Cred Forums online trolls turn on their god emperor

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

lol, how does this make you guys feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4510849/pepe-the-frog-adl-hate-symbol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That the media is desperate.
Nobody here has turned on Trump.

Trump is done guys.
Im supporting Hillary now.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

> this obvious reposted shill slide thread will get 300 replies from Cred Forums

It makes me feel that Chelsea Clinton is the chairman of that "news" organization

Cred Forums was never with Trump you newfag kike shill.

Drumpf is a nigger-loving crypto-kike, unlike Fuhrer Hillary who will keep the niggers down and secure an existence for the future of the white race.

HEIL HILLARY!!!!

either they don't know how Cred Forums works or they actually think the public gives a fuck what Cred Forums thinks and are deliberately trying to mislead them.

I don't know what's more pathetic desu. Tons of hillshills and trolls were shitposting during the debate. The debate didn't really turn off anyone who was already supporting Trump simply because none of this shit matters, Trump is the only chance we have to protect ourselves from globalism. Everyone here knows Hillary will do an about face the minute she gets elected and give us TPP-lite. Everyone here knows she'll appoint at least two SC justices which will effectively end the second amendment. Everyone here knows that she'll push for more wars and destabilization in the middle east. It doesn't matter how articulate Hillary is or how inarticulate he is.

wohnst du affe in paderborn oder warum haste den trip? lass einen saufen gehen dann überzeug ich dich von unserem gott trump, du liberale schwuchtel.

>voting in an online poll is now considered rigging it if you don't vote for the candidate we want

It's sort of true.
The threads after the debate sounded too desperate

It was so obvious that the whole 2 days of shilling since the debate on here was a bought CTR campaign by the MSM to get back at us for trolling them with a frog and for trolling their "Trump Leaks" campaign. So many newfags took the bait unfortunately.

>news organizations cover anonymous Cred Forums shitposts

What a time to be alive

>lol, how does this make you guys feel?

>ctr trolls enter anynomous board, post their pasta

>report it to their own media outlets

>???

>misinformation attack succesful

if it's from The Daily Beast it isn't fucking news

Can any of you hack journalists include my shitpost in your articles next time? I want to be famous when I grow up.

Du bist bestimmt auch AfD Sympathisant, ekelhaft!

wat

>Join Youtube heroes
>Make video about Trump
>An hero
Boom famous.

All of these Hillary supporters are namefags. What a surprise.

Yup, gotta get attention somehow

Bau die Mauer, Paco

Sure convinced me, like all my Cred Forums friends I'm on the #BunkerHill now!

No, my post is better take me.

ID 3h7UYcUO did nothing wrong.

>Join Youtube Heroes
>Begin flagging every single video that portrays Hillary in a less than completely positive light as harassment
>especially from left wing channels
>It makes Hillary AND Youtube look worse

What could go wrong?

There were a lot of people saying "welp she'll be president" after the debate, but the online poll victories gave us a lot of hope

>Cred Forums turns on Trump
>Cred Forums rigged the online polls

sweating_man_choosing_button.png

That was blatant fucking shilling.

0.02 shekels transferred

>YFW
who the fuck writes those in all caps around here?

This

that's pretty fucking scummy

Awww, did you guys turn against your "God Emperor"? What a damn shame.

Wow, that's just sad. Even worse, they're actually using Cred Forums as a source.

I guess it means we really are changing the political landscape.

time.com/4510849/pepe-the-frog-adl-hate-symbol/

The ((())) has been banned too

what the fuck is this punching meme

:^)

Right? I mean half the shit I say here I don't even care about. I just like to get my rocks off by saying nigger and hating on the Jews. It's fun and I'm bored at work. Jesus what a time to be alive.

so does this mean trump is no longer associated with alt-right wing death memes?

Can someone give me that pepe they used?

Don't bump this desperate shit.

Saged.

Yo, I real talk, don't know if I want to post here anymore, if we are starting to be literally quoted then its defeating the entire purpose of Cred Forums and makes us way too famous, I mean its not like slate.com commenters get any attention, this is like a whole new level.

The media claims the Volk of Cred Forums has lost faith in the Donald.

I ask you, DOU YOU TRUST THE FÜHRER?

>getting paid for reading shitposts on 4chins and writing an article about it

Must feel nice

Not true

>“OK guys, let’s cut the bullshit. Trump actually sucked tonight,” wrote post ID 3h7UYcU0. (All posts are anonymous on Cred Forums.) “Let’s talk about where we go from here. What does Trump need to do better next debate?”

lol he wrote an article about trolling

Hahaha,

Shitpost Trump sucks, Hillary rules, screencap, make an article about it in the (((liberal media)))

Liberal retards, educated my ass, fill up the debt gauge to become indoctrinated and socially conditioned. No wonder only retards calls themself (((Intellectuals)))

t. Engineer

Haha

>we get brigaded by leftist shills
>l-look g-guys, Cred Forums has turned on Trump

The media says that the Cred Forums Volk are tired of struggle!

Nobody has pointed out his samefaggotry?
Also
>2 posts by this ID

Get the fuck out barneyfag.

>CTR believes there own lies
>normalfags dont understand trolling/ shilling

pick both

>Grease

Voting is now considered rigging if you don't vote the way we want you to, goyim. Didn't you see the outrage after Brexit?

I was on the fence for Trump, but after seeing him shaking, gulping water and sniffing at the debate, I don't think he's healthy enough to make 4 years in public housing.

>post complete bullshit anonymously to a mongolian cartography bong-circle
>use the same bullshit as "news"
really activated my almonds desu

NEVER DOUBT DONALD
I WILL NEVER BETRAY HIM
IF HE SINKS I SINK WITH HIM
BUT IF HE WINS I WILL STAND PROUDLY NEXT TO HIM

That was all shills. You fucking googleburning shill.

If anything, keyboard racists abandoning Trump can be seen as a good thing.

Since we are all jumping ship now does anyone know the deadline to switch from a registered republican in the state of Florida?

kek. Can we bring a lawsuit against "news" that misrepresents Cred Forums (or Cred Forums as they like to call it) ? Hiro should look into that.

I love that last ridiculously contradictory line.
Retarded normies would agree with it

This is what happens when you invoke meme magic. It's subtle, and unpredictable.

>hillary pays shills to spam Cred Forums on debate night.

>shills concern troll

>blog poster fall for concern trolls

>shill creates slide thread

Lmao, the media has sunken below what should even be possible.

It's called Yellow Journalism and it's supposed to be illegal to begin with.

it's antagonistic and intended to rustle jimmies

Obviously we feel like MSM reporting we feel. Otherwise it would mean that MSM is lying, and that can't happen, right, fellow goyim?

Hey it makes that particular shill richer and depletes CTR funds faster. Thats just how I see it.

And as a trump supporter I can say MAGA and that we understand his debate performance was another pivot for him. And he was pretty successful considering how many normal folks are talking about him now.

He did what he needed to do - he is letting the public get to know him better.

The public already knows hillary thanks to the intense media coverage.

But now they're getting to see what Trump is all about. It was very wise of him not to attack her and instead talk business.

As cutler beckett said in pirates...
"The immaterial has become... immaterial"

How fucking retarded are these shills? Their attempts to subvert this forum are so fucking obvious. They actually believe that by using our memes and lingo that we can't tell they are shills.

They not only seem more desperate, they seem mad.

MSM lies through their fucking teeth, come on. Even normal people are waking up to this.