Start to loose hope after the debate since Trump didn't 100% crush it

>start to loose hope after the debate since Trump didn't 100% crush it
>go to work
>all normie friends talk about how Trump took fucking control of it
>even the moderator couldn't keep him down
>aware of how biased the questions were

Don't let the shills get you down, Cred Forums. He won the debate by a wide margin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
youtu.be/925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A thread was pruned for this...

Even blacks on instagram were taking his side and referring to him as a new york nigga.... you can lose the battle but win the war for sure

Thats because presidential debates are not high school debates. They are all about visuals and presentation. Trump did a B- on that, which was better than people expected. Hillary on the other hand did not exceed expectations.

Good post Bulgar

It was the way he could make Lester and Clinton shut up like cucks whenever they tried interrupting him.
>EXCUSE ME

No shit, its the msm media...but honestly I think there may even be a deeper meaning inside of it.

I think that hillary is trying to appeal to a different demographic. She simply has a different strategy to trump.

You see, most of her shit is "well there is this bad thing, and its bad, and we should do something about it." If trump really wanted to, he could completely obliterate this low energy feeling based horseshit. And he did do so many times.

But watch this video as to what I mean that hillary has a different strategy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU

She is not playing to the same audience as trump. She is playing to people who do not think in logic, who do not think in virtues or in actually fixing problems. Because she is targeting the r selected people who are generally just extremely unintelligent. And also women.

What we are seeing from hillary is something that is part of the last stages of societal decay.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

simply put, people who had a nuclear family unit were essentially different beasts. They were wolves. And trump with his speech tries to play to the wolves senses. He says "there will be elk, and you will be able to slay it", while hillary tries to reason with bunnies saying "well the other bunnies are equal too, and there will always be grass on the other fields, dont worry little hoppers". Or something like that.

Hillary isnt trying to compete with trump directly. And depending on what kind of nature still rules as a majority, or if the bunnies want to be protected by the wolves (since thats in their nature as well), will decide this weird outcome.

I noticed that as well. When I mentioned it while watching the debate with my left-wing friends, they were really angry. Trump interrupted both Clinton and that Negro all the time and whenever these two tried it, Trump shut them down like the disobeying children they were.

No one lost hope but CTR shills.

She also showed her parkinson's on camera.

>youtu.be/925ihXI1lkE

>5th edition

Trump definitely plays 3e/Pathfinder

>loose

He did indeed win but he didn't hit her hard enough for most of us.

Of course he won. Reddit fags flooded pol on Monday because they where savagely ass raped by trump.

Wow, you wrote all that? Get a fucking life senpai

>spend hours browsing new boardgames
>see a video of varg and his own version of d&d
>get back to pol
>the first image I see is this

Please, lord kek, I have seen enough of the meme magic, you dont need to waster your mana on this.

slavshit tier mental gymnastics ITT

lmao

>Dad was a hippy in his youth and mostly votes democrate
>Mom kinda a feminist but hates the modern movement.
>visit for a weekend
>I have no face when I found out they're both voting for Trump
Feels good.

thanks for the free bump faget.

have another

>Admonishes somebody for being able to express concepts complex enough that 140 characters isn't enough.
>Wonders why people are dumb as fuck.

I usually only post advanced lore on double this chan. But occasionally I also like to believe that there are some moderately red pilled here who may appreciate these types of things.

Knowing all of this lore, all of these things it is but my service to inform others of these. And I think its fairly accurate.

>Pathfinder

yea, I witnessed my nu-maleish roomate get redpill charged going

>wow I would vote for Trump if he wasn't so racist
then I explained to him how that's bullshit and he nodded and said huh

any minute now that capsule will pop

If your counterpoint isn't some 2E goodness you need to stop posting and go back to playing WoW

this.

the MSM is saying he lost.

All of my literally gay area commiefornian white family who voted for obama say otherwise though.

Things that never happened: The Thread

Which some anons (possibly shills) were saying was terrible and showed how un-presidential he was

>people thinking it's not a quality of a leader to control a conversation

horrible

I agree, they're trying to strike two different tones. One might argue that they both "won" the debate - she pulled off the smug self-assured bitch performance that liberals love, Trump pulled off the genuine straight talker performance that BIGOTS love

Wow, there's a lot of red-faced butthurt denial in this thread.

> two historically shitty candidates
> picking a favorite
> wew

you said it. After calling Trump Hitler for months, the bar was really low. All he had to do was show up and not be Hitler for 90 minutes to win.

yea but that's the thing.

That's why you guys thought he lost.

I was saying this the entire time though.

>he can't hit her hard, for fear of looking like the strawman the media has been creating for over a year

everyone was saying 'HE'S GONNA CRUSH HER LIKE HE DID JEB'

I was the whole time saying no the way for him to win is to appeal to the moderates. Everyone who is voting for him is still going to vote for him. The independents and moderates have been fed this information that he's a buffoon who can't control himself. So he had to look calm, cool and collected. The interruptions he DID engage in were fine in my book, because he still came off as forceful yet controlled.

The moderator interrupting him and trying to correct the record mid-debate was absolute disgrace tier and nigger holt should be executed

Some words, like "bigot" are basically screams that come from a certain archetype. Its basically a bunny screaming "murder!" It is tied all the way back to the low volition DNA. It has no universal value to us.

Some words belong to certain people. And that word does not belong to ours. It does not belong to the wolves. And thus, it does not resonate within our souls. It literally does nothing anymore as we dont have the neural clusters to recognize it.

