TURKEY TO BUY DEUTSCHE BANK

Fellow yuropoors, are you ready to welcome 80 millions turkroaches in the EU?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/erdogan-adviser-says-turkey-should-consider-buying-deutsche-bank

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/09/21/elizabeth-warren-wells-fargo-ceo-cnnmoney.cnn/video/playlists/money-and-politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
youtube.com/watch?v=YHkswia5gVo
youtube.com/watch?v=i-SgcKeKvqQ
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Mitgliedern_der_Atlantik-Brücke
youtube.com/watch?v=QFOGCKWHf1o&feature=youtu.be&t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=JybITdCrqyU
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-uk-will-help-turkey-join-the-eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Germany 2.0 buying a German bank
What's wrong with this?

bumperino

nobody interested?

Europe can enjoy their Turkroaches, we'll be safely out of it by 2019.

>europe corrupted by jews
>europe corrupted by islam
>europe cucked by everyone

Old news.

And honestly i dont think it will happen.

FUCK YOU NIGEL

Guess it's time for the next routinely german world war in europe.

TAKE ME WITH YOU

This is not the EU i wanted

third time's the charm senpai

Hans pls, Germany is too cucked and Merkelified to start another World War.

Good idea actually. We need closer bonds with turkey.

Good idea Erdogan! Especially after Moody downgraded your nations credit rating to junk status! I mean what could go wrong!?

>all the while UK is campaigning for turkey to enter the EU

You guys are so fucked that its not even funny anymore.

Hold your own referendum or get Queen Margrethe to abolish the government after intiating a populist uprising to trigger Article 50.

> le african american museum may may
> selfie generation embraces nature
> new europeans

God how they mighty have fallen, Nature used to be good

this is a joke right
>this is a joke right
THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT
>THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT
this is a joke right
>this is a joke right
THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT
>THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT
this is a joke right
>this is a joke right
THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT
>THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT

Literally the same pretext.... NOT ahahahehehahhshehamiriteguys ??!??? Or amirite?!

Yeah, well this time we won't be allied with you.
Japan can come back into the Axis and maybe we invite the newly independent britain, but you seem to be kind of a bad luck charm in world wars, sooooo... No hard feelings, right?

Germans are like a pride of lions. One leader who dictates where we go and if a stronger one comes and eats the old one, we will follow the new one.
We are loyal to our leaders no matter how retarded they are.

The german version of that National Geographic doesn't have that as it's title article.

It's just a regular one.
>Will maybe provide proof if I can find wherever I put it

LOOK ET ME

LUK AT ME

WE ARE DOYÇ BENK NOW

This makes me so happy. All the way Away with no problem but the shiftiness of the occasional grumpy Asian. And even then it's just bants. Enjoy the living hellfire that will become your country say hi to satan for me.

Good job Papa Britain for dodging the bullet

>Trump being dismantled by a massive media offensive, Hillary pretty much confirmed President
>Brexit never happening
>Germany being bought by Turks
>Front National going nowhere

Just end it all please.

>Roaches buy all our banks
>Roaches take over our cities
>Roaches push their religion and political agenda

Calling it now:
Newspaper Headline 2020
>Turks declare war on germany!
>Turks of all the world unite in action!
>pic related

>german version of that National Geographic doesn't have that.

Of course not, would not want to stir up any anti immigrant sentiment.

turks arent so bad

compared to arabs and niggers and slavshits

relax

It's ok because Europe under Islam will be rid of:
>commies
>faggots
>feministas
>SJWs
Thank you based abrahamic sandnigger religion

Whites under Islam would be so fucking based.

This is what Poland thought in 1939 too... Funny how your country is full of polish people and now you are thinking the same thing.

Fucking hate this shit ngl, but it is all our politicians.

This is why we voted out. The people don't agree with this, trust me.

Goddamn it, Erdogan. I want this motherfucker to collapse you faggot.

Fucking roaches, man.

You are in denial Hans.

All Islam are scum

haha good one. Now post a picture of your embassy.

I have offended our new Turkish overlords and for that I apologize.

How the fuck can Turkey afford it but Germany can't save it?

I would take a thousand Russians over a single Turk.

100% this. Even white niggers are better than brownies.

turks arent jews cuckboy

we'd wipe the floor with the bled out corpses of your pink nipple weak-blooded children

>defending roaches
>sees flag
Okay, yeah, take your (You).

Turks are like the dried kind of dog shit that doesn't even really stick to your shoe but still disgusts you, while all the other arabs are different kinds of dog shit, more sticky and vile the further you get towards that poo in box you call Mekka.
So yes. Compared to other Arabs Turks aren't that bad.

Just like putting a bullet in your brain isn't as bad as peeling your own skin off with a kitchen knife.

It will also be full of mudshits.

I would prefer a commie, feminist, all white Europe to a brown anti commie, anti feminist, anti SJW Europe. One is recoverable.

Common, you really need to ask?

No matter what country they are all banksters..Did you know financial institutes put out hidden links all over the internet so that when you google Elizabeth Warren negative articles come up. Here is why they do this..watch her slam Wells Fargo:
cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/09/21/elizabeth-warren-wells-fargo-ceo-cnnmoney.cnn/video/playlists/money-and-politics/

Elizabeth Warren is fantastic. Let's put the above link on all the websites we own to combat the smear campaign of the banksters.

>compared to arabs

Aren't you Arabs?

