Why do only white people truly appreciate nature and feel empathetic for animals...

Why do only white people truly appreciate nature and feel empathetic for animals, while non-whites see nature only as a means to get rich, and even love torturing animals?

i hunt and fish

because we have souls and they do not

>non-whites see nature only as a means to get rich, and even love torturing animals

Ahem

Where did you take this selfie, OP?

Many Asians appreciate nature too

it comes down to intelligence and awareness. We whites realise the importance of ecosystems and climates, whereas the oggaboggas are too dumb to realize that making a quick buck by cutting down a rainforest isnt worth it due to the severe future consequenses that act might cause. I woulldnt say only whites care about these issues though since some asian countries have started working hard on helping the enviroment

pretty stupid post.
San bushmen, Native injuns, many asian tribes, aboriginals, etc, feel a deep connection and love for nature.

These guys hunted plenty of species into extinction. They were a bunch of violent pagans.

>while non-whites see nature only as a means to get rich, and even love torturing animals?
Ficki ficki

shut up you dumb fucking german cuck, you live in a country ruled by a woman and your freedom of speech is second to Erdogan's dick, so why don't you shitpost anonymously on the internet a little bit more to make up for how shitty your life is?

negro detected

Fuck off Ahmed, here is some masturbating material for you

Name one.

I will take the one on the left, Hans can have the one on the right

I like animals but I don't understand why people have such a boner for deer and talk about how beautiful and graceful they are
They are basically vermin

Chief Bear Paws.

Not true at all, mate, and seeing that you're german, it's an irony.

I live in a small town, there's only one cop, and there's been no criminal incidents for the last 40 years, (excluding a white collar crime a few years ago).

Were I live, there are no black (yes im argie but leave aside the meme) my town is filled with german inmigrants descendents, even when our elders meet, they only speak in german.

Anyways, it's pretty common in our town to go hunting, some hunt with rifles, other with hunting dogs, every whole moon, it is really pleasant for most of the town's people, but me and a few.

Also, dogs are treated like shit, they're hitten and poisoned.

When I was a kid, I got a dog poisoned by a neighbour and another one aparently fed with a meetball with shattered glasses, which finally killed him.

And my neighbour, another german folk, used to put traps for cats in his backyard, he used to say that he killed more that a hundred cats.

White people are genetically more empathetic, which means we feel what others feel. That makes us more civilized and compassionate, because we understand that we are connected to others. To brutally torture an innocent animal is inherently barbaric to us, because we know that all mammals share similar neuroanatomy and can all feel suffering.

The other kinds have a much weaker sense of empathy, and so they are physically incapable of relating to other beings on the level that we do. That is why everything is about satisfying the self, about destroying others for personal gain. That is the entire reason that some people appear vastly more sensible and civilized, because we understand that our actions have implications for others, and vice versa.

Love for others outside the self is the fundamental prerequisite for being civilized and moral, and this principle is not equally distributed.

Is this bait?

So cute!

This. Filthy meadowniggers should be purged.

Climate change is a myth. Fuck the animals if they can't survive.

Only white people have the compassion to truly love animals.

Love the ever living shit out of nature

That doesn't even make any sense

Look up Jainism and Hinduism

whites have souls.

Nothing shows up except a battle. Care to link an article?

The ate some types of yampa to extinction