CALLING ALL Cred ForumsAKS! NOW MORE THAN EVER WE NEED TO AUTISM!

CALLING ALL Cred ForumsAKS! NOW MORE THAN EVER WE NEED TO AUTISM!

Huge image dump of some ratting little fucking jew messing with Hillary's podium

imgur.com/gallery/WxsAR

The big story is not even him sketchily getting the notebook. What the fuck was he doing in there? Who is this weasel? Seriously, he stuck half his stubby little body in there,

The current claim is that Hillary had a device like a tablet built into the podium.
>/r/The_Donald/comments/54rnnx/its_possible_hilldogg_was_using_her_podium_to/

Her custom podium had nothing to do with "height" like she claims:
>hillno.org/clinton-gets-customized-podium-to-offset-height-difference-with-trump/

Notice the small triangular area behind the microphone and notice how the entire stage is brightly lit. The area I am speaking of is black before the debate began.

Now look at pictures

>newshour-tc.pbs.org/newshour/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/RTSPKCQ.jpg
>d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/newshour/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/GettyImages-610601742.jpg
>fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/img/editorial/2016/09/26/103970333-GettyImages-610599622.jpg
>i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/160926233433-trump-debate-09-26-exlarge-11.jpg

Notice how she goes out of her way to cover them with her hands and look through her hands instead of getting them out of the way. She is hiding something.

The theory is that there is some kind of privacy filter, like this: amazon.com/3M-Privacy-Filter-Widescreen-GPF14-1W/dp/B002U0NDEI

Otherwise, why is podium built that way? It makes no sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6QElWIKfDk
youtu.be/gitYtuF61iI
youtu.be/hEXmnu65uLM
imgur.com/iIRxB1C
youtu.be/RIYdjq2Wa6E
youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_debates#Rules_and_format
youtube.com/watch?v=L6QElWIKfDk&feature=youtu.be&t=12246
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When the debate ends, her and trump go to shake hands. Look at her podium on the very left. A light goes off... Her podium "powers off" whereas trumps was black the whole time (consult the imgur album above for proof). At the beginning of the debate, her podium "powers on."

Podium power on: youtu.be/L6QElWIKfDk
Another shot of power on: youtu.be/gitYtuF61iI
Podium power off: youtu.be/hEXmnu65uLM
Another angle of power off: youtu.be/hEXmnu65uLM
GIF of podium power off: imgur.com/iIRxB1C

Mr. Rat had to unplug the charger to the iPad inside her custom podium. 90 minutes, full brightness?
Video breakdown: youtu.be/RIYdjq2Wa6E

Also HIllary uses hand signals to communicate with the moderator.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3XSuG5aCFGs

She scratches her nose to signal to Lester to either hit trump hard or to lob her a softball so she can regurgitate a memorized line. She can't do anything in real time.

Hillary signaling to Lester when she wanted him to interrupt Trump so she could say something. This is why the debate turned after the first 30 minutes. It's basically as if Mark Cuban paid off the refs to throw the game. Microphone, Lester Holt, notebook. . . ."

SPREAD THIS FUCKING EVERYWHERE Cred ForumsAKS, WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT FUCKING MAINSTREAM AGAIN. WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE, LET'S DO IT AGAIN. MEME IT INTO THE MAINSTREAM!

Damn what the fuck is the rat guy doing there?

Fucking Hillary.

BUMP

This. Shitposting groups assemble

He just fucking stand there like a fucking robot having an auspie episode. It looks like she fucked up and didn't bring the notebook with her.

But even then he was fucking with her podium.

No idea why no one has caught this. I mean holy shit pic related HOW DID NO ONE CATCH THIS:

imgur.com/iIRxB1C
imgur.com/iIRxB1C
imgur.com/iIRxB1C
imgur.com/iIRxB1C
imgur.com/iIRxB1C

fucking rat, man

The "light" powers on when it is their turn to talk and shuts off when their time is up.

Except this never happened with Trump.

I don't feel like dedicating the processing cycles to reading all this but have an upvote my good sir

Thank you for correcting the record.
5ยข have been deposited to your account

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_debates#Rules_and_format

See anything in there that says you cant bring your own documents or devices onto the podium?

cry more trumpbitches

Trump got the last word. Why was hers on at the end and not his?

>imgur.com/iIRxB1C
Wait a moment. Yeh I can see the light differences between the podium but does Trump squeeze the bag thing that's hidden under her pantsuit when he touches her the second time?

>damage control

Say what ?

HE FELT THIS

He squeezed her colostomy bag?
Literally pushing her shit in.

Huge bump you need to see this shit Cred Forums stop bumping correct the record slide threads and actually bump real ones like this

Watch her go easy on him next time because his touch invoked better feelings than bush ever did

This is good shit, user.

DEPLOY DEPLOY DEPLOY!

someone watch hillary's previous performance and see if the cunt scratches or rubs her face then, too

She's literally never fucking done this, ever.

>lose debate
>reach for straws by accusing hillary of cheating bringing her own documents on the podium despite its 100% allowed and legal
>call others doing damage control
dont blame hillary the orange fucktard is a spastic fuck that thinks by acting like a nigger on stage automatically wins you a debate, my lil trumpbitch

>damage control

Am I the only one who has seen this little rat fuck before, on a news interview or something, I just can't think of his name

I can't tell what the second touch is

t.Malaysian CTR Muzzy who posts on every thread.

You can see it power up. 3:24:06

youtube.com/watch?v=L6QElWIKfDk&feature=youtu.be&t=12246

bamp

Bump, let's see where this leads.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE! GET THIS TRENDING ON TWITTER

this picture makes me angry