cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a4466/latin-slang-for-penis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spainians

Mexicans are pretty OK tbhfam
But here we get plenty of other south Americans that ghetto our city up

>otras
Brasilians aren't Spanish
(FUCKING PORTUGAL)

I'm from PR and in my vacation to Spain I could tell they hated my guts. Gorgeous country otherwise.

Why would they hate you, i was there a few years ago and they loved me once i told them that i was Mexican, I was getting drunk for free everywhere i went.

Not bad at all, but their girls are fugly, south americans (but Argies and Ur gays) are way worse.

And when you passed out from drinking they tore up your sweet Mexican boipucci

>implying fat sandskin is prettier than Argentinan princess
You must be confused

The Tiraflechas mexicans are usually ok, the criollo ones are gigantic faggots

Haha, wow I was not aware spear chucker was in Spanish too. I'm guessing criollos are whiteish ones and are annoying because they try too hard to fit in?

What does the average spaniard (not your personal opinion) feel about Latinos (your offspring)

Hatred

Is spain still being cucked by refugees?
If not then maybe you should accept refugees from Mexico because we're flooded over here. Swear they're not as bad as the millions of muslims you let in.

They are OK as long as they don't gang up and start fucking around.

the muslim population here is surpridingly well adjusted and non vocal.

romanians, gypsies are the be real trash

>mexicans
No such thing
That's just new spain.

who asked you, stupid fatfuck?

The real question is who Cares what the Spanish think about anything? They are the most irrelevant county on earth

wew lad bring it on

They are ok, based rapebabies.

Problem is they often rape spanish women. That's why I recommend spanish women to stay away from mexico.

They truly have a fetish with them.

Sorry I can't hear you from the glory of my nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgHRun2Vd84

Talk to me when you have an actual history, or when you stop being a cockroach of the worst kind of jewish capitalism.

Bye.

>Implying Spanish women don't go to Mexico for the sole reason of fucking Aztecs

Wew lad

They won't touch you with a stick unless you barely have any native blood.

>glory of my nation.
>20%+ unemployment
>lost the entire empire
>barely white
>lazy ass shit people
Fucking kek

>20%+ unemployment

And we still live better than you. That hurts, I understand. Good luck with the cancer of your mum, you are going to need it lol

>lost the entire empire

Says the country with barely 300 years of history lmfao

>barely white

kek you wish american sluts were half as beautiful and good women as the women here faggot

>lazy ass shit people
>american education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_inventors_and_discoverers

Mexicans are subhumans.

This guy's 50% spaniard

>tiraflechas

kekmus maximus. Going to use this more often now

Duo lingo,I'll master spanglish one day.

I've always wondered, is the Spanish they speak in Mexico and South America like real Spanish spoken in Spain?

Or is it like the French spoken in Canada or the Afrikaans (Dutch patois) spoken in South Africa?

Mexicans are pretty chill, at first I disliked them because the hate they throw at us in youtube is insane, but those that dwell this site are really nice. Mexico could be a 10/10 country but instead they have those cartels that are a fucking embarrasment, it's not even political or religious terrorism, it's literally druglords, hope they fix that utter shite soon.

Hatred.

It's a little different. The accents are all different from Spain (which has multiple accents and entirely different dialects) and different from each other. Latin American Spanish is based on Castellano which is the "main" variant spoken in Spain. One quirk is that in Latin America there isn't really a second person plural to verbs, they use the formal version which is the same as third person plural.

It is all very different.
Mexican Spanish is very different from not just Spain Spanish, but also Argentinian Spanish and so on.

We can all still understand each other for the most part tho.

It's more like US English vs UK English, there's some minor spelling differences, and too many accents in both America and Homecountry to compare them all.

However, Latin American Spanish is based on Canarian Spanish, which itself is based out of Andalusian Spanish; generally Spain Spanish is called Castilian or Castellano, out of respect for the other "Spanish" (i.e., the country of Spain) languages.

Accents are all over the place as Argentine as well as all other people from the "Rio de Plata" region speak with Italian influences. You can also generally guess from where someone is Spain by their accents.

As far as I understand, Québecois French has many different words & phrases than Parisian French, while Afrikaans is extremely informal Dutch.
These are not the case in Spanish, although Spaniards tend to use "vosotros" as an informal "you", which is Bible speak for Latin Americans. Not very different than someone saying "lorry" for "truck", we can all understand each other with minimal differences.

Criollo Euromutt reporting in.

Even within Spain the accent varies quite a bit depending on which part of Spain you find yourself in.

Most Spanish accents are crippled variants that have either seseo (all s and th sounds are just s) or ceceo (all s and th sounds are just th). If someone speaking Spanish isn't using both, they are subhuman filth and they can safely be disregarded.

> Latin American Spanish is based on Castellano which is the "main" variant spoken in Spain.
What's the meaning of this?

It's very different, from accents to vocabulary, if you are native it's quite amusing, I don't think it's comparable to American vs Aussie vs UK english, the americas were westernized so long ago that without internet we could have entered a breaking point where different LatAm languages could have become their own language like it happened with Latin and romance languages.

