You hate niggers, I know. But what about the black people doing well in Western employment, doctors, lawyers, designers...

You hate niggers, I know. But what about the black people doing well in Western employment, doctors, lawyers, designers, police etc...

Do you still want to gas us all?

Should I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/39158857
dictionary.com/browse/sub-saharan
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-largest-muslim-populations.html
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq/islam-nigeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, but l'm a racist

No, Black people =/= niggers

If you are a moral, upstanding citizen seeking a strong family and country, you're a hero of the western world, regardless of your race, age, or creed

doesn't yet know the difference between a black man and a nigger :)

I guess not, I don't really care about black men generally but I do love black women

Everyone who wants anybody (except jews) to get gassed is just an idiot.
But its totally normal for brits or anybody else to want you to get out back to your homeland and to be doctor, lawyer and everybody you want in africa. Separate nignogs can function well in white society but let them get together and they will jump back to savagery.
Best sollution for nignogs is to be governed by white colonial powers.

How many black people act that way?

How many black people don't have inferiority comples and aren't frustrated with the fact Africa was always tribal and places like East Asia are ultra-advanced?

How many black people don't like nigger culture and degeneracy?

How many black people don't like to be stereotyped as degenerate?

They are so few that it's a shame.

I want to cum in baboon's ass/pussy, does that make me gay?

Being given a job over qualified Whites due to affirmative action doesn't count as success.

>Do you still want to gas us all?

No.

>Should I kill myself?

Yes, but that is unrelated to you being black.

It's a bell curve.
If you don't act like a nigger, you're still less than a white man, but at least I don't want to gas you.

I think I as a white person have more in common with an upstanding black man than he does with a nigger.

So let me get this straight

The black doctors, lawyers, designers, police etc.... want to STAY in white nations to serve and live with white people instead of taking their skills back to Africa where they're in very high demand?

So my choices are: destructive niggers who aren't loyal to blacks but stay in white nations anyway, and constructive blacks who aren't loyal to blacks and stay in white nations even though their people actually NEED them?

Does this shed any light on to why blacks are hated around here?

>nu/pol/
get the fuck out

why cant you go make your place of origin better?

I never even gave a fuck about race until you fuckers became so uppity that you constantly demand reparations and the "right" to loot without being prosecuted.

Honestly, I just hate leftists who enable nigger behavior.

Due to a lower IQ average I'd rather get those blacks BLEACHED.
The only thing they have that everyone could need is the ass.

I would not want to gas you. I would want you to be an ubermensch for the black race and have your own country.

I still hate them. I never wanted it to be this way.

Why are Black people hated worldwide?

I think it's because black people value everything with low intelect and not education and science.

The same reason as "latinos" or brown people as you wish are hated in America.

They like the stereotypes of people dancing and happy/degenerate or criminals and don't contribute anything relevant to the world to balance this.

This is why nobody really hates Asians but hates blacks and "latinos".

This

You need to go back to Africa and make it great for the first time.

You have to understand it is for the best.

No, but you have to go back

ITT: Be an uncle tom and we won't gas you with the kikes

Why gas? Are were savages like google niggers or spics? You just have to go back.

I want them out of my country and back to theirs. No one will improve Africa otherwise

Fuck you, I've been here since the beginning and Black =/= Nigger.

>Cred Forums has always been stormfront 2.0

neck urself newfriend

You're fine, nobody minds black people who have integrated. Of course, librulz would have you believe otherwise.

Some of my simple minded brethren may refuse to sit next to you or will cover their mouth when you're around, but fuck them, who gives a shit.

thank you for correcting the record

Cred Forums isn't one person, don't tell me who I like/dislike.

You are a fucking idiot if you are seeking approval here. Go live your life, stop shit posting on a Peruvian image board for veterinary x-rays.

Kill everyone.
They have no right to be in my country.
Even if you have an 200 IQ you have no right to be here.
I don't care what people do in their own country but I don't tolerate this here.

This. It should always be this.

Nah, immigration from black countries should be nearly stopped (some immigration is fine if they are qualified). Also welfare leeching blacks should be deported along with their families if they were not born in the country.

This is honestly beautiful.

>But what about the black people doing well in Western employment, doctors, lawyers, designers, police etc...

No, such black peoples should go back to Mother Africa and make Africa great aga-, I mean, just make Africa a little bett-, I mean, just make Africa a little shittier.

>Should I kill myself?

Yes you should. Also, sage this shill slide thread.

For the US and Canada that might be an argument, although people deviate to the mean. Europe should stay white though.

Why don't you like chocolate booty user? It's delicious trust me

Not for Canada. The US opened a can of nigger worms when we tried slavery, Canada didn't and should not share our fate.

little *less shittier

Don't be a nigger and don't come to Estonia. We are full.
And you will be fine if you contribute to society wherever you are.

If you are muslim. better convert or abandon your faith. It is incompatible with western society.

No, black people =/= niggers

People of any genetic ancestry can be a shithead, people of any genetic ancestry can be cool.

So it was a true movie

nah...you aint a nigger

>image
Things never said by a black person

* it -> Islam

Same with tens of millions of others.
But these fuck are too stupid to understand.

