Why is it such a social norm for white Americans to wear their shoes in the house?

Why is it such a social norm for white Americans to wear their shoes in the house?

Don't they realize it's a barbaric act looked down upon by a majority of the world?

I don't and never have, but I agree that it is a disgusting norm.

The same world that is fine taking in muslim rapefugees and criminalizing speaking ill of kikes? Fuck their opinion.

>shoes inside
>full floor mat

what is this insanity

What does this have to do with Cred Forums?
Sagegoesinallfields

Tile vs carpet

lel ye that is pretty funny to see in movies/tv-shows

i'd love to see how those floors look like in the average american house who does this

>The same world that is fine taking in muslim rapefugees and criminalizing speaking ill of kikes?

Don't try to change the subject, 'muritard.

Shoes inside with no mat is the way to go
Easiest to clean

Whether you have tile our carpet, you still shouldn't have shoes on in the house. In fact, the only difference is carpet is harder to clean.

I don't, what the hell are you talking about?
That tracks in mud

I'm just a fucking savage and sit with my legs on the sofa with my dirty trainers

I do it too.

It's the same subject, moron. I'm citing those as reasons why the point in OP is meaningless.

Do Amerifats not have slippers?

Cool thread Chang. Want to shove it up your ass?

It's not.

Agora have nothing to do with refugees or kikes

I'm white as it gets, American, and I was raised to leave my shoes at the door. No point in ruining good carpet or home-made hardwood flooring. When I saw my friends track their dirty shit all over their homes, I was mortified.

It isn't a white problem, it's a trash problem. Trash is almost every person who breathes. We are the freaks.

Because we are the dominate culture and you are all stuck in the dark ages when you lived indoors with your fucking goats.

It's easier to clean if you have no shoes on in the house.

isn't it easier to clean no shoes inside with no mat?

Dumbass, the topic in OP is concerning the shitty world looking down on America. The point is that it's irrelevant because the opinion of muslims doesn't matter.

>no shoes inside with no mat
Dirty socks/ feet tho
I of course remove shoes at door if raining but this is like 30 days spread out in a year

>Taking your sweaty, stinky feet out in my house.

No.

>wear their shoes in the house
nothing like wearing thick comfy-as-fuck cotton socks and sliding over the wooden floor

>the one and only super power in the world

Yeah, we can do whatever the fuck we want bitch. You don't like it? LOL who cares about your insignificant opinion.

Your feet shouldn't be dirtier than the bottom of the shoes you wore outside, otherwise you're disgusting.

Get some fucking house slippers if you're that worried.

i doubt anyones socks/feet(people walking around barefoot should be shot anyway) anywhere have ever been more dirty than their shoes

or are you talking about you'll get your socks/feet dirty if you walk around inside without shoes? do you have mudfloors?

mods

My stepbrother lives with us and is a disgisting autist. Cant take care of himself and drops food everywhere and spills shit. If I dont wear shoes I end up stepping on his crumbs
I want to strangle him in his sleep tbhdesusenpaifam

This desu
The fact that humans are not born with shoes permanently attached to their feet is enough to disproove god
Feet are disgusting

This Nazi gets it.

Why is such a social norm for Europeans who allow Ahmed to fuck their wives while they're at work, and kill their husbands in a suicide bombing after they leave?
Don't you realize it's a barbaric act looked down upon by a majority of the white world?

This is why no one likes Cred Forums. Even Cred Forums talks shit about us.

I'm opening up a hostel soon, will americans freak out if I tell them to take off their shoes?

Cred Forums is like 80% underage cunts at this point, who cares what they think?

Do you live in a swamp? I don't understand this dirty shoes meme. The sidewalk, the floor of my car, the floor of my office: which of these places is supposed to be dirty? Where am i supposed to pick up this ubiquitous dirt and mud that eurofags are constantly tracking around on their shoes?

>by a majority of the world?

Hello Vladimir.

The oil on your feet does vastly more damage to your floorings than putting on a fresh pair of house shoes.

The topic is about the world looking down on America for using shoes inside.

Again, nothing like refugees

I wear shoes inside and go barefoot outside. It just makes sense.

When I did home deliveries and repair, I'd keep my shoes on because osha.

Sometimes I take my shoes off, sometimes I leave them on. It depends on what I have going on later. I'm extremely lazy.

>caring about what the rest of the world thinks

I wouldn't expect anything less from you Cletus.

Because they can do whatever the hell they want.

/thread

What do my shoes have to get dirty on? I'm either on 100+ degree asphalt outside or mopped tile floors in the office. Do europoirs have so much literal feces in their streets that dirty shoes are an issue?

because we in the 1st world own vacuum cleaners.

What if your house catches fire in the dead of winter? What if a feral pack of niggers or spics burst in and you have to flee?

The sidewalk, you fucking idiot. Plus all those other indoor places where people have tracked dirt in from inside because for some reason, you retards defend that to death.

>the one and only super power in the world

I love when Americans say this. Its hilarious how ignorant you are. Doesn't take away the fact you're a nation of cretins and your standard of living is atrocious.

Sorry, I couldn't quite make out what you said over the sound of your irrelevancy.

>posts of a pic of the biggest current degenerate on /fit/
>asks about a silly thing even Mr. Rogers did on his tv show

your mentality is confusing

>shoes in the house
>on my FUCKING CARPET
>a social norm
Try that shit in MA and you'll get slapped.