> by paying no federal taxes

> conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6fu-Wi1kKQ
endthefed.org/documentaries/
snopes.com/trump-maralago-flagpole/
youtube.com/watch?v=dOgJcA1wUtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I refuse to believe there are people who actually think paying more taxes than you have to means you're intelligent.

Why do liberals always talk in this uppity tone? I want to puke whenever I hear them argue.

I hate niggers

>> conservashits
Why aren't you banned?

>Occupy Democrats
Fuck off

Occupy Democucks is guaranteed ((((((((you))))))))'s :^)

>they conveniently ignore so much shit that automatically disqualifies clinton from the presidency

This fucking faggot ass OP again. Missed you bitch. Why not get rid of the politicians who made these loopholes possible? At least Trump is honest about it and wants to close said loopholes. And ain't no American signed that shit. Just your commie liberals

More importantly, why do they always speak or mention that they somehow speak for a larger whole? It's like they don't understand that America literally isn't one person.
FFS if it was there wouldn't be any politics. Just people getting shit done.
Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug

Since when do liberals give a flying fuck about patriotism?

Aren't they the "proud to not be proud" crowd?

>state sanctioned theft is what made America great

Sorry how can voting be more regulated than buying a fucking thing that kills people?

By that same argument, all Native Americans all unpatriotic pieces of shit, too.

>leftist losers think this is a bad thing

>People should pay more taxes than they have to.
If you could bring the amount of taxes you pay down to $0, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you want to keep more of the money that you worked for?

And yet they continue to elect people who refuse to change the tax laws to close up all the loopholes rich fucks use to get around paying taxes.

End this shit. Flat tax on entire population.

>signed, the American people
These faggots aren't American.

They're the same fuckers who suddenly fell in love with the first amendment the second Colin Kapernick started doing shit.

And it still doesn't occur to them when people call liberals financially irresponsible.

Pay million in taxes or use legal loopholes that Obama said he was going to crack down on in his last two debates and still hasn't done. Clearly this is a hard choice.

Like you can't be smart and selfish?
I don't really like people that evade taxes. But I don't see what is dumb in that... You want to keep money for yourself. It's pretty normal.

thanks for your deep and meaningful contribution to the discussion

>someone has different opinions

CONSERVAKEKS FUCKING T R I G G E R E D

>IRS is now accepting donations

Oh look its the conservashit poster again

saged

>Get into a dispute where you are fined $1000 a day for your BASED American flag pole being "too high"
>accrue $120,000 in fines
>donate it to a veterans charity
>build a hill to mount your flag pole one
Trump bleeds America I WISH I had a leader as strong as him to steer my country out of the inevitable sand nigger pit it's heading to.

You got any tangible proof for your claims? I mean, you're assuming your tax system sucks ass and wealthy men can dodge federal taxes. That's a pretty big accusation right there. I don't take kindly to those who make fun of Obama's leadership.

>following the law should disqualify you from being president

i guess hillary's in the clear then

Literally anyone who can get away with paying no taxes should, as long as it is legal.

Only chumps would pay the IRS at the highest rate.

Also, daily reminder that the Governmental Accountability Office puts the amount of waste, fraud and abuse at 15% of the overall operating budget. That's 570 billion dollars A YEAR

FUCK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

FUCK TRUMPFAGS AND CLINTON SUPPORTERS

YOU DESERVE WHAT IS COMING TO YOU!!!!

> Drumpf
> donating anything to Veterans , fucking ever

I tip my sides to you , straya cunt

Wtf you don't speak for me, I ain't even american...

All I have to do to vote as my dead grandfather is copy his signature

"weasel words"
look it up

>signed, the givemedats

Does this Fagbook group really think they speak for all of us? It's delusional, honestly.

>occupy democrats
>meaningful discussion
They are literally infowars tier

it's not.

That's an insult to infowars and I don't even watch Infowars.

>signed the american people
what the hell I didn't consent to this why the fuck does everyone leave me out of these things

>more money for real estate
>more tax revenue

How come liberals vote against making america great again?

Investment income isn't taxes the same as earned wages. He likely donates to charities to make his effective tax rate zero after refund.

Not that a hill shill would know anything about that.

