MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON POL

USA THREATENING TO CEASE CONTACT WITH RUSSIA IF THEY DON'T STOP BOMBING ALEPPO RIGHT NOW

seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/kerry-threatens-to-end-syria-talks-with-russia-over-aleppo/

BUMP THIS SHIT

what contact?

ALL CONTACT
including anti terrorism partnerships and stuff

meh. good luck supplying those troops in afghanistan without russian transit

what if Russia withdraws from Afghanistan then?

Fucking Obongo is at it again.

>Kerry continues to write checks his ass can't cash

More news at 11, Johnny.

what contact, the americans already dont talk and end up 'accidently' bombing assad soldiers

what

gotta prep hill dog

WATS AN ALEPPO?

It's pretty celar Russia is taking advantage of perceived weakness during the election cycle and trying to capitalize on a disinterested American public.

Also can someone explain to me why lefties only just started caring about A Leppo within the past 2 months? Seems like such BS how they only are starting to care now, no better than GJohn in that respect in my eyes

>MOST IMPORTANT THREAD ON POL

And it will get ignored.

Bump

>Destabilize a country then try to invade it
>Get removed by invited forces
>Throw a trauma and refuse to negotiate a sensible deal
Never change US.

I will join the resistance if the USA tries to continue to support ISIS. Russia, for all their faults, is at least trying to sustain stability in the region while we continue to fund ISIS and other radical Jihadist groups and their puppeteer Saudi Arabia.

They feed on mass media trends. Remember Kony? It's flavor of the month with Leftists they are sheep being led from one pen to another all the while stuttering out how they're "free".

hmm

Because a recent military offensive by the Syrian army imposed a full siege on the insurgent-held areas of Aleppo.

Previously, both the government-held districts and the insurgent-held districts had their own supply line into the city. Now only the government side has a supply line.

This is what happens when you elect a marxist dindu

KING NIGGER