At this point, liberals words to me are but dove sounds that I dont recognize. The only thing that matters with me and them is violence. If they dare to step out of line, no matter what kind of shit they scream. Its going to be violence towards them and I feel no shame in not only defending myself, but I also want to attack them.

yep.

that's why he couldn't 'destroy' her like shills and political infants were all saying that he didn't.

That pic is fucking awesome.

I also have ceased to have an emotional response to being called "bigot" or "sexist" or "racist". Whereas in the past I would have felt threatened, now I just roll my eyes

Jeeze the dellusion on Cred Forums is worse than on /x/. I wonder how people are going to rationalize things when trump loses by a historic landslide? Looking forward to seeing all the triggered trumpkins.

You are American and you can't spell fucking 'lose'. Feel fucking ashamed.

>He won the debate by a wide margin.

increasingly desperate man.jpg

My dad saw the debate, he said the same. He said that Trump was civil and had many economical ideas. What happens is that American's politics are tame as fuck, and what you guys saw in that debate was pretty tame for our standards. Don' know about others countries.

The thing is, if you dont have the neural cluster in your head that thinks the same as the liberals. The liberals cannot trigger that neural cluster. That is basically what is happening.

Many of us, how weird it may sound, transitioned to being K selected (since some of us started out as degenerate neets who were r selected). And once we did, the language that we used has changed our brain. Simply put, the more of some language that we used, meant that some areas of the brain grew larger. And in turn, the parts that we did not use, grew smaller, until they almost completely disappeared.

Some liberal will read through all of this and think "well what I have is the ultimate value, the ultimate truth, this transition must be wrong!". The problem of course is that no matter how long we are established or not, it is not wrong, and we are growing stronger by the day.

We are already so strong that a lot of us have made the switch to being a majority K selected. The only thing we need now is more practice.

He did win in the minds of the people. This is not some kind of debate where you win points or some other bullshit, it's a debate of emotions and personality.

Trump just has a winning personality. Hillary is very untrustworthy and weak minded and it shows in her presentation.

>liberals love smugness
>bigots love genuineness

I guess I'm a bigot...

In the US "loose" and "lose" are synonymous, as you always lose with loose women.

I understand it's different in Sweden.

I know it's because we are so controlled by our media.

I mean, just think about how controlled our media must be, really. It's basically the nexus of world media.

Americans are the most babied people/ country in the history of the planet. THAT'S why the emails is just 'a scandal.' Because americans don't even know what having our lives destroyed because of traitors feels like. Most of us don't even think it's possible for us to be invaded.

That's why people can compare hillary's emails to trumps tax returns. Because we've never had any real physical conflict.

'Life Threatening' is a purely cerebral thing for us. It's pathetic. We are intentionally kept in a bubble. Most of us haven't even been in a fight before.

that's why we are so easily convinced of moral equivolancys. I cannot state this enough. We need a war. That's what we need.

America AND Europe needs an existentially threatening war. It's the only way to regain perspective.

they are not synonymous you colossal fucking tard. just because its a common error does not make it correct.

>learning English at your madrassa
>knowing the correct spelling of loose
Choose one

Except actually though. There's people who love constructing big ivory towers (pretentious intellectualism) to hide in and fling snark over the walls via catapult, and people who trust their sword arm (perceptive ability) enough that they feel confident standing out in the field waiting for new challengers (rejecting the ivory tower bullshit and preferring to fight on open ground / speak from the heart)

What in the fucking world is madrassa? I admit it sounds like a fieldtrip of keks

My left-wing friends have turned this into "Trump was mansplaining" and other ways of saying he's a misogynist.

>tfw normies spamming about how Hillary won the debate 24/7

i feel alone like I'm one of the 5 trump supporters on Mexico

that's cause you are canadian.

most americans are more entrenched in this race,and as a result have become immunized against these sorts of intellectually vacuum'd arguments

It's kind of like catholic school but with more gay sex and AK-47s

>yfw when your average Cred Forumslack is high enough IQ to get confused by the debate compared to normies but not as high enough like Trump to fully realize his master plan
His entire debate performance was completely planned, every last thing, right down to the exact way he leaned on the podium, and the specific avenues of attack he passed up. He knew exactly what he was doing. This is all part of his greater story arc.

I think everyone who follows this election closely was disappointed because we A) wanted to see Trump eat Hillary alive and B) know he is perfectly capable of doing so.

But the average low-information normie will be shocked and impressed simply to learn that Trump is not literally Hitler. That's how low the media hysteria has set the bar for Trump.

That's step one. Convince them he's not crazy. Then he wins them over with the spectacle of shitlary's evisceration

Shoulda told xir that you looked up "mansplaining" in the dictionary and it was defined as "the act of being correct while also possessing a penis"

Underrated

The first time that happened I actually jumped out of my seat. It was EXACTLY like when he silenced Jeb.

Hillary fucking Clinton got Jeb'd the first time she tried to engage Trump frontally. The only time she looked genuinely shocked the entire debate.

yep. my low-info roommate who used to criticize me for supporting Trump actually watched the debate - probably the first time he ever saw Trump speak uninterrupted. He remarked that Trump "made some good points." I was shocked

who are you who is always such a smart jap flag guy in these threads about trump's high order maneuvering
I always recognize your posts

Nice ID Żyd

The thing about Trump is that he has legit good policies. As long as he'll make it to the low-info voter's ears with it he has a huge advantage over Clinton.

The onlt wide margin was Trump's butthole after Clinton fisted him for 90 minutes straight.