Reminder that there are soldiers RIGHT NOW using the term "the Clinton Defense".
>sage

>paying income tax is patriotic

Leftists, everyone.

>Drumpf

The mark of a true roleplayer

>paying taxes is patriotic
Lulz. Getting extorted so lawyers and bureaucrats can continue to build on their 20 trillion dollar debt is foolish. If he is able to use the law to not pay taxes, good for him.

>Paying more taxes than you legally owe is patriotic

This reality sucks. Take me back to Bernstein

>Trump's taxes could get us out of a 20 trillion dollars deficit
Amazing

Because they don't have an iota of independent thought.

That's why they appeal to authority/ride the bandwagon.

>> make America great again
>> by paying no federal taxes
he's following Obama's tax laws.. take it up with him

Enough goddamnit. You post this shit every day and every day the same response. Why aren't the mods deleting spam?

>You're not paying taxes that don't really apply to you?
>My, you're all these buzzwords we can't attach a metric to.

To be honest, if I could simply opt out of paying taxes and not use government services I would.

>Guns kill people

Good thing your boys wear brown slacks.

It is funny that I have literally never met a citizen who worked under the table and was not a lefty.

>signed American People
>Occupy Democrats

Okay, the majority of poor and middle class dont even pay taxes, are they also unpatriotic?

US Corporate taxes make up 5% (FIVE) of total central government revenue. Individual taxes make up 40% and the government prints the rest.

Trump is just doing the same thing as everyone else.

>happily giving the joos your shekels
>patriotic
literally wat

>Occupy democrats talking about what makes you patriotic
>Occupy democrats think they speak for "the American people"

O i am laffin

No, no, no.
They pay them and then get a refund.

I think someone who knows how to exploit the system is the most qualified to fix it. It's like hiring hackers to fix security issues.

I don't know why you're replying to me but,

what's your point tho?

Wow I've never liked an Occupy Democrats image before, but I actually agree with this one, it's pretty unacceptable. How do we get that first number up to 50?

>Paying income taxes which go to murdering people around the world in unconstitutional actions and to give out to special interest groups and to further strip americans of their liberty makes one patriotic

how do they even dare mention patriotism?

My point is that typically the people suggesting someone else should pay more taxes either work illegally or cheat on their taxes or get it all back with a refund.
They get most of the benefits of taxation without any of the discomfort.

This is fucking great

He said that he uses the law to his advantage. If he's smart enough to legally pay as little tax as possible, why is that bad? Yeah it seems unfair that someone making all sorts of money is skimping out on taxes when most of the country makes a tiny fraction of what he makes, but you don't get that wealthy without being a smart fuck in the first place, and Donald is one smart fuck. He wants to close these loopholes; he knows how they work and he knows what it takes to get rid of them. But if they're still available to him now, why wouldn't he use them?

He said he undergoes an audit yearly, if this is true, then whatever method he used to not pay income tax is legal.
I'm not sure what methods these are, I know you can pay lay income tax by donating to certain charities, so that may be part of it.
Although he is very reluctant to release his tax returns, this makes me think there might be something hard for him to explain to the voters on there.

is this real?

Yeah. Or they don't work at all and collect welfare and still have the audacity to call someone out on their taxes.

Like I said, they aren't actually thinking. They're just following the narrative, it's easier not to think.

this, someone finally said it

have these liberals ever heard the story of the guy that The Wolf of Wall Street was about? he got hired by the US government to teach anti-fraud techniques, specifically because he was an extremely good fraudster

yes

It hit me in the feels when he said, "They'd have been squandered anyways."

He is 100% correct on that.

>Occupy Democrats
What is this, 2011?

I think wanting to protect the US from marauding Muslim hordes is a lot more patriotic then wanting to let them in.

>Shilarys BTFO

And everyone knows it.
No one who would even consider voting for trump gives a fuck about his taxes.
They care about how much they pay, not what he does.
If the us government was a company all of the employees would be fired and no sensible person would invest in it.
That is why they send the taxstapo after you if they suspect you are shorting them. They have to use force, because only a retard would give them money voluntarily.

>Although he is very reluctant to release his tax returns, this makes me think there might be something hard for him to explain to the voters on there.

