Gary Johnson NYT piece

>The America I know wasn’t on the television screen on Monday night. My America is about the freedom to make choices, pursue your dreams and use your skills as entrepreneurs. It is about having more choices than just red versus blue.

>Americans want to be able to choose a president who is capable of reason, of learning from failures, and of telling them the truth, even when it hurts. Most of all, they want to choose a president who will adhere to the Constitution and will make government live within its means.

nytimes.com/2016/09/28/opinion/gary-johnson-take-a-deep-breath-voters-there-is-a-third-way.html

Hillary and Trump BTFO

Here comes dat Gary! If he wanted to be considered a viable candidate he should've tried harder. Ross Perot was the last independent to actually try.

Johnson is just scooping up fame and donations for profit. A living meme.

Brace for Trumpkin ass rage x120

>Gary "No one is illegal" Johnson

Lost my support on the spot. He's just a leftist cuck pretending to be a libertarian.

>the freedom to make choices
>unless the choice is whether or not to do business with people you don't like
>or who is allowed to come to your country

>The America I know wasn’t on the television screen on Monday night
No shit, cucklord. No one smoked weed while shooting dirty heroin into their eyeball and there was no dancing fat guys.

Same here, if I were American. He is taking libertarian talking points and butchering them in hopes that someone who doesn't really understand libertarianism will support him.

The government should not be involved in what we put into our bodies becomes "LEGALIZE WEED! 420!"

I'm just surprised that the Libertarian party backs him. He has a fraction of the character that Ron Paul had.

Let's mechanize Ron Paul's near lifeless body and take note of the paleo libertarianism movement in order to maximize success. None of this open border shit.

>Gary Jonson Isn't Fading
But he is pretty faded.

That's such a generic statement he could have made it word-for-word about any debate they could have possibly had on Monday.
Reminder that it's in his best interest to hate both parties.

Trump supporter here. I wish he was a real contender, but he cucked himself with the Aleppo thing.

He is right in saying that there should be more than two major parties.

Still, fuck him.

As long as Hillary isn't elected, I'm fine.

I don't know dick about left libertarianism other than Noam Chomsky claiming it as his special snowflake ideology. Is Johnson appealing to that type of "libertarian" as opposed to "dudeweed420 AM I BEING DETAINED?!" types, or is he just a faggot posing as a democrat-lite?

Get the fuck out. Johnson is a asshat who doesn't even know what the fuck is happening in Syria. Wants open borders, privatized prisons, no drug tests for welfare. He is a fucking flip flop like the rest and is pretty much a Democrat running as a libfag.

Guess what? He isn't going to win he isn't going to fucking win. These are your options the cunt in a suite or the cheetah.
The women is is willing to make war with Russia or the leather man who is going to go to war with ISIS. You are getting war no matter what so pick one that will have us survive you fucking idiot. Fuck you Republicans and Democrats.
Trump gets my vote so I have the fucking chance to see tomorrow.

Tbh he is full-fledged libertarian, almost to the point of crossing over into anarchy.

Problem is his libertarianism is too extreme, as is said, you can't just let anybody from all over the world flood your nation, effectively invading it. Fucking idiot this guy...

At least he split voters from clinton.

I was once a libertarian as well until I realized its impossible.

>having more choices than red versus blue
why are libertarians always lying

This, the guy clearly showed he knows jack shit about what's happening. He is in this for the moment of fame and donations.

He more cucked himself trying to appeal to the left wing. Not understanding the context of a news anchor describing the whole Syrian conflict as Aleppo wouldn't have sunk any of other candidate, they would just chalk it up to a poorly worded question.

He just doesn't understand that while the left and the libertarian party are socially liberal, he won't win them over due to their hatred of actual freedom and love of big government.

He can pull some support from Hilliary, but seeing as a fair amount of libertarians are refusing to support him, it really speaks to how much more support he would have if he wasn't a complete idiot.

>the language police get a national podium from which to speak and lecture others on right right to make your their choices

The most interesting thing that could happen in this election is if enough dissatisfied voters vote for the libertarian party, making them get federal funding for the next election.

Of course being libertarians they'd have to give it all back right? :^)

Go smoke more Aleppo Gary

Fuck this commie cuck who's making libertarians look EVEN WORSE, if that's possible.

What is Allé Po?

ALEPPO
L
E
P
P
O

'ere comes dat prez!

Gary 2016

O SHIT WADDUP!

You're right, this election is blue versus blue. He was probably being nice by not pointing out that both candidates are filthy Jew York City demoshits.

Mostly just a faggot posing as a democrate-lite.

A lot of libertarian support is more left wing than right wing. I'd say the majority of them believe in lot of immigration and open borders, despite that borders being one of the few things that they define as the purpose government and nationalization.

They're not bad people, just misguided. They don't understand that ownership of the country belongs to the people inside it and the rights of citizens only applies to actual citizens.

They would give everything away for the rights of people who wouldn't give a shit about their own rights.

Some of the libertarian movement is fighting this. I've heard paleo libertarian thrown around. I think the night watch men type libertarians are quite similar.

>Media props up Johnson because they think he hurts Trump
>Realize he's actually hurting Clinton
>He starts making plays for libshits
>try to gotcha him to death

But it's too late
It was always too late

Nah, he cucked himself with the open-borders bullshit.