How do you tell a woman is a good traditional woman that will make a good mother of your children instead of a modern...

How do you tell a woman is a good traditional woman that will make a good mother of your children instead of a modern degenerate whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I&list=PLBWRZQy-n-z4JGs0XuzF2bhCcoh-ADdoK
youtube.com/watch?v=HAJdqzRM6Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssi3gKEuASI
youtube.com/watch?v=z1beIDMq1Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=xsGjWT8V22c
youtube.com/watch?v=RGHJ_FYXUgY
youtube.com/watch?v=HiEMjQmpOXg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Aho6L4fYmU
youtube.com/watch?v=ht6N7t1TXmY
youtube.com/watch?v=noNsK-Z0Vc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to train her. There's no way around it.

Mandatory listening if you actually give a fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I&list=PLBWRZQy-n-z4JGs0XuzF2bhCcoh-ADdoK

inb4: listening to a nigger

I have a few tells:

- doesn't go to clubs
- doesn't have "basic" interests like shopping and fashion
- doesn't use social media
- didn't study something typically SJW-ish like political science or psychology
- hates degenerate music like rap
- is emotionally grounded
- doesn't fish for compliments or shit test you
- doesn't have male orbiters
- doesn't have nerd interests (always the sign of an attention whore)

>You have to train her
this or you can ..... no only this

All women are worthless whores

You should find one who's been indoctrinated by her community into being scared of getting called a slut

Has a hymen.

Even a whore can be a good mother.
If you want something like a virgin you have to date christian fanatics.

The only women like that are dead in the ground now. They don't exist anymore.

>- is emotionally grounded
good luck
also important check her insta and facebook pics!!!!!!

>tfw your 3d waifu posted a pic of herself in the kitchen making traditional local sweets
m-maybe there's some hope

Are they siblings?

This might work if your dating a fucking 12 year old, older women already have a specific mind set there is no way you will be able to breakthrough that pride and change them, it's possible but rare.

-doesn't have profile pictures of her drinking

easy start with a light insult but end with compliment.

'Unlike most of the whores I know you'd make a pretty descent mother'

idk

>doesn't go to clubs
Agreed.
>doesn't have "basic" interests like shopping and fashion
Agreed.
>doesn't use social media
Unnecessary. Your options are already limited, do not limit them further without good reason.
>didn't study something typically SJW-ish like political science or psychology
Agreed, unless she deeply regrets it. Also, don't be the sucker who pays for her student debt.
>hates degenerate music like rap
Agreed.
>is emotionally grounded
It is not female nature to be "emotionally grounded". If that's what you're after, find yourself a boyfriend. Sure, you can avoid the hyper-emotional crazies, but don't judge women on the same playing field as men.
>doesn't fish for compliments or shit test you
Once again, this is female nature. Women will shit test you. This is actually a good thing. Passing her shit tests will keep her loyal to you.
>doesn't have male orbiters
Agreed.
>doesn't have nerd interests (always the sign of an attention whore)
Not necessarily true, but agreed.

The problem here is that these are all traits of "born-again" virgins. They start catching wise to the lie of independent women and the "permanent party" myth and reinvent themselves to attempt to catch good quality men in the marriage trap.

Basically you need to find, not women, but entire communities that are guaranteed to create AND MAINTAIN ideal women. Unfortunately, a lot of these are retarded for other reasons, like the Quiverfulls who spoil a perfect family dynamic with crippling birthrates and sorts of other retarded shit.

Does she receive Eucharist? If not, she's prone to degeneracy. If you don't, you don't deserve a good woman. If the foundation of your relationship is anything other than Christ, you have nothing.

A woman is a woman. They are all the same.
Women are information gatherers, they learn about you and learn your vulnerabilities, they learn how to control you and get what they want, they learn how to make you work like a mule while they stay home and complain that you are lazy. The best solution today is to remain single, at least not married. Find a room mate to share expenses with.

Just pick one of these:
She's a muslim
She's not white/black

Just look at her facebook, in less than a second you will have your answer.