We had a violent, expansionist, warrior glorifying culture of our own and we conquered the world. We don't need to worship a paedophilic 7th century warlord to get it back.

j00z

How is this seen bad? Isnt the entering process the same timeframe as exiting?

t. Mehmet bin Goatfucker the sandnigger cuck master.

Daily reminder that arabs were once whites and islam caused them to turn into niggers

whirling poofters

you know how life is

one day youre typing this shit in your cozy kraut home

the next day you find yourself in a kraut trashcan outside, limbs hacked off, mouth stuffed with mom's severed scalp, tourniqette's on all your stumps, sloooowly bleeding out

should take 36 hours of pure suffering to end it all, that's how you'd probably go out, if you decided to tackle on some bloodlusted turks, faggot ass sissy nazi bitch

Arab conquest are about buying the target's elite.
Not using their imotent dick.

Fucking this, imagine a tall Nordic warrior with the Jihadi spirit the sandniggers have.

Who could stop us then?

>Germany can't save it?

I don't want Deutsche Bank to be saved, I want them to crash and burn. My only regret is that a) none of the other scummy big banks have been dismantled or even neutered and b) no single banker has been persecuted.

>we are loyal to our leaders no matter how retarded
Kind of like livestock aye

Germany is like the whining friend as a kid
>H-how can I lose, waa let's play again
>What? I lost again? N-no, let's play again
>third times the charm, I must win now

What do you mean?

>persecuted

Prosecuted.

fucking germans

>turks arent jews cuckboy
You unironically say this when ashkenazi jews are actually crypto turks from the north east of your country. The difference is, you seem to be just the low IQ version of a jew, but you are looking massively inbred none the less.

They dont agree with the brexit campaign helping turkey get into the Eu?

>Deutsche bank
>It's actually turkish

>This causes more Turks in the EU
Never going to happen. And if it does Turkey is retarded. Only a loss for them

Daily reminder that Vlad Dracula kebabed the kebab so hard their Sultan pissed himself and ran back to Istanbul to have comforting buttsex with his courtiers.

>tfw this is an actual, verifiable, historical fact

We're in the end times boys

stfu roach you cant even deal with a bunch of hairy kurds

>Roach trying to be tough
>needs his eight cousins and fourteen kidnapped underaged aunts to help him type because roaches are the biggest cowards on earth when alone or outnumbered.
Just keep trying, little roach. Maybe your hairy mama will believe you :)

Can I have source on Sultan pissing himself pls

They had it. It was called fascism.

>stfu roach you cant even deal with a bunch of hairy kurds

Of course, would YOU be able to tell a hairy Kurd from a regular Turkish female? :^)

those jews destroyed your country twice without an army and rule your sissified bitch elite now and forever son.

>muh reich

REICH?

you had your ONLY ((((empire)))) for 40 years, guess what we had ONE of our empires for 600.

germans are literally the poster children for failure on a historical scale.

kek

Oh, Germany, you know damn well your (((bankers))) have been persecuted

SURE U WILL

But religion is stronger than that.

Imagine what we could have done if we weren't held back by Christianity.

Stupid sandniggers pretty much blitzed everything from Spain to India, imagine what Europeans could do.

>your (((bankers))) have been persecuted

S-source? :^)

Better start rebuilding your military senpai and building a big beautiful wall

Pretty much, yes. But you have to admit, with the right leader we really get shit done!

I mean... Yeah, you're not wrong. Problem is that we are also the friend who owns the board game we are playing and will throw it around and break it apart in a tantrum every once in a while.
You can't say shit except wait for the tantrum to be over and suddenly he's a nice kid again.

So basically:
You totally wanna be friends with germany because he has all that neat stuff and cool games and is good in school and shit, but turns out that he has a mean temper and doesn't always think before doing stuff.

Hopefully this time they just dissolve Germanistan and never let it unify ever again

Show proof

Sad thing is lad, I know you want. Just just don't have it in you...

Nah it was our politicians, the ones who were pro-EU who were secretly negotiating to let Turkey enter the EU.

It was a massive turning point in the campaign when the Leave campaign starting saying Turkey will join the EU within a decade. The PM David Cameron (leading tbe remain campaign) said it was lies, that Turkey would never join the EU. Then someone found footage of him from a few years ago saying he was glad that the UK was doing everything in its power to get Turkey into the EU before 2020. Basically destroyed the Remain campaign

The Brexit campaign hasn't helped Turkey enter the EU, it was a major voice against it.

Yes, yes Britain very good.

............HOWEVER

Well, Vanga predicted the islamisation of west Yurop, so I'm not surprised.

Hall of Cost

We will buy DB

No

On it lad
>Wall
We have one, it's called the Channel

Soundtrack of the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

>comforting buttsex with his courtiers

>tfw no harem of fuckboi courtiers
why even live

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

JUST KILL EVERYONE IN GERMANY

SALT THE EARTH

CARVE OUT WOMBS OF YOUNG WOMEN WITH DULL KNIVES

MURDER EVERY GERMAN, AUSTRIAN AND SCHLEISEN WITHOUT PARDON

END THE PLAGUE OF GERMANIC CANCER UPON EUROPA AND HAND THEIR LANDS TO THE POLES, THE ONLY WORTHY ONES, THE TRUE PROGENITORS OF PRUSSIANS

GERMANS WERE A MISTAKE OF HISTORY

A TWITCH OF THE FABRIC OF THE BODY OF HUMANIT

GERMANS MUST BE ERADICATED AND THEIR LANDS HANDED TO POLAKS

PEACE

Turn germans into a landless tribe of workers wandering the world, constructing stuff with german quality but never doing any of the thinking and political stuff.

