L-law and order, I say! Law a-a-a-and order!! How? D-dunno, law and order!

>L-law and order, I say! Law a-a-a-and order!! How? D-dunno, law and order!
>Black ppl luv me
>s-she has no stamina!
>I'm admitting tax fraud in front of everyone on live television b-because I'm smart!

trumpcucks on suicide watch

>trumpcucks on suicide watch
This

>not paying any taxes

>tax fraud

you need to get a better accountant my friend.

>mexican intellectuals

He's going to win, gonzolas

God she looks like a crusty cunt. I truly hope she loses so that when she dies, its with a broken spirit. Now fuck off shill. Oh wait, you wont make more than one post. Nvr mind

It's not tax fraud, retard.

There are a multitude of ways to avoid taxes legally.

at least trump is honest. you think the Clinton foundation isn't used for tax evasion? pay and play?

awww you sweet child you correct that record girl

>that wall just got 10 feet higher

>at least trump is honest
You must be really, really stupid

>global warming and climate change the same thing

Are clinton supporters legit mentally hill or do they not remember all the times Clinton lied? What difference does it make! XD

wtf i love hillary now

At least Clinton lies like a politician. Trump lies like a deranged bimbo.

Fuck CTR is shilling hard tonight

She really shined.
Came across as very humble and down-to Earth. I really felt like she knew and understood my plight, especially when she talked about repairing American industry.
Before the debate I saw her as power hungry and arrogant, but now I realize she's actually just a regular gal trying her best to serve her country. Instead of just pointing fingers and calling names, she demonstrated how deeply she understood the economy and how her extensive executive leadership would bring healing to a divided America. I really feel like she's a likable and conscientious person, especially now after the debate.

>entire board filled with trump cucks
>3 threads about hillary
>OMG SHILLS FUGGG
You're gonna lose and you're gonna lose badly. Save your tears so I can buy them later

nigga dont let that 5 cents change u as a person

Why did it take you 30 years to find out he wasnt paying taxes? Fucking SAGED!

Janez pls you had too much cviček

They are the same thing, you fucking moron

Quads of truth.

hehehehe...Drumpftets BTFO nice work mexican man, I'd love to have you come to my home and do all this yard work white 'people' hate to do! And don't worry I'll pay you a great wage of 2 pesos an hour, get out of shitty ass mexico and come to America

Ten

Feet

Taller~

>Illary lies more than Trump
>That's why I support her

Wew lad.

>Board filled with Trump
>3 Hillary threads
>Trump is the one who's going to lose badly

Damn these shills are retarded

Hillary is Xbone (despite being dead and irrelevant, people still buy it and not PC)

Trump is PS4 (no games)

Discuss.

>shills for Hillary
>uses image that makes her look like a cackling witch

Trump is more like Russian roulette

friendly reminder

She's a politician. What do you expect? At least she knows what the fuck she's doing. News flash, politics is dirty. It's always been dirty. Do you really want some asshole trying to "clean it up"? Obviously you have no notion of history, otherwise you'd know how stupid that is.

Hillary is going to win whether you idiots understand why or not. It doesn't matter.

This

besides, I'm starting to think Trump is actually working with Russia. That's why he wants to "bring it back home". And it was just revealed in the Congressional hearing that Trump's staffer went to Moscow to meet with a very large agent of Russia's oil production in regards to lifting sanctions.

Then when quizzed about whether Russia did the hacks at the debate, he fumbled "U-uh m-maybe it was China or some other country, uh I mean, maybe they did, maybe Russia did I d-don't know"

your manchild analogy really convinced me

This

besides, I'm starting to think Trump is actually working with Russia. That's why he wants to "bring it back home". And it was just revealed in the Congressional hearing that Trump's staffer went to Moscow to meet with a very large agent of Russia's oil production in regards to lifting sanctions.

Then when quizzed about whether Russia did the hacks at the debate, he fumbled "U-uh m-maybe it was China or some other country, uh I mean, maybe they did, maybe Russia did I d-don't know"

You know, I was iffy about Trumps performance. He did extremely well in the beginning but was later dwindling.

But all these post, I don't know it seems extremely forced.

Go fuck yourself. I'm Trump.

Is this the new copypasta?

>Our country keeps getting shittier
>So let's keep voting in the politicians that's keep making it worst

Wew lad.

Found the Redditfags

How many times do you use that jpeg a day?

>Country getting worse
Not really true but okay
>So lets vote in politicians cause thats bad
Ultra intellectual simplification really makes you think. Somethings bad so lets put a certified retard in charge, m'kay?

We'd be so lucky to have a country like Russia control our government.