Except for abbos and gypsies

>doctors, lawyers, designers

Name some that aren't obvious cherry-picks.

No we need more blacks like you.

kek

I want to kill all of you sliding, baiting shills.

Wrong. They are all niggers except Bill Cosby who told them stop being a fucking nigger. And he got niggered.
Any nigger you respect ask them about trayvon and watch them chimp out. They are stupid creatures with no sense of culpability.

>its one of those 'pol virtue signal how not racist they are' thread

>would marry/10

I'm okay with those who would've succeeded even without affirmative action. I'm not sure if niggers enjoy that special privilege anywhere outside of the USA though.

I just want to be able to say "NIGGER" in public without being afraid of getting lynched

im afraid you are the newfag here

blm bullshit is just classic divide and conquer. one of the oldest tricks in the book. if you dont recognize that instantly you shouldnt visit here anymore

Indeed it was; replace the second couple in the following video with a Sub-Saharan couple with eight kids and you'll get a humorous illustration of the situation:
vimeo.com/39158857

" sub-Saharan"
" of, relating to, or in Africa south of the Sahara Desert"
dictionary.com/browse/sub-saharan

So, here's my issue.

The white-washed black man is a dying breed. Their parents, the real heroes who actually fought for equality in a half-assed pacifist manner (Black Panthers and the NAACP were a huge mistake) but had a lot of genuinely stupid shit done to them, are almost all dead.

At the end of the day, what this is about is integration, more than anything. The majority of the original civil rights movement were people wanting to make a good future for their children, had a desire to fully integrate and be a part of the country. When they overcame, it caused a pretty significant rise in patriotic sentiment within the communities.

They're all gone now. Their children are older people, and these people were unfortunately spoiled by the parents before them. Black people had their own microcosm of the boomer generation after their "war", and rather than the meme of America being passed on, they spent their hedonistic youths "retracing muh heritage".

So if you aren't one of the million ghetto niggers, you're a loud-mouthed ignorant dipshit that doesn't read history books "written by whitey" and thought taking a hotel stay in an African port city was getting back in touch with the "African spirit".

That's not even getting into the mutations like WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIT.

tl;dr I love good, honest black people like I love good, honest people of every single fucking country and race. The current generation are a bunch of spoiled retards, and the last people who remember true suffering are dead. So I'll just say that I'm happy every time I run into a sensible black person.

This. Your just going to sit there bitching that every single black person isn't working in the finance industry while also bitching about how Africa is poor and starving. Go there, they need you a lot more than Europe does. We actually have (...had until a certain group started disrupting it for everyone and pushing drugs on their peers) a good education system. We will survive without you.

If you are any of those (except the lawyer, maaaybe the "designer" too) you shouldn't kill yourself.

I'm afraid that you are the newfag if you did not realize that nigger intelligence and violence is genetic.

No one new friend newfag

"Respectable" African-Americans are like "Moderate" Muslims. You claim to hate the worst members of your group even more than we do, but you consistently run interference for them.

Whether it's selective screening at airports or stop and frisk policing (both very effective) you'd rather scream racism than cooperate.

I don't hate employed people. I just hate niggers.

>You hate niggers, I know.
correct
>But what about the black people
niggers
>doing well in Western employment, doctors, lawyers, designers, police etc
taking good jobs from white people? I hate you even more
not if you'll go back to africa voluntarily
Should I kill myself?
yes

The last thing we need are more blacks you fucking cuck

I have nothing against black people. I actually have quite a few black friends (all educated and hold good jobs). It's when black people start acting like niggers that I have a problem. Seems like more and more black people are reverting to bigger behavior these days.

You're the newfag fuckwit

Sowell, Thomas have always been based af

Nobody here except stormfag degenerates hates decent hard working googles.

That is an inevitable consequence of their cultural enrichment.

But I need black booty to bang

I just want to gas the fucking kikes desu, because they have maliciously tried to subvert and destroy white civilisation for centuries. They can immediately get the fuck to Israel, and the ones actively engaged in cultural marxism, such as Soros et al, should be tried for war crimes and thrown in the ovens.

I don't hate niggers on anything like the same level. Sure I dislike the average negro, the way they live and behave is repulsive to me. In much the same way as the dregs of white society disgust me. But unlike Jews, blacks are in general, too stupid to know any better. You are known as the talented tenth, you bear no direct threat to my civilisation and individually can even be a benefit. However, regression to the mean exists, so unless some form of eugenics was practised, your offspring and those of other high functioning blacks would be an inexorable problem over time. Therefore you have to go back with the rest.

But you should want this. You are an African, it is in your blood, it is who you are. You should not want to live as a minority in a foreign culture that is built by the white man. You should be who you are and try and improve your own civilisations and build them in your own image. As you are amongst the best of your people, you will be needed.

A nigger in London means that somewhere along the line there was a faggot that left his crime-ridden, sick, backwards country so that he could be a policeman, doctor, designer in a place where his talents are not needed as acutely as they are back home. Then you see him and his leftist progressive kids getting vocal on how Western nations should be doing more to help the shitholes. Treacherous two-faces niggers like those are the ones that should be gassed by racists and by nigger activists alike, as they are an insult to both.