Kinda like anti-jews!

>Hall of Cost

First time I've heard of it :^)

kek the Emir of London strikes again

Fascism was a religion. It worshipped the soil and blood of the European peoples.

What did you expect? New Rome?

DELETE THIS

I feel the timelines slipping again

pretty bad ass famalam

>literally has a non-white head of state
>on the verge of electing a war criminal with AIDs

Have a (You) for your efforts.

Try harder next time and maybe you don't have to repeat second class for a third time!

Wew

what are they singing about? Something like this ?

The Isle of Pakistan is getting triggered lmao

>implying this blairite paki won't be in the gulag by the end of the year

delete this

And white men.
Muslims will kill us all asap.

One of them was Vlad Draculas brother.

Romanian history is weird as fuck, reads like an Alan Moore novel.

$791 billion GDP says that it won't happen, given that Deutsche Bank has something like 1.6 or 1.7 Euros in assets. But, holy fuck, I wish it would. It is also exposed to something like 42 TRILLION Euros in derivatives. Deutsch Bank is like a 50 year old box of dynamite that you stumble across in an old line shack in the middle of nowhere. It could set there for a couple more decades, but for fuck's sake, DON'T DISTURB IT!

Trump doesn't have AIDS and as far as I know has never been in war so...

no idea

we ceaselessly make fun of "almancis" (germanesques) who speak german and act like niggers

our look on turks in germany are exactly how italians see sicilian mafia in new york

they can elaborate.

Can any German translate this?

This makes me angry.

The thing is, the west didn't ask germans to do anything right after ww2. The only thing they were supposed to do this time was just don't fuck anything up once again.

But still, they had to break everything apart once more, they had to do shit, they had to destroy everything. And they keep the same pace towards the destruction they are bringing in just for the sake of not accepting they were wrong all along when they did their bad decisions and decided to stick to them.

The same thing that didn't stop ww1 and ww2 in their early stages, the same thing that had to lead the entire west over the verge of collapse in order to the entire world unite against the germans just for stopping them and their stubborn madness.

It's sad.
You're a basket place, krauts.
And don't give that saying that merkel is to blame. You're to blame. You voted for that bitch and you went welcoming your own destruction with flowers and shelter.

You deserve all of that shit. But the other people you bring down to this mess, well, they don't deserve it. They're not to blame for your mistakes.

And that's the reason you should be ashamed. That's the reason people should make decisions on your behalf because you can't do it for yourself, neither for others.

>he actually thinks Drumpf is going to win

After his performance last night I'll be surprised if he doesn't drop out before November

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

Soon

watch this video in youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=YHkswia5gVo

then imagine ME, saying the following thing to YOU in the exact same tone of voice:

SHUT THE FUCK UP MONKEY.

i think you are confusing them for (((them))))

Trump gained in support after that and HRC lost support to Gary Johnson.

kik

kek, nice edgy teenager fantasy, bitchboy

lol nice country mate

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's a single poll, better wait for a couple more

but surely it has elevated is maximum ceiling

DAILY REMINDER WE BECOME 16TH GDP PPP THIS YEAR SURPASSING THE SISSY DUTCH

YEEEEEEHAAAAW

THIS IS WHAT DRUMPFKEKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE XDDDDD IT'S SO FUCKING HILARIOUS LMAOOOOO

pan-germania when?

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

has been the third (3.) Reich, so there have been 3, you had an empire full of ugly people, congrats shitskin

TURKEY STRONG

lol Ottoman filth thinking they're an actual country with a worthy heritage

> the west didn't ask germans to do anything right after ww2.
That's news to me.

Hell, if I remember correctly, we are still officially under occupation by either the brits or burgers. Or were until very recently.

France wanted to do the same shit they pulled after WW2, the shit that created the Third Reich, and only the burgers said: 'Nah, brah, we be like. Chill and just like. Make the germans chill, too, ya know, brah?'

So yeah, in a sense you are right. The West didn't ask germans for anything.
Well, for one thing:
Their children.

Because for the last 70 years, Britain and Burgerland have dictated, sometimes subtle sometimes not so much, what our children learn about germany, our history and themselves.

The current state of germany is something the Allies very carefully created for decades, with the approval of those who were put in power after WW2.

The thing is, that you are kind of right. Unchecked, germany tends to go a bit crazy. Just a bit.
But is the solution really to give a lobotomy to the german people and to instill guilt over some made-up 'historical responsibility' in them? Because, as you can see, that seems to be shit as well.

kek, the usual Cred Forums mind masturbation, you never cease to amaze

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK UOMO BIANCO MERDA ORA NERI VINCE ITALIA! VAFFANCULO

Your historic and political knowledge seems to be lacking there... like a lot.

>the west didn't ask germans to do anything right after ww2
The country was in complete control by the US and soviets until 1990. Under soviet rules for obvious reasons and under US rule through treaties. Everything from education plans and media basically had to be sanctioned by them. You know who rules this country now? The ones growing up under this system.

>ridding themselfs of foreign influence and debt slavery
>madness

>You voted for that bitch
Yes because at the time of the election, she was the one with the most conservative views available. Literally no one could have forseen her going full retard like she did.

>You deserve all of that shit.
unironically blaming the general population in a (((democracy))) for fucking up. I mean it's not like anyone in Europe prior to WW2 wanted a war... nobody in Europe in the population was eager for a war you spastic heumonkey.

I fucking hate it when low IQ jungle cocain sniffers think they have anything relevant to say. Open some history books ffs before you continue to talk out of your ass.