ITT: Spaniards saying Mexicans are okay.

B-but dad, I though we were your favorite son :(

Is Castellano not the official language of Spain? People in Mexico sure don't speak Catalan or Galician.

Never mind I understand now. It's actually more accurate to say Latin American Spanish is descended from Andalusian/Canarian, I guess.

Beaners.

Untrustworthy, lazy, dangerous and violent. Retarded for the most part.

Tell hat to your whore of a mother Italy

Where were you educated? Are you aware there was a Spanish regulatory agency founded before colonization finished to prevent that sort of thing? Here's a wiki link:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Academia_Española

Don't make us slap your shit again faggot.

Think of all the rapefugees.

Do they still use coche for auto in Spain? I understand that in S. America it's now "el carro", the word for automobile.

>the muslim population here is surpridingly well adjusted and non vocal

I think you watch too much tv

They are funny

Why do south Americans think they're Spaniards? I've noticed Argentines and chilenos talk about how they lived in Spain like it was an achievement.

Sorry, you are in second place

Haha,you got it. Daily reminder that the American spanish is a descendant of this:youtube.com/watch?v=Sbda9ENpmXg

You just conceded on all points and whined like the little bitch you are from a little bitch country that's full of half-nigger-half-sandniggers. Wew

Coches is car, yes. Before cars were invented, coche was used for those horse carriages used to transport people (coche comes from an hungarian word, I dont remember exactly its spelling, but they invented this) while carro was the ones with two wheels used to transport ware and shit.

>country full of half-niggers
>South African

Kek

This video is a parody, do you think an american will get it or are you this retard?

They are dumb and have a funny accent.

I dunno, different countries share different vocabulary within themselves, generally geography is best indicator.
What is funny is that we are all apparently obsessed with our dicks, check for yourself, at least 18 ways to say penis.
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a4466/latin-slang-for-penis/

I assumed it was a parody, yeah.

The same way whites think of Spaniards.

they probably want to kill us (like everyone body else).kekek

>spaniards hate puerto rican
what? why? i mean, when it's us is understandble, but you?

>tfw parents were Salvadoran

Is there really any difference? We all look the same besides the more European looking ones like my mom, not that it matters to me since I embraced being American over anything else:

I've always wanted to visit Spain though, heard it gets wild over there.

degenerates created from foul racemixing by XVI century adventurers and criminals fleeing from Europa.

America was both the blessing and the condamnation of the Spaniards.

Having listened to this whole video, it didn't sound that strange to me. This is the kind of weird stuff that happens in spoken Spanish in Mexico and other countries. People say "uhted" instead of "usted" or "tambieeehh" instead of "tambien" etc.

Where does the audio actually come from?

>retard mex youtubers talk shit about us
>youtubers
>fucking youtubers
>implying those dipshits actually represent what we think of you
>hurrr durr da new spain n shiiieettt
>it happened almost half a milennia ago, shit tons of people here have gotten oer it
>it ain't true, it ain't true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

Brown. Narcos. Beheadings. Food not bad.

no, it is slightly differen from the european one. We can understand each other though, except when people go full retard and use slang for everything.

>bu bu but the chicanos here speak it awfully n n n

those guys can barely speak spanish and now they are in an environment where english is all over the place, it is natural that happens (or they can always create their own version, the spanglish, which is quite annoying to hear to be honest).

You must be high or something.

t. Gypsy

Cubans (non-commie) vs Mexicans

around Spics and wetbacks never relax. the iberian menace strikes again

SA, probably the worst hell hole for white people on Earth.

Don't forget to vote for ANC you Honorabla Membah

>youtubers.
Fuck those cocksuckers, they're one of the reasons our youth is so fucking degenerate. My friends try to play that shit in my house when they come and i have repeatedly told them to take that smut of my tv.

Faggot.

They are our problem child. We love them but we know they are troubled and dangerous. Deep inside we are proud of them.

I love the SJW types who only get in contact with mudslims for a folkloric-gastronomic experience and see no problem with the religion of peace.

ugly bitch with sausage lips. ugly face

Do you know what makes a mexican a spaniard?

When your sister marries one.

They are much better than the vast majority of South America inhabitants. I say as long as they don't become criminals because fuck you, I will do what I want they are okay.

It's different, just to enlighten you, the verb "Coger" in Spain means "grab", in Mexico means "Fornicate". Now imagine the mindfuck when each country has it's own words. And then there's Chile, that shit should be considered it's own unique language.

People here love to pretend they are white

Us Cubanos are accused of using coger too much, but its a useful word. Damn perverts.

Fuck you Spain and all latin faggots. USA USA USA!

Don't get me wrong, I know about the threat of islam but Gypsies are the absolute worst in Spain.
Just my experience.

The problem with polfags is they always cherry pick attractive women and compare them to ugly people of other ethnic backgrounds in order to make them think all the women of the ethnic group they chose appear more attractive

this, this so much