Mind, it doesn't apply to the US, since the original nigger was taken there by force, but then there's the issue of a certain faggot reneging on his promise to ship them all back. That one was a great blow to Africa too.

Congratulations you found an extreme outlier. Why can't Tom exist outside of a white country? He can go improve Africa.

>jews have subverted white civilization for centuries
>jews have been oppressed since biblical times

choose one

This. I mean, I dunno about hero, perhaps relative to that culture, but yes, definitely desirable.

Even so, there are those that break away from their culture of hatred and hedonism and, to no one's surprise except the niggers, do amazingly well and achieve great things.
Said culture's response is, "WELL YOU OPERATIN' IN WHITEY'S WORLD YOU TRAITOR"
No, they're just deciding to work together with society as we all do, and not fall sucker to a falsified and juvenile sense of self-sufficiency that factually doesn't exist.

No, 95% of blacks just should not be allowed to procreate. A large percentage of whites shouldn't either though.

If we win we'll fix it all with genetic engineering in the end. Somehow I doubt many parents will chose to give their kids black hair and facial features though. Blacks will just become whites with slightly more melanin.

You're an outlier of the White race you dumb cunt, go to India or somewhere you belong

ITT: JIDF shills and stormfags.

It's not about the looks, it's about the behavior.

Underrated post. I agree with all of this; thank you for articulating how a lot of people here probably feel.

Plenty of black booty in Sub-Saharan Africa; when are you booking a ticket?

this is the most elämänkoululainen thing one can say, fucking kill yourself you stereotypical leafshit

As many people have already said, successful niggers are equivalent to moderate muslims. Even if that is not true, there is a high chance that their offspring will deviate to the mean. They have no place here, they need to go to Africa.

I don't think you quite understand, it's not that we hate black people and then we found out that the majority act like trash, we first started hating them BECAUSE they overwhelmingly act like trash.

>jews settle in
>jews shenanigans
>jews get thrown away
Rinse and repeat

>being this mad somebody insult niggers

youre done virtue signaling cuck ?

>A

it's weird for me because even though I agree with you I still can't find it in myself to hate all black people, only the ones that clearly act like niggers. I just don't know how to feel about it.

A baby was just born that was genetically engineered to not have one of its parents' genetic defects.

If that's possible, surely we can engineer high IQ people of all races, and Jews without genetic disorders to rule the future society it gives rise to.

>muh thomas sowell

Literally the only example any of you nigger-loving libertarian cucks can ever come up with.

ustralian

No - you should go back to Africa and help lifting them up. You are needed and missing there, and a nuisance here.

I hate niggers
Anyone should
Black people are alright
End of story

The average white iq far surpasses the average black. We also have a much lower frequency of the "warrior gene". There is also probably many other genes that we do not know about yet, but the current situation all around the world with blacks paints an accurate picture. If my ancestors where from India I would have no problem going there.

Na I'm good in PA I'll just get a redpilled ebony goddess... hopefully soon it's been awhile

Not if it's a female baboon. That just makes you a beastie.

We keep giving them a chance to fuck with us, they have yet not to do so.

They are long due for another expulsion.

I don't hate them all.

>Thomas

The Supreme Court judge you cuck

But yes years of a liberal welfare state have reduced the number significantly. Any college educated black out of a STEM degree should be alright too tho. Rare, but they exist

deservedly oppressed for being unremitting cunts

This

>culture mixing

>Should I kill myself?
No. We only hate the "people" (black or white niggers) who kick cats for fun.

I actually don't hate niggers I'm just proud to be white, and I feel a natural tribalist competitive instinct towards those of other races. The more you know ;)

> But what about the black people doing well in Western employment, doctors, lawyers
It's called affirmative action

Yeah okay is that you? You niggers need to shame your people, when a white guy is a crazy pedophile white people beat the shit out of him, but niggers will never censure their own. This is where dindu comes from.

I wouldn't trust any black doctor, lawyer, architect or scientist in America because of affirmative action. If your doctor is black in America it's a pretty good indicator they're in the bottom 20% in terms of ability. That's less true in the UK because we don't have explicit affirmative action, but we're still importing Nigerian witch doctors and employing them in the NHS for some reason.

Short answer, I've nothing against successful blacks except the massive chip on their shoulder and their insistence on importing their shittier brethren into our countries.

>implying stormfaggots aren't the bottom feeders

Idiot. They can do all of that in their own country. As far as I see it they're all opportunists and leeches, take your education and go back to your own country. You're welcome.

There's no money in ooga booga land. They're well off in white people's countries that's why they choose to live there.

Every one of your "good black friends" would throw you and your entire literally and figuratively under the bus for the good of their tribe.

*entire family

A lot of the Nigerians abroad tend to be of the Igbo ethnicity, whose average IQ in Nigeria is 103.

Not sure if they're common in Europe (which accepts pretty much anyone from third world countries), but they're quite prevalent among Nigerians in America.

All blacks are niggers.