I hope they do, and it collapses right after, so both Germany and Turkey are in ruins.

Gives Europe a few decades of breathing space to rebuild while, hopefully, those two countries never recover.

diaspora can be useful, learn from jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=i-SgcKeKvqQ

Please do, you were always kind of based.

N-no hard feelings over May 10th 1940, right?

I thought the UK was still going to take immigrants regardless of leaving the EU?

Turkey can't afford it even if they want it. The only way it's concievable is if the German government gives Turkey the money to
"buy it" as some ridiculous act to make it look like they're not bailing it out themselves.

even if they do as they say, the entry of Turkey into EU is practically assured

>brit in charge of deutsche bank
>boris helping turkey join EU til we leave
when wil continental fags learn that resistance is futile

and now try per capita

>>Trump being dismantled by a massive media offensive, Hillary pretty much confirmed President
>>Brexit never happening

>Trump being dismantled by a massive media offensive

Please. He was just terrible, and half of his supporters on Cred Forums agree, the other half are just in complete denial.

Elect Geert, then we'll talk.

lol you're so retarded

banks have the biggest influence over government

You are German. You don't understand the US electorate.

They're all the same, m8. Because those not involved are complacent.

And the common people welcome all of this.
I hope you save yourself right away before they start the next war. Don't make any military alliance with them again and shiet.

Then you'll be better off right from the begging.

I see your point, but my point is that you start destruction no matter what happens.
The united states and britain didn't ask you to welcome 2 million people into the continent, and yet you impose them refugee quotas.

But you're right, your people were brainwashed by them for a long time. But that doesn't exclude the possibility of realizing everything going on is still a mess, doesn't it?

That's my point.

As for the other uncivilized people answering me, get your shit together butthurt losers.

You're part of the problem, and insulting people that can see things beyond your closed mentality of selling bankrupting banks to failed arabs or failed arabs buying bankrupt banks won't change anything.

We can just hope the right side wins this time, and animals like you will be deprived of your right to vote as much as your right for speaking your troubled mind around.

>You don't understand the US electorate.

But you do, as evidenced by Romney's impressive landslide victory.

> But that doesn't exclude the possibility of realizing everything going on is still a mess, doesn't it?
I have to agree with you there. We are in the process of realising that shit has gone too far. Only I fear it is too late.

I still refuse to believe anyone unironically supported Romney. I voted third party because fuck both of them.

There is no Hope left , We are going to sunk and with us the world .

>I still refuse to believe anyone unironically supported Romney.

But it's me who doesn't understand the US electorate. Got it.

Turks wanna get a foothold in this new, unexplored land. The funny thing will be when they start fighting ISIS over there for control.

>I voted third party because fuck both of them.

Oh, and congrats on helping get Obama elected.

>and insulting people that can see things beyond your closed mentality

Thats the problem. You are not seeing beyond anything. You dont know shit about this country, about its people and history and you just repeat the retarded media and post war propaganda thinking it's the truth.

When I read things like
The united states and didn't ask you to
I'm starting to laugh really hard. Germany is in the pocket of the US. While the US gets shit into their mouth by Israel, we get shit into ours by the US... we are literally their bitch and many media comments make "fun" of this. We even have entire think tanks dedicated to licking US fart boxes.

Look at this think tanks members (only a very small excerp) and if you would know a thing or two about germany, than your anus would start bleeding of what is going on. All the relevant banks, politicians (of every party), media whores etc are in there... There are many people, and also many hints, that germany still is not a sovereign nation and still under US rule.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Mitgliedern_der_Atlantik-Brücke

Come on Hans! This time let's fucking do this shit!
youtube.com/watch?v=QFOGCKWHf1o&feature=youtu.be&t=24

>You and Sven always have to let it go so god damn fucking far

>9gag

>Be Hans
>Shilling for Hilary without getting paid for it
>Feeling smug
>Doing this while your banking system falls apart and gets bought by roaches
>Doing this while your women cuck you for mudslime dick
>Still feeling smug

All your good men died during WW2

>turkey becomes superpower

i don't even

>All your good men died during WW2

You had no good men to send to Vietnam.

Literally what difference is there between Romney and Obama aside from Romney is technically white? They're both globalist, kike loving scum.

It's a win win situation.

>A: Krauts get wiped out

>B: Krauts go full Reich and put the Turks in camps

Either way I am fine with it. The only danger is that Turks and Krauts breed and create women who are both shovel jawed, and hairy. Already I feel like I need to put up a one way mirror along the border.

Is this how you guys reassure yourself after getting your shit packed in twice during both the World Wars?

>people believe this

What you guys are is a bunch of pathetic losers. HRE was the last good thing to come out of your lands.

>Hairy Women
>coming from a Frogposter

>Literally what difference is there between Romney and Obama aside from Romney is technically white?

Next time you decide to throw your vote away, you may want to remember who gets to nominate Supreme Court justices.

youtube.com/watch?v=JybITdCrqyU

Congrats. You've sold yourselves into Muslim debt slavery.

Im turkish and and you have taken me in :) kek

Did you really think that the utilisation of a frog god entity, that existed to sew the seeds of chaos, would continually benefit your chosen causes?

You understand that even success gained through chaotic influence, will in itself become the status quo, therefore becoming the very target of said chaotic influence.

No entity that is fed free energy will follow the desire of people who cannot control it.

Kek has been fed by the spread of the meme across the western media. Entering the collective conscience.

Once another source of power is garnered, the original feeders, in this case Cred Forums can safely be abandoned.

You won both world wars because three powerful countries rushed to your help.