Mostly, she thinks about money and chose a career for stability instead of following muh dreams. Also, such a woman has read at least a couple of good books (western canon).
A woman like that is more likely to analyze the situation and drop her job for children if you can afford it, and will support you if you can't find a job.
As for red flags, I'll take the shopping and fashion (all women want to look good but a good woman just buys when she needs to), the lel sciences, the test, and the clubs.

She is virgin.

Remember, theres no such thing as traditional women that suck dicks in bathrooms.

They're a rare specie that live only in the countryside

>>doesn't have "basic" interests like shopping and fashion
Traditional women need to buy kitchen and cleaning products, and you wouldn't want to be married to a baglady with no style.

That's her father duty.

You dont train your potential wife. It's stupid, will take years and you'll probably fail

>This might work if your dating a fucking 12 year old
The word "might" implies you haven't even tried. You're not speaking from personal experience, so how can we take your opinion seriously?

How do you tell? It starts with whether or not she has a good relationship with her father.

This.

A woman is almost always like her mother too.

Abdullah, leave

>That's her father duty
That's her father's duty until the age of 18, then it becomes YOUR duty. Women are like overgrown children, they never grow up.
>You dont train your potential wife. It's stupid, will take years and you'll probably fail
This is defeatist, MGTOW-esque attitude at it's finest. I've made good progress redpilling the women I've dated in just a few months. It's not difficult if you know what you're doing. Apparently you don't. Improve yourself, and stop blaming others for your own inadequacy.

Fed up of living in Britain where the girls are:

Sluts
Fat
Feminists
Retarded
Coal burners
Ugly

I'd rather have 2 asian wives and have 10 half white children than a white wife and have 1 child that will grow up in a half white country anyway.

False

I'd say most women are pretty malleable if you are alpha enough to impose yourself on them. Of course a passive beta isn't going to undo the state indoctrination.

>doesn't use social media

Good luck with this one.
For me this is probably the best tell, but also the rarest.

Achmed, I'm not memeing here. You need a latino woman. They're Catholic (at least in name), want to improve, will do whatever you want and are able to work without bitching.
Go to brazil and look for a whitey, or come here to the capital, or hunt in Mexico. Sure, there are brownies and indios, but around 10% of Latin America is white. I guarantee it.

O

>tfw you will never have traditional woman like our grandfathers did
>yfw you will never have nuclear family

You just described my wife.

Yeah I should probably ammend by saying doesn't use narcissist-social media like instagram

Where did you get this picture?

This... This does not exist. I have a nineteen yr old daughter who's mother (my ex) indoctrinated her with leftist ideology. They are the weaker gender for a reason. Find one who's mother died at a young age and you might have a chance.

If you hit them.

Anyway. Her past will never dissapear

>I have a nineteen yr old daughter
Sure you do gramps.

>That's her father's duty until the age of 18, then it becomes YOUR duty
Only if she marry with 18 years old

I'm saying that if a women is damaged when you marry her, she'll always be damaged.

If her father sucked at educating her, you should not marry one with a shitty family when you can get a normal one.

Also, im not blaming anyone, stop putting words in my mouth

The Eucharist is just a piece of bread, but you base your life upon it. Pretty sad man

>If you hit them.
Wrong. You clearly have limited experience with women. If you can't tame a woman without resorting to violence, the problem is you.

90% of women get eucharist.

It means nothing

It was normal until the feminists appeared.

Its the duty of a wife obey her husband, if she dont do it a punishment is necessary.

>The Eucharist is just a piece of bread, but you base your life upon it. Pretty sad man
> cucktestant american
I pity you cultureless and faithless heretics

Enjoy your faggots,racemixing,hatred of family and masculinity, and perverting womankind into useless objects of desire.

Fuck off Sven. 37, w 3 white non Hispanic kids. Nursefag. Don't you have a bull to prep?

usually you can tell within 5minutes if somebody is a lefty

>Only if she marry with 18 years old
This is unrealistic.
>I'm saying that if a women is damaged when you marry her, she'll always be damaged.
Most people are damaged, including you. This is unrealistic.
>If her father sucked at educating her, you should not marry one with a shitty family when you can get a normal one.
Chances are you won't find a "normal one", so you'll have to make things work. This is what men do, we solve problems. We don't whine and complain about how society is against us. We do something. Bottom line, end of story.
>Also, im not blaming anyone, stop putting words in my mouth
You're blaming society, women, and their fathers. These are your words, not mine.

