Cenk says Trump winning because too many stupid white males

Ol' Cenk at it again.

The Young Turds can't seem to figure out that maybe the normies voting for Trump is because "Over the Hillary" and her ilk keep generalizing whole groups of Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfjbFnmnG3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ocxLp5JMSJs
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
youtube.com/watch?v=CLbqIC4iRSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew lad
that's some fucking revelation
Murica is full of worthless white trash
who knew

forgot link.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfjbFnmnG3o

Liberals can't seem to see their own hypocrisy

Tell me more about the poll

Does "Non-college educated" men include men who haven't graduated from college yet?

I guess I don't count. I have a Bachelors and I'm voting Trump.

Maybe I'm Armenian to them so I don't count

Any historian could tell you that it was suicide for the Democrats to abandon the American working class. The modern Democrat party thought though(and they weren't necessarily wrong) that they could get away with it because the Republicans were themselves so anti-worker.

Well instead of Jeb the Republicans have Trump, and the Democrat decision is backfiring badly on them.

>Trump winning because of ~%30 of the voting population

Fuck off

cenk doesn't like hillary either, they regularly drill her on the show

just watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=ocxLp5JMSJs

FUCKING WHITE MALE

He may not like Hillary but he does hate white people

Turks hate Armenians, so he'll call you a white male for sure.

>non-educated black males voting mostly for Hillary
>pic related

He still wants her over Trump.

Anyway bump.

The comment section on TYT is always good fun

>in a super pozed city
>tfw medical assistant
>in college
>vote Trump
>the doc whom I work for hates muzzies and votes Trump
>any time patients bring up elections we agree with anything they say

I feel like many people just hide their Trump level to avoid unnecessary confrontations.

trump is gonna lose by double digits

30% of the total population but probably 50%+ of the voting population. Minorities don't show up and single, cat-ladies with gender studies degrees don't make up a large enough percentage of the population to swing the election for $hillary.

no
it will be as always 1-4% difference at most

>just hide their Trump level to avoid unnecessary confrontations.
bullshit
I live in central Florida which is usually blue part of the state.
and people have trump signs on their lawns here and there.
some of those signs don't stand too long tho, and other people protest with their opinion by dumping garbage on their lawns.
freedom of speech lol

Maybe he should go vack to Turkey, then. Since they aren't white they will love progressivism.

keep dreaming

Trump's victory is going to be sweeter than my waifu, and that's saying something.

>bullshit
>I live in central Florida which is usually blue part of the state.
>and people have trump signs on their lawns here and there.
>some of those signs don't stand too long tho, and other people protest with their opinion by dumping garbage on their lawns.
>freedom of speech lol

>lazy minorities and stoned """college educated"""
>voting
top kek

most people hate both candidates, the voter turn out is going to be in trumps favor

see for yourself and visit surrounding cities around Orlando
Oviedo, Winter Springs, Winter Park, Apopka, Ocoee

>the voter turn out is going to be in trumps favor
with same shitty logic you can say that people will be scared of trump's presidency and will register and vote
Only old people are voting more actively but that doesn't mean young people don't vote or that some minorities don't vote

Cenk is right...

It's low-intelligence beta cucks like you who keep eating Trumps shit and calling it steak that are the fucking problem.

Shave your fucking neckbeards, get a goddamn job and move out of your parents basement and grow the fuck up

>ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
>Obongo won the uneducated vote in 2012
>Won niggers with 93% of the vote
>No discussion in how uneducated gibs me dats carried Obama

Into the trash it goes

this water filter salesman also has patriotic blend coffee made of 10year old beans

>Only old people are voting more actively but that doesn't mean young people don't vote or that some minorities don't vote

The Democrats are in an ongoing crisis trying to keep black voter turnout at 2012 levels, without that Hillary will not win.

The silent majority supports Trump. Have fun living in Trump's America as a minority.

>The Democrats are in an ongoing crisis trying to keep black voter turnout at 2012 levels
do you have any facts to back your claims?
with same logic there's big problems with republican acceptance of trump and even a lot of major republicans totally don't support trump

muh silent majority
yeah no
keep believing in fairy tale myths

>millenials and minorities hate xyz and are sure to vote against it
and with the same shitty logic the EU cucks got blindsided by Brexit

gypo pls your duble means nothing compared to

You can't demoralize us with your pathetic tactics, faggot. You're literally wasting your life trying. You cucky, leftist bitches cannot even fathom what it feels like to be on the team that's going to Make America Great Again. I'm glad people like you exist because the world needs bad guys and trials for good to overcome.

Aaaaaaafrrricaaaaan americans.

>Make America Great Again
mhm same shit as a wall with mexico
keep believing lies from your tax evading establishment representative
he will make america great again for his own business needs

>I'm glad people like you exist because the world needs bad guys and trials for good to overcome.
No problems bud
It will be a pleasure to overcome Trump

Get fucked, faggot.

Ewww non-college-educated white males, such useless subhuman, so disgusting. They're so stupid and yet they don't let themselves be brainwashed by media narrative, why is that? We are tv cockroaches, much more intelligent, much more wise, they should follow us

youtube.com/watch?v=CLbqIC4iRSw

UK and US electorate can't be compared at all
Also your wording is weird about EU. Didn't EU only benefit from UK's leave? Especially Germany that was lending UK tons of free moniz?

>leftist media beginning to rationalize a hillary loss
Today will be a good day

Is Cenk even American?

the young turds indeed.

Feel my Johnson.

Is it a feminine Johnson?

he's damn right I'm not college educated. A college education doesn't mean you're overall smarter than me, it just means you know more about Black history or gender studies than I do.
I graduated back in June and I'm skipping college and going to the Marines.