But niggers can be forgiven for living here if they act like a normal human being, as long as they do not race mix.

you are doing well for yourself and haven't killed anybody

you're not a nigger

Funny how our bottom feeders are still less violent and more productive the black average. Really makes me think.

huge difference between nigger and black berson

Fine by me; Jews and blacks should intermix and form a more inclusive and beautiful caramel-coloured peoples :3

WRONG, nigger is a race. All blacks habe the potential to chimp out, no matter how civilised they may seem. As soon as surrounding niggers chimo they will follow, in a race war they will not hestitate to kill you.

Jews without genetic disorders wouldn't stay jews for long. They need their insanity and persecution complex to survive as a group.

i totally respect them.

I believe that you should be allowed to thrive and contribute to society, but you should not be able to breed. This is a white society and I want it to be kept white. Blacks are more prone to being violent and stupid, even when having an identical life to a white man. You are an exception, well above the usual intelligence and behavioral curve of an average black. But your offspring will likely just become indoctrinated into violent tribal black culture.

If you want to breed, go and do it in Africa. And don't fuck whites/ Asians- this ruins their genes and creates those mutant Mulattoes, that are usually even more mentally unstable.

What does the o stand for?

I've looked for IQ studies on the Igbo but haven't found anything serious. I would love for it to be true though, because it would blow the fuck out of the idea that Africans have retard level IQs because of the environment and the Flynn effect.

>current year
>still not understanding the difference

You fucking cunt

>But what about the black people doing well in Western employment, doctors, lawyers, designers, police etc...

I hate them even more because they're the ones that make liberals think all those other niggers just need "mo money fo dem programs" to be able to also become productive members of society.

Successful blacks are also still often very niggish in their behaviour, ie loud, obnoxious, full of themselves, absolute egomaniacs etc.

Worst of all they often think they deserve a white woman just because they aren't broke or a criminal and need to be rewarded for that.

No. Civic nationalism > racial nationalism. But of course the merchants are gonna flood this thread with divide and conquer tactics, don't read too much into it.

Nigger =/= Black People

>in a race war they will not hestitate to kill you.

Hell, they won't hesitate to kill even under "normal" circumstances.

You don't understand. Stay in your fucking country, and we won't have a problem.

Not gas you, just please live somewhere else.

If they're like Al Sharpton, they have to go back
>To Africa

No exceptions. I would rather have Uncle Toms and Uncle Ruckuses than Al Sharptons.

IN the end I want to gas everyone except hot virgins. They can be my harem when nobody is left, and we can repopulate the world.

>Civic nationalism

Ayy, LMAO.

>tfw my neighborhood is being transformed into a nigger hell hole as we speak. I need to gtfo asap. Selling a home and buying a new one is a fucking bitch though.

Best of luck.

I'm not a Jew user

You should go home and improve your own countries.

t. swarthiest wop in Italy

Lots of black people are good people. Smart, educated ones. And yet I don't want them here. Why? Because this is our land, the Swedes land. Stay in Africa and America. Non-Swedes are unwelcome.

Humans are the same species

>two threads about black posters talking about suicide

Fuck off CTR scum.

Because, and this may surprise you, black people born and raised in America that don't subscribe to the We Wuz manifesto have no actual ties to Africa.

If a French guy was born and raised in America, are they going to stare at the French flag and talk about how much they love France? No.

So good conservative blacks don't care about Africa because they have no actual ties to it. End of story.

>implying you could throw an Afrikaner into Moldova and expect for them to flourish or make any sort of meaningful impact on the country

That changes everything!

I don't like your physical features, you're ugly to me I can't change that.

I don't like ebonics it's hard to understand.

I don't like black culture it's a bunch of chimps rioting because someone who was meant to protect people from criminals shot a criminal then ask for welfare because they've fucked 30 women by the time they're 23 and have 5 babies.

by all accounts I am technically a racist

but I can talk to a black person (as long as he is acting white or not like a complete nigger) without wanting him roped because I am not a violent nigger.

They don't seem to care much about America either. So this isn't a good argument. All they care about is other niggers, so they should be with them in Africa and Jamaica, etc.

Well played.

They would, of course.

kys nigger
kys leafnigger

Personally I don't mind them as long as they don't hold on to nigger culture though

To play the devil's advocate, it worked fine for Mussolini's Italy until he let himself get cucked by Hitler's influence.

Environment has already been BTFO'd many times over already. Flynn affect is weird, it doesn't make any logical sense. But there's no way Average IQ during WW2 was negro tier. Obviously false.

Maybe this Igbo tribe (if they are genuinely more intelligent, although i highly doubt 103) are relics from the Jewish race mixing in Africa?

>black doctors
I have literally never seen a black doctor in my life.

>a society isn't defined by its exceptions

I have absolutely nothing against decent black people

They are good only becouse have been raised by whites
i'll gas them all

In America. They care about other niggers in America. In this case, Cred Forums and niggers are alike.

American Cred Forums users only cares about white Americans and Asians.

Niggers only care about niggers in America.
A normal American of any race will probably care about anyone that is likeable regardless of race.

Now, as a mixed race user, I will proceed to have Cred Forums criticize everything I said about race.

Me neither...

If they don't act like niggers their kids will, it's in their genes.
Case in point: American niggers, whose parents were pretty decent people back in the 60s.

