What is your opinion on Elon Musk?

What is your opinion on Elon Musk?

Are there any Germans/German speakers that could summarise this text for me (in german).

stern.de/panorama/wissen/kosmos/elon-musk--so-will-spacex-den-mars-besiedeln-7078064.html

You would do me a great favour. Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
youtube.com/watch?v=q1fihj_ed9w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkaekKxfSc4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lEqeELMXsyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use Google translate. It's not great, but will get you what you need.

>gay musk wants a mars colony
>wants to make the price 140.000 per ticket
>basically telling us fantastic things so he get funding and then goes on a cruise in his new yacht

this wtf OP. German => english works well, it's not suaheli => arab (yet).

musk is probably the smartest person alive rn, at least publicly. the most important issue is the survival and preparedness for survival of our species. he understands this and is working to mitigate our chances of death. don't listen to the haters desu

You're from the Netherlands, which is basically a German dependence.

I find it offensive that you are unable to speak German.

I can speak it I just suck at making summaries

I need a German summary

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28 Check out 15:10

Yes it getting dark in the beginning is normal because of the bright flames, but even when the rocket left the frame its still dark, when it cuts to a camera further away its still dark, even the commentators said the sun set several minutes ago, despite the fact it was still bright the moment before the rocket ignited. Probably someone shopped it the right way making it dark, after the cut some other guy took the work, saw it is dark in the previous video and just continued it that way and the commentators had to roll with it

So no idea about his other stuff, but st least spaceX is fake

Also this user summed the article up quite well. He makes some predictions about earth not being able to sustain humanity on it for eternety, will probably get people there by 2025 and their new raptor engine is awesome as well and so efficient

kek you can't be serious.

please tell me you're a refugee...
please...

Why not? Because the guy who made the video is a flat earther? Doesnt change anythig on the footage. There is a reasonwh. I said check that part because he made a good observation there. Drawing the conclusion that the earth is flat from that might be overkill, but still doesnt change anything about that footage being edited. Or do you have any reasonable explanation how it can becom dark naturally in a matter of seconds?

>He makes some predictions about earth not being able to sustain humanity on it for eternety,
A bold prediction.

Sure, I do. The camera they used has a limited dynamic range, meaning it can't simultaneously capture extremely bright and extremely dark things. When the rocket starts it becomes very bright, and the camera closes it's aperture to limit the amount of light it lets in. The flame gets darker and becomes visible, but the sky darkens too. You can test this on any camera out there, commercial cameras are all like this. I hope you won't go as far as to suggest they included this flaw in every camera on earth so that they could use it someday to trick people.

Yeah, bur depending on how humanity handles itself it night be wrong. I mean if all people lived as closely as in a high populated metropol we would fit into texas, the restwould be open for agrea culture and everything. Of course it is dumb to put everyone into one place, but still it shows how big the earth really is. Though the way we are going we are going to make us go extinct ourself in a few decades

i'm pretty sure a camera is classified as a "devil box" in his worldview, so i doubt that explanation holds any value

And you just ignored the fact that the commentators even saythe sun set several minutes ago, despite ( i think it was 1 min and 30 sec after start) it being shortly before still bright. And the flames shouldnt be so beight that even that far away as after the first cut it is still shown dark. Look at other rocketlaunches. They show you it is bright from that distance

Nah, he's just trolling. A phoneposter using a smug anime girl and changing ID, that's a dead giveaway.

He's great.

He works hard and he has a creative, innovative mind.

I like his work a lot.

i think you have a bit too much faith in Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=q1fihj_ed9w
Check the sky at 3:50 vs 3:00. Also gets much darker in a matter of seconds.

Dont be retared. You can clearly see that the sun was already gone at the beginning of the shot. The background gets darker because cameras have a really slim range of light they can capture. When you want a normal background you would not see anything because the flame is so much brighter. And the commentator is simply babbeling stuff to what he sees on the monitor. God why do so many stupid people think that every spaceprogramm is fake. Never explain with conspiracy what you can explain with incompetence.

ID changed because i am not at home and were on my way somewhere else and since i am traveling my phone logs into different antennas giving me different IPs and thus ID. Nothing to do with trolling. Also despite the animeface at the top most people attacking me still argue at the bottom of the pyramid

You faggot again everyday always the same :DD

It's easy to dream on the taxpayer's dollar.

Not nearly as dark as in the spacex video

It is setting already yes, still it gets dark far too quick

Not my fault when there are always threads about this stuff (besides from my own i did from time to time admittedly)

>What is your opinion on Elon Musk?
Redditor who somehow got alot of money and is now spending it on his "bro I like space n shiiiit xD" interest

That's because the progress vid was shot during the day, and the spacex vid was shot during the night. Light blue becomes dark blue in the progress vid. Dark blue becomes black in the spacex vid.