You lost in Vietnam because you had to fight alone and had no one to piggyback on.

> You dont know shit about this country, about its people and history and you just repeat the retarded media and post war propaganda thinking it's the truth.

Am I wrong or did you just describe your entire country?
But with the real consequences, because they go to the polls with that mentality and put it on the political spectrum, causing all the madness in the western world you're currently doing?

I said it once, I'll say it again, get your shit together you ignorant fuck.

It is about time that you should gather and go to the streets, you talk shit about brazil but we managed to gather MILLIONS of people for going to the streets and we got our fucking impeachment.

On the other hand you bastard people are welcoming MILLIONS of trojan horses for fucking up your entire country and all of your neighbor countries at their own borders.

Why can't you see beyond that, my "high IQ" friend?
Can't you see you're not only part of the problem but you still fuel it writing down shit like this?

I have no hope for your people. Even fucking brazilians and fucking venezuelans have managed to rip off their established leaders and you people still refuse to stop voting CSU, SPD and CDU.

You'll get what is coming for you, you heard that. And don't tell me afterwards that "that dumb guy under the brazilian flag" didn't warn you about it.

>I still refuse to believe anyone unironically supported Trump. I voted third party because fuck both of them.
>Implying there isn't already a massive amount of retards spewing this shit already

You misunderstand, it's the Turks that are hairy, and the German women who look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
It's a little known fact that Arnold was the most beautiful woman in the whole Austro-German region, but she left the country to become a movie star because of her great beauty.
Problem is once she got to America she realized that being the most beautiful woman in all of Austria and Germany still meant she was a shovel jawed, hulking monster to normal people.
So she abandoned her dreams of becoming Miss America and went into action movies instead.

kek

>Still won more wars than Germany

>Capital city has a muslim mayor
>"""""""""safe"""""""""

>Still won more wars

Yes, almost a century ago. Good times, good times. And long gone.

>turkey to buy europes biggest bank

fuck you germany you fucking kike cuck cunts europe will suffer as an islamic republic.

>you ignorant fuck.
>go to the streets
>we managed to gather MILLIONS

See, you again confirm what I wrote... you don't know shit about this country and think what you read in the media is all there is to it. But you seem to forget what in our country is different compared to your... we are the first world. And what this means is that our government still has everything under control to such a degree that when you open your door in the morning, you still literally walk right into greatness (seeing from the average joe). In my view we already need a civil war in slaughter everything in sight, but for this to happen, our country has to be worse than brazil... and even to get on your level is a long, very very long road.

In order for enough people to get angry there is needed a lot more to happen. This is because we live basically in a socialist country, lots of gibs me dats to silence the masses, so that they don't riot. Even the life of an unemployed low IQ faggot in germany is way better than life in brazil while having a job. You can't even comprehend the differences of our countries. When you are born in shit, your life is shit and have nothing to lose, it is easy to say "hurr go into the streets". But this is not the case for Germany, in terms of living conditions and education (compared to the other 90% of the world) you are born into greatness, you live in greatness and this is still the case. Only of you are a patriot/nationalist you see this in a very different light and thanks to post war propaganda and falsifying our history, it is hard to get people going again.

Every half educated person (especially on pol) knows the things you write so I'm rather baffled you think it is worth mentioning. Fact of the matter is, it still has to get a lot worse before anything happens and thanks to us actually having a working government and police force mostly free of corruption (compared to brazil police) the state has strong tools to keep the masses silent

You mean the Germans are fucking up the continent for everyone for like the 6th time in a row?
Business as usual mate.
The Russians have a national identity of struggle, they are always under attack or hardship, the French have the national identity that the Germans will eventually ruin everything, no matter what they're doing.
There's something wrong with their race, they can't help themselves.

Reminder that the EU paid turkey 3 billion in return for their effort in terms of holding refugees.

Have all the events in Turkey been connected to orchestrate a speedier integration into the failing EU?

As this is a DB thread - guys, normies are already aware about the DB. What are the chances the crackdown happens earlier than we expect?

>muh first world
>muh we don't get to go to the streets for claiming our right to complain because everything resembles "greatness"

So why you explain the americans going to the streets for complaining the vietnam war and actually bringing the troops back to their countries?

Why you explain the BLM movement (even though I'm against them)?

Why you explain PEGIDA and all of that?

You're just making excuses and calling off a country that has worse economic prospects is not the answer. You're making a fool of yourself instead of being inspired by people that actually had the balls of doing what you refuse to do because you're too busy in the internet talking shit to others.

When you man up you will realize I was right. It has nothing to do with education, you just lack the attitude. That's why jamal and mohammed is currently fucking your women on your behalf even though they can't say half a word in german, while you're making up excuses for not rioting and actually doing something about your own country and people.

You're the reflection of your people and the reflection of its future. A failed one that will be reduced to a place like brazil, what ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN in the past and caused the mass migration of germans to brazilian lands.

I hope you like brazil then, my friend. The "third world, the shit" or whatever the hell you call it.
Because that's the future you building, whether it is in brazil or in german soil.
That's the future of the world you're building up and refusing to stop your actions.

But you refuse to see that's the future the rest of the world didn't choose for them. And you're wrong by doing that decision on their behalf, if you wanna know the truth.

>but for this to happen, our country has to be worse than brazil...

You and Sven, each fucking tyme!
You have to let everything go to shit then you act, instead of just under the way say; oy vey! This isn't going as we thought, let's actually do something so this doesn't go so bad/far...