>come get free education
>but don't stay and pay into the system
Kys moron

Almost right, except that they should be moral and upstanding citizens in their own countries. So, they should be improving some African shithole OR living in the US since they were stupid enough to import them en masse.

The German diaspora in Eastern Europe lived in cultural insularity from the Slavic natives for centuries, accepting only a few like-minded Slavs willing to fully embrace their values and tongue into their societies.

How could this be? After all, they were of the same race!

>and I feel a natural tribalist competitive instinct towards those of other races

But that is the norm; the reason you even have to mention it is a symptom of European ethnocentrism being actively inhibited by a vast artificial apparatus, since it stands in the way of Jewish supremacism.

No, it never works, since actual evolutionary pressure will present itself sooner or later and the cucks will finally come to find themselves in a very evolutionarily precarious situation, to say the least.

All the black professionals I personally know are Igbo from Nigeria.

>triggered
Nice try Schlomo, don't you have some Soros money to spread around on your divide and conquer bullshit?

since it [European ethnocentrism], stands in the way of Jewish supremacism.

It's a bit funny. Most black people doing well in western employment don't actually want anything to do with black people.

I used to live in Hyde Park Chicago a few blocks away from Obama and it was a stark laughable contrast between educated blacks, and the typical black.

Trust me, fences go up for a reason.

To quote Chris Rock:
There's black people, and then there's niggers.

Who is pic related?

" Countries With The Lowest Average IQ"
"Nigeria 67"
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

Talking about Nigeria
" Nigeria is one of the largest Muslim populated countries in West Africa, with the majority of its Muslims being Sunnis in the Maliki school, along with a significant minority comprising of Shia Muslims, and an even smaller minority of Ahmadiyas."
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-largest-muslim-populations.html

acceptable loss we can do without

Nigeria is a big Country with many different tribal groups.

Oh yeah?

Ask yourself this, is there a single black that doesn't think Trayvon dindu nuffin?

How about the rest of the BLM shit?

If blacks were given reparations, do think a single black would be like nah nigga I don't need dis.

In fact blacks not only accept all the special favors afforded them, but they do so without thanks or gratitude and they'll happily take the place of a more qualified white person.

They do all this while demanding more and crying racism and things like "fuck whites" and "kill whitey"

No fuck that

Yes, can confirm the Igbo thing. In my experience Igbos are the least niggers, aesthetically speaking. The look like very dark white guys with curly hair.
Niggers aren't all the same, there are huge differences between Africans and Sub Saharians (they are basically monkeys)

One study (Rasmussen) suggested only around 30% of blacks in America support BLM.

It's still pretty significant compared to other groups (averaging around 10% each), but it suggests that in the grand scheme of things, BLM is a terribly unpopular movement. And for good reason.

I have for a while suspected that BLM was mostly Jewish subversion. To what end though?

>Trayvon dindu nuffin
Yes, a lot of well educated conservative blacks; all 25 of them. I would bet money Clarence Thomas would side with Zimmerman.

>If blacks were given reparations, do think a single black would be like nah nigga I don't need dis.
Honestly, I don't think anyone would turn down free money if it came without any catch.

>In fact blacks not only accept all the special favors afforded them, they do all this while demanding more and crying racism and things like "fuck whites" and "kill whitey"
That's really what you're not quite seeing. Blacks that are conservative are conservative on their own fruition because they're smart enough to realize how shit their community is.

They're fine. If they're protesting then they're not fine, because they're defending barbarians when they know it's the barbarian's fault.

No just go back to Africa and develope Africa instead. If you're so smart go and be doctors 'n shiet in Africa. Black jobs can easily be replaced by western

>regression to the mean

Yea, kill yourself.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

The next POTUS.

>Jewish subversion
Oh, it certainly is.

>They have no right to be in my country.
>Even if you have an 200 IQ you have no right to be here.

Right? There are no inherent "rights". There are only humans who will perform certain actions based on ideas they have in their heads. So in your case, if your people aren't preventing foreigners from entering your country of origin than you have no ground to say shit about rights. Look faggot, if you don't want X in your homeland, then use force to prevent it from happening.

You need to go back.

Really?

When I broke my arm last year I had a black doctor look after it. And when I was a kid my orthodontist was a black lady.

My area is less than 10% black, too.

Honestly they should be running black communities, I don't blame them for escaping though

No, we already had a black president.

he was as useless as any nigger would be.

I don't mind normal, decent, working black people that contribute to society. The problem is, at least in America, these are a tiny minority of blacks. The overwhelming majority of blacks are nothing but various forms of picanninies.

You can go back to africa nigger

You didn't listen to Chris Rock user.

Black people and niggers are two completely different things.

You are talking about a tiny percentage of blacks (typically with high white admixture). Irrelevant when discussing societal function as a whole. Unless a concerted effort of enforced eugenics is in place, this will always be so.

Equally, why the fuck should blacks want to be a minority in a European culture?

Ah godspeed toothpaste.
It's time to fire up my Jimmy Rustles account and, as the name implies, rustle some jimmies

It's a shame y'all are overshadowed by so many pieces of shit of your own race.

i have nothing against black people

nobody gives a shit tbqh

Well said!

And the fucking nu-pol that defend them should be sent back with them.