It's either this or there's actually nothing on it, and he's hoping the Democrats overplay "TRUMP WHERE'S THE RETURNS?" too hard.

Sage - this triggers the CTR shill

>don't pay taxes
>should be disqualified waaaah

>steal tax money
>wow so brave muh wymmynz

I do find it interesting that a perjurer married to a perjurer is concerned with someone's tax honesty.

>They have to use force, because only a retard would give them money voluntarily

All too true. I don't mind taxes, they're beneificial and useful - but not under the present system of things. They're wasted, my money is stolen from me to fund bullshit that is not only unnecessary but ultimately harmful for our continued existence.

Donald Trump is smart, you leftist niggers. But Shillary is also smart since she gamed the system to win the Democratic nomination.

But you can be smart and still be a tremendous piece of shit that will hopefully die in office.

Ummmm not a single American would pay federal taxes if they didn't have to. Nobody pays this bloated corrupt government out of the goodness of their own heart.

EVERYONE goes for max deductions. Shit... has anyone here ever had a real career before? Even HR lets you know how you can get the best tax breaks and how to put money into accounts pretax (medical savings accounts, retirement accounts, etc).

I don't mind local taxes. But state and federal are a fucking rip off in terms of investment value.

He undergoes audits really frequently. And normally people under audit don't release their tax stuff until the audit is finished. Nobody would care if it weren't Trump.

Only hitlery's base cares.

>I'm angry that wealthy people make perfectly legal decisions that ensure that they stay wealthy
Why are liberals so jealous?

>"Everybody who likes paying taxes raise your hand"

youtube.com/watch?v=r6fu-Wi1kKQ

kys cunt

This. I explained this to one of my liberal friends the other day and he even conceded to this fact.

Exactly.

>Wants to close loopholes
Fucking kek. You guys really are retarded.

>instead of having your money stolen to be given to googles in welfare and to Israel in financial aid, you put it back into the economy through your businesses
>somehow NOT preferable

kys

Does everyone forget 2012 when this board was flipping out over the 47%?

Shill logic:

>Good goy, pay those 50% in taxes so "we" can feed all those doctors and rocket engineers.

wew lad

Do you want a literal retarded for president? Because that's the only sort of person who voluntarily pays more on their taxes than the law requires.

I would refuse to believe there are people who think that paying absolutely nothing in taxes means that you're intelligent, but the existence of this cesspool containment board is evidence that the depths of people's stupidity is insanely profound.

Hillary got rich through politics.
Consider that for a moment.
Her and billy have a fortune...
Through politics.

> wahhh ban this person who has a different opinion! wahhh stop messing with our echochamber!

lol you Cred Forumsniggers are pathetic

Do you give the feds extra taxes? You can donate extra you know?

Do you not go for max dedictions? Do you not take advantage of tax breaks that may or may not be unique to your situation?

no one likes you and no one wants you

>successfully govern country
>by making fake laws full of loopholes which literally everybody uses

>make laws which can be easily avoided
>expect people to abide by mere principle of wanting to give their money to the state

>paying exorbitant tax rates means you're patriotic and honest

This stupid fucking shit

>"the american ppl"

wrong

>using tax loopholes to benefit yourself and your business somehow isn't smart
>being personally aware of said loopholes and having used them somehow means you're less qualified to talk about tax reform
>patriotism is measured in how much taxes you pay

It was silly if Trump to present it the way he did, but it's not illegals what he did, so I fail to see the issue

lol holy shit you're pathetic and delusional. Paying nothing is not the same as paying the amount that you're supposed to pay like everyone else and is also not the same as paying more than everyone else.

But apparently in Trump supporter's fantasy world, to defend their mentally retarded god-king, you all act like paying anything at all is the equivalent of just giving away the entirety of your money.

So do you all pay nothing in federal income tax? Of course most of you don't because you're unemployed losers or underage, edgy trash and worse than the niggers you like to bash on to feel better about yourselves, but how many of you actually have an income and pay nothing in federal taxes? Does that mean you're all, by your own definition, stupid?

She herself said she was basically broke when she left the White House, so she must have made all of the money she had since then, which is a fuckton.
I mean, unless she was bald face lying about her wealth in an attempt to ingratiate herself with a bunch of plebs by pretending to face hard ship similar to theirs.
That couldn't be it though, right?