>BUSTED EMPIRE MENTALITY
>BUSTED EMPIRE MENTALITY
>BUSTED EMPIRE MENTALITY

But if you reflect Hans and Sven(part you), you will find this to be the truth. You stand strong and I even busted Sven in this.
>No they are all the Kings subject[we are going to conquer all your asses, and you will be our Kings subjects]

It's what differ us in part a lot from Sven, we're like burgers while he is the britbong. Empire mentality while we wave our flags and banter and don't give a shit other than about the fish, weather, babes and drinking beer and home made booze

>All true
You have to let it go to shit to not move from your principals/morals
>BOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Waiting for Sven to pop here

This.

But he's a kraut, he can't understand basic syllogism, he just likes following orders and all of that.

>bringing the troops back to their countries?
Because their liberals back then were already as bad as the liberals we have today in germany and getting slaughtered by the thousands over there is still way different than what is currently happening (by means, not end result)

>Why you explain the BLM movement
I h ave never explained them. You probably mean "how do you explain them". Because the US does not have gibs me dats like the germans do. Here you can live fucking great without a job and even have health care, while the niggers don't have that. The US does not have socialism to keep the masses silent. Socialism is the tool for control masked as social equality.

>Why you explain PEGIDA and all of that?
Because we still have some people left that know whats up... 20-30k going on the streets in a population of 80 million though.

>actually had the balls of doing what you refuse to do because you're too busy in the internet talking shit to others.
First of all, you was the one starting the shit talking and I gave you my opinion in the same manner and now you are butthurt because you are out of arguments. Secondly, I spread pol propaganda through fake social media accounts reaching thousands, the only way I can make a difference (revolution from within) without losing my job here. So fuck off with the "while doing nothing" shit.

>You're the reflection of your people and the reflection of its future.
Now you are basically copy pasting Hitlers speeches kek.

>When you man up you will realize I was right.
I already wrote that everyone here knows the things you write and I already wrote that I agree you huemonkey.

>It has nothing to do with education, you just lack the attitude. That's why jamal and mohammed is currently fucking your women on your behalf....
Its like talking to a child wtf man

because they will always have tyrants in the fucking office, why hasent merkel been impeached yet, why has anyone did anything yet what the fuck is wrong with you people you just sit around while fucking old men and brown nogs just kill rape and fucking exploit people. Its retarded the whole contient is fucked, have fun in hell europe islamic worship is false prophecy.
im sorry your people are to retarded to stand up.

A FUCKING RAMP

When Germany is done with you, you will beg for the punishment you have just described, it will be too merciful a punishment for what your people have done.

The end will come for your people my friend.

Antichrist confirmed.
>erdogan
>dragone

Kek has spoken.

>while you're making up excuses for not rioting
God dammit, do you even understand what I wrote in the last post? Have you even any knowledge about economic stability, human psychology and the likes?

>A failed one that will be reduced to a place like brazil,
we were "below brazil" in 1945 and were #2 on the planet in 1955. We will rebuild this nation after the coming civil war stronger than before. And before you go further with your blabla, getting "reduced to a place like brazil" is what needs to happen in order for change to occur. This isn't a fucking movie or super hero comic.

>refuse to see that's the future the rest of the world didn't choose for them.
Ehem, most of the planet is already on "your" level while the others are following willingly (US, France, UK, Sweden, Italy and Spain... also let the slow immigration happening without saying a word and now since merkel is going full retard everyone points the finger). At least now we have debate and for the first time since WW2, a right wing party is rising in germany. Would have merkel not opened the flood gates and the slow decline would have continued like the last 30-40 years, then literally nothing would change and slow death is inevitable.

You are just crying because everyone is not literally hitler and the wehrmacht isn't marching in the streets. Again, this isn't a god damn movie, you actually have to apply "real life" to your thinking.

Lol, says the commie country that only works due to having oil. Would oil be worth nothing tomorrow, you guys would be venezuela level after your reserves are eaten up kek. The moment, you come under the capitalist debt boot like the others, and then you'll get cheap labour imported because people like you are just too expensive... and too white kek.

Your country is just too well off for shit to start happening. You are talking down on others from the ivory tower of comfort, lacking understanding on the matter.

They already had a big beautiful wall though.

FUNNY ISN'T IT.

politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-uk-will-help-turkey-join-the-eu/

>Yeah, well this time we won't be allied with you.
That worked out pretty well for you in WW1, right?

it's so fucking true!

Have you ever worked with german engineers before? Well.. fucking almost going to id me due too size so I need to replace some of the actual field here, not important

>Be börkbörk mountain ape user
>Working at a small company
>In 1-2-3 we enable the entire world
>We be like I dunno 6 actual coders but tons of other people
>All systems running smoothly as required on the lit champagne popping date some year
>Some smaller ones added when they get their shit together, which usually is the problem

POINT
>Hans got a mayor company thousands of people
>Dey are still .... and even years after the date stuck on... Germany
>That is they have that running but still going around on it

Look there is doing thing right and good, but there is also the thing about being to picky to every single detail and reportings!!!!!!!

We kekked, long story I kno also I am on the funny tobacco nåw.

Just a difference here, in irl. The germans couldn't understand how on earth we even could accomplish this in such a short time span, with so few people and in part when they got know us coders and how few we were.

Guess when they got to us on the phone they were expecting a new guy each time(that's like wildfire when they get to talk to us or $$$), but no, it was me or another guy.....

>wtf! is it one guy there? and it ain't no polchewirche this shit is sturdy as fucking hell and the code is brilliant (this is a fucked field t hough, but we know our shit, we don't horse around)

Again. Samefagging for science.