What's the point of bragging about your kids if you raised them to be leftists?

Charlotte Arnold

>Fuck off Sven. 37, w 3 white non Hispanic kids. Nursefag. Don't you have a bull to prep?
Treat your daughter as you would wish a guy should treat her
If you have sons,tell them you're proud and guide their shit

don't let your ex walk over you with words or actions,that means a lot for kids

the black phillip show is good shit listen to all of them

Try hanging out with her a bit before dating her, preferably as a friend. Friendzone is a meme, it's actually easier to start dating a woman if you've been her friend for a while. I was just a friend to my current gf for a year or so until I confessed to her.

eva green is hot. is she a degenerate?

>Nursefag
>a white male close to 40
>and a nurse
wew lad,how come the filthypinas,mexicans,argentinas and thais didn't replace you yet?
or some indian retarded shit?

>it's actually easier to start dating a woman if you've been her friend for a while.

"The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to youā€”they are full of the Spirite and life. Yet there are some of you who do not believe"

it's a piece of bread dude. get over it.

>or so until I confessed to her.
This is where she told you "I want us to be friends,I view you as my brother,not boyfriend material
Now,let me tell you about Vlad,the handsome stud from university..."

Wrong.

cu-ck

Easy. Do the door test on her

youtube.com/watch?v=HAJdqzRM6Dw

It's true, though. I have never dated a woman who wasn't my friend before. Then again, I don't go to clubs and I don't do hook ups, so maybe that's a factor. Am I the only one with this experience?

It's kinda true. There's a zone just away from the friendzone, where she knows what you're like, your friend circle, your habits etc. but isn't exactly your friend. Between friends and acquaintances.
This is where most people find their partners.

Its the body and blood of our Lord ,Jesus Christ.
Maybe you protestants and cuntlicks don't know the meaning nor do it right.

Join an orthodox church and see it done right.
But you need to confess first,only then can you have an eucharist.

Even if that were true, you'd be the exception to the rule. Your advice doesn't apply to most men, ergo invalid.

>eva green

sorry user, but that waifu has already been claimed

>isn't white
>is black African

Easy. Next question!

unless you like fucking illiterate old women you'll be hard pressed to find an orthodox woman who's actually faithful and if you do be warned. They have a huge potential to swing right into cockslut territory

I'm not bragging. I'm not proud that she is a Berniebot. That was just an interlude into why that leaf should find a nice qt who's mother is DEAD. My other two enjoy looking at my rare Pepe's. They think its a thing. I'm secretly redpilling them. I was did not have enough self awareness at 18 to understand my later troubles by impregnating a hot af pro-feminist. There was no pro-right wing websites like this in the 90's to promote ideas like this to young men. We had AOL. Use my experience as a warning.

I've seriously considered infiltrating Amish/Mormon communities to find myself a wife for this reason. I just need to skillfully conceal the fact that I'm an Atheist.

Usually it's if she wants to stay home with the kids, and not because she has no job/skills/laziness, but because she values being home with the children. If she wants to work when having young kids, she's shit .

Check the year.

ce ai patit coaie?
>he goes to church to fuck women/seeking relationships
you'll find none as that is not permited,it is weird and you will be kicked out forever

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssi3gKEuASI

the goal

I respect your for your generous reply despite our shitposting banter.

It's rare you see someone browsing this shithole at that age.

>girls that don't exist for 9000 Alex

>eva green
Sorry but my dick can only take so much

youtube.com/watch?v=z1beIDMq1Hk

Kind of hard bro when you see your kid 4 days a month & or every other weekend. At that rate you just try not nudge them in the right direction and hope for the best. Sure it's unfortunate and not ideal but her mother was extremely vindictive after we divorced. Which I'm sure had something to do with it as well. This is not an uncommon situation for some american fathers.

>most women are pretty malleable
I see no point in dating if you'd just want to change everyone you meet into someone you'd rather see them as.