So if you had the means to get away without paying federal taxes from a legal standpoint... you would NOT take advantage of this?

Also... keep projecting and showing you are under 25. I am older and have a great paying job. Not that this matters to you.

I would pay no federal taxes if it was legal.

Google please, it just means he invested most of his income back into his businesses so it didn't get taxed.

If you could pay zero within the law, would you pay more?
If you were to receive more than you paid in via a refund would you return the surplus?

If he is paying nothing that doesn't mean it's illegal. The laws LITERALLY allow him to pay nothing, because the people who made them ESTABLISHED politicians are corrupt and dumb at the same time. They're literally designed to allow rich people to avoid paying taxes LEGALLY.

You know what is illegal? Taking money from rich people and passing laws in their favor. Now let's look at the most likely corrupt candidate of the election...

Don't hate the playa hate the game - Pepe

Hahahah holy shit

People, don't belive everything you see without any reliable source.

no, this is the real story

>getting mad at the guy following the laws
>not getting mad at the politicians who wrote them.

Fuck you guys are dumb.

obviously OP is ignorant of the history of the U.S. corporation, the Federal Reserve Bank and the I.R.S. and foreign, private owned entitites.

but you're not going to hear that from trump, either.

endthefed.org/documentaries/

Here we go again with divisive class warfare... The super rich will still have their loopholes. Clinton's tax plan only targets the middle class...
Just look at all of Hillary's globalist shills who avoided paying billions in taxes by funneling billions to bullshit foundations,
and unaccountable offshore banks, as well as billions of profits "parked" in tax friendly countries...
Yes, CLINTON is the unpatriotic crook who should be disqualified from the presidency...
As Trump said, IT'S the ESTABLISHMENT stupid. Got to bring in an outsider to change that corrupt system.

>pay taxes so Jamal and Muhammad can get housing and food and handouts and their free government courses on how to pick up Western women

*as foreign, private owned entities.

that's right, if you believed you were being patriotic in paying income tax to the federal government, you're wrong.

You fail to see the issue because it isn't a question of legality.

It was smart of Hillary to say this means less money for veterans. Implying that Trump thinks it is smart to fuck over veterans. This is why Trumps face deflated after she was saying this as he realised he fucked up and should have just stayed quiet instead of straight up admitting he avoids tax and thinks that is good.

There are many other things that could have been brought up that Trump claims to like or that he finds a problem. The debt for instance wouldn't be as bad if he and people like him paid their tax and weren't "smart" about fucking the country over.

>the laws allow you to pay nothing
>not paying what your supposed pay

If the laws say you can pay nothing why would you pay more?

>the politicians who wrote them

Are controlled by people like Donald Trump.

So you're telling me you'd rather pay out your ass instead of keeping your money? Somehow I feel you'd do the same if you were able to. I know I would. Nothing wrong with using current laws to your advantage. If you have problem with it write your local representatives and senators. I'm sure they will help you with your concerns.

The fed conspiracy theorist are lame.

Learn some basic macroeconomics would you? The fed MUST stay out of the reach of any temporally elected government.

Just like the constitution SHOULD NOT be modified by elections.

It's a protective measure, but you're all so brainwashed after seeing so mANY crappy youtube videos that y'all living in another youtube-crafted reality.

If you want to know the truth of world economics, learn economics, not conspiracy videos.

Literally nigger-tier logic.

Thanks for backing me up. If she was broke coming out the white house then it can't be said she made a fortune through politics. Politics allowed her and her family to establish a name and they then used that name to make a fortune, much in the same way trump uses his name to make money.

Who wrote this shit? I want to press charges for forging my signature.

The problem is, John Bull, Hillary has a record.
Her merely saying that may sway you across the pond, but here everyone who cares about veterans and foreign policy knows that she has been knee deep in the Middle East shit heap, and arguably most important cabinet member for an administration that has been savaged with scandal specifically on veterans medical care.

lol hes a selfish lover and a financial liberal and a mental conservative

You honestly think they would use that money to "pay the debt"?

Real estate tycoons?
Lulz.

This.

That's all that happened.

Keep in mind though he should've kept his mouth shut. Average normie knows nothing of finance.