> PEACE

kekd, 6/10

Just... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I love your research though Hans, they can't take that away from you.

Nothing is like reading a technical german research paper. Short, precisce, exactly to the point and so carefully and perfectly done! I just fucking love it all. All the relevant(and even the not relevant) maths, proofs, graphs.

When I studied I loved using them as refrences due too this and also spit in my own school or well states eyes.
>THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT A REPORT IS NOT ABOUT SELLING! THAT IS NOT SCIENCE!

Arg we got a problem with the pols here fucking up our schools, it started in 94(pure coincidence) and now the last years while I witnessed the shit, they went spiraling. Tech thesis to choose from spammed with muh children in africa and other femi crap, all the good people saying fuck you and quitting or just making their own.
>BUT user THE REPORT MUST SELL.
Fuck this shit man, we ignore it though but have to like follow this and this rules on everything pisses me off!
I fucking add my graphs, equations, neural network configurations, training methods, ec generated algoritms and whatever the fuck is actually relevant for my research not fucking children in africa they can all be lobsterfood, they have nothing to do in this, and the fucking women are then hogging researches for making stupid APPS!!!! Yes that's research, see everyone I made some retarded app [that has no use and never will be used or lead to anything] for starving children in niggerville who ofc we all know have both computers, iphones, androids and the works

>RANT OVER
Pissed of scientist?
Yes

>credit rating changed to junk like greece
>roachminister says they should buy bank they can't handle
>britbong expert claims roaches can't handle it
>krautfresser screaming happenings
OP is a fag

Turkey knows if DB goes down, it's sweet refugee deal is toast. Also, there will be no possibility for Turkey integration into the EU if and when a complete economic meltdown happens.

This is literally the banking equivalent of Chernobyl.

Godspeed Europeans, your country has been infiltrated, your population sedated, and your culture corrupted.

Your citizens have no weapons, your government has no backbone, and your banks have no money.

This is a recipe for a complete fucking catastrophe.

Lmaooo cool story m8

Germans are generally chill guys, but I find them very impractical people when it comes to reality.

Things wouldn't be getting at the point they're heading to in their country right now if they didn't pretend everything is good and everything is going fine...

I once worked with a german guy in an IT project in a company. We had to review a code, and if it was worth saving it, we would just fix it and put it to work once again.

If the code were already fucked up and it weren't worth saving it, we were allowed to write a new one instead of fixing the old one all over again, so we could put it working again as fast as possible as a new code without any major problems.

So, we reviewed the code, and it was literally fucked up because the old employees that have written it prior to us had done it so shitty that most of the team came to a consent that it wasn't worth saving it.
But the german guy insisted that we should fix it anyway instead of throwing it away just because "there was nothing saying in our schedule that we were allowed to just throw it away as our primary option on our task, so we better just fix it because it was already done by someone else that worked here before us".

Long story short:
We lost like hours of our spare time just coding for a thing that would have been done way faster if we started coding a totally new code, and I believe it would even work better if we have started it all over as a new project.

I can't see why they are so attached to rules and all of that. They can't improvise and stick to the rules over anything else (even if there are no rules).
I find them generally very impractical in that matter imo.

>turks arent so bad
>turks are different than arabs

Call me a newfag but I really don't get how all of Europe despises Turkey.
Is it butthurt/passive aggressiveness born from the Ottoman Empire days?

trump can win the electoral collage?

You have to understand the mentalitiy of the German. For most of recorded history the German lived in tribes successfully pushing back the advances of any civilisation to cultivate them. Later the German learned that there is strenght in unity, so other powers sought to divide the Germans. All the others knew that letting the Germans unite themselves would lead to very big catastrophes (see both World Wars). The typical German is stoic and autistic. If someone is not playing by the rules, he seeks for a way ro punish them. If something goes beyond their comprehension they try to destroy it.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

You're a brown, theocratic shithole thats parasitically living in Greek clay, tearing down the Christian aspects and ruining the hagia sophia.

We have nationalism

And in that framework, what austrian people are?

your population is still full of false prophet worshiping chimps that are weak and have to kill everything.

Funny isn't it?

mohammed was a pedophile who raped little boys

GOOD MORNING

With what lel

Germany can't start a war because they are in the EU hahahahAHHAHAHAH how IRONIC.

>xdxd crusade white power
Kill yourself you flouride nigger i hope niggers fuck each other even more and we will not see you filthy wannabe-whites

The world wars happened because germany didn't play by (((their))) rules, not because germany obeyed them. The other countries were just ok with licking capitalist boots because of their size, they couldn't create change anyway, too insignificant.

When you try and fail, you are labeled an idiot. When you try and win, you are labeled the hero and conqueror. The others talking shit didn't even try and so they want to bring the rest down to their level to not be alone in their insignificance.

>i am w-white too love me p-p-please
Amık salağı öldür kendini

Deutsche bank is alrdy 20% Quatari. You should call it muslim money institute.

Germanys mentally retarded little brother with balkan roots that somehow managed to speak something that resembles german.

>germany
>good at war

fuck off retard nigger, even if you and your chimp army will take over the world you will just kill your own people. Thats the problem with your shithole country you stupid mother fuckers have no faith in anything, have to give up and kill people for simple shit thats why islam and your dumb sand castles fail simple shit that you will never understand even your children are fighting for your your killings and war. I hope everyone gets nuked so this hypocritical and lied fill shit with piss lam and oil ends. Fuck oil we should be 50 years advanced but no you and your fucking stupid saudis drag us down. Fuck off and get ass raped you stupid mother fucker

Oh, that's just simply mean.
They gave you Hitler, for fuck sake!
Also, Austro-Hungary was not a bad deal (well, after 1867, that is...)