" Nigeria’s Muslim population continues to grow."
" members of Sufi orders, members of the Jama‘atul Izalatul Bid’ah Wa’ikhamatul Sunnah (or Izala) movement, and members of Boko Haram might all identify as Sunni, but the Izala and Boko Haram movements have had strong anti-Sufi components. Estimates suggest 4-10 million Nigerians are Shi’a, mostly based in Sokoto, and there is also a significant Lebanese Shi’a diaspora."
" In Nigeria, the most prominent Sufi orders are the Tijaniyya and Qadiriyya,"
rlp.hds.harvard.edu/faq/islam-nigeria

I don't hate blacks, I just want them to stay in their own communities
I'd be fucking butthurt if a bunch of blacks moved to my 90% white city of Portland

Meaningless; let's inspect the argument you've advanced to which I was responding to:
>implying you could throw an Afrikaner into Moldova and expect for them to flourish or make any sort of meaningful impact on the country

Your argument effectively fallaciously attempted to establish a parallel between two fundamentally different peoples: one of them from the same race as the Moldovan peoples, with an average IQ of about 30 points over the Sub-Saharan African average; the very capability for such fundamentally different peoples to even be able to contribute to any given society is PROFOUNDLY different.

So, yeah: an average European Afrikaner in Moldova would be able to contribute to that nation and to racially blend in VASTLY better than any African.

You just blow in from/b/?

They form a fifth column and will betray the whites in favour of their subhuman kin.

>Should I kill myself?
ye

Political constructs that do not have race as a foundation will ultimately fail

>Black people and niggers are two completely different things.

Yes and some people don't want to live with either of them.
Is this so hard to accept?

Too bad, cuck. Prepare for comfy presidency.

>black person tries to make a difference in community
>gets educated, tries to steer kids away from drug/gang culture
>gets called uncle tom or white or a pussy
>nobody listens

yeah id leave too

what do you mean by this leaf?

REDDIT GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS.

Stop changing the definition of words you FUCKING MORONS.

>words change over time naturally, this is what it means now
NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T MEAN THAT NOW. NIGGER = BLACK PERSON and BLACK PERSON = NIGGER. THAT'S IT!

Kinda, but I'd settle for a sort of un natural selection where the trash is actively culled until we're left with more civilised breed several generations proven.

You are all crazy. You are beyond schizo

This
I don't understand the distinction.
I want to live with white people, I don't even really care how they behave, I just want my neighbours to be white.

>I don't hate blacks
You mean you don't hate sub-saharans

Black people = Niggers with heavy white admixture
Niggers = Pure blooded niggers

Kill yourself if you want. You dont need mastas permission anymore, haven't you heard the news?

If you are willing to raise a family, get an education, and work hard, you are a respectable black person and I have nothing against you. You might as well be honorary white. And you're even better than some white folk (like trailer trash).

walter e williams
larry elders
alfonzo rachel

but yeah, there are not that many blacks who are not either welfare queens, professional race-baiters/victims or criminals

Poor blacks in my country hang out outside shops in groups of 30 intimidating people for fun. No whites of any kind do this. No other races. Nobody. If blacks stopped being racist to me maybe I'd cut them some slack.

If black people would assimilate, and stay in their own communities (like they used to), they wouldn't be an issue. But, I don't see that ever happening, since they're a political asset to leftists, now.

So in theory, it's good that there are "good" googles, but in practice it will likely never matter.

Just don't racemix and you'll be fine.

I thought we were all the same on Cred Forums. I too prescribe to the black people and niggers agenda.

kek what the fuck am I looking at?
are those injuns?

Jewish academics favour Israel over their host nation and push for third world immigration. Decades or centuries, after any nigger cleansing, Black academics would push for the same, because of their affinity with the outsiders and distrusting the host.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

I see. Thank you for teaching me another term for subversion

If they have to actually be alive, Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Michael Steele are all black conservatives.

Have you considered just showing them your spoon? They'll scatter right off.

Depends where you live. In the UK, I'm into my rock/punk/metal as well as loads of other shit. A bit of hip hop, but like, Kendric Lemar and Flying Lotus...not that gangsta bullfuck.

I#ve got a lot of black and mixed mates who I party with in rock/pop/indie bars. I think it must be way different in America.

Brain draining is wrong on so many levels.
Everyone should stay in their own god damn country.

Multiculturalism was a mistake,if you're so good in the west,imagine yourself back home.

>And the fucking nu-pol that defend them should be sent back with them.

Absolutely. After all, we can instantaneously resolve (((their))) muh feels problematic by giving (((them))) a one way ticket to Sub-Saharan Africa, where (((they'll))) be able to take full advantage of a a thoroughly culturally enriched environment: the exact same sort of ecosystem (((those))) suicidal cuckolds are promoting for white countries.

No one in my family has been near Africa for about 6 generations. My parents are white also. I am mixed.

Because my place of origin is torn between Africa and England. I am mixed. And as far as I am concerned. I am English before I am anything else. Isn't that how nationalism works?

But I was born in the UK...that IS my country, Both my black mum and white dad are English...

Jimmy's dad is the best.