Trump made his money in business.
The clinton's made theirs influence peddling.
While queeners like you may not understand, here in America they are typically preferred to be separated.

>Trump
>conservative
pick one

Actually, if that money is just going to be wasted on shit, it might as well not be given to the government.

This, why pay taxes if the money will be wasted. If they won't use it for constructive purposes, it shouldn't be paid to the government until they do use it for said constructive purposes like infrastructure and maintaining the economy.

The same I say

it's funny how the left shows how retarded it's becoming every day

Not what I said. I said not getting taxes from people like Trump means the debt is higher than it would have been if they did.

So he himself is part of this problem that has helped to create the massive debt.

Taxation is theft :^)

Our nation was founded by tax dodgers and smugglers

stay mad

>I voluntarily pay more taxes than I am required to by law
>Said literally no one ever.

People pay what the tax code requires, no more.

Who writes the tax code? The legislature.
Who served in the legislature? Hillary.
Who's fault is it if tax liability is less than his "fair share"? Hillary and her ilk.

Low intelligence example right here.

Not defending Donald but anyone who works and pays taxes deserves to use any rule at their disposal to pay less taxes.

Donald didn't pay alot of taxes because the laws the loser government officials voted on allowed him to avoid them. Democrats piss and moan about fair share because it sounds good to the largely poor people they sucker into voting for them every election.

So the Clintons didn't make their influence in politics, through the white house and shit. They did so selling shit?

Way to go reinforcing those american stereotypes.

>make America great again
>by paying more taxes than the law states you should
wew

shills at full force

>dosent pay taxes
vs
>smashes 13 cell phones to hide incriminating evidence

hmmmm....

>conservashits
wtf now i hate myself.

It's called having good lawyers and accountants. Trump's taxes are much more complicated than a regular person's. If I had to guess, he probably got out of paying taxes by taking large real estate depreciation deductions and keeping profits locked up within companies instead of dispersing them. Maybe he sold bad assets and used the loses to write off his income. Maybe he sold stock, so he had capital gains taxes instead of income taxes. Maybe he was keeping money in tax free municipal bonds. Maybe he was diverting money into a trust.

High income people who earn their money through means besides income have really complicated taxes and there are lots of funny ways it gets managed. Don't be a retard.

>wanting to give away your money to a corrupt wasteful government

Anyone that is angry about this is just pissed off that they can't figure out how to legally not pay any taxes. Why would you voluntarily give away a large portion of your income?

>at the debate
Really? At? At the debate?

Idiocracy isn't a movie, it's a prophecy.

If nothing else it shows that trump is just as much a greedy snake as any other politician and that he probably doesn't care about americans or have their best interests in mind

embarrassing

kill yourself

Does political corruption not exist in the uk?

You are embarrassing.

If he gets away with paying nothing, if you are not a gibsmethat you should admire him.
He is truly living the dream.

We´re not talking about Germany right now Hans

The problem isn't Trump using legal loopholes to reduce his tax liability.
The problem is that "open borders" and "free trade" policies is like writing blank checks...
"Sure, everyone, come on in, regardless of consequences, regardless of the costs," as if we have unlimited resources...
This blind trust, that foreigners won't run us over or take advantage of us, is just pure negligence...
In your personal life, you wouldn't write a stranger a blank check, trusting he will only use it for agreeable purpose.
Why should we allow the government to do it on our behalf?
Is that the government Trump is supposed to trust with his taxes? If I were in his shoes, I would do the same.

>the left pretending to be even slightly patriotic episode

What do you rather have leading your country?

Someone who breaks all rules and when caught claims it on being a dumb moron who has learned his lesson.

Someone who plays by the rules to get the best possible result.

I was suprised Trump didn't blast her for that.

>Donald Trump is a politician
oh honey, just stop

>2 posts by this ID

you hill4shills are getting really nervous now, aren't you?

shill harder, you need that $0.02 to pay off your $8,000,000 school loans for your underwater basket weaving degrees

Dolan. H. Trump

trump got rich through his daddy.
consider that for a moment.
he inherited his dads construction ties and wealth
and has made less than he would have had he done nothing with it and put into an escrow

Good, starve the fucking beast. How is it patriotic to want the government to steal your money?

