970's... i cant recall the title or author... it started with a forward from a US senator.

>Yes we do.
then i would encourage you to investigate jones and savages ideas with the same rigor your giving to signposting on Cred Forums. You might change your mind.

>I'm a working man.
Respect.
>They're preying on the uneducated
I often think people call us uneducated because we stick to our "Stupid" traditions and have not "educated" ourselves with leftist propaganda such as "free love", and atheism, and apologizing for Western Civilization being a Civilization.
>You're uneducated
I have a bachelors degree History/Geography and a Advanced Diploma in Computer Programming. I recently upgraded that to BA computer science.

Despite having an education I would not discount popular knowledge and popular wisdom. I can attest to the people in the room that my university experience in the liberal arts was one of leftist propaganda. Often the professors were more interested in finding the historical strong women and historical homosexuals. I wouldn't recommend Western University Education, in the liberal arts, to anyone or my children. Stick to Math, Engineering, Business and Science.

Alex Jones people are quite educated. Michael Savage has a PHd. Don't discount them using popular speech as a sign of their stupidity.
However, I would say that the Acadamia has been taken over by the Far-Left. The Right cannot express their opinions or pursue their ideas by leftist dominated universities.

Why would White Americans want to get an education when they're taught to apologize for everything dead rich white guys did?

Not everyone trusts the Alex Jones 100% but they trust the MSM much much less. Alex Jones and Savage calls them on their lies. They help keep the MSM in check, which are owned by private interest.

If it wasn't for Alex Jones, we would of never seen the paid protesters at the Trump rallies.

The gun grab is to be incremental. Don't blow smoke up our ass with your canned rhetoric.

Triggered by;
BOARDERS
LANGUAGE
CULTURE

>Education
>Get educated.
>You're uneducated.
Education is overrated *Michael Foucault* said that "knowledge is power".

Its often misunderstood that you should educate yourself to get power. WRONG.

Foucault said that education is used by the state to control the minds of the people and rule them through their own ideas. By indoctrinating people with ideology the state doesn't have to use force.

Education was used to replace what knowledge ordinary people had.

Foucault:
Knowledge is power.
Power is knowledge.

What he also meant was that the state needs to create knowledge to create an ideology of legitimacy to justify its power. Knowledge is manufactured or appropriated by the state to justify power and rule the population with their own ideas.

Without knowledge the state must rely on naked force to display its power. Unfortunately naked force will always be seen as tyranny. So the state will control information and knowledge to disguise its tyranny and naked force. Therefore EDUCATION can been seen as an act of violence of the state. Education is about disseminating the ""knowledge"" which makes its rule legitimate.

if your willing to look at Jones/Savage the same way you look at MSM or any other media youre doing it right and not uneducated. Its the people who take his words for gospel that i take issue with; same as i take issue with people who vies the MSM the same way.

>coming after us
>A fucking leaf
Kthnx, buddy.

i get the point that youre trying to make but without education of some sort we are all living in mud huts chucking spears at wild cows. Passing knowledge from generation to generation is why you can shitpost on a Tunisian goat herding board

Time for work... keep on fighting the good fight

>Alex Jones is next!

See, no dark cloud is without its silver lining!

Savage was on the air yesterday. It was the 26th that he was taken off the air due to "technical difficulties."

I don't think his show is getting taken off the air. He did get censored after talking about Hillary's health though.

His show brings in WAY too many listeners for stations to lose those advertising dollars. Savage isn't going anywhere.

He'll be fine.

dont be such a nigger

When America hands over the internet it means that those controlling it will not be representatives of the people.. so they can do what they want without having to deal with backlash at the polls..

this is the danger.

>Not just saving up for an ultra powerful radio transmission kit and transmitting encrypted data via that

i'm not your brother

I would gut you and light you on fire if given any opportunity

He was not taken off of the air nationwide. His show was preempted in NYC by some morning talk-show Gaylords.
I heard him on the air on Monday bitching about it. What the station did was censorship, but let's not make a huge conspiracy out of it.

>popular radio show
>talking about political issues
>mentions corrupt politician's questionable health
>immediate censorship

But yeah, not big deal, you're right. Totally normal.

She's completely unfit to lead.

>tfw I see this when I wake up
>tfw I actively await the day they take down Alex Jones
>tfw I will be racewaring soon

>my uneducated white brothers
Fuck off

This is a very real possibility. That will bumb me the fuck out. Oh well.

hes a jew - who cares

WHO?

>I'VE BEEN SABOTAGED ON AIR. TO DESTROY SUPPORT FOR TRUMP.

A well executed publicity stunt. His ISDN line goes down all the time, so Westwood One has to always have an old show ready to play. His line went down again on Monday and he used the opportunity to claim he was being censored.

No legit media organization is covering this story because there is nothing there.

bump

Oh, Christ! Doc Savage on Infowars talking to Alex Jones about media censorship?