Basically there's no perfect answer. Either she's a basic bitch riding the cock carousel or she's useful but she's also got a head full of religious nonsense and will go on and on about Jaysus or Allah or whatever.

I dunno. Everything's a tradeoff. Pick the things that are valuable to you and try to live with the rest.

Those are all reasonable except for the shopping one. All women like to shop and buy clothes. As long as she's not breaking bank to do it, I see no problem. I don't know why you would want a woman that is frumpy and doesn't give a shit about her looks

>instagram
She's out!

yeah sorry, not every woman in the western world is a weak, pathetic german prostitute like the average berliner, or for that matter, any german woman.
>germany
>having a say in anything after the 20th century
kek

>I see no point in dating if you'd just want to change everyone you meet into someone you'd rather see them as.
that seems like a far fetched conclusion
I want to date women first and foremost because I want to find one to eventually have a family with and make babbies with, and this requires the potential wife to have at least some mental qualities that I deem important, especially when it comes to the education of my kids.

Now while it's hard to find women that are already ready to go on that aspect, most women who pass other requirements I think can be made into wife material from a psychological/ideological point of view.

>any german woman
I think you meant turkish women*

>replaced by filthypinas,Mexicans,Argentinas and thais

TOP KEK

You know why nigger

>Does she has a good and close relationship with her family?
>has an actuall family and just no single mother?
>Did she go study some meme major far from home?

Other than the obvious signs, that should answer. A good product more than often has good procedence.

same thing in current year, really

Merkel, quit shitposting.

You've never seen a woman or what? Whores don't hide the fact they are whores.

She's likely to be non white desu. Here in Britain, only non white women are marriage material. White women are home wreckers, not makers.

>Whores don't hide the fact they are whores.
Oh yes they do. Anyone who gets laid regularly can be my seconder.

listened to 20 mins now, none of this shit is coherent

I fell for the Christian girl maymay.

She's legit 100% devout and isn't a fake whore one. It's alright. She doesn't put out however.

Since I'm someone who really doesn't want kids, I suppose we just have different expectations in the dating process, then.

she is a hillgog as far a i know

utra lefty : def. out

Check her facebook, if she doesn't have many pictures of herself, then that's a good sign.

The reason is, in these days fb degeneracy is generally accepted by society, if she fills it with he pictures; she won't get negative social rep for it.

But if a women(or any person) doesn't take that liability, then it means she has reasons other then 'current norms', values in life on her own and by her own, so that's an individual, and has the capacity to understand the importance of traditions, virtues etc.

Very rare though, especially for you poor americans.

The relationship with her family meme has been true for ages, my dad told me this when I was like 15. Anecdotal, but every girl I ever knew from a divorced or single mom was a trainwreck

>tfw I know a girl that fits this pretty damn well
>tfw she already has a boyfriend

Why live

Muslim/Arab women are truly the best.

Well I've been on to (((them))) for a while. I'm a blonde so when I learned as a wee lad about WW2 and Germany wanting to use eugenics to make a blonde blue eyed race of people... I thought they might be on to something. I did my own research and simpathized.

>THE MEME MAGIC BROUGHT ME

It gets better. Listen to all 12 episodes. This is a at least a decade worth of life experiences condensed into 20 hours of audio.

Reminder, if she has had just 1 cock up her hole before you, risk of divorce is very High. The traditional family is very threatened due to sexual liberation. The best thing we can do is to get kids anyway with some less degenerate Whore and teach the kids proper Values. Women is one of the saddest things about the red pill. We should never had given Them voting Rights.
If youre White, Get at least 2 children no matter how degenerate every woman is. Our race will become extinct Unless we do this.

Women of all age are malleable as fuck

I tried the Catholic thing. The most faithful Catholic women have about the same rate of degeneracy as the general population except they have Confession to assuage their guilt, charitable works to boost their self-righteousness, and vocational discernment via Eucharist, Adoration and prayer to justify their irrational bullshit.

>tldr you are being cucked by Catholic women and the feminized Catholic Church the way Eve cucked Adam

She's wearing a headscarf.

i've never met a woman that doesn't do at least three from the list

>not looking for a hookup on a hookup website

Witnessed

> doesn't do the baby make shake because you're not sure if you want to stay with her forever
>A bad thing

fucking choose one or drink bleach, mr. sexual liberation kike

a woman thats your soulmate and other half and fits ur personality type and lifestyle and views and beliefs and body

So if your kids want to see you,they legally can't?
You can't call them,talk to them?
They don't call you?

