How do we make Israel less racist?

How do we make Israel less racist?

Israel has denied every muslim refugee Syria. How do we make Israel less like a bunch of racist nazis who are Islamophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can give us more shekels

more shekels should do the trick my greatest ally

uhhhhh wouldnt the refugees work for almost free thus making any small bsns owner in Israel filthy rich like at cafes night clubs or restaurants?

Tear down this wall, Israel.

Open your borders to the poor (mostly male and fighting age) refugees.

Don't be racist and islamophobic now.

how come people are to scared to tell Israel to tear down the wall or call it racist?

The Jews have every right to be racist.

Go away shill.

Mr. Shekelberg tear down this wall!

Import more refugees ofcourse. Why hasnt Israel taken any??!!!!

REEEEE!
You cant say that goy!
SIX GORILLION!
ANTISEMTISM!

The better question is how to make Saudi's take in refugees

They refuse to welcome their kin but offer to build mosques in Germany

This displacement of ethnic europeans on such a scale would be considered genocide (look up the terms/definition of the word) only because our people are brainwashed libspergs all around they can't seem to see reality anymore and just blatantly welcome anyone into their fairytale wonderworld which unavoidably will become a giant ghetto if we let in all the niggers and arabs that are simply escaping poverty.

>The better question is how to make Saudi's take in refugees
Why doesnt the middle east just invade Israel and dump the refugees there as a safe zone? be easy to defend with one side being all water.

Israƫl surely has a lot of racist gouvernement policies, but as long as they keep removing kebab I can't hate them.

>Israel
>Removing kebab
From their own land maybe

oy vey we cant have the same standards for israel as the west does, what would that lead to goyim?!

Someone must contact those goys and their managers who have spoken negative about Zionism and Israel. We have good word that these people must be removed from public life.

We are the good guys, anyone who doesn't like us ruining them and their lives must be an anti-semite! Ugh, oy vey.

Israel really needs to stop being racist nazis goose stepping all over the rights of the muslims

Multiculturalism is for stupid goyim

so hes a racist nazi, we need to spread that on social media but hes kinda old doubt anyone cares about an old white supremist.

why are all Israelis such racist nazis?

Fuck you.
Long live Israel. I can't wait to remove some kebab.

Why do normies keep letting them get away with this? They are not even subtle anymore.

>B-BUT THE 6 GORILLION!

It amazes me how Israel is getting away with the shit they're pulling desu.

why do jews hate black people? we should really get the word out about how Israel is state sponsoring racism against Africans because they hate black people.

I've brought this up to several people I know and they can never answer it. Once in a while I'll get a "but they can't, muslims hate jews so they shouldn-" before they realize what they're saying.

>"but they can't, muslims hate jews so they shouldn-"
could just say that with more muslims and jews together they would learn to live together because diversity makes Israel stronger.

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

we need to start posting to jewish sjw accounts that their racist nazis for not supporting diversity in Israel and that they hate black people.