Memes aside...

Memes aside, what do you do with the native americans after we send the niggers and spics back to their respective hell holes. (Chinks can stay).

Hard mode: No killing.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

truth mode : there is barely any pure bred native americans

most of them are metzo as fuck

Native Americans are smart and not like niggers they should be integrated.

This

There numbers are so few they don't even matter. Let them live in their own "nations" as they do now. Most are too poor, or drunk to do anything.

Hit the buffet, then maybe some blackjack or slots. Valet park of course.

What? All 50 of them?

I've been to their largest saturation of population.

They are all incredibly fat, and dying painfully

Centuries of living off of grains and pure animal meat left them ill prepared for the white man's processed foods.

There is nothing that needs to be done, they are happy about destroying themselves.

Stop giving them special treatment.
They'll either die out, or breed in.

Nothing, really. Pure bred Indians are pretty much numbering in the tens of thousands.

Most that choose to live outside of the reservations are integrating.

>smart
You've never been to a reservation. They're equally as shit as niggers, they just don't have enough numbers to stand out.

Jokes on you little underage kid

Native Americans are coming back in full force

And guess which body they processed....

Mexicans. The native mixed are outbreeding every one and are reclaiming America in the next century.

Hmmm I wonder if there is anything that could stop them?

>tens of thousands
Ignoring Eskimos, that number is in the double digits, and they're inbred as fuck.

they already dead,drunk, or genetically desiminated.

get rid of the rez and bring them to society.

give me some of that Indian fry bread

Send them back to mongolia.
North america is white mans clay.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

we'll give them a new reservation, called Mexico.

Nice dubs.

My suggestion is the creation of an equitable bicultural society, founded on fostering mutual respect with our oldest neighbors.

The past is in the past, but they have nowhere to go back to and we certainly aren't leaving, so we should do the best that we can to develop good relationships with them by honoring our treaties and modifying existing agreements to be lasting and effective within a modern context.

It's the Maori theory of biculturalism. Understand and accept that we are in it together. Work together to protect, enhance and grow our unique heritage as North Americans. Preserve the values that makes Anglo colonial society successful and encourage the healthy reawakening of pride and enthusiasm in the Native Indian nations.

It's not contrary to the idea of North American Nationalism.

Mexicans aren't American natives and can fuck off back to the Yucatan.

This.

Who's planning on sending blacks and mexicans back? News to me

>Rebuild Bering strait
>trail of frozen tears

Be easier this time since they've been mostly eradicated.

I think they were on their way to becoming a great civilization that might have rivaled any northern asian country given another 10000 years.

They were just too far behind the west, they couldn't compete.

SAD!

they need to reimburse them for their land and make them into smart and fair and contributive members to the glorious society of barack hussein obama jr

As others have posted before they self-segregate with their small numbers

Their plight is reallly no different than white southerners, Irish, Germans, and Italians.