Pepe the Frog Named Hate Symbol

Well boys, we've done it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
forward.com/scribe/343210/the-origins-of-anti-semitic-anime-inspired-by-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-wC4yRjYeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(CNN)Beloved internet meme Pepe the Frog has gone through various incarnations over the years, reflecting a range of emotions.

>Recent appropriations of him as Adolf Hitler, a Klansman and numerous racist caricatures have earned him a spot in the Anti-Defamation League's database of hate symbols.

>"Once again, racists and haters have taken a popular Internet meme and twisted it for their own purposes of spreading bigotry and harassing users," Jonathan A. Greenblatt, ADL CEO said in a statement. "These anti-Semites have no shame. They are abusing the image of a cartoon character, one that might at first seem appealing, to harass and spread hatred on social media."
It wasn't always this way for Pepe, who first appeared on the internet in 2005 in artist Matt Furie's "Boy's Club" cartoons.
>In 2008, a comic of Pepe with his pants at his ankles while urinating, captioned "feels good, man," spread through online community Cred Forums, according to KnowYourMeme.

>A "campaign to reclaim Pepe from normies" was underway, an anonymous white nationalist told the Daily Beast in May 2016,
The 2016 US presidential campaign exacerbated the phenomena, drawing in Republican nominee Donald Trump.

We did it boys! we made pepe a hate symbol.

Just imagine it, instead of swastika armbands we have pepe armbands.

what a time to be alive.

Need to meme the Star of David into hate symbol.

Now i kind of want to turn more cartoons into hate symbols lol

It shows the true colors of the media. And no matter how much censorship will get enforced on us the people are still not buying it anymore

utter bullshit man

meme magic is real
praise kek

How long until people start making Pepe and Harambe do a Fusion Dance

Wtf does sign language have to do with Pepe? Isn't the adl that sign language class or some shit?

WE DID IT REDDIT.

>CNN
>Grinberg

This whole article is a fucking meme!
Check'em

will my collection of rare pepes be worthless or are they now collectors items like nazi trinkets? they were my pension to be honest.

Its almost like the Jews are on our side these days.

If we opened up an oven, would they just jump in?

IN years to guy children of a muddy colour will look at their censored goverenment approved non binary history tablets and see the symbols of hate speech.

the swastika
The burning cross
a west bero baptist signs
Pepe....a fucking frog from the internet.

So if someone gets a pepe tattoo will he get into jail like in germany you go for showing a Hakenkreuz im puplic?

PE-PE Special Kill Squadron reporting for minority hate!

Ok but what does happen now?
is it probihited to circulate on social networks? how and who will even enforce it?

You now can trigger feminists with Pepes.
The ADL unawarely weaponized one of our memes.

The next time Hillary's team blow a fuse and write a Pepe hitpiece, they can include the phrase "a white supremacist symbol according to the Anti Defamation League".

It doesn't make any of this any less nuts, but in terms of newspeak and quoting sources etc, Pepe can now be refered to as racist by any journalist who wishes to do so.

Don't (((they))) understand that they drove Pepe down this path themselves?

He used to be a happy, carefree frog, but then forced racemixing, dindu crime, white genocide and degeneracy got to him.

>tfw pepe values will skyrocket

I'm torn. On one hand newfags and cancer reviving pepe after normalfags started using it themselves instead of creating actual OC and following the lifecycle of memes is one of the main points as to why Cred Forums is shit.

On the other, Cred Forums and the shills here from both sides have gotten it categorized as a hate symbol by a pro jew site.

On the third hand, that means it'll be spammed more and kill off more potential OC.

It's shit

>Check'em
you fucking failure, watch this

DON'T BLAME PEPE FOR THE SINS OF MAN

>Part of my family's coat of arms is also on their list.

Who are these people.

Ok, time to post non hate symbol memes like moonman!

Poor Pepe. All he wanted to do was just feel good by pulling down his pants all the way to pee. Now look how far he's fallen.