>thread about good traditional women
>posts a female kike that also literally looks like a scarecrow
>a fucking leaf

>mfw, other than clubs, you've described my gf.
WhatAmIGonnaDo?!

I met a girl like this and took her to prom, but I was such a beta in high school that I failed to pursue her after that, and now she's married. ;_;

Haha she is cucking you. I bet she told you she's never been kissed by a guy, meanwhile she sucked a guy's dick while at a Christian camp during high school one summer.

>clubs
Does she come home "wet" ,smelling like perfume?

Ask her if she is an indian, and a hindu.

Her long-term relationships will consist of going through the usual cycle: at first the millennial girl will emulate her new boyfriend and seem drugged by his charm, but it's likely he will be the one under her spell assuming he wants to settle down with the rare quality woman. He will be fooled thinking this first phase will last and continue to be subdued and made stupid by hormones secreted during the bonding process. She'll show her true colours within two to three years of the honeymoon phase and delude herself into thinking that her partner is the enemy and an obstacle holding her back in life and she cannot spend her youth in bored of old toys when she can get the rush of a new mysterious fling that might like one interest of hers that existing bf doesn't. Some will sugar coat it and try to stay friends with a mellow exit and others will be more deceptive or up front and vicious with their intentions. But generally the outcome is the same because no man will win that battle while she is "empowered" by you go girl culture, beta orbiters encouraging her narcissism on Facebook, and Tinder. Millennial woman won't start thinking seriously about family until it's too late and reality refuses to validate her warped perceptions.

This is the basic schematic for most modern day long-term relationships. Guys get tired of that shit or become cynical while underaged white-knight virgin shamers (assuming they are male) think they have relationships and the world completely figured out.

You'll only be the father figure who she want to rebel against.

She's what OP thinks is pretty, which we all want for our traditional wives.

Cred Forums debating on how to find a traditional woman
>meanwhile, average Cred Forumsack still bathing in their own virginity pool and would fuck anything that would let em fuck her (it)

check her phone (sms, email, sent pics etc.). this is the only way.

lol your criteria for ideal woman is "acts like a man"

nigga you gay

why are you virgin shaming?

It would work if she is in US, a religious Indian in first world country is THE MOST SUPERIOR specimen of this race.

I'm triggered. Literally shaking right now.

Why?

You do realise this narrows it down to about 1 in a trillion don't you?

Can confirm, I have one. She is non-practicing but she retains all of the personality traits of a submissive Muslim woman, it's wonderful.

I'm trying to confirm what you said by giving an ironic SJW-tier response.

Vindictive 3rd wave feminist american ex-wives are the absolute worst. Should I have ran out and got an attourney everytime she got in the way of me making plans with my dayghter or didnt answer the phone out of spite. You have to pick your battles with these types. They have 0 respect for the father's role in the family unit. Honestly, after they turn 13-14 suddenly what dad thinks isn't that important anymore. They are enthralled in with their friends and social life. They barely have time for you anymore. Also the little amount of time you do have you don't spend it disagreeing about political beliefs. She's engaged to a white pharmacy student= win for dad. Do you have offspring? Life does not always turn out how you plan. In that sense you have to be flexible.

TL;DR

Long story short, as a divorced father, the ex wife can make your life really hard if you push too hard.

i ain't giving anyone the luxury of my big penis who don't deserve it m8

Muslim women have a higher incentive to lie about their degeneracy than non-Muslim women. Unless she's fat and ugly AND literally autistic, I'm sure she's sucked a few cocks at least in high school.

