Really makes you think. But white privilege is a myth right

Really makes you think. But white privilege is a myth right

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishworldreview.com/0216/rbarnes021516.php3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 "ctr "

What did they mean by this pol?

Cred Forums Senpai don't avoid this thread desu

Cred Forums is avoiding this thread like white people avoid seasoning their food

Read the sticky, shill slider.

Whites deserve to have privileges

I don't get it. If you do it legally, then it's fair game.

>he doesn't legally do whats best for his family

SAGE

>pays no taxes as a white man. It's legal
>pay no taxes as a black man. Illegal.
>reach for gun as a white man in front of cop. you live to tell the tale
>your car breaks down , you're unarmed and black. Get called a "bad dude" then shot to death

Equality right? White privilege is a myth right?

>no taxes

WRONG

sage

Ummm I made 6 figures last year and paid 0 taxes, legally. What's wrong about that?

I guess congrats to all you morons that actually paid taxes?

Isn't it nice that white people are non-violent enough that police can get them to put their gun away?

I honestly wonder what it must have been like living in a homogeneous white community.

>>pays no taxes as a white man. It's legal
>>pay no taxes as a black man. Illegal

The scary part is that there are undoubtedly liberals somewhere in the world who believes this because they have never had to pay taxes before.

>“That makes me smart,” Trump interrupted, at the mention of his tax avoidance.

It really illustrates the racial differences in how people deal with unjust laws. Whites hire a pack of hungry kikes to fiendishly sift through them with talmudic devotion in order to unlock the cheat codes. Nigs just pack their track pants full of cash and run away.

Lol must be nice being armed while talking to the police and walking away with your life. We get killed for not even being armed. But ok

>tax avoidance.

So legally paying the least amount of taxes?

Got anything else? It does make him smart. Do you pay more taxes than you should?

>We get killed for not even being armed.

No you get killed for being stupid niggers that wont put down guns when you are told.

>Wesley Snipes wealthy black man. Had plenty of Jewish lawyers, still went to jail.

>Had plenty of Jewish lawyers

WRONG AGAIN

Why are shills so stupid. Well you did admit you were black.

I guess the point is that white people get less enraged and senseless, so even with a gun we're much more restrained before shooting and will listen and reason.

Of course a policeman will be more likely to immediately shoot a black man with a gun if experience dictates that once black people draw they fire indiscriminately and immediately without pause for discussion.

Say that to Terrance Crutcher. Unarmed. His only crime was that his car broke down .

>be black leach on 6 gorrillion gib programs thanks to the white man

>complain when a white man that works and creates jobs pays no fed taxes

Positively promotes pondering.

Robert Barnes. His Jewish lawyer. I love Jews btw. Wonderful people
jewishworldreview.com/0216/rbarnes021516.php3

shot by a black cop...

Wesley Snipes is stupid. How are people not getting that?

That's wrong though.

>Using tax law to minimize the taxes you pay is somehow a bad thing

>Follows the law
>Breaks the law

Get a better accountant, Wesley.

Nah, Crutcher was shot by some dumb white broad who shouldn't have been on the force to begin with.

Keith Scott in Charlotte was shot by a black officer while in possession of a stolen firearm. That's probably who you were thinking of.

I can barely keep all these dead people straight myself.

>Tulsa officer Betty Shelby fatally shot 40-year-old Terence Crutcher on Sept. 16
Nah

Live in PNW...

Have shit ton of guns on me at all time. Cops don't give a fuck.

From what I recall Snipes fell for that "I'm a sovereign citizen" crap and decided he didn't have to pay the IRS. Clearly stupid.

>I can barely keep all these dead people straight myself.
This is an American problem. It needs to be resolved

>high on PCP
>tries to get back into car

There is no problem. Except a nigger problem.

It's actually God's problem, if you really think about it.

>Leak classified information
>No jail time

And you say that women privilege isn't a thing

You don't know that yet either.

Shit's actually pretty rare . it's just that all these isolated incidents are beamed in to your living room now.

Depreciation of building value over time is a tax exemption.
Businesses have several laws that reduce their tax burden, and its very possible to pay little tax legally.

He shot at police before and want to jail. Gets out gets dropped fucking kek

Its easy.

>parks car in middle of road
>yells that its going to explode
>acting strangely enough someone comments on it
>refuses to obey commands
>finds PCP in car

I'd be very surprised if trump pays no corporate and property tax. The question is going to be his personal 1040.

Lol now Cred Forums is posting conspiracy theories. Im outta here. When Trump loses in November because he failed to address all the issues facing minority's communities . And When Hillary is president I hope you guys don't take it too hard. I hope you don't use the rope you always talk about on yourselves. Btw according to all scientific polls Hillary won the debate. I don't even like her I'm a Bernie bro. But Hillary will win. It's over for you guys.

Thy say it's anti-racist, what they mean is anti-white.

Reminder: anti-racism is codeword for anti-white.

>when you hear someone has more money than you so you belitter them for not giving all their wealth away for taxes

Bye nigger

Context , you idiot.

Do you think the guy in this picture was yelling profanities at the cop?

LEE MEE LONE, LEE MEE LONE, I DINDU NUFFIN FUKIN PIG

Do you think that the context of this picture is that the officer has been called due to a violent crime being committed by the man open carrying the firearm?

Good lord. You can't possibly be this stupid.

OP posts conspiracy theory.

Claims it's everyone else.

Using CNN their choice gave money to Clinton top kek

>Oh I found one case that proves my point gee looks like racism is alive and well in this country sorry buddy black people are killed just for being black and no black people in the history of the universe have ever resisted arrest or waved a gun at cops or committed a crime ever haha tough luck pal

lol, saged

>nigger is too dumb to hire a good accountant
>muh racism