Pepe stocks will skyrocket tomorrow

My Texas government professor mentioned pepe by name today and the ADL's designation of it. Should I meet him during office hours to explain pepe's origins and evolution to the realm of egregores/kek?

INTERNET HATE MACHINE, THE 400 POUND FROGY HACKERS ON STEROIDS

When something is forbidden more flock to it. This works to our favour.

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE HIS PROPHET PEPE
PRAISE HITLER THE FIRST MODERN SERVANT.

At first I thought this was the Animal Defense League, which would make sense

The government will seize them and blow them up, so you better "lose" them in a "tragic boating incident".

We're all animals,

especially kike subhumans.

>ADF
>Anime Defamation League?

DESIGNATED
NAZI
FROGS

I never thought the new head of the ADL would make Abe Foxman look sober and respectable.

This guy is a fucking joke and the ADL has definitively jumped the shark.

Google next

Is this about Pepe or them trying to stop Kek?

Just as planned.

Try it and report back

MEME WAR NOW

>Not the pepe market it already bust
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

(((ADL)))

Ben Shapiro made a video about jews who vote dem and in it he basically says most American jews are non religious jews who don't care about Israel

nust make cnn hitler memes and anti defamation league kkk memes

This 100%. These retards think they have power over the words and symbols we use? Then lets fuck over every symbol they hold near and dear.

> ADF database of hate symbols
In other words they're starting to collect them
Someone post database link

Original content will arise regardless of the efforts of dominant paradigm original content will arise regardless of the efforts of dominant paradigm too much and alarms for to even much more be.

Fucking this
Operation Google is going on, why not throw in operation David?

The ADL and those other groups really bought into the paranoia. It is hilarious to see the self-serving double standard they are pushing. Ills for thee, but not for me.

DESIGNATED

Normies BTFO

If only those normies knew the depth of Peepee's power level

This was stupid, but to be fair to The Forward, they later published another editorial pointing out how eye-crossingly retarded it was:
forward.com/scribe/343210/the-origins-of-anti-semitic-anime-inspired-by-donald-trump/

>non religious
yes

>don't care about Israel
some do, some don't

This is why Switzerland is supposed to remain neutral.

Now it is time for phase 2: force Trump to answer the normie question.

In one way I'm happy that something has been memed into a hate symbol. At the same time I hate it when things like that happen.

I almost want something loved and popular nazified into the same. Maybe Sesame street or something.

So what happens if we post nazis with LGBT symbols?

WHAT THE FUCK
even our media is calling Pepe neo nazi

Haha some dumb tumblr suicide girl and her buddies got pepe tatted on them. But they are shunned now

THIS IS GREAT NOW ANYTHING CAN BE A HATE SYMBOL YAY PROGRESS

this. poor pepe. poor little pepe.

Only if it's an obviously racist one.

SUOMI YES

Remember to point out when applicable that ADL is not a "leftist" organization, but a Jewish one. Redpill the normies on the Jew

>Anti-Defamation League
FUCKING KEK

They're going to crash the fucking pepe market

please someone do this

Can you please keep this shit inside your country and not spread it here
We're kinda busy currently

who would have thought mission: take back pepe from the normies wouldve got to this.
focus fire autism

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

>Paid for by Hillary for America

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html#.V-wC4yRjYeE

>this is pretty funny

Dat Boi isn't Pepe. He's some tumblr meme.

This is the darkest timeline

>A couple people have assigned a meaning to a cartoon frog and it hurts my feelings!
>I'm going to go on a crusade to force my feelings on everyone else! Because I preach tolerance but do not tolerate points of view that conflict with my own

Everything wrong with the world, ladies and gentlemen.

Quick, start using anime pictures as racist memes. I want anime to be banned.

I can't believe this, Pepe is a symbol of peace.

Normies must pay for this outrage.

Adf turns out to be the biggest Pepe collector with the rarest pepes

And people thought normies would take pepe away from us.

would it be possible get this merchant of hate added to the list as well
>Jews name the jew

this