Best analysis of the Trump and Hillary debate I've read all week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dz0cZ-t2cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>10 September - Chris posts a word salad on Germany's Autobahn, the Transformers franchise, and his wish that Hitler hadn't died in 1945.

Wait, that's Chris-chan, isn't it?

It's Christine you white male

Yes, "she's" gone completely off the deep end. Thought "she" was growing a vagina because of a festering wound in "her" taint.

Wow. She rocked
Came across as very humble and down-to Earth. I really felt like she knew and understood my plight, especially when she talked about repairing American industry.
Before the debate I saw her as power hungry and arrogant, but now I realize she's actually just a regular gal trying her best to serve her country. Instead of just pointing fingers and calling names, she demonstrated how deeply she understood the economy and how her extensive executive leadership would bring healing to a divided America. I really feel like she's a likable and conscientious person, especially now after the debate.

If there was some way to get him to act as a Hillary surrogate Virginia could go red.

>He calls Trump Pmurt because it's his name backwards and also rhymes with Hurt which is what Trump is going to do to this country

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dz0cZ-t2cI

His mental state is degrading more and more each year and it's been such a trip to watch it for so long

> 34 years old now

> Still playing with children's toys

That pus-filled hole in his taint hasn't killed him yet? Shit, I'm impressed.

>Best analysis of the Trump and Hillary debate I've read all week
you must be reading very dumb things

>go through HRT
>play with transformers

Shills go away. You are so desperate to Correct The Record. Trump crushed Hitlery

>thought
>past tense

it's still an ongoing issue unless i missed something.
Like, "dead within 2 years" kind of ongoing issue.

>christine

Wouldn't he have been in sever pain, or had feverish symptoms?

*severe

I agree. We should do everything in our power to make Christine the spokesperson and poster child for the Clinton campaign. If anyone objects to this idea, we can just accuse them of transphobia.

It's like when you hurt yourself while working on something and don't notice it until an hour later when you're leaving bloody thumbprints on shit, and THAT'S when you notice the pain/discomfort

He's just so autismal he's in a supercharged state of being unaware of it and thus able to completely ignore the signals being sent to his brain from his crotch nerves

lol wtfuckingf?

women should not be allowed to vote or hold public office.

Yes, pain and bleeding. I knew he played it off as his first period at least once.

Seems rather biased and nonobjective. You can tell because she singles out only one for a diminutive insult, instead of neither or both.

Basically about what you would expect from a cunt who will vote for a cunt because she has a cunt to and no other reason. Thatcher, Merkel etc did not need to use the cunt card because they were not divisive. Hillary does because she is a cunt. Look at me I'm a cunt and all the deluded old bar burners and edgy 'femmminists' go, I've got a cunt to she has my vote.

So this cunt had a predisposition. Her analysis is shit and she probably votes based on what is between peoples legs or what color they are because she has very few interests other than her cunt and interracial fantasies.

I second the motion

Will he be sent to a home or some kind of institution when his mom dies?

>the same logic that allowed a person to think a gaping wound from an infecting taint piercing was actually a developing vagina created by listening to low bitrate white noise on youtube determined that Hillary not only won the debate but is the best choice for the presidency

Trump it is.

That's a dude bro. He's one of the biggest jokes on the internet ever.

What ever happened to that wound? Its proximity to his anus would lead me to believe it has been infected.

Don't look it up, trust me

I thought he lived off of Autism bux? Regardless, he most likely will end up in a home sooner or later.

SOMEONE POST HIS GASH

why won't chris just fucking die already?

>Christine
Dear god...