>I was born in a stable
>I am a horse

good nigs make it look like niggers as a whole arnt totally terrible

In that way you are actually more harmful

Lol, I'm from the UK, why the fuck would I come to an economic outhouse like Estonia? Hahahaha. My education has landed me employment that probably earns me what about 6 of you put together do.

It seems very complicated at first

" More Africans Enter U.S. Than in Days of Slavery"
" more have migrated here from Africa since 1990 than in nearly the entire preceding two centuries."
" Nigeria and Ghana are among the top 20 sources of immigrants to New York City."
" Pockets of refugees, especially Somalis, have found havens in Minnesota, Maine and Oregon."
" it is already redefining what it means to be African-American."
" "In Germany, everyone knew I was African,"
" "Here, nobody knows if I'm African or American." "
nytimes.com/2005/02/21/nyregion/more-africans-enter-us-than-in-days-of-slavery.html?_r=0

I have 2 younger brothers. One of them likes Bjork...the other one is an automotive engineer...Not really the violent types in my family.

Also the UK is shit and should be glassed.

I didn't receive any more help than my white counter parts financially. Actually, I got less. I've never been in any special programs.

What...the UK?

You are the exception that proves the rule, Sambo.

I love all of the Eurofags from smaller economies than the UK thinking I'd want to move to their failing economies. It aint great here...but 6th/7th biggest economy in the world vs...Poland? Fuck off mate XD

only correct answer in this thread

Niggers = black people.
If you want to be upstanding citizen do so in your own country.

So...here in the UK...with my English Mother and WHITE ENGLISH DAD?

Of course (((you))) do, pic related explains why.

>Depends where you live.

No it doesn't; it depends on your RACE.

>I think it must be way different in America.

The only real difference is that America has vastly more Africans than the UK, which is the reason why they're not the most popular peoples around. Similarly, Africans won't be the most popular peoples around in any other country that has the same proportion of Africans the US does, not even in Africa itself!

Emotional appeal? Not the European people's problem; now you see why it's not in anyone's best interest to have miscegenation.

When you are completely ignoring and shitting all over the European people's interests, why do you think you ought to receive special treatment from these same Europeans in the first place?

Does Negroid entitlement knows no bounds?

You don't belong in civilized society. Period.

>english parents
>black
Pick one. You cant be black and English at the same time.

No fuck you. The word Nigger is a generalization.

You don't get to generalize an entire race and then decide that you're not generalizing the whole race.

Either they're all niggers or none of them are niggers. Pick one.

all
are you fucking new to this planet?

Yes you all should die.
>Canada
Kill yourself cuck blacks are cancer even if they aint psychopaths.

no one wants to gas anyone you kike just go back home to africa so you can help your nigger people

People on this site profess to hate all Jewish folks but at the same time will stop at nothing to support Carl Icahn as Trump's advisor-in-chief. pol is a cesspool of hypocrites.

They don't consistently believe in much of anything except for a cartoon frog, but that too will pass.

we see the jewry behind trumps campaign. very few people think hes the ultimate leader but hes a far better choice than hillary

Yet here you are, snowflake.

yeah It's not like trump is capitalist Hitler or something.

nobody's perfect.

Yes

>Should I kill myself?

Yes

Here's the problem.

It starts like this:

>"I'm fine with niggers in my country as long as they don't demand special privileges and they integrate"

Then ghetto culture gets formed

>"Ok they don't have to integrate but the ones who can't integrate should stay in their own districts, they shouldn't demand special privileges and they shouldn't be obnoxious"

Then ghetto culture spreads everywhere, they get affirmative action and other special privileges, start killing whites and doing crimes in massive proportion

>"Ok but they should stop being obnoxious, they already have special privileges and equal rights"

Then they start #BLM and #OscarSoWhite.

And it never, ever stops. Then you take this slippery slope, and apply it to every majority white nation, and every ethnicity. To the point where you have people who are openly cheering for spics who came to your country illegally, doing crimes, to be legalized, and accepting the fact that they will become a minority in their own country. Brainwashed.

So yes, there are good people of every nationality and ethnicity, but always bringing up the exceptions, and ignoring the larger trends is stupid.

It's like people who see that one picture of a dying Syrian kid in a newspaper, and this pushes them to accept millions of Syrian refugees, most of which aren't kids, and ignoring the long-term problems this will cause.

The Black people in America have their own thing, just like the White people. The problems come when people try and take from one and give to another. If you take someone out of their town or city and place them around strange people they tend to go crazy. I know know black people from Philly that would never make it out where I live and I would never make it out where they live.

Accurate.

Words of wisdom.

Arent those doctors, lawyers and designers always more incompetent to their white counterparts?

>The problems come when people try and take from one and give to another.

And behind those problems lie very specific agendas and (((interests))); agendas that will do everything to promote mass non-European immigration into white countries and then agitate those peoples, using them as useful idiots with all sorts of BLM-esque movements, to provoke a race war against the dwindling white population, like what happened in Africa.

>like what happened in Africa

Jews certainly didn't promote "black freedom fighters" (terrorists) because of their consideration towards blacks; rather, Jews used blacks as useful idiots against the white (by that point) minority.

