Why does Trump get a free pass?

Why does Trump get a free pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/06/17/clintons-use-loophole-to-avoid-estate-tax-they-helped-create/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-lawsuit-contractors
washingtonpost.com/politics/a-clue-to-the-whereabouts-of-the-6-foot-tall-portrait-of-donald-trump/2016/09/14/ae65db82-7a8f-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html
miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article91353232.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Cred Forums is gay for him. If shillary paid no taxes they would lose their collective underage minds.

He lives in New York trust me he is paying his fair share.

How do you sleep at night for being a $hillary supporter?

I mean, in good conscience, are you ok with her being president?

kys my man.

Because Hillary and her cronies helped make laws that give him a pass.

I respect him, so idgaf

One worked within the system, followed the rules and was able to reduce his taxes paid through legal means.

The other simply didn't follow the rules, was caught and charged.

The only reason to pay more taxes than you have to if you are weak willed enough to be shamed into it.

This basically means that he makes use of laws and regulations to avoid taxes. So do I. You can save a ton of you know what you are doing.

He isn't doing anything illegally. If anything, this speaks to his business acumen. So yes, not paying taxes legally makes him smart.

hillary and her ilk have had decades to change the law. they dont.

because they are the ones getting bribes to write the tax law as such.

Oh look another nonsense issue designed specifically to muddy the waters.

Sage

If Trump did anything illegal he would be in prison. Hes not corrupt like Hillary who can just pay off the FBI.

which one
which cronies

Clinton does the same things. She's even planned to change laws, that she will evade.
Here's where she did it
nypost.com/2014/06/17/clintons-use-loophole-to-avoid-estate-tax-they-helped-create/

And she plans to do it again, with her new taxes on the "rich", basically everyone but her.

But remember, trump is bad for doing exactly what Clinton does.

Why would you want to economically fund a system that wants to replace you with Ahmeds?

Exactly.

Using the law to it's fullest extent is bad? Why do Democrats make it possible to not pay taxes?

Because Cred Forums is full of literally delusional cucks to their God-Emperor. He can do no wrong in their eyes and they will do any mental gymnastics necessary, even though they're probably not even consciously aware that they're doing so, to continually convince themselves of that.

It's actually pretty sad when you think about it, to be cucked so insanely hard.

It's shit, but I don't care anymore. Most billionaires don't pair their fair share anyway.

But he is right in that those taxes would go to waste paying fo' dem pograms that don't work and lining politician's pockets.

A free pass to do what? Can you cite a law that was broken? Businesses hire accountants. Part of the job of the accountant is the find as many tax write-offs and loop holes as possible. Everyone that earns more than you make at McDonalds does this to some extant. Why do you think H&R block exists when you can easily e-file for free in a basic step by step system that a retard can figure out? Because it results in paying less taxes.

It's an interesting question. Full disclaimers I'm from NY and I don't particularly like him.

But it was interesting to get the answers to this question early on. I was really surprised.

>He isn't doing anything illegally.

lol is this some kind of Cred Forums meme?

>Why does Trump get a free pass?

>free pass to follow tax laws and avoid them wherever possible

What kind of sucker wants to pay taxes?

He even said in the debate no one apparently actually watched -- why pay taxes when the government just squanders the money on stupid shit? Especially when they write the tax laws to benefit themselves so they don't have to pay taxes either and then other people take advantage of those same laws.

Yeah and he's still paying sales tax on everything he buys and his company buys.

>He isn't doing anything illegally.
>lol is this some kind of Cred Forums meme?

How much beyond the legal minimum do you pay in taxes? Do you send a check directly to the treasury with a "good job" note?

Hesitate actually believe this

And you know he's doing illegal things because... you're the FBI?

Does anyone here even politics.
He bought lots of buildings when ny was at its worst and invested in exchange for not paying taxes.
Smart very, very smart

Everyone that has to pay taxes pays as little as they can, and would gladly take that number down to zero.
Wesley Snipes got scammed by his accountant. It's a sad story and not the same case.

underrated post

shills in full force because they know they are done for since it will be impossible to rig the polls in november due to the millions of trump supporters and less than maybe a few hundred $hillary supporters, democrats are extremely dishonorable and dislikeable, and if they actually stood a chance at putting that crooked hillary in the white house, they wouldn't have to nervously shill for $0.02 per day on Cred Forums. what are you $hillary fools even doing here? you cannot change our minds about voting for trump, it's done, he already won and there is nothing you shills can do to stop it other than look worse and worse each day.

>IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE

Hey dipshit

If you really thought about it, the IRS would've thrown him in jail by now if he didn't pay his taxes. Especially since he's being audited

>filed his taxes
>under audit
>literally wont release them until Clinton releases her e-mails.

he does pay taxes you nigger

>implying the clinton foundation pays taxes on all the "gifts" it receives from foreign nations

Folks apparently don't even know that if you're a bank then you not only get a pass from the government but you have an entire department in your company devoted to taking up legal charges and paying off compliance officers just to arbitrage everything you can think of.

They call it financial innovation, which is a funded growth industry.

Snipes didn't even file taxes

You do realize there's these things called "loopholes" that are completely legal right?

Hillary steals taxes and murders people, so yes.

Trump did his tax evasion """""""""Legally""""""""""""

The reality is rich fucks don't pay their fair share, so they go after middle-talent like Snipes to scare the proles into paying more.

Because he went through a legal framework that was in place for him to use.

It's not like he was like oh hey look I owe X amount in taxes I'm not gunna pay that cuz fuck Obama.

He probably had a fuck ton of capital losses built up from the market crash or some other shit that he was able to write off for taxes.

He's not dumb enough to just not pay his taxes.

He did it legally. Wesley Snipes was purely religious persecution by the IRS and racism.

Why does Hillary get one?

this is the same as the ties made in China shit.

The only cucks are people who willingly pay more taxes than they need to. Pay for those gibs white boy. Good goy

Even Warren Buffet brags about paying little to no taxes. Don't hate the player, hate the game. The IRS is a flawed system that only benefits the intelligent.

>white rabbit
oh fuck yeah I forgot about that song
blasting it right now

>Trump did his tax evasion """""""""Legally""""""""""""

Were you born retarded or were you dropped a few times? Tax evasion by definition is the ILLEGAL nonpayment or underpayment of tax. If Trump owes tax and didn't pay it, he would be in a cell right now. The fact is, if he doesn't owe taxes it's because his activities were not taxed by the government. No laws have been broken and there is no implication of anything illegal or even unethical. Nobody is morally obligated to randomly send checks to the government. Considering how wasteful they are thanks to people like Hillary, you would be stupid to do it.

SHUT UP IN THIS SEGMENT WE WILL ASK TRUMP WHY HE DIDN'T PAY HIS TAXES FOR THE NEXT 15 MINUTES

BUT WE WILL NEVER SITE ANY LAWS JUST THROW BASELESS ALLEGATIONS AND LIES

GO GO GO!

>middle-talent like Snipes
>middle-talent

have you even SEEN Blade?

The CF is incorporated in Ireland, to avoid paying taxes.

he can afford good lawyers who follow the law.
Nigger followed advice from shitty lawyer and was had...

Atleast Trumps income came from profit not parasitism like Hillary's

Neither man in OP's picture pays taxes.

Shillary does pay no taxes. Well, on her secret income that goes into non-profits anyway. I don't care about that either. She's literally the one wasting taxpayer money on her cronies, so I think she knows damn well that paying taxes to the government is retarded just like Trump does.

Trump pays more in taxes in one year than you will make in your life. They were specifically talking about the income tax, not capital gains taxes, sales tax, self-employment tax and the millions of other taxes and fees that the average person doesn't know exists. When you run an empire, you have different options in terms of income. When you're filthy rich, you tend to keep more money in the business. You may pay low or no income tax at all, but you're still paying a shitload in other ways. Seriously, the left are like a bunch of children when it comes to business and economics in general.

I'm an average person and I know about fucking taxes because I do them myself even though I am smalltime.

I'm not going to comment other taxes that piss me, some of which you mentioned. I'm only going to comment on income taxes, which are a load of fucking bullshit which Congress in 1981 during the Grace Comission was able to determine pay for absolutely fucking nothing, and it is such a nice feeling that there are ads now on the radio about it.

Who actually wants to pay more taxes? That money effectively goes nowhere. If you make a billion dollars a year, and you're taxed a third of that, thats 333 million dollars that could have bought a whole suburb of houses and businesses or stocks and bonds that can make you even more money. If you feel like giving money away to charity you at least know where it goes.

What he meant to say was he knows the loopholes to close but he sperged out.

He is smart

Taxation is theft

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

how stupid can you be as a useless idiot skipping after the jewish bolshevick communist Columbia School in fucking Chicago to not understand anything about economics?

You are all assholes and we are going to variously hang and shoot you if you don't quietly go back to your little rabbit holes.

Taxation is theft

So I don't see the problem from hidding from a robber

Why do googles get a pass?

Tax avoidance is not tax evasion.