FUCK
YOU
ROACH

THANKS TO OUR BEST ALLY UK WE ACTUALLY GONNA RUIN EU! Can you imagine that? You guys gonna see a lot of mosques.
Wait the 20 million kurds that wanna live in Germany

Turks are at the same tier as arabs and niggers. The thing that amuses me most is that the turkroach desperatly wants to hop on the slav hate and pull retarded devide-and-conquer westerners on his side and always fails It's because your buthurt that the slavs always absolutely fucked ottoman ambitions in europe and the russians allways raped all kinds of turks in asia. In comparison to your shittyness slavs are solid gold.

Turks are dumb, inbread animals. The times of horde tactics are over, roach. If the west wanted you dead, you'd be a crater.

This is so stupid and so wrong it is not even funny
Özendiğin adamlara bak amına koyayım

We invaded Poland, ran out of artillery ammo after 10 days, were nearly out of fuel for aviation and tanks and had to ration that after 14 days and infantry ammo started running out after 3 weeks against poland. Our military was smaller/ weaker than that of France and considering that, we actually pwnd the shit out of them, sadly we didn't win. It took the combined forces of the 4 strongest countries on the planet to work together (2 fronts for germany, US supporting britain from the start, later joining and lend lease to the USSR) to defeat it. The war was won by britains unwillingness to accept peace offeres partnered with US economic might and Soviet lifes, together with high ranking traitors, fucking up the eastern front (slowing supplies, falsifying or destroying reports), destroying information about the normandy invasion (it was known 2 days prior) and stopping spain from joining the war.

The suprise attack on the USSR is what saved the continent from being enslaved by communism (their military was bigger than that of all the other countries combined) and that the soviets even got half of europe in the end was thanks to US and british support to them (and churchill giving them half of europe in the percentage agreement of 1944).

I would say that his isn't such a bad result in the end.

Tell me britbongs why this is a great idea and why you cannot dispute it.

Nordic-Anglo uprising when?

> Wait for 80 mil Germans settling in Turkey
> Wait for 3 mil Gypsies streaming into Turkey
> Wait for Strassbourg to cuck your asses into oblivion
> You'll be paying for the Pigs debt
> After the elections an ethno nationalist majority will genocide all of you shitskins across the EU with an EU army
Go ahead and join them.

Okay.

Add wall between England and Scotland.

Anyone wanna help me refresh my muzzie hate folder?

Hadrian tried that and it didn't work, face it the Scotts are far more crafty than Mexicans.
The only way to stop them is to blockade the country and starve them of Mars bars and heroin.

Britbongistan gets a bit uppity since Brexit. The muslim rape gangs and Sharia controlled zones are not satisfied with this.

Germany isnt so bad at war. Its the greedy politicians that always fuck up everything and get us buttfucked from all sides in the end. Also i wouldn't consider fending off 4 allied armies ,although all was lost, weak.

Basically butthurt yeah

Ananıda vereydin

>He doesnt know he's on an island with those fuckers.
>He can't see the world will use England regardless.
>He really thinks voting did something.
Mate, I have some terrible news for you.

>This is why everybody hates roaches and you will die.

his advisor making a statement that Turkey should buy DB is meaningless

>Roach trying to be touch.
Come over, we'll show you a good time :)

>One of our empires.
>Cant figure out having had multiple empires only means you lost them.
>Doesnt see how stupid this makes him.
Please roach, go on, its hilarious. You will be glassed.

>Germany wanting a jew to take over.
I can feel hitler turning.

In a rather short time, you'll look back on this moment and laugh as someone is going to kill you.

Christian turks are fine, mooslam turks are turd under foot tier.

>This coming from a roach.
It only means we have been fucked again and again by the EU, its literally nothing.
Why not have a visit to our nice country, I'm sure you'll find it lovely down south :)

No, it's mostly that you're brown and smelly. If you guys weren't brown and smelly, nobody would give a shit about Greece or Turkey. But you are brown and smelly and you keep trying to make Europe brown and smelly and we don't want to be brown and smelly. We like being normal.

Always remember that the valiant secular roaches, inspired by what few drops of European blood was left in their veins, tried to overthrow the Islamic dictator Erdogan and restore secular democracy to the country.

The Mustard Race strikes again.

Our closest relatives are greeks. You can't tell a difference between a greek and a turk. So you're full of shit.

> Look at me I'm your boss now.

Labour wants to.

Please erase all of the debt based on Sharia bullshit banking, that would be the nail in the coffin.

You're no one boss, just a random turkshit.

Someone actually into shit like this here

I'm not going to write a long post because no one will read it.

Basically, the tl;dr is that DB has aged for this century and is a hot potato getting thrown at different sides. Buying into it is buying the ability to throw the hot potato at someone else later for a (potential) spread

Germans should be happy that their economy is going to get injected with Turkish capital while the burden of DB will fully fall on the Turkish government

You'll need Hadrian's wall again.

Did you believe that shit retard?

alba forever ruler of the isles :DDDDDDD:DDDDD:D:DDDDD:DD:DDD

Too bad there's only like .7% christians left in turkey and not a lot of seculars. Granted it's not full blown muslim-tier....yet

>Implying it won't be us saving their crumpet eating asses again.

gee i wonder who would profit from that.

>state buys heavily debt ridden bank
>after buyout immediately defaults