There have been sightings of refugees/invaders in Finland who have a matching tattoo back on their neck...

There have been sightings of refugees/invaders in Finland who have a matching tattoo back on their neck.It is located 10-15 cm (4-6 inch) below their right ear. The picture resembles a scorpion and it is about 10 cm long.

There must be some kind of meaning behind the tattoos. My guess is that it is a gang, military or terrorist related, but I haven't find any facts supporting this. Actually I haven't find anything about the tattoo. It just seems too random that the same scorpion tattoo on the same place is just so cool in the middle east.

The guys having these tattoos seem to be quite wealthy and they are notably calmer then the average sand niggers.

What are these guys and what the fuck are they plotting in Helsinki?

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/vita-mannens-sista-strid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump!

Don't let the German flag confuse you. I had a VPN on.

I've noticed those tattoos too.

Bump for intrest

moro mitä tääl oikee tehää. onks tää joku suuomi24

Never seen those tattoos on anyone. Why the hell would you even take visible tattoos if you wanted to make a statement you belong to something illegal or questionable?

Bump

Maybe the tattoo is not questionable on Iraq? And at least to my knowledge criminals tend to have all kinds of symbols which are sometimes visible. Or what do you think about the tear on the cheek?

i have that tattoo on my dick

>no link or evidence to back up claim

COLOMBIAN CARTEL.

Military veteran tatoo. They tokk part in a real fights. Hotspot soldiers. Thats why they are calm, but dont be fooled, they are the dangerous.

Chechnya veterans have the same tatoo here in russia.

>I had a VPN on.

tää on paskaversio suomi24stä

hyvää meemiä tosin

Bump

this

How do you know that?

What link or evidence are you referring to? I just told you I haven''t find anything from the internet. Perhaps I should have taken a picture, but that is quite rude and maybe even dangerous if I'm spotted doing that.

I have seen at least 5 of these guys last week and there is most likely many more.

The meanings of the Scorpion:

1.Astrological Sign
2.Special Forces tattoo. If the claws are open then the owner has seen combat.
3.Did Box-time (time in the hole)
4.Drug-Addiction. Stinger up-means still using. Stinger down means "I quit".
5.Scorpion in optical sight - Owner has seen combat (Chechnya).

Ever read the story The Scorpion and the Frog?

Bump

Could be a zodiac sign... do they do the whole zodiac thing? Seems haram to me

>what do you think about the tear on the cheek?
You get those in prison. If you've been convicted of a crime it doesn't matter if you show you've done it.

A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

No I haven't

No, infact they don't.

Getting a tattoo in Islam is 200% haram.
Yeah - it actually is. Look it up.

Tattoo shops are rare, and hence getting a tattoo requires special circumstances. Like being involved in military or religious circles. In the case of religion, it's always somehow a military action anyway, because getting a tattoo is haram and the only way to make it less haram is to have your imam justify it by religious nonsense... Which is by proxy to say that all tattoos in muslims signify involvement in islamic terrorism or military actions.

An example of this is the 2001 heist of canadian toyota hiluxes.

If I remember correctly Egyptian (and other northern African) criminal organizations use scorpion tattoos to mark their hitmen.

Interesting story. Is it well known in Sweden? I have never heard that in Finland which seems a little strange.

They are called "Dusk Scorpions", الغسق العقارب
There was a tough gang of soldiers and Yankee haters who immediately after the war were convinced that Iraq would become part of the United States.
Some of them are in Finland, Germany, some in Iraq.

Dangerous people, I wouldn't go near them.

I don't think so, I only heard of it through the cyber

Nice meme there

russian mafia, /end debate.

are these people serious?

Mutsis pussy is a meme

Especially criminal organisations wear matching symbols/tatoos. Just look at biker gangs or russian criminals. Its really pretty common amongst every underground group since it it provides a feeling of belonging somewhere and a safety net against undercover cops.

svt.se/nyheter/vita-mannens-sista-strid
SVT is taxpayer funded state propaganda machine

can't find translate site that will translate the entire webpage for reasons I don't understand, maybe you can

It's a comment on the american presidential debate
"Trump is the white mans last fight. He was the priest, the lawmaker, the actor, the doctor, the athlete. The hero was a white heterosexual cowboy. He was simply the norm

2044 whites will be minority in USA, and many whites do not recognize themselves anymore.
2011 more non-white babies were born than white children.

This is the last time the white man can exercise his power."

So what happens if you are on smack and get the tails up one, and then quit?

Do you gouge out the original tat and do a new one?

Sufi symbol

Time to hone the knife

Should I follow one of them? Maybe they all live in the same reception center.

Jews :DD

Bump

You mean russian Chechen veterans or muslims?