Tax avoidance is legally structuring your business and finance in a way that your tax burden can be minimized or even eliminated through tax credits, deductions, etc.

Tax evasion is lying about or fudging your finances to avoid paying taxes, or just refusing to pay taxes.

Tons of businesses pay no taxes.

This butthurt is delicious

Why do illegal aliens get a pass?

At first I laughed... and then I didn't.

This, its no different than anyone with kids claiming them and getting their $1500. Its just being sensible. Any libtard who claims deductions instead of paying more than they have to is just as big of an asshole as Trump.

Why would anyone want to pay more taxes than they absolutely have to?
t. Mitt Romney

hope lowtax wipes this pos of shit board off the site

or better yet the whole site off the internet

Because he's obeying the law.

Pretty much this.

Change the laws if they're bad. Thinking Trump should virtue signal and pay more is fucking retarded.

God I hate leftists.

rule34 can be pretty great

His taxes are deducted for reinvesting, not to for buying anime waifus like yourself.

>Why does Trump get a free pass?
He used existing laws to lower his tax rate.

Laws Hillary did nothing about in her 30 years of politics.

>he fell for it

what a dumb cuck

Takes no effort for the 4chins twitter to troll people.

>He doesn't go to Hooters and talk about his small business for 5 seconds and write it off as a business expense

Pretty insane that one candidate promises to tax the wealthy to pay off our debt while the other boasts about paying none at all.

But still not as bad as him bragging about not paying employees when they don't "satisfy" him.

there is a difference between flat out not paying your taxes or not what is accessed as due.

He used write offs and tax credits et all to lower his fed tax rate who cares. Most CEOs take low salary to lower their W2 type wages and pay mostly capitol gains taxes. Once you max out the fed income tax scale, plus state and local taxes you can get close to 49 cents to any dollar you make going to the government.

Fuckem.

>spending millions on donations for tax deductions
>totally the same as tax evasion goy

fuck off shill

>Do a shit job
>Still expect to get paid

Wew lad

ASSHOLE COMMUNIST COCKSUCKER FAGGOT I BET YOU'D LIKE TO GET SATISFIED AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

Seems so ironically convoluted that lots of said "donations" were made to the Clintons.

That image is perfect.

Trump's foundation broke the law by self serving, and making a political donation from a charity.

So yeah.. he's broken the law at least twice.

Also he avoids income tax by having people pay his foundation instead of him, but then paying out foundation dollars for various expenses (such legal fees he incurs)

Trump funnels money through the foundation to pay his expenses by proxy.. therefor avoiding income taxes.

You can pay no taxes but you have to do it legally!

Because he's probably paying no taxes legally... Was this a real question?

Well Shillary wants to raise taxes on the wealthy (and the middle class), and Trump wants to lower taxes on everybody. So it would make Shillary more hypocritical

Trump could take off his pants during the debate, shit on the floor and smear it all over his face and Cred Forums would defend it saying "THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DOESN'T TAKE SHIT FROM NO ONE BUT HIMSELF". I'm not sure Trump could do anything to make Cred Forums dislike him at this point. It's like the leader of the schoolyard bullies and Cred Forums are his friends who shout "yeah!" even when the leader says or does something retarded or weird.

Jeez, this sounds pretty serious

Just let me know when he breaks the law, or sells access to the US State Department for donations to his charity, or starts civil wars in two countries, or destroys evidence under subpoena

really makes you wonder why everybody is so desperate to find swing voters

Trump does it by the law.

Sniggs just stopped paying

I'm simplifying severely. There are also legal ways of moving money around through trusts and corporations.

With a fucking hammer

Did you think of that post yourself? Well done.

We could say the same about Hillary supporters. We could literally uncover a video of Hillary saying she wants to ban guns to cuck everyone and install the new world order and you will still vote for her.

>tfw used a hammer to destroy family hard drives
>then gave up and just got out the sawzall

fucking noobs

You don't find it hypocritical that he brags about his charity, yet investigations have show that Trump himself has not donated a dime of his own money since 2009, and that was a whopping $2500?

Also he's a businessman, so his crimes are in business. Once he makes the shift to elected office, he can start committing government related crimes..

whoah they're mad enough about Cred Forums to send in people instead of bots now?

How much does this cost?

Pretty much this. Cred Forums is a trump hugbox even though they don't realize his polices would totally fuck a good percentage of Cred Forums over.
>We are going to tax goods from china
Yeah I can't wait until it cost's you $10,000 to get on your computer or phone so you can shitpost on pol.

It's because he used the LAW to his advantage. If he didn't pay taxes he did it within the law, which you can't say for most of the things Hillary has done.

Nope. Shillary is the one demanding more taxes, so if she refuses to pay them (and she does) that would make her an enormous cunt hypocrite. Which it does.

But then we already knew that she was a criminal, a liar and a hypocrite--these things are not debatable, they are simply true.

Trump pays the legally required amount of taxes, which, due to loopholes that all wealthy/powerful people exploit (including Hillary), is virtually nothing. He is saying that he wants to apply this mindset to the way the country as a whole is run, instead of it being something only powerful people have access to.

He's basically saying, "I pay nothing in taxes because this dumb bitch next to me and others like her made it this way."

Of course this is too complex for a normie to comprehend though.

Yeah no they don't shatter like that, even if you have the old power cords on them. I fucking went at those things with a 10lb sledge to get all my grief out and they held up.

Saw them apart. Carbide tip circular saw blades to be honest family. Reeeee them right through and done.

LE 8888888888D BACKGAMMON

Between an evil neocon and a tax dodging corporatist, this is the kind of delusion that America is sunk into.

If he was a spic or nigger you'd be calling for his death. Fucking cucks.

But if you don't pay your taxes, who will pay for the cops?

No one gave a shit that Mitt Romney spent millions on charity so fuck off you shill

vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-lawsuit-contractors
washingtonpost.com/politics/a-clue-to-the-whereabouts-of-the-6-foot-tall-portrait-of-donald-trump/2016/09/14/ae65db82-7a8f-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html
miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article91353232.html
he's repeatedly done illegal things and gets off with fines when he is caught

>Trump pays the legally required amount of taxes, which, due to loopholes that all wealthy/powerful people exploit (including Hillary), is virtually nothing.

Oh look, a false equivalence.

In his last declared tax release, Trump paid 0% federal taxes.

In Clinton's last declared tax return (2015), they paid USD 3.6m of federal tax, at 35% rate.

They are not doing the same thing you muppet.

Not at all. Trump played the system. Wesley Snipes thought he was above the system.

I hate that "its just business mentality". But I would take a nimble businessman who gives a damn about us over the fucking globalist parasite class any day of the week.

Were you ever under the impression that Cred Forums was fair about race?

Most of Mitt's charity givings were to the Mormon church.. its called tithing you fuckwit. That's why nobody cared.

>nigger or spic
Probably only wants to proliferate their race and culture, no way they have ever been in a position to have enough to go around to care about others
>Trump
MAGA

We had to defeat the neocons in the primary.

They hate us and nationalism, love Israel and war.

I can respect neocon hate. But even the things I really don't like about trump, rarely fall under neo-conservatism. That said, his current tax policy does signal neo-conservatism. But I am legit hopeful for my country, for the first time since I've been politically active.

What would you say to someone if they chose to never use deductions and to overcount how much taxes they need to pay?

Would you call them stupid?

>using legal loopholes
>simply not paying your taxes

one of these things is not like the other

BUT WHY DON'T YOU RELEASE YOU TAX FORMS

YOU ARE CHEATING IN EVERY WAY INCLUDING YOUR FOUR HUNDRED MILLION LOANS YOU USED FROM YOUR FATHER TO PAY FOR A BUSINESS WHERE YOU ARE BANKRUPT AND HAVE NO PERSONAL MONEY

DRUMPF FRUMTF

Anyone that bases their budget on a tax refund is an idiot. All you're doing is giving the Government an interest free loan for a year.

Anyone that pays taxes is an idiot because they didn't plan ahead how to protect their income, or needs better accountants.

>DRUMPF FRUMTF

He doesn't not pay taxes, he owes no taxes. If he owed taxes and didn't pay them the government would be all over his ass

you do know that the IRS can see his shit right

>What is an audit
The government is all over his ass.

Was it Nixon who caught hell for using the IRS against his enemies or am I thinking of the wrong person?

He's rich yeah that's horrible.

Their payroll ends soon, they're trying to squeeze every (you) they can get.
>yfw if we were actually losing they wouldn't even have to shill

The consequences for not paying taxes are different than an audit. I didn't mean the government would leave him alone, I mean he'd be in prison or worse

>Pays 35%
>On the income they aren't offshoring or keeping tied up in the Clinton foundation but using for personal gain
>To virtuesignal because paying taxes polls well with retards and shlonged romney
So did they pay 35% on the money they stole from the Haitian relief effort?

>trump: uses established loopholes
>snipes: WE WUZ SOLVRUN CITZINS IN SHEET
why do you think?

No, he said he'd release them after audit.
BUT he would release them sooner if she released her emails.