Jewish mass control of the mass media is one of the main reasons why you'll never hear about Mandela's escapades, for instance.

All blacks aren't niggers. You can be black and a normal, productive member of society, even smart.

Nigger is a lifestyle and mindset. Black is just an ethnicity.

The life expectancy dropped because of aids.

don't kid yourself, you aren't English and you never will be

Amongst various other reasons, but why did AIDS had such a dramatic impact in the first place?

Yup, it was no coincidence.

>You can be black and a normal, productive member of society, even smart
Black does not mean necessarily sub-saharan
Sub-saharan and smart is basically an oxymoronic concept

>I love all of the Eurofags from smaller economies than the UK thinking I'd want to move to their failing economies. It aint great here...but 6th/7th biggest economy in the world vs...Poland? Fuck off mate XD

The average Western IQ has plummeted by more than 14 points in just the space of a century primarily due to the result of low IQ, mass non-European immigration; at this rate, Poland will be heaven on Earth before long, and then you and/or your descendants would do everything you can to culturally enrich Poland, repeating the exact same vicious cycle over and over again until the entire species is no longer viable.

nigger is a racial slur, and applies to all blacks. also there are many very different ethnicities within the black race

>until the species' failure (as the species is unfortunately already unviable as it is).

anybody pulls their weight is ok by me

You're not a hero unless you go back to Africa where you belong.
Maybe there you can prove how much of an educated doctor, lawyer, designer you are by improving the shithole you belong in.

>You hate niggers, I know. But what about the black people doing well in Western employment, doctors, lawyers, designers, police etc...
Tans? Fuck Tans. They're the reason Blacks are more violent. They also tried to kill All American Black slaves in 1859 via John Brown

>The black doctors, lawyers, designers, police etc.... want to STAY in white nations to serve and live with white people instead of taking their skills back to Africa where they're in very high demand?
That didn't work out well last time. They enslaved the locals and the locals rebelled.

Good for you. I hope you do well in life. But you and other non-whites do not belong in White Countries™. The time will soon come when those who do not leave willingly will be dealt with.

The Tans obsess about Africa but that's because they don't have population sources in Dixie like the actual Blacks.

You dont win by being non-white with this shit, user. You lose no matter what, it's just about choosing what you lose and how.

Cred Forums racism has gone too far. Nigger this, nigger that. Oldfags know its a meme. But losers from reddit come on here and sperg over iq scores from shady sources. You leave Hillary no choice but to call you racist. Let's call a spade a spade. The outside world has emasculated you. So you join a neo nazi cult and pretend youre above those who dont understand.

how much is JIDF paying you? 0.25 a post?

I am now a Globalist; open'em floodgates up!

Kill yourself kike

>Cred Forums

Spot the reddit nigger calling the kettle black.

>you
>English

I am more English than you will ever be.

I don't hate niggers for the sake of hating niggers.

I do wish we never brought slaves here because the Black Plague is the worst thing to happen to America, although I suppose Jewish Marxism is tied as well as being the catalyst for all this monkey shit but I digress.

I think this country should revisit segregation. You guys can rebuild your own communities for a while then we can look at reintegrating if things get fixed and blacks stop being niggers.

this is the state of Cred Forums

Why would anyone want to be a nigger?

So that you can immigrate to sweden and live off of welfare and rape cute blonde teen girls. Sounds fun.

but they tend to become niggers 99/100 times, also they are tribal scavengers and nothing more, they didn't build anything significant for a reason

>>Cred Forums has always been stormfront 2.0

It has actually. Even when it was called /n/ and /new/.

Stupid question to be asking on a national socialist live action role-playing board m80.

I can say hand on heart I will judge you on your actions and words alone. In Britain we don't so much have nigga culture so don't take it personal. If you down your endz brapping on corners i'm gunna dismiss you as a nigger but yeah man, out with you mates for a meal/cinema/bowling or whatever non thugs do then yes I'm goin to treat you as a non thug the same as I do with white folk, got a tattood'd skinhead hanging out some shifty dive with a leeds shirt on i'm going to treat you as such.
Post scriptum: Cred Forums is not one person

Damn when you put it that way...

The chinese call it, the best bird chooses the best branch.
As a rich country you're supposed to attract the best engineers, doctors, science-people (not assuming gender), that way you make the most progress and rob competing countries of their progress, you only are supposed pick the top 3% from each country.

Only the us would bring unskilled workers to their country tho xD

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGER PLAYING AS ROLAND DESCHAIN??? IN THE FUCKING BOOKS HE'S DESCRIBED PRETTY MUCH AS CLINT FUCKING EASTWOOD. HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS JUNGLE MONKEY HAVE "BOMBARDIER EYES"?? YES I MAD.

>I know you hate giant Japanese hornets
>they sting the shit out of you and slaughter honey bees that produce so much
>what about those ones that just fly right by you though?
>still hate Japanese hornets?

>As a rich country you're supposed to attract the best engineers, doctors, science-people (not assuming gender), that way you make the most progress and rob competing countries of their progress

A dose of vivacious progress coming through.

And the best thing is that no one will ever send you to prison. The girls can't even tell you to stop unless she wants to be tagged as a racist and be beaten to death by anti-fa!