Musk is a freemason that pockets millions by using dumb milennials to promote 'muh space' exploration while it's all obviously so fake. He's also polluting the earth with batteries for his cars that are not cleaner at all.

People saying he is innovative and all are looking for a hero while there won't be any. Ever. Jules Vernes writing about futuristic technologies a century and more ago is true vision. Not selling hype cars to rich dads and faking space for the cabal nor talking about pointless hyperloop.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkaekKxfSc4

This is the closest i found to the spacex conditions. Here just as in the other video you provided it doesnt change nearly to the extend than to the spacex video

>B-b-but it's because the rocket has nine engines and falcons fly

Ya right

>Don't frack or use oil goys!!!
>Here, let me rape the earth of all these rare metals and pollute a millions time more with toxic battery plants
>Have fun recycling those too
>Wanna go die on Mars for me? Pls?

Nice hand signs
I think he got de-Musk-ed

I dont know much about numerolgy, so i have no idea what im looking at. Anyone care to explain to me what im looking at

Bumping to learn that stuff

A being 1st letter=1. b=2, etc. L being the 12th letter, it is worth 1+2=3. You sum all letters of a word.

Dubs, but mostly 33,44,66 and 77 are their favorite numbers (masons, satanists, new agers, etc.). 33 being the highest degree in Scottish Rite Masonry is sort of a signature. They hide them everywhere as a form of mockery or ''revelation of the method''.

Remember the trapped miners in Chile? They were 33. They had some pod to help them escape. It was called FĂ©nix2 (pic related). Now they are making a movie about it called 33.

There also is Chaldean numerology, which is the same system with a different value for letters. In this system, only O and Z are worth 7, thus the occult of Oz.

In numerology, C, L and U are the letters worth 3. M, W and capital E are also visually representing 3s. This is why you have Mickey Mouse, Mad Max, Marilyn Monroe, Mystery Machine, LL Cool J, Lex Luger, etc. Not only this place has a hard on for repeating digits, of which I just got blessed.

>Oh no the Goyim knows. SHUT IT DOWN!

They often pick their numbers in the Bible, which is their enemy.

A third, or 33% of the angels fell with Satan to become fallen angels or demons.

Christ died at 33, thus mocking him by using that number.

3 also represents the pyramid or diamond, which they worship. Doubling it to 33 is their way to symbolize the dualist world they think they live in. As above, so below.

Orange is also their favorite color, being the only color adding to 33 in numerology. This explains the color of the suits of astro-nots.

Why do we specify the middle name of the black science guy already?

Really a sick and twisted bunch

Ah i knew how you count it and there being different systems, but had no idea about the symbolism. But two questions, which system should i look the most into?
And why do they use that? Arent they giving themself away with it? Is it their version of mememagic trying to enhance their success? I mean why else did they gove away 9/11 like in pic related, on neos ID in matrixyou see the date 9\11, i think even 2001. other cases are also shown already which predicted it.
What about this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lEqeELMXsyo

Also meming 9/11 a success? I dont know anymore man

Bumping so that leaf user may bring some enlightment on masonary for me

>Arent they giving themself away with it?

You see a lot of people talk about Masons and believing the global jewish-freemasonic cabalist conspiracy a.k.a the rigged reality?

>Which system should i look the most into?

Both. As long as they got their 33 one system or the other it don't matter.

>Why do they use that?

Revelation of the method. It has to do with alleviating your karma by telling in front of the masses what tricks you're going to play on them. Even if they don't understand it, it's fair play for them. Also pure mocking of sheeples.

Revelation 9:11 is the only place the Bible names the angel of the bottomless pit or the destroyer: Apollyon.

Here's Buzz Aldrin with his Shriner's fez. Another Mason like everyone important at NASA or should I say everyone important in this world almost.

Pic related is a flipped cover of Supertramp's 1979 album Breakfast in America. It shows Manhattan from a plane window i mean... Also notice the orange juice and clothes from the statue of liberty server. It all relates to another one of their album named Crime of the Century (notice c.c. initials). 9/11 was the crime of the century.

From beginning of construction in 1968 to 9/11, the towers stood for 33 years.

Rockefeller was behind the towers project. Matching the letters with the rank of the alphabet (1 to 26) gives:

18+15+3+11+5+6+5+12+12+5+18=110
The towers had 110 stories each
The towers stood like a big eleven in the sky

So in their believe its okay to fuck everyone over as long as they tell them they fucked them over? Thats fucked up.

I looked a bit at saturnism, basically the elites worshipping saturn associated with lucifer. The hexagon on its northpole being used in various variations. Like put triangles on the flat side of the hexagon you get the star of david. With 3 lines drawn to the middle it makes a cube like the one in mecca where they walk in circles around it like the rings of saturn. Open up the cube and you get the christian cross. Christians shouldnt pray to false idols and ting gods, yet they pray to the cross killen jesus, lucifer killing the messiah. They made humanity worship lucifer without them even knowing. At least thats what it looks like for me