>and has made less than he would have had he done nothing with it and put into an escrow
Prove it.

I don't understand this taxes bullshit.

I 100% guarantee you that if anyone in this country had the chance to not pay taxes, they would. Literally fucking anyone

This is why I hate fucking presidential shit in the country because it ALWAYS comes down to the most retarded thing. Same thing happened with Obama's birth certificate. They're just clinging to something to stir up nothing

>and has made less than he would have had he done nothing with it and put into an escrow

Still parroting that one? Really banking on the hope that nobody will try to validate it.. Quite the gamble. The fact is, he turned a million dollar LOAN into 4.5-10 billion dollars. Retards like yourself would piss that away and then cry about being in debt for life.

You're like a bunch of children when it comes to economics.

>Taxation
>Theft

I see no difference

Why should he have to pay more in taxes than he needs to? If a robber comes into my house and forces me to give him money, should I also give him my house and car? Am I selfish for only giving him the money?

>I don't understand tax returns

You are this dumb.

>you pay your taxes, right? you support the troops don't you goy?

if you think I'm paying for some fucking boomer to buy a yacht you've got another thing coming

They bought into the meme of equality and assume that equality applies to point of view as well. They cannot for one second understand that as individuals we have unique points of view that can and will prevent us from seeing an issue equally. This is a symptom of the mental cancer of egalitarianism/progressive liberalism.

What tax rate do you think Bill and Hillary paid on all of the bribes they received? Shill thread...

But like... you know what federal taxes fund, right?

Stupid wars
Urban housing
Nibby education tyranny
Air Jordans
Etc

Also, most middle class people don't have access to the same types of deductions someone who makes millions does. But that just means our tax code is fucked and mostly benefits the very rich (as well as being a subsidy to fancy lawyers).

a million dollar "loan" in in 1972, when adjusted for inflation is 5.7M. He also inherited, along w/ his other siblings, 40 million each two years later when his father died. go look up how much that would be worth now fagget.

I will completely concede that I can not prove the escrow trolling, just as you cant prove definitively that hes worth 4.5-10 billion, but both these points could be settled if he just released the fucking tax returns

wealthy people take advantage of the system = damn their so fucking smart

poor people take advantage of the system = fucking useless moochers ruining our country

Cred Forums tide cucks

snopes.com/trump-maralago-flagpole/

WTF I'm so with her now.

The real argument for me was the fact that Hillary, parroting the same sorry 'tax the rich' shit as her predecessor, would do nothing to curb Trumps tax deductions.

I would do exactly what he does, and pay exactly as much tax as I must.

You faggots do realize he pays more in sales tax in one year than you pay income tax in a decade, right?

And Apple paid 0% tax, yet huffpo and other lefty loons don't boycott the new iphone.

The reality is that people are fucking dumb, and will feign discontent to prevent someone that they 'feel' is bad from receiving equal treatment.

LITTERALY EVERYBODY WOULD NOT PAY TAXES IF THEY COULD. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE ??? IT DOES MAKE YOU SMART, MONEY GOES IN TO YOUR POCKETS INSTEAD OF THE GVT'S POCKETS. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE OUT MONEY IF THERE WAS A WAT FOR NOT GIVING OUT MONEY ?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're embarrassing holy shit.

>make america great again
>by importing tens of thousands of illegal aliens and giving them visas
>by accepting millions from foreign countries in the middle east
>by trading campaign donations for jobs in the government

The veterans fund chairman was the one who declined trump's money because he cared more about politics than helping the people that his own fucking charity is aimed at

I thought you americucks all read atlas shrugged

There's nothing you can do about it.

Either If we like it or not, let's face it, TRUMP's gonna loose, hillary's gonna win, and she'll be the president of USA for the next four years and SHE will decide what to do.

The first step is you fucking off to Europe and getting raped by muslims

We do, but half the population views the depiction of government actions in the book as an instruction manual.

>snopes.com/trump-maralago-flagpole/
>Half of the picture is still a lie

I guess every American who lived and worked before the income tax was introduced in the early 20th century was unpatriotic.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Sage

DONALD JOHN TRUMP WILL BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

TRUMP HAS AND WILL CONTINUE TO RISE THROUGH EVERY DECISION YOU PATHETIC FAGGOTS THINK "RUINED" HIM.

