The normies are waking up

The normies are waking up
AHHHHHHHH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mocking SJWs is already mainstream and this is just waking more people up.

What a time to be alive.

Really makes me wonder how we came to this

>Mfw 90% of pepe's they post are some twitter-core bullshit

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS

I think they underestimate how many normies love Pepe and will not believe this bullshit

MSM is that desperate

Its official, anti-defamation league condemned pepe which means JIDF will use every shekel they have to erase it.

Post rare pepes before they go extinct.

As a frog, i find this offensive and racist.

#NotInMyName
#JeSuisPepe

>frog
>relatable to malicious behavior

Ladies and gentlemen; the news media.

>batshit insane lol

pepe is just growing up. memes of this calibur have a more advanced development stage

I feel like this would be the perfect time to get #notallpepes trending on twitter

REEEEEEE

Because you willed it into existence. The sheer willpower of memeing manifested our efforts into reality.

SJW only power is censorship and ridicule. By memeing pepe we have symbolically shown them they have no power, we do.

PRAISE KEK

We knew 2016 will be magical and will lead to SJW demise even before 2016 begun.

Too late

That's racist against french people!!!

I always thought CNN was a symbol of niggers.
Now it's a symbol of hate?

shouldn't have shitposted on social media.

CNN: Clinton News Nao

hello new wallpaper

#notallpepes
#memeofpeace

Snapchat news is just one huge basic bitch factory to suck the soul out of teenage girls.

(((who))) knows why?

Fake as fuck

Thank you for posting this thread again, OP.

is some faggot in a hot topic gonna buy a pepe shirt and get arrested or something?

>all these years /r9k/ tried to save pepe from the normies by posting peepee poopoo
>Cred Forums finally managed to claim pepe forever
>Nobody ever mentions wojak
gg no re

I don't understand why anyone thinks this is some defeat, or something to recoil about, like a found out Jew. We got to this point by laughing it off and pressing forward. 3 years ago, tormenting SJW's was purely done online anonymously. Now, it's mainstream and even lots of liberals despise them. Keep shifting the Windows by doing the same shit we've always done.

saw it last night you cuck.
look at CNNs stories

WEW LAD IT'S THERE NOW

Thanks CNN

oh

theres no such thing as normal OP its just different u gotta find what u love and are good at and care about and learn and work at it ur whole life OP it will pay off in the end theres always a way and solution u gotta build up ur energy and karma and let destiny take control and smooth ride it all the way out

Everyone tweet #notallpepes and #memeofpeace

RIGHT NAO

FUCKING NORMIES

GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that's how implication pointers work

All French officially symbols of hate

>white girl kissng negroid
(((CNN))) alright

That's not a CNN article though.

>all those clickbait articles
Pure trash.

This pretty much.

How long before they discover spurdo?

He reprsents CP, so sometime soon.

schijt

Nah

>devil frog vomits up new ant species

what did they mean by this?

I enjoy watching normies discover this place and actually take it seriously.

>discover

where can I find this? I want that has my phone background

I read that actually

There are scientists who catch and stomach pump frogs to see what they are eating under the expectation that small animals are better catching small bugs than humans are.

So they stomach pumped a frog and found a new species of ant, but they only have the single specimen and cant find any more of them

The more immigrants you have the more Right-Wing or "nazi" people are. Why can't liberal understand something so easy