>being cucked by a shitskin
kys

Marry an Indian

Fucking This

>but it's likely he will be the one under her spell assuming he wants to settle down with the rare quality woman.
If you do it wrong. You can't love a woman they way she loves you. You're still on page 1 shit, talking to a guy who's read the book cover-to-cover multiple times. Watch Black Philip 1-12, and you'll know 65% of what I know.
>He will be fooled thinking this first phase will last and continue to be subdued and made stupid by hormones secreted during the bonding process.
This is a vaginal-mindset. Women are the one's who say "b-but I can change him", "b-b-but he's not abusive, he told me he'd never hit me again"
> She'll show her true colours within two to three years of the honeymoon phase and delude herself into thinking that her partner is the enemy and an obstacle holding her back in life and she cannot spend her youth in bored of old toys when she can get the rush of a new mysterious fling that might like one interest of hers that existing bf doesn't.
This is why you get a prenup. Never allow women to have such power over you.
>Some will sugar coat it and try to stay friends with a mellow exit
Big mistake. Being "friends" with an ex is a recipe for disaster. It allows them to rationalize all their wrongdoings in the relationship.
>no man will win that battle while she is "empowered" by you go girl culture, beta orbiters encouraging her narcissism on Facebook, and Tinder.
Women only have as much power as you allow them to. It really is that simple.
>Millennial woman won't start thinking seriously about family until it's too late and reality refuses to validate her warped perceptions.
Because they haven't been trained properly. Because men like you aren't doing your job. You have to TRAIN them, but first you have to know how. Clearly you don't, and your father taught you nothing.

fucking scarily accurate desu

Oh I didn't understand.

I would like to know what the deal with virgin shaming is though.

I don;t understand why people are proud of treating sex like a drug and feel the need to shame people for it.

If your going to fuck people you don't know or fuck different boyfriends or girlfriends every 6 to 8 months go ahead you do you but why would you shame someone who thinks that sex is the closet thing you can do with a person because it can create life.

this

just experience or intuition desu, no way around it

Well, then you'd know for sure you're marrying a degenerate.

It would work anywhere bro, indian mothers are the best mothers ever.

>Religious
You aren't a mudslime fucker. Are you?

If that's your idea of a man- you obviously don't know what a man is, "nigga".

Look who's talking.
>dweller of The cradle of the degenerate civilization in the whole fucking wide world.

Do you poo in the loo?

I wish there was a way to detect women, that never had sexual intercourse with (sand)niggers.

I basically suspect every women that is single to be a coalburning whore in her free time because she can`t keep a man.

And women in a relationship are taboo as well since I donĀ“t want a girl thats cheating on her boyfriend.

Im fucked.. Artificial wombs when!
Need to pass my aryan seed to the next generation.

you pays your money and you take your chances

Hope you dont say that on the DoTR, faggot.

You are right in theory. In practice most people (including effectively all women) are not the noble, romantic, enlightened beings that you've been conditioned to idealize them to be. Women can't tell that a man is a high quality man unless there is a consensus within her circle of female acquaintances and friends that he is sexually desirable. A man who is a virgin is most likely not desirable by any woman, therefore he must be denounced and shamed. Every woman will instinctively pretend to be a virgin or conceal her degeneracy because the highest quality men do not desire to commit to become a long term reproductive partner and provider for damaged goods.

Good shitpost canada...

>Merkel

no, /ex-yu/ here

Hindu, but the mothers you are talking about were the previous generation, I doubt the girls today will make good mothers in future. The culture doesn't really impart those qualities anymore, religion is isolated from it, and gives you reason to not become degenerate even when it's culturally ok.
First world cause it's practically best of both worlds.

itt 40 year old virgins contemplate roasties that are out of their league

Don't forget to add that she must not have any tatoos, piercing or dyed hairs

which in the end eliminates every single woman on the planet earth

>implying your kids won't be raised Muslim behind your back

Tell her you support Trump and gauge the reaction.

>A man who is a virgin is most likely not desirable by any woman

because men are weak animals that cannot say no to sex if women are around?

why is this a stereotype?

Any indication of sluttiness is a deal breaker.

Scratch a slut-tell, find a whore.

>if she's a slut she's a whore

wow, such insight.

you sound like a weak man.

my life right now is divided into two stages: before and after discovering patrice o'neal

so much quality material in all his opie and anthony appearance. black phillip is the bible though

I'm the same way. I've hooked up like once before and while she was hot, it just felt totally impersonal and sleazy. I imagine I'm in the serious minority in feeling that way though. And even then we were already acquaintances. Either way, I think being friends before and letting it gradually blossom into a legit relationship is the best way to do it. You just have to watch out for someone sweeping in and snagging her first while you're playing the long con. Always a risk.