SHILLS AND HATERS AND NON-BELIEVERS, YOU HAVE NO POWER.

PRESIDENT TRUMP. GET USED TO IT FUCKERS.

MAGA

you dont need to pay taxes according to american constitution, since labour and money exchange doesnt fit into tax law and taxes are only voluntarily

>be big successful business man
>claim the rich are paying too much taxes
>say lowering taxes for rich will bring business back to America
>admit to paying no taxes

I can't believe there are people who still don't see the disconnect here. Paying no taxes isn't what makes trump an idiot. Admitting it on live tv and bragging about it, while part of your platform is the rich pay to much, is the height of stupidity.

more here

youtube.com/watch?v=dOgJcA1wUtI

Bernie looks so mad at her for claiming his movement

Everyone but the people in front our old she turned away almost all the students to get people to cheer

>it's illegal to exploit loopholes in the tax code
When will this meme end?

Why do liberals always assume they speak for everyone? That's pretty damn arrogant and annoying.
Reminds me of an unofficial blm thing that happened at my college campus before I transferred. Fuckers pulled fire alarms at 4 resident halls at 2 in the morning during the winter time. They put bunch of Twitter posts claiming everyone stayed up to protest their stupid bullshit, when in reality they left the police and firemen inspecting the buildings out of the shot.

>wanting to pay for terrible, horrible policies of war mongering, of paying for lower races to make babies and more retarded things like giving money to ISP's who then dont do shit with it, or bailing out corrupt banks
>things that actually drive away business, people in general from a nation each year and reduce the quality of life for everyone

What trump did is actually more pro nationalism than paying his taxes. He used that money to employ hard working americans instead of it being siphoned off to garbage.

To be honest, I kinda envy him. If I had the option, I would also not pay my taxes. Though I was a neet for a while...still though. I think if you were to find a somewhat non harmful criminal career of some sort, that is not harmful to your people. It would be preferable to taxes. Since the money you earn would be yours, and not of some jew.

>implying the shithead who wrote this meme wouldn't jump at the chance to not have to pay taxes

>elect people who pass shitty tax laws
>complain when people use them to their advantage
>let's put Hillary into office this time to make more shitty tax laws

I loved it at the debate when she said that she was prejudiced and thought everyone else was too

>
Occupydumbocrats and >conservaSHITs is spammed at least 20 times per day.

Welcome newfags.

All you republicans are all so stupid. I personally write a check to the united states government every year for an additional 15% of my income. I am not a filthy crook like Tr... ugh cant even type his name :(

Some of the shit Obama has done in his time, and they think Trump should be disqualified?

Good. Gets a traitor punishment. How dare he be a jew and fool his goyim followers into basically funding Hillary? :^)

The depressing thing is that there are Americans in this thread that pay both State and Federal income tax.

Least he didn't let fellow Americans die

>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

If you give them more money than you're supposed to you actually get fined and end up with court cases.

t. I've actually done that

>Implying Hillary isn't the biggest crook on earth, amassing hundreds of millions through "donations" from questionable foreign nations like saudi arabia based on the promise to pimp out america for their interests once she becomes president instead of working in the interests of the American people like every other careerist politician ever because taking bribes and selling out your country to foreign nations is easier and more profitable than actually serving the nation's people

That's the worst thing about her, even if you don't like Trump, if he becomes president he's bound to make at least some Americans happy. Worst case scenario (assuming Trump would stick to his tax reform ideas) a bunch of rich conservatives and neo-cons get even richer which would piss off a lot of leftists because these people are LITERALLY HITLER in their eyes, but it would inevitably produce jobs as it simply becomes more profitable to do business in America.

While Hillary would sell every single American out in a fucking heartbeat for a good enough price. She doesn't care about fucking ANY of you. The US military, all your technology, all your secrets and information will just be another thing she can lease or sell to other nations. She truly doesn't have a single friend in this world, that's not how she sees the world, literally everyone and everything is a thing to be used to reach the top of whatever power structure she finds herself in and amass limitless wealth with minimal effort by being as unscrupulous and immoral as she needs to be.

She's like Griffith from berserk, who also never did anything right and is evil in every single possible way.