VOTE FOR THE DEBATE QUESTIONS

Listen up men!

We have a golden opportunity to swing the next debate in our favour.
They're asking the public for questions to be asked during the debate. The questions will be answered by both Hill and The Don.
People can vote on the best questions and already a lot of them are excellent, but we need to ensure that the best questions come first.

You can use any old email and zip code to vote. Two capchas and you're done.

Links:
presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes
For temporary emails:
temp-mail.org/

REMEMBER!
This is a serious matter. However glorious it would be to see Hillary talking about Nazi frogs in a debate broadcast worldwide, we must offer Trump the finest tools possible to win the election and fix the country.

Shadilay lads, may Kek be with us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4290/vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHECKED, KEK WILLS IT

AMERICANS GET IN THIS FUCKING THREAD

IT IS WRITTEN

New Thread Bump

I wanna help burgerbros, what should I vote for?

GET IN HERE

All the cool kids are in the Comey thread.

I tried submitting a question that said "Please do ten jumping jacks right here on camera" but it got removed. Fucking slimeballs.

What you want, there is no solid questions we are asking you to vote for

Has to be a real question man

bimbo

A quick script to automate the voting for a bunch of ones that should be good, instructions on how to use in pb:

pasta bin. W67Unrs0

It would be terrible if people were to do it incognito, and after running it, clear cookies and start again.

Terrible I say

BUMP

Bumping
>99

also this
(normally wouldn't respond; but this thread needs bumps)

We'll try again after comey

bump

I shouldn't be saying this, but I take enormous pleasure in screencapping the hell out of these threads and dropping them in tip boxes of various news outlets with an active or archive link attached.

Especially when you guys are botting the hell out of the online voting or trying to influence online presence.

You guys aren't changing shit. You're wasting your time and there's dozens of journo's constantly refreshing this dumb board to see what you kids try to ruin next.

>Austria
>Aryan

ha ok

There is nothing illegal about what we are doing, toothpaste

>90736025

Kill yourself you fucking traitorous piece of shit. We are not botting anything. We are getting the information out to people who want to see questions that matter asked of the candidates. We also want to see questions not loaded in Hillarys favor.

How is influencing an online presence in any way a bad thing? Hillarys online presence is pretty big. We need Trumps to be just as big, if not more.

Lol they are watching us?!

Good feed me MOAR

I didn't imply anything of the sort.

But it's hilarious to see you guys still act like this is some secret treehouse when nearly every news outlet on the planet is watching your every move.

Cry harder wafflenigger, have fun being a punk-ass snitch

This isn't a secret at all, colgate

I would love to have the news spread to other Trump supporters that we have a chance to get real questions here.

Thanks for the bump :^)

Dubs checked. Anyone try the script yet?

bumparump in the hump right before i take a dump then I'm going to pump the Trump as big as a lump then he will make Hillary into a mean ol grump

Let's Vote !

>Tipping the (((media))) about these threads about botting polls
>(((polls)))
Kek and you have the audacity to say we aren't making a difference.Polls are circle jerks that are rigged in one direction or another
But hey keep being a gentleman and saving damsels Colgate ;^)

GET IN THIS THREAD

ask why we intervened in Libya!!!!!!

>sam holden the uk poker star

If only

Bumping

back to Cred Forums

You're welcome bro. Have another.

These threads only help in showing just how ridiculous and shook the Trump base is currently. The rest of the board being littered with racism/nazism is also not a good look when this board is constantly getting associated with being a hive of online Trump support.

So yeah, please keep going. I'll be here.

Fuck you

dont take my millions please sir i never told anyone about the alt-right

>bruh

On the slight chance it's real call your bank now you stupid faggot

now thats a dirty trick. you trying to jew someone, britbong? im ashamed. you had so much promise, but you wasted it.

Fuck you

I've tried to send you some money so that you will stop thank you

It's (((current year))) how come you goys aren't voting???

lol

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4290/vote/

vote here

Cunt

Chegged

(Note: Deleted my last reply because this pic is better.)

praise kek

>The racist internet movement known as the Alt-Right is hounding members of my family, especially my wife's son.

Alright, which one of you fuckers did this?

Bump

Bumpin it!

Someone submit a pepe question please

>rodney king from CA

>Should you duck or maybe run when under sniper fire?
kek

Fucking hell

This one too.

I fucking love you guys.

bump