I'll look into this user as I just recently got into a relationship after 25 years no gf.

Any other recommendations?

A man with options is desirable and can say no. A man with no options but pretending he can say no because he has options is a weak, undesirable sperg and nature has rightly selected women to avoid such literal genetic trash.

So you're saying that an undesirable man will be shamed for being a virgin

but a desirable man will not be shamed for being a virgin.

then they should be shamed for being ugly, or disgusting, or a beta faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsGjWT8V22c
youtube.com/watch?v=RGHJ_FYXUgY
youtube.com/watch?v=HiEMjQmpOXg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Aho6L4fYmU
youtube.com/watch?v=ht6N7t1TXmY
youtube.com/watch?v=noNsK-Z0Vc4

You can hire data-driven private investigators.

Go through her social media and see if she posts/acts like a degenerate roastie.

BASED

THE REDPILL is 10 wives

I didn't know italy was taking in more shitskins.

A sexually desirable man will be celebrated by women regardless of his personal quirks. If he's a virgin, he has strong moral character. If he's an adulterer, he is sexy. If he's emotionally and physically abusive, he's complex and dominant, etc.

A sexually undesirable man will be denigrated by women for every one of his personal quirks. If he's a virgin, he'll die a virgin. If he's faithful, he's boring and a creep. If he's kind and generous, he's desperate and manipulative. If I'm married to him but another man who is sexually desirable has shown interest in me, then my sexually undesirable husband turns out to have been emotionally and physically abusive all along and he belongs in jail and has to pay alimony.

Your mistake is assuming women and society in general are motivated above all by truth and justice.

>tldr you're a cuck

Pepperoni pizza, extra large.

Chop chop, Mario.

>tldr you're a cuck

thanks for being a leaf, decent insight right up to the end there.

>This might work if your dating a fucking 12 year old

become religious.

>muh feels
kys

Nice try, Schlomo.

>Doesn't fish for compliments or shit test you

They all shit test.

>good goy

No u.

You're calling people cucks for no reason.

you're either a faggot or a shitposter

leaf.

sorry for wanting a girl that is actually shy and nice and isn't a sewer of cheap alcohol

you got me, I am the reddit spy.

the autism in this thread jeez louise guess what authentically good men dont have any problem finding authentically good women if you feel like its such a difficult task or that you cant even discern the difference yourself just by feeling it you have an issue and need to work on yourself.

Im an atheist, but the only hope for a decent woman nowadays is either a religious one, or an asian one.

What's a shit test?

>(1) post by this ID
>posted 3 hours ago

Eat shit and die.

You're right Moishe. Your nice, shy, homely girlfriend who promised you she's a virgin who's never kissed a guy technically didn't lie. After all, sucking Mustafa's horsedick and getting fucked in her asshole bareback is not the same as being kissed on the lips and losing her virginity.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but there is one test that is greater than all others.

TALK TO HER FATHER

sure thing pajeet. But why are most indian women like so groce. There was a decent one I knew who was kind of stuck up. Because she knew she was one in a million indian chicks who were actually hot...

Yeah, this makes no sense to me either, I want an attractive women into and maintaining being attractive.

>- doesn't use social media
>- is emotionally grounded
>- doesn't have male orbiters

these are the ones that she doesnt have.
how'd I do ?

>until I confessed to her.

aaaand she has all the power in the relationship.

Idk why it's the stereotype. In my experience, the less you want a woman, the more she starts to want you, but only to a degree. When the opportunity comes to reel her in, you need to take it. As long as you make her think she is winning, you can plan ahead and 'reeducate' her on degeneracy etc. Be fit, positive, hardworking, intellectual, and be the dominant of the relationship, especially in the beginning, then once you have slowly retrained her, you can make babies. CAVEAT: You need a decent girl in the first place to accomplish this, best bet is probably someone who is honest and raised with both parents. I have had about 60/40 success with this so far, but the outlook is positive