Black hate thread (and I am black)

Black hate thread (and I am black).

I have been immersing myself in online racism for months now. I'm sick of all of the fannying around with these so called enlightened right wingers who know us better than ourselves telling us how we're subhuman.

You got me. I believe it and have already tried to kill myself this week before intervention from family.

Throw it at me. You hate us and we are nothing. Just be honest and let the hate flow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QrCfivcQe48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you stop being a little bitch and fix your fucking race you stupid nigger.

We hate niggers. If you aren't one keep on trucken. If your a nigger, go away

Fuck you
Live yourself man. You get one chance. Get the fuck off pol because this isn't reality.
Jesus man. Domes hit is real but to hate yourself?! To wanna kill yourself?!

Love yourself, you're not your entire race.

If you really tried to kill yourself because of online racim, you need to seriously sort out your priorities.

Some shit is real...
Really user. Wake up.

Don't kill yourself yet. First kill as many other niggers as you can in a murder suicide. be an hero.

>I'm sick of all of the fannying around with these so called enlightened right wingers who know us better than ourselves telling us how we're subhuman.

m8, the Democrats have been left wing for a long time now.

This.

fpbp

>taking banter this seriously

>>>/redit/
Remember when someone said they were going to kill themselves everyone told them to do it? What happened to this place?

>and I am black
This board is for whites only

It become /poc/

Bait for the bait god

> 1 post by this id

Dubs says OP is a limp wristed white faggot

>I believe it and have already tried to kill myself this week
Did you try to headbutt a wall?

You could become an activist for your community in a sense, redpill your people instead of letting banter destroy your life.

Fuck off nigger.

This. God what a sad group of people.

so it's everyone else's fault?

again?

If you are a nigger then just stop being a nigger. Get a proper job, pay taxes and prevent your kind from doing crime.

CTR shills stinking up the joint with their faggotry.

Do you even know how Cred Forums works?

Why would you want to harm yourself to get attention from a meanie chinese sweater knitting board you silly nignog?

you need to go back to Africa. there you can be free from white racism.

we only hate you if you live in white countries, african blacks actually staying in africa are fucking based.

go back and make africa great again

I hate the prevailing traits of your race and community, not you as a person.

If you exhibit any of the traits such as the culture of crime acceptance and anti-white rhetoric, or participate in crime yourself, or lead a parasitic lifestyle, I immediately hate you. Same goes for any white "person" who does those things, they should hang as well.

I also believe that people with low IQ simply should not have children, in the sense of passing down the low IQ to the next generation. It's not even necessary for them to be happy. But I understand why one would want their own child and not some adopted kid.

And for that I support designer babies. You could have your dream kid, with all the good traits.

What matters to me is securing a humanity that is crime-free and intellectually impressive, and that requires wiping out certain communities which exhibit the opposite. This isn't necessarily a race question, but there is a strong correlation that we all have to admit.

>nigger too lazy to even an hero properly

First Post Best Post
Do this OP.

this is the gayest thread I've seen all week.
if you want to kill yourself just fucking do it.
if you need an user to help you you're already too far gone.

All these fucking KEKS on my board need to FUCKING STOP
Niggers need to be killed
Good blacks recognize their inferiority and work towards creating an equal race

You are not a good black
You are a coward

>Good blacks
lolno

Be reasonable, castrate yourself and your race. We, this planet does not need more of you.

If you are actually intelligent enough, you would know that you are not the evolutionary winner. You are not a contributor to the other species, to the productive races. To life itself you are basically a hostile element. You are like a plague that is ruining life for all else.

And lifes main goal is to survive. Life itself was almost wiped out multiple times. Through global catastrophic, through asteroids, possibly even disease.

If this planet had a will of all species, of all animals, even bacteria, if there was a collective will, it would be to survive, to thrive. And the ONLY way to do that is to get off planet.

Space colonization. And guess what your race is doing. Its leeching off funds from that by your endless fucking degenerate monkeys.

If you even had a little bit of sense, if you could feel the heartbeat of life itself. You would prefer the DNA of the inventors, of the ones who want to protect life itself over your own. You would destroy your race. Help the white race, and perhaps some of the Asiatic to thrive.

Because as it stands now, if you are allowed to live in your current form. All life on earth will be in peril.

Your a bitch this guy needs to own up to his culture and either Leasten the burden for the rest of us or make positives moves to change his shitty community

Don't be so "dumb".

Nobody hates you like you've thought.

First: this site is not the reality.

Take a sun out there.

Some disturbed boys are not the real world.

The real people just want to live their life and to be happy.

>always see niggers nigging it up
>blacks are always nice to me personally

why do they do this? is it become i'm handsome?

>Nobody hates you like you've thought.
No, i really hate niggers. I think you are a nigger yourself brazil.
Are you a nigger?

I don't hate you. I really don't.

I actually want you to be a nationalist and champion of your people.

I want us to seperate and think you need to leave western lands

I think you need to focus on building your own countries

I would be willing to help

user pls, get off Cred Forums. Get off the internet. Make something out of your life. Make the racist loser faggots angry when you succeed. When you get a job. When you have a stable family. If you make mistakes, move forward. You are not perfect, nobody is. If you give up, then you have lost. Keep going, I'll pray for you.

Sweet reddit formatting bro

>When you get a job.

youtu.be/QrCfivcQe48

Welcome to the gom jabbar

woah is that black harry potter

>I'm not willing to even lift a finger for making white countries
>flag

Not surprising tbhfam

pay taxes and don't be violent and you're cool with me

>Throw it at me. You hate us and we are nothing. Just be honest and let the hate flow.

I have no hate, its too close to love, but I am indifferent to ignorance, make sure pregnant women get protein and make sure children have fathers

the white community faces these challenges as well

>why has everybody but me grown up

Kill yourself dumb ass roody poo

>ONE POST BY THIS ID

>You got me. I believe it and have already tried to kill myself this week
What the fuck is wrong with you? If we're right, and you've been paying attention like you say, you should realize that the answer is simply segregation and letting each race be free to pursue its destiny on its own. Why don't you help find a solution instead of being narcissitic and self consumed.

Niggers cant do anything right. Still need the white mans help to lynch themselves.

Op, go attention whore someplace else. The nigger problem is bigger than just you.