Why do you people hate Christian Syrians seeking refuge from conflict?

Why do you people hate Christian Syrians seeking refuge from conflict?

Reminder that Steve Jobs was a Syrian migrant and most of you have owned iPods or iPhones back when they were popular.

>look goys here's one syrian so all syrians are like steve jobs!
syrians belong in syria
just like christians belong in jerusalem

>owning apple products ever

I'll take 3 of the middle ones to go plz

hahahahahaha

Steve Jobs was born in the US

his dad was a migrant

This is a picture of the most beautiful Anglos for comparison.

Apple products are horrible

t. user posting this from iPhone

I don't hate them, but every migrant should in best case scenario be shot at border.
I didn't create the war, people should be helped in their country. Moving problems around isn't a solution, it's inflation of problem.

x axis or y axis?

also his dad is a non-practicing Muslim who put him up for adoption, SJ ended up being raised by white catholics

We just mostly hate the muzzie ones you fucking leaf.

If only the ones coming were christians. The whole problem is that the amount of actual christian Syrian migrants is ridiculously low, as such, the vast majority consists of muslims and we all know how that goes.

>Syrians

i found the issue.

>tfw no qt3.14 Syrian gf

save the lolis. gas the rest. blame it on isis.

I don't hate them we're both fellow christians.

Also, girls in the middle is mudslim, nice try Abdullah al fucking leafi

You must be new to the internet. You do know whats happen to all the white European countries that used the same logic you're using right? No wonder everyone on this bored hates us.

>kys leaf

I 100% support helping Syrian Christians. Its the Muslim savages that should be barred from traveling to the civilised world.

Steve Jobs was a Syrian?
That would be one reason to dislike immigrants. Jobs was a piece of shit that treated everyone like shit, and his phones sucked. He basically killed himself due to his enormous pride. If all Syrians were like him I'd never want to meet any.

who is that nigger in the top right? i swear i see him all over this board but dont know his back story

The Christian Syrians are actually fighting for their countries and families rather than running away like cowards.

Hats off to them.

>Christian Syrians
Pictures with Kurds and Yazidis
Kurds and Yazidis OK
Arabs not OK, whatever they're christians or not

Good genes from his mother
Bad arabian and kurdish genes from his father

> Implying that sand-niggers have genetic variation.

You choose Steve Jobs so...iPhone? What a legal thief

fuck off we're full.

Isn't top left girl from afghanistan?

sorry kike syrians belong in middle east

>Why do you people hate Christian Syrians seeking refuge from conflict?
Not our people, not our problem. Foreigners can fuck off with their bullshit. If every foreigner died it would be good.

lmao

> If every foreigner died it would be good.
Your country would collapse in a week from boredom and the weight of all those unsold firearms you wanted to sell to your enemies.

Christians in Syria represent only 10% of the population
It does not mean they're fighting, in fact it just means they are much fewer

>just like christians belong in jerusalem
>whaitisthethroneofsaintpeter.jpg

Steve Jobs should have been shot.

He's right damn it, we need to send back/kill all these hajis from all these different middle eastern/African countries and start taking in syrian christians!

You fucking numbskulls.

Jobs's father is indeed Syrian, but he gave him up for adoption. He fucked a swiss german girl and left before his child was born.
These